• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
Alrighty here's the character I made:

Full Name: Sam Ishii
Birth date: December 3
Occupation: Junior Researcher; Primarily focused on the study of Pokemon moves.
Relationship status: unfortunate
Description: Sam stands at a pretty middling height of 5'7 and weighs around 125 lbs. Clothing wise, he always wears a thick fluffy coat and sweatpants, even during the summer when the temperature spikes to over 90. He rarely attempts to make his disorganized black hair look remotely presentable so he usually just covers most of it with his extremely beat up visor hat.

Personality: Sam is quite easygoing and relaxed, almost never losing his temper even in the most stressful situations. In terms of Pokemon battling, he focuses on a more defensive style, capitalizing on blocking and countering the opponent's attacks. However, being the lazy scumbag he is, Sam doesn't really like working on his assigned research and often times sneaks away to go fishing.

Pokemon team: Meganium, Snorlax, Vanilluxe, Appletun, Reuniclus, Goodra

Wait... So what are the teams doing? They aren't cleaning up trash around the city are they?

*Imagines Alistair in a green jump suit and a long stick with a nail on the end, as he stands there hunched over picking up trash. He puts it into the bag, and looks at the camera with a somewhat dumbfound expression*

*Alistair freaks out as a rattata runs out from underneath a pile of trash*

Also can the second team go to the subway area... (That train thing that took you from goldenrod city to celedon city in heartgold/soulsilver...) Maybe instead of being a small building it's an entire underground subway station. Great place for poison type pokémon to hide and stuff. Thoughts?

So they are picking up trash...

Knowing Alistair, he probably has police grade mace.

Actually... What's more likely to happen. Alistair is going to be appalled and disgusted by the large quantities of trash. Then proceed to spray everything with flabebreeze, and probably spray himself when the deed is done.

Alistair will whip some hand sanitizer out from his fanny pack.

Are these the groups?

Group 1
Dian
Don
Ciel
Teyeu
Alistair

Group 2
Neon
Alex
Elijah
Victor
Mary

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Hi guys! If anyone is having trouble posting or need any help let me know :)

1605745964501.png
I was recommended this game a while back and I just realized I had it in case anyone wants to play :) I just started in Sinnoh

I'd like to have Alistair talk to someone. Anyone?

Sidenote... strange game...

Alistair looked over, "did someone say game? I guess I can give it a try. But I'll only play a few minutes" Alistair said. Alistair proceeded to download the game.

Two weeks later...

Someone walked in Alistairs room, and turned on the lights. Only to see Alistair barely poking out of a large trash pile in the corner, with his eyes glued to the screen. The ceiling fan light burned Alistair's eyes, and he let out a hiss. He proceeded to slither off into the next room, game still in hand.

@ThAtGuY101 Since Sam was a late arrival and didn't get an official group, I could have him stick with Alistair and the rest of his squad for this segment. (Although you'll probably have to start the interaction because right now my last post is the most recent one and I don't think it'd be good to double post)

Also I've heard about PokeMMO but don't really know much about it, do you think it's worth picking up? @JadeStar

@ThAtGuY101 Since Sam was a late arrival and didn't get an official group, I could have him stick with Alistair and the rest of his squad for this segment. (Although you'll probably have to start the interaction because right now my last post is the most recent one and I don't think it'd be good to double post)

Also I've heard about PokeMMO but don't really know much about it, do you think it's worth picking up? @JadeStar

It is! *said Clite and returned to the dimension of learning to exam*

Cool, I'll try and get a post out relatively soon. Relatively soon being... Probably before tomorrow.

It is! *said Clite and returned to the dimension of learning to exam*

*Looks over Clite's shoulder when he isn't looking and jots down answers*