• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
As much as I like Teyeu... I gotta say... If we are comparing Victor to Dio then I gotta back Victor up ALL THE WAY NO HOLDING BACK. MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!! Get that ora ora nonsense child's play shenanigans stuff outta here! Long live Dio! Long live Giorno best boi Giavonna aka best jojo.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
I haven't played Sonic games :( except smash with my brother, but I died too fast so I didn't like him.

Anyways we need to keep the discussion about the RP so make sure to include RP related info in your posts!

im considering having Teyeu catch either a Toxtricity or a Bisharp as he doesn't really have a "Powerhouse" pokemon, or one that matches his at-times cancerous personality.
plus i need to beef up against neon
maybe a walrein later because TANK CITY
I think victor should DEFINITELY be on the opposite team than Teyeu, and idk have Alistair be with teyeu so he can be partly frightened and partly pity teyeu half the time

Speaking of which, i've played almost every mainline sonic game.
i have sonic 1, 2 and CD for the Sega genesis and Sega cd respectively
i have the game gear sonic game
im planning on getting sonic jam 6 for the genesis (the bootleg sonic game)

I suggest that it be done at random or as a kind of event within the Rp like a competition or something like that where the winners choose who go with them...or that the prosessor chooses two leaders and that the leaders choose who would go with them

oh fuck cmpetitons and teyeu do not mix
jesus people stop pushing his buttons, i have to react with him in a way that works with his personality and that is honestly hard for me without teyeu actually becoming "King Exploion Murder"

im considering having Teyeu catch either a Toxtricity or a Bisharp as he doesn't really have a "Powerhouse" pokemon, or one that matches his at-times cancerous personality.
plus i need to beef up against neon
If you do end up giving him a Toxtricity, I recommend a Low-Key one, considering Neon has an Amped-Up one and it’d be really cool to have the two Toxtricities(Is that the plural form?) be rivals of sorts.

Also, the team idea seems cool, and it’d be really funny to have Neon and Teyeu (Or any other combination of the “I hate you group” AKA Neon, Teyeu, and Victor, this is just an example.) be on the same team. Not all three of them though, that’d be too chaotic. xD

Last edited: