• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters

Spongzilla

Previously LizardWarrior
Here I am to join this RP.

Full Name: Elijah Lee
Birth date: 19th of April
Occupation: Pokémon Trainer (Used to be a bartender at his local pub)
Relationship status: N/A (Asexual)
Description: Elijah is sort of average looking with short black hair and green eyes. They often wear black shorts and a tripped T-shirt but have other clothes. His dream is to catch and research every Pokémon. He has many more than the ones in his team but these Pokémon either don't like battling or preferred not traveling around so he left them with his town's professor. He is the type to run straight into danger rather than plan things out and is pretty loud. He'll probably collect the badges as he goes on his journey in the respective regions but it isn't his main goal yet. (If I need more description just tell me :))
Pokemon team: Dartrix (Ace)
Morelull
Pikachu
Rhyhorn
Beedril
Magikarp
Jigglypuff
Sandygast

Also since I have more than 6 Pokémon I'll put something at the end that says my current team like this.

Team:
Pokémon #1
Pokémon #2
Pokémon #3
Pokémon #4
Pokémon #5
Pokémon #6

Just so It's clearer.

i suggest you rethink the last one
less something has to happen to alistair
Atvn9raPWflfhtA3xfAZLPEnAkDC9vCriFGGxSkNbvQYkEFrBVGjensSZ_ubs88wfuLgApnBRx0eZy8nRpcw236-h220-rw.png

try it
i dare you
if you try teyeu any further
Teyeu will grip victors entrails like the reins of Santa's sleigh, streaking through the fresh morning snow on a trail of bile and gore, as victors blank eyes beg the same question as the horrified children in Teyeu's wake. "Why?"
you know i'll do it