• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
Lmao, just realized how vastly different this could’ve turned out if Neon had just chosen Whiplash instead of Titan, as Whiplash would’ve stealthily taken out the Muk, Weezing, Grimer, and Koffing needed from behind, then they all could’ve just walked away xD. But that’s one of Neon’s flaws, he doesn’t really think before he acts in intense situations.

Basically she is the hufflepuff to everyone's slytherin. Anyways, I hope my post is ok. I have been busy, so I have mainly only had time to sleep and work here lately, but I wanted to explain why Alex would have been gone from the group at one point in time. Also I feel like he would have been the only one to notice the pokemon in a peaceful manner so to speak as he is a quiet person who tend to stick to himself when not with his band. Also I loved the idea of him being chased by fans.

We're in kanto, which means if Teyeu used an XAccuracy on himself then your mind powers will fail, as XAccuracy in Gen 1 just bypasses the accuracy check and the stabbage is guarenteed to work
yes, logic that is indeed how it works

that or Teyeu just stabs Victor
viciously

For that teyeu would need to have quite a considerable speed, not only because of the distance between them but also because of Victor's own reflexes. the moment he sees a hostile intention, he would try to disarm and subdue the attacker or he would take out any of his pokemons to defend him

This would not work. Mary would reach out and catch Teyeu by the hand, squeezing his hand so hard the blood flow to his fingers stop. Forcing him to drop the sword. Naturally Alistair is just gone at this point. He already ran off in sheer terror. Meanwhile Mary just gives Teyeu a death glare thats so scary, Tereu's eyes lose their color and just turn milky white.

nah Teyeu would punch the opposite gender he dont discriminate
also
dusty would just earthquake
and ruin everyone's day

im not even kidding teyeu would totally punch a female if need be
teyeu vs victor when
Don't be saying that stuff while Mary is in earshot... or eyeshot cause... you read text... not listen to it.

RIP Teyeu... You will be missed.

(RIP as in Rest In Pieces)

I'm all for gender equality. Punching men and women below the ribs, knock the air right outta their lungs with an uppercut. None of that face punching nonsense. Hit em where it really hurts. You can fight with a broken nose ,but you can't fight someone if your gasping for oxygen. I digress though. I still think this will turn bad for poor Teyeu.