• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
How bad are the poison type pokémon in Celadon City?

Are they spread throughout the city?

Would there be any non-kanto pokemon there? If yes then garbodor and arguably swalot would fit in nicely. Their preevolutions too ofcourse. Wormodam(trash cloak would potentially make a neat little Easter egg... maybe one is just casually hanging outside a small apartment terrace).

I'm perfectly fine if you say no to these pokémon appearing in kanto. I figured I'd ask just in case.

Thoughts?

god you all are evil
this is why i should make dusty use earthquake on yall
that right there
I'm not evil.

How bad are the poison type pokémon in Celadon City?

Are they spread throughout the city?

Would there be any non-kanto pokemon there? If yes then garbodor and arguably swalot would fit in nicely. Their preevolutions too ofcourse. Wormodam(trash cloak would potentially make a neat little Easter egg... maybe one is just casually hanging outside a small apartment terrace).

I'm perfectly fine if you say no to these pokémon appearing in kanto. I figured I'd ask just in case.

Thoughts?

I'm not evil.
nah you definitely evil

Perhaps Sera can talk with one of the other characters in the hotel. Maybe she can find something in Celadon City that sparks her interest. This spark in interest could be a shared interest with another player thus giving them reason to collaborate.

I can imagine, poison type pokémon aren't the only problem that Celedon City is facing.

Perhaps the pokémon only recently became aggressive. Maybe the people are removing their nesting grounds in place of office buildings or apartments or something thus causing their aggressive behavior.

It doesnt even have to be pokémon. Maybe there is a rise in criminal activity which could also be effecting the pokémon. Maybe the criminals are barging in on the pokémon territory.

Thoughts?

Well, right now all I have is a name, real-life counterpart, sort-of story/evil team, and professor. Its an ongoing project.

Full Name: Dian Nurul
Birth date: April 11th
Relationship status: Single
Description: Dian is pretty average at battles, because he comes up with creative strategies that usually don't work. He received a Pokémon from Professor Upas in the Synkori Region, his home region. However, he did not participate in the gym challenge there, instead going on little missions given by the Professor to gather data as he travelled. This mostly entailed travelling to other regions, since the Professor could get the data on his own region himself. As for his build, Dian is about 5'10", has long, unruly, brown hair (about down to his shoulders), and is pretty slender. He isn't overly muscular, but he does hike around a lot in his travels. He likes camping quite a bit, since he has to do it a lot in his travels; he usually goes off the beaten path, and as such, he doesn't go to cities very often. He is a firm believer of Professor Upas' Type Theory.
Pokémon team:
Leonidas the Falinks (Leo for short): To be specific, Leonidas is the leader of his troop of Falinks, and with some training, is sometimes separate from his troop (outside of a ball when they are in a ball, etc.). Leonidas is probably Dian's closest Pokémon.
Excalibur the Doublade (ex for short): Dian sometimes lets Excalibur drain life force from him with its cloth, in exchange for letting Dian use Excalibur as a pair of swords. Excalibur is Dian's most powerful Pokémon, and probably wouldn't obey him without the life force exchange, since Dian has no badges.
Re'em the G-Rapidash: Dian uses Rapidash a lot for travel.
Storm the Aerodactyl: Given to him by Professor Upas as his starter, this Pokémon obeys him without question, and will fly him around at high speeds.

I'm just gonna leave this here, if I need to change anything just let me know.

Full Name: Ciel Berger
Birth date: September 12
Relationship status: Although she gets crushes kinda easily, she's single.
Description: Ciel stands at 5'6 and weights 120 lbs. She has long, dark brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back, with part of it done in buns, green eyes and a fit figure. She tends to take good care of herself, although she may sometimes care more about her image than other aspects of her wellbeing. Even if she seems to be a somewhat childish person with her head in the clouds half the time, who sees life with rose tinted glasses, Ciel is a hardworking and kind girl who cares a lot for pokemon and her friends.
Hometown: Laverre City, Kalos
Pokemon team:
Eevee (Mocha)
Emolga (Sparkle)

I wanna change Alistair's home town from Agate Village to Gatteon Port. Looking back, Agate City was a silly choice for a hometown, why? Agate village was basically just a retirement village. Only old people lived there. One of the people there will even tell the protagonist in Coliseum that he looks way too young to live in Agate Village.

@SoulDancer accepted also!

@ThAtGuY101 I need to play that game :o! Is it on the Wii?

Sadly both games were gamecube exclusives.

On the bright side, pokémon battle revolution might be right up your alley

It had an epic character creation. This game is old and still puts current gen games character creation to shame.

I'm not sure how I should join in, so I might wait a bit until there is a better time to make my first post.

The characters are in kanto. Perhaps your character was already in Kanto and heard about a research team and decides to join them.

Perhaps your character was with the others the whole time, but has yet to interact with the others.

These are just examples, you can do as you please ofcourse.

It's a picture from pokémon Gale of darkness.

old game that Im pretty sure nobody remembers. Pokémon coliseum and Gale of darkness took place in the region called Orre.

Wes is still one of my favorite protaginists...

I suppose Michael is cool too.
of course i remember xd gale of darkness wtf are you on
heck i got art COMMISSIONED of wes
and you can play them on wii if you have the first gen one that has Gamecube support, as i have.

the gamecube was lit
still is
personally i think it's nintendo's best console

of course i remember xd gale of darkness wtf are you on
heck i got art COMMISSIONED of wes
and you can play them on wii if you have the first gen one that has Gamecube support, as i have.

the gamecube was lit
still is
personally i think it's nintendo's best console
I always assume everyone has forgotten it since it almost never really gets mentioned. Technically pokemon Coliseum came right after gen 3 and before gen 4 so it would be a perfect time for a remake... If they ever remake it i hope they keep Wes's motorcycle.