• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
*Random dude walking down the street walks too close to Alistair ,and accidentally touched Alistair's pocket*
Alistair: Please don't hurt me! Please don't mug me! This is all I have
*Random dude steps back*
random dude: Woah, my bad. Sorry for bumping into you like tha-
*Random dude immediately gets sprayed in the face with mace*
Alistair: Stranger danger! Stranger danger! I'm yelling fire! Haaaalp!
*Alistair still hasn't let go of the mace trigger*

Is Alistair going down the same alley where Titan currently is, or a different one? Cause if he gets too close he's gonna get hit by an airborne Muk.

if only there wasn't a double post rule
those babies would be yote

and scratch is probably going to go after Neon's Mega Ring, because of how interesting it'll be...

hide your possesions hide your money because scratch is on the prowl

If Scratch steals Neon's keystone, he's gonna be immediately halted by Prometheus or Pulsio, best not to try xD.

Is Alistair going down the same alley where Titan yeet the Muk, or a different one? Cause if he gets too close he's gonna get hit by an airborne Muk.

If Scratch steals Neon's keystone, he's gonna be immediately halted by Prometheus or Pulsio, best not to try xD.
and if scratch gets halted, then it'll probably call on Dusty.
if an avalugg has the defense of a tank, dusty is a riot tank on steroids
not only is it a speedy boy, he has a quick claw and protect
he will tank the SMACC, and fight BACC

To be fair... Now, I'm not trying to pick sides or anything, buuuut if people watching understand what is going on... I'm guessing they will side with the pissed off boi that just got his mega ring stone stolen... Expensive jewelery that would IRL count as a serious felony... *

*Officer walks in alleyway*

and if scratch gets halted, then it'll probably call on Dusty.
if an avalugg has the defense of a tank, dusty is a riot tank on steroids
not only is it a speedy boy, he has a quick claw and protect
he will tank the SMACC, and fight BACC
Dust and Scratch running away from Prometheus and Pulsio, only to be halted by Whiplash.
Whiplash before smacking Dusty with hydro cannon: In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap.

You guys get in a fight and I will use my power of Roleplay master to make sure you both get time out :)
Don't worry, we're just debating.