• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
This was many months ago when the character wasn't as fleshed out, which is why Stellar just says "Approved I suppose." (Pardon the bad picture quality, I just took a screenshot and called it a day.)

upload_2020-10-6_16-12-51.png

(There isn't a rule about screenshotting messages, right? I've read them all, but just making sure.)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ooo,I've been looking for a pokemon RP to join.

Full Name: Bron Pocker Capman
Birth date: November 24
Relationship status: Due to travelling mostly alone before, Bron hasn't has any relationships. Needless to say, love is not his forte.
Description: As a licensed pokemon ranger, as such he wears a blue shirt under his red hoodie, as well and red goggles, a yellow scarf, blue fingerless gloves, and all-terrain ranger shoes, which are pretty worn out. He also carries a styler, specially modified by Prof.Hastings, and also has a rotom inside. 6'4, tanned, and surprisingly muscularish, due to years of travel, although his clothes hide it well.
Bron is typically a "chill" person, often going with the flow without much of a opinion for anything, although he's generally friendly, if awkward at first. However, his calm and friendly demeanor shadows his passion and skill for battle, a trait both him and his Lucario partner share.
Pokemon team:
Auro the Lucario
Auto the Golurk
Dragoo the Sliggoo
Swipe the Weavile
Shovis the Ampharos
Toro the the Torterra

Forgive my disbelief. I feel like Neon might get along with Don considering they both study something to do with the change in Pokemon.
Sorry for very late reply. I was originally just gonna let that message sit, then decided it would be rude if I didn't say something xD.

Anyway, don't worry about it, I prolly would have been skeptical of myself as well if I weren't myself xD. And yeah, I agree, I bet they'd get along and enjoy discussing a bunch of nerdy facts about evolution and mega evolution or something like that.

I thought the Pokemon would be decent to Don's research, two of them for evolving via trade with items, one who originally didn't have an evolution unlike their other regional variant, one who just evolves via trading and one who evolves and gains wings somehow thanks to it's undying desire to fly.

Corviknight was just Don's first Pokemon since young Don hatched him as a Rookidee.

Full Name: Sera Pine
Birth date: March 24th
Relationship status: Single (straight)
Description: Sera is 5'4 and is the average weight. She has medium length dark brown hair that is in a ponytail at just about all times and dark green eyes that seem to reflect her emotions to surface level. She is Caucasian and has a slender build.
Starting clothes: The young researcher wears a light blue shirt covered by a white short lab coat. On top of her shirt rests a necklace with a four-pointed yellow star pendent. She wears light blue jeans and has black sneakers. Over her shoulder rests a strap that holds up her large, wren-brown messenger bag. On the messenger bag, there is a shiny charm attached.
Personality: Sera is a very eager researcher that focuses on the realm of shiny Pokemon. She is pretty energetic, though this energy is died down some by her constantly thinking mind. She is also very self-conscious and has very fragile ego.
Pokemon team: Male Luxray (Thunder), Male Beedrill* (Ill (Ill), Female Nidoran* (Lass)

Last edited:
Full Name: Sera Pine
Birth date: March 24th
Relationship status: Single (straight)
Description: Sera is 5'4 and is the average weight. She has medium length dark brown hair that is in a ponytail at just about all times and dark green eyes that seem to reflect her emotions to surface level. She is Caucasian and has a slender build.
Starting clothes: The young researcher wears a light blue shirt covered by a white short lab coat. On top of her shirt rests a necklace with a four-pointed yellow star pendent. She wears light blue jeans and has black sneakers. Over her shoulder rests a strap that holds up her large, wren-brown messenger bag. On the messenger bag, there is a shiny charm attached.
Personality: Sera is a very eager researcher that focuses on the realm of shiny Pokemon. She is pretty energetic, though this energy is died down some by her constantly thinking mind. She is also very self-conscious and has very fragile
Pokemon team: Male Luxray (Thunder), Male Beedrill* (Ill (Ill), Female Nidoran* (Lass)
OoO
Sera has birthday the same day as I