• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
I'm probably going to edit this in the future. I don't think I left anything out ,buuuuuut... I might have forgotten something?

Full Name: Alistair Delaney Titus Leopold Maxinus the Third
Birth date: April 1st
Relationship status: single and ready to mingle
Description:

Personality: Alistair is a very timid ,and easily startled boy. He can also be paranoid ,and sometimes even superstitious. Being presented an opportunity to acquire knowledge is one of the few times he's willing to break his comfort zone ,and take risks. Though I say this lightly as he is just as easily to run away from those risks ,and hide behind a rock or something. He loves to make friends ,but gets nervous and awkward around people. He enjoys cooking but is afraid of getting burned or food poisoned. He enjoys researching and writing in his journals ,but knows dangers wait around any and probably every corner. His motto is "run away ,and ask questions later!".

Appearance. Alistair is 5'3 1/2 ft. He's very self conscious about his height. He's pale ,and has dark eye bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. As he's so paranoid he has an entire list of safety measures he goes through before going to sleep. His eyes are a pale dull blue. His hair is golden blonde collar length, combed back ,and slightly spikey. He always has a fake grin to hide his scaredy-cat nature.

Alister wears electric blue gogo goggles around his neck(but will switch to his eyes in case an emergency). sleeveless t-shirt with red and blue horizontal stripes. A red and blue leather vest(open) with dark red and dark blue vertical stripes, pale blue jeans with a olive green nylon tactical belt with a dark gray clip, bright yellow rubber boots with lightning bolts on them tucked into his pants. He wears electric blue thigh high socks. As well as electric blue rubber gloves. he also wears kevlar gloves with sleeves ,and a kevlar backpack filled with all his 'safety tools' and other items he deems necessary.

backstory: Alistair grew up in a small family; It was him, his father, mother ,older brother ,and older sister. Alistair was the baby in the family ,and thus his parents took extraprecaution to ensure he stays safe and away from harm. To say the least, Alistair was overprotected ,and as a result, whenever something bad happened it scared Alistair ,and made the safety precautions seem very necessary. Alistair's father was a cameraman at a weatherstation. Alistair's mother was a weather reporter. Alistair's brother went on to study journalism ,and later became a journalist. Alistair's sister studies pokémedicine and wishes to one day become a pharmacist for pokémon. Alistair wanted to study meteorology because that's what thrilled him the most ,and also scared him the most too. He enjoys writing books about meteorology ,and survival guides. In Alistair's life he written 8 books ,and published 6.

Canadian bacon is the best It's almost as good as real bacon or turkey bacon.

-Published-
- Treading thin air
- Atmospheric Science
- Synoptic-Dynamic Meteorologist's Lab Guide
- Climate change and food security
- The Essentials of Meteorology
- Modern weather guide for Sailors
-unpublished-
Appropriating Weather
-unfinished-
Ultimate Guide to Weather and safety

Pokemon team:
Plusle named Watt
male - Watt is hyper and loves to be the center of attention.
Minun named Volt.
male - Volt is calm, carefree ,but always tries to keep up with Watt
Eelektross named Farad
male - Farad loves to show off and act tough.
Dracozolt Joule
male - Joule is a bit snarky and picky when it comes to food
Alolan golem named Ohm
female - Ohm is very protective ,and loves to protect her friends. Ohm also enjoys hugging a bit too much.
Rotom named Amp.
genderless
Rotom is a bit childish ,and loves to pull pranks.

Edit: Alistair is from Orre (the region in pokémon coliseum)

Last edited:
Would it be okay if I referenced a character from a written work series? I got a written work series called 'The Grim Afterparty' I was going to make a reference to a rocker boy named Fawke Love from that written work series since he lives in Rustboro City. (Alistair would see a poster of his rock band 'Cold Blooded Passion') Nothing big.

Full Name: Alex Storm
Birth date: New Year's Eve.
Relationship status: Taken, he is dating the guitar player of his band the Garden of Bleeding Roselias. His boyfriend's name is Kyle Knowles.
Description: Alex is a very slim and pale boy. He is often seen as small and weak. Though his look tends to undermined that. He has black music tattoos along his right arm in muted colors that match well with his place white skin. His eyes are surrounded by long black lashes and have a soft yet vibrant blue to them. When he lifts his shirt you can clearly see a six pack as he is fairly active when not in a gig or doing something for his pokemon. His hair is long and straight. It comes all the way down to his lower back in a dusty rose color.
Pokemon team:
Lady Luck (Fenniken*)
Star (Togekiss)
Melody (Mioltic)
Treble (Sylveon)

(Bacon is better then canadian bacon! You will not change my mind on this.!)

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Full Name: Travis Sanchez
Birth date: September 15th
Relationship status: Single
Description: Travis stands at 6'2'', wears a gray jacket with blue jeans, and is relaxed a lot of the time. However, he is pretty careless. He often speaks his mind and isn't afraid to call someone and idiot if he needs to. Though his outer shell is harder than a Metapod, he cares deeply for his peers. Also, his hometown is Celadon City.
Pokemon team:

Raichu (Spark)
Gliscor (Fang)
Gallade (Dawn)
Leafeon (Mossy)

(Sorry it's a lot shorter than other people's entrys, it's hard to think of some long bio when my OC is somewhat simplistic.)