• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murkrow likes it, but it misses Deko
He saved him from starving to literal Death
Murkrow. Doesn't really care, he just wants to eat
He does feel rather nostalgic for his pokeball

Tyler smiled "Cheren, for most people he's the first Gym Leader they'll ever face in Unova."

He then looked over at the cafe and turned back to Lucy "Should we eat here, it looks really nice?"

Tyler smiled but then looked down at Mareep and couldn't help but feel bad for it, He looked back to Lucy and said "Food's on me, what do you want?" He was struggling to smile as he thought about his history with Mareep.

"I don't know..." Lucy said
"Vee-vee-vee-vee!" Eevee bit Lucy's shoulder bag
"Yeah, I know you want your Pecha Berry." Lucy said and pulled out Pecha Berry from her bag and gave it to Eevee
"Xen?" Braixen asked
"Of course I don't forget about you." Lucy smiled and pulled another Pecha Berry and gave it to Braixen

As Ava sat in a cafe at Johto, sipping her hot chocolate. She knew absolutely nothing about Johto but she knew she wanted to be here. She could see a girl and a boy walking towards the cafe. Her Eevee, who was sitting opposite her, eating a berry salad that Ava made, saw the other girl's Eevee and ran over to it. "Eee! Eevee!" Eevee said to the other Eevee. Ava quickly sipped the last of her hot chocolate and ran over to them. "I am so sorry!" Ava apologised to the girl, "Eevee is a very curious little girl" Ava picked up her Eevee and walked to the cafe with the other two. "Have you guys been in Johto for long?"

"Oh, It's okay. And my Eevee is curious too." Lucy smiled
"Vee." Eevee blushed
"We are not so long here. And you?" Lucy askes girl with Eevee.

Bailey looked at the girl "Yeah we just arrived, some Team Rocket guy tried to steal our Pokemon that's how we met Murkrow here."
He smiled and began to pet Murkrow.

"I was a trainer for a few years until in Sinnoh I realised I wanted to be a Pokemon breeder, and one of my friends gave me this" Ava brought a pokeball out of her bag and threw it. Out came a little ditto, "He's my best breeding helper."

Bailey smiled and then said "My dad told me that Dittos could be failed clones of Mew but i'm not so sure." He then took a pokeball out of his bag and threw it "Come on out Mareep!"

I've seen a Flaaffy but never a mareep! Ava said happily. "Come on out Gardevoir!" Out of her pokeball came out an elegant Gardevoir. Ava brought a necklace out from under her shirt and then showed the trainer the necklace around Gardevoir. It contained a Gardevoirite and Ava's contained a key stone.

Bailey looked and smiled "I want to get a Mega Absol some day." He then looked around quickly as he thought he heard an explosion.

"Yeah" Ava said to the girl trainer, "You have a Braixen! I haven't seen One of those for a very long time"

"I did..." Ava said. The. She heard the sound of something screaming. "We should go see what it is!" Ava said to the others

"Yeah!, Murkrow you fly up be the eye in the sky, Oshawott and Mareep you stay with us, you see i've been able to think quickly about alot of things that's why I want to be a Pokemon Ranger."

Murkrow returned with a concerned look "Krow!" it said as if to tell them some criminals nearby.

Bailey ran around the corner and saw a bunch of people in uniform "Team Plasma! I should've known!"

"Garde... Gardevoir!" Gardevoir said to Ava

"Gardevoir says that she knows where the creature that screamed is, and she can take use there!" Ava told the others.

"Ditto! Return! Ava cried"

"Team Plasma?" Ava muttered as she ran after the trainer. As she ran round the corner she was a group of people in uniform. "Should we fight?" Ava whispered to the trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.