• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Braixen!" Braixen said and ran where she heard scream
"Braixen! Where are you going?" Lucy asked worriedly
"Vee." Eevee leaped from Lucy's hands and ran toward Braixen

Bailey put his arm out to shield his newly found friends "No they're too strong! i'll handle this oh and Lucy sorry I lied to you I am good at battling!" All of a sudden Bailey placed his three pokemon back in his bag and sent out another six "We can do this team!"
"The truth is I AM A POKEMON RANGER!"
trainercard-Bailey.png

(My current team is Eevee Dragonite Ditto Gardevoir Garchomp Absol, most of them are going in the PC soon)

"You handle the battle, I'll

Oops...

You handle the battle, I'll make sure the Pokemon in the first are fine

Ava ran into the forest, with Eevee and Gardevoir close behind. She hoped that they were all ok

Eevee and Braixen ran back to Lucy.
"Eevee, Braixen! There you are. I started to worry about you." Lucy said worriedly
Braixen was holding something in her paws
"Braixen what is it?" Lucy asked
Braixen put fluffy creature down on the ground.
"What is this?" Lucy asked with interest
Fluffy creature moved and stood up. It ears twitched
"Oh my Arceus! You saved this little Vulpix?" Lucy asked and toughed Vulpix on it's head, Vulpix growled. "Oh, my...it's been hurted," Lucy said worriedly
"Vee-vee" Eevee said worriedly

Bailey after clearing out the Team Plasma thugs saw a man "Who are you?!"

The man turned and replied "I am N thank you for saving me I must leave and you should too they'll be after you!"
"Okay sure, I hope we'll meet again." Bailey said as he shook N's hand "We need to get Vulpix to a Pokemon Center Lucy where's the nearest one?"

"I'll see, Eevee go get my bag." Lucy said and Eevee ran for Lucy's bag and brang it back to her.
Lucy took her Pokedex from her bag.
"Let's see." Lucy opened her Pokedex and activate navigation. "Hmm...nearest Pokemon Center is about....3 miles from here..." Lucy said and closed her Pokedex.
"Vulpix!" Vulpix yelped and laid down on the ground
"Xen." Braixen took Vulpix in her paws.

Ava ran back out of the forest towards Lucy and Bailey. Her Gardevoir was using psychic on 6 injured Pokemon to levitate them while they ran. The Pokemon were Pidgey, Pichu, Caterpie, Hoothoot, Chikorita and a cyndaquil. She saw that the others were holding an injured Vulpix. "Guys!"she yelled, "I found some more Pokemon!!"

"Girls we need to go before........ Too late!" All of a sudden the leader team plasma came soaring in but he did not spot the three friends.
"Girls get down behind this bush!"

As Ava leapt behind the bush she made Gardevoir return. Eevee sat on her knee. "What are they going to do?" Ava whispered.

Ava called Gardevoir to come out again. Gardevoir used psychic on all of the injured Pokemon so they would hide behind the bush.

"Why are they here?" Ava whispered

"Trust me if I know on thing about Ghetsis it's he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants, I knew two trainers back in Unova called Hilbert and Hilda, Ghetsis killed them so he could become stronger..... so just listen up i've got a plan, Lucy grab my hand and Ava grab Lucy's on the count of three we all run oh and get your pokemon back in their pokeballs okay?

Bailey grabbed Lucy's hand "1,2,3 GO!" He said as he ran when they got to the other side out of Ghetsis's sight Bailey tripped and Lucy fell flat on top of him.

When Bailey finally realised that he had fell he looked at Lucy who was still laying on him, he didn't know what to do as she hadn't said or done anything about it yet "Uhhhh....."

"Ohh,sorry." Lucy said and stood up quickly "Are all okay?" Lucy asked her Pokemon
"Vee." Eevee nodded
"Xen." Braixen nodded and looked at Vulpix in her paws who was still shaking and whimpering

"I'm okay it's you i'm worried about you took a hard fall." He then looked down at his ankle which killed "Hey i've broken my ankle."

"Oh, then I don't know what to do..." Lucy said
Braixen put Vulpix down on the ground next to Eevee and she ran into the forest.
"Braixen where are you are you going?" Lucy asked
After a while Braixen went out from forest with one big and one small handbarrow which where made of leaves and sticks
"Wow, Braixen." Lucy said

Braixen put big handbarrows next to Bailey.
"It think she want you to lay on them." Lucy said
Braixen put smaller handbarrows with wheels next to Vulpix and hooked rope around Eevee.
Lucy picked up Vulpix and placed it on little handbarrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.