• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh..... i'm so sorry to hear that."
Oshawott began to cry
Bailey saw she was about to cry and put his arms out to give her a hug.

Bailey felt really bad for Lucy so he got out of the bed walked over to the window and gave her a hug.
"Don't worry it's alright, i'm here if you need me."

Bailey looked her weird "What do you mean the doctors just said I could leave, I've just been laying in that bed for ages."

Oshawott ran over too Ralts and Mareep leaped out of it's pokeball and began to cuddle up against Jake
"Wow they really like you, I'm Bailey by the way!"

"Hello," "I'm at the hospital because my dad works here, I'm supposed to come every week." He tells me I should find someone to go on a journey with."

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, Lucy are you planning to go on a journey?"
"Osha-oshawott!" Oshawott screeched as he used water gun to try to impress Ralts

"Yes, of course. I love to travel. That's why I came here." Lucy said to Bailey
"Oh, it's Klefki." Lucy said to Jake and picked Klefki

"It's a Klefki, Being a pokemon ranger means you see alot of different pokemon and you catch alot i've got lots of awesome Pokemon all that are in storage in this region, one day I could show you but i'll tell you them all now."

"Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Lucario, Absol, Tyranitar, Gallade, Zangoose, Dragonair, Pikachu and then the pokemon with me now who are training Oshawott, Mareep and Murkrow."

"Hey if we wanna see this showcase we better stop talking and get moving it starts in ten minutes and it's on the other side of town!"

"Murkrow I'm giving you to Jake, Jake take care of Murkrow also Mareep belongs to you now Lucy, I feel you guys will get better training with them, anyway lets get to the hotel and go!"

Status
Not open for further replies.