• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Ferlampago
Personality:Quiet,Optimistic and Happy
Appearance:Has really black hair,red and black cap,black shiny solgaleo t-shirt,red shorts and black running shoes.
Team:Decidueye,S Gallade,Froakie,Noibat
Region:Johto
Previous Regions:Kalos,Alola,Sinnoh,Hoenn

After being taught the move Murkrow grabbed Bailey's leg and used roost "It worked wow I actually didn't think it would, Oh yeah can I have some help up?"

Bailey took Lucy's hand and then gave her a piece of paper "On here is an adress it's Ecruteak City go there i'm gonna take down Ghetsis, you can either wait for me or meet me at the hotel that the adress shows."

"Uh...okay. Take care." Lucy said to Bailey and went from bushes "Let's go!" Lucy called her Pokemon.
Braixen ran from bushes and Eevee followed her

Bailey rang a friend of his who lived nearby and asked for Bailey's Charizard to be dropped off nearby, when it arrived Bailey and Charizard confronted Ghetsis. "It's over Ghetsis N is long gone you'll never find him!"

"Don't be so sure, come on out Drudigon!" Ghetsis shouted.

"Alright, Charizard mega evolve!" Charizard began to glow and mega evolved into Mega Charizard X.

Half way through the intense battle Charizard was thrown and crushed Bailey badly injuring him to the point he couldn't walk, After the battle Charizard who was also badly injured had to carry Bailey to the Hotel.

"Lucy are you there?"

Bailey sighed then nodded "Fine I will but as soon as they say I can go i'm gonna find N."
Bailey then realised if he ran into Ghetsis again he stood no chance "Come with me to the hospital and then I will tell you my plan."

"Okay. Charizard, can you take me to Hospital?" Lucy asked
"Xen?" Braixen asked
"Braixen, you stay and take care for Vulpix, Eevee, you coming?" Lucy asked Eevee
"Vee!" Eevee exclaiemd and climbed on Lucy's shoulder.

When they arrived at the hospital Bailey got taken straight to a bed "Uhhh Lucy..... when all of this is over do you wanna go get a meal?"

"Th-thanks Lucy!" Bailey's face was now extremely red and he didn't realise still, he knew he liked her as a friend and wanted to protect her from Ghetsis but still he had no idea why he felt how he did.

"Two trainers who were my good friends back in Unova, they went to go save N when they never returned, I found their bodies in a team plasma base and saw footage of Ghetsis stabbing them and my Oshawott was tortured by Ghetsis."

Bailey then realised something "Hey wait a minute, if I go try to save N, Ghetsis will probably try to kill me too."
"Osha-osh!" Oshawott yelled as if to say "Don't go please I beg you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.