• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After picking up Lucy's Pokemon and arriving at the theatre Bailey brought tickets and they sat down just before it began.

When he reached the outside of the theatre Bailey couldn't spot Lucy anywhere "Absol help us out!" he shouted as he threw an Ultra Ball into the air.
"Ab-absol!"
"Absol try and sniff out what direction Lucy went then follow her!"

Name: Papyrus (yea undertale)
Personality:Really like battles,can be serious sometimes,Lazy,Relaxed
Appearance:Black pants,grey sneakers,blue T-shirt,Orange coat (is closed)
Team: houndoom,vikavolt
Region: Unova
Previous Regions:Alola,Kanto,Hoenn

Papyrus saw Bailey searching looking for Lucy and said "Hey do ya need some help?" he asked to Bailey "doom!" the houndoom growled quiting of the pokeball "Hey houndoom don´t need do this"

Last edited:
"Lucyyyy! Where are you!" Bailey turned around and saw a gang taking Jake and Tauros away "No!!!" He was too slow to catch them.
"Lucy I need your help Jake and Tauros have been captured!" Bailey fell to his knees and began to cry.
"Both friends missing, and I can't do anything about it, Thanks Murkrow but there's no way I can help i'm just a ranger in training."

Kirlia kicked the gang member holding Jake. Jake jumped out and ran to Bailey
Gang Leader: We Still got your Tauros." The Gang member's ran away.

Bailey heard Lucy crying, Stopped crying and ran to her immediately hugging her "It's okay it's me Bailey just calm down and tell me what's wrong so we can go save Jake."

"Wait, what if you didn't want to go you could've said but also why?"
After hearing what Jake said Bailey became enraged "Right that's it, Jake stay with Lucy i'm gonna save Tauros!"

Status
Not open for further replies.