• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey looked at Lucy and sighed 'Well here goes he thought'
"Lucy i'm gonna be 100% honest with you right now I-i-i...... I kinda like you!"

(I was just playing along. wait also in the sinnoh RP i'll have Bailey but in a different timeline ;) so Sinnoh RP is a different timeline to this RP)

Name: Braxan
Appearance: Black turban with Black robes
Pokémon: Trevenant: Oranguru, Bruxish, Araquanid, Hydregion, Drampa
Personality: ???

Bailey sat down and put his arm over Lucy's shoulder "Whatever's wrong, you can tell me I wont tell anyone because that's what friends do right?"

"Okay. I will tell you." Lucy stop crying.
"One day...In my old school, there was showcase...and fire." Lucy almost start to cry again "And...my brother was there...he wanted to save some people and...he saved them and they went out alive...but he don't...." Lucy said
Braixen and Eevee nodded.

"So that's when your brother died during a showcase." Bailey looked at Oshawott who was crying, he began to pet him and then hugged Lucy "I'm so sorry if I had known I wouldn't taken you to the showcase."

"Yes,that's why I came here. To explore." Lucy smiled "My brother won't let me to miss him forever." Lucy said
Eevee stopped crying and Braixen hugged her

"Ok sure that's a new one for me, also i've decided to give up on being a Pokemon Ranger and i've sent all my Pokemon back to Ranger HQ except for Oshawott, I don't know what I want to do now."
"Osha!"

"I was a Poemon Ranger in training but I recently decided being a Pokemon Ranger dosen't really fit my personality but I used to study Aura Guardians when I was younger so that could help me."

"I should've guessed that, how about we go straight to New Bark town where Professor Elm's lab is that way we can get ourselves a starter Pokemon from this region, is that okay?"

"Sure. Better to friend with Pokemon, then battling and injuring it." Lucy said
"That's how I get Eevee. I became friend with her." Lucy said petting Eevee.

Last edited:
(OOC: When you're typing "Said" you keep putting "Saix")
"Yeah, ummm so are you gonna be participating in Gym battles because I heard there's now this thing called double Gym battles where two people battle a Gym Leader and if they win they both get badges."

After arriving in New Bark Town and entering the lab they met Professor Birch "So what will you pick Lucy? you can choose first" Bailey said politely.

"Hmmm.." Lucy looke at three Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile.
Lucy picked up Cyndaquil. "I choose you Cydnaquil!" Lucy smiled
Braixen and Eevee jumped happily.
Cyndaquil sniffed Lucy and exclaimed happily "Quil-Quil!"
"We have new friend, girls!" Lucy looked at Braixen and Eevee

"That's awesome Lucy, I choose....... Chikorita!, welcome to the team!" Bailey said as he Picked up his new Pokemon "I say we head over to Cherrygrove as it's the closest city, is that alright? oh and thank you professor!"

"Yes, let's go!" Lucy exclaimed "Oh and thanks Professor." Lucy said and went out of Lab with Cyndaquil in heands. Braixen and Eevee followed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.