• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Seolaris Academy: PKMN Contest RP (Roleplay)

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Aisha sat in her chair, her back straight. She bit her lip slightly, she was a tad bit nervous. She didn't know much about Clovis, and though he was cute he clearly wasn't the cutest. She tapped at the desk slightly, not noticing as Clovis moved around to the tiny rhythm from the tapping. She looked up, breaking her train of thought when Aaron walked up. For such a short time to brainstorm, it was quite a lovely idea. She clapped along with the others, her mind wandering once more. She looked down at Clovis who sat, staring at the performance. Seemingly knowing he was being stared at, he turned back towards her. He seemed visibly happier, inching closer to her on the desk before sitting back down. She let out a tiny smile, they would try their best. Still, she continued to think, wondering who would go up next and what Clovis and she would do.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Beth and her crew arrived inside the appeals class they would soon come face to face with their instructor who seemed a bit on the young side for teachers. This caught her a bit off guard, but she kept that to herself as after what had been a bit of a draining "extended" introduction on her end it seemed she opened the floor for introductions and one Coordinator made his introduction in a way that emphasized flash and the spectacle that came with being a Coordinator. Beth had needlessly been blown away Aaron who set the bar high for this on the spot Appeal intro, but being a competitor she was not one to shy away as she decided to go next as she stood and Poppy naturally and seamlessly moved up to her head in position with Celeste in confusion as she watched this closely.

"Alright, let's give a taste of what we are. Use Bubble Beam and show your spunk!" Beth called out, as Poppy barked in eagerness as she had began to blow several bubbles of various large sizes as they floated above them through the class. Then, with as careful but with as much umph as she could muster, she tossed Poppy up as the Popplio bounced on one of the bubbles and used it to launch herself to another. And then another, and another, as Poppy bounced off from one bubble to the next; doing various flips and stunts between each jump as the bubbles popped in sparkles behind her way as she moved all about the class over the head of the students in kind as the bubbles formed a path that circled back towards Beth. Poppy would belly flop on the last large bubble, as it popped with a dazzling spray of sparkles as Poppy shot up and flipped end over end before Beth caught the water type and both struck a pose.

"My name is Elizabeth Phoenix. But you all can call me Beth, and these are my partners. Poppy..." Beth said, as Poppy barked and clapped her flippers happily as she rested on Beth's right shoulder. While Beth picked up Celeste and placed the Gothita on her right shoulder. "...and Celeste. A pleasure to meet you all." Beth said, as Celeste smiled and struck a bow to the class before Beth took a seat with her Pokemon as she had felt she did well for her own intro. Or so she hoped.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Haruka sat at the back of the class, thinking of how'd he present himself. All of the other students before him were amazing, and despite his timid demeanour, he wanted to do something that'd actually make him likeable. He sent out his Froakie and started to whisper his idea to the small frog pokemon.

He eventually mustered up the courage to raise his hand and volunteer to introduce himself next. As he walked up to the front, he felt the class staring at him. But he shook off the feeling and stood at the front of the class. "Let's show them what we've got, Froakie. You too, Zig..." Whispered Haruka as froakie leapt into the air, launching four water pulses in sperate directions. Zig jumped up and quickly slashed at the water pulses. Creating small sparkling droplets of water that slowly rained down on the class. Froakie and Zig landed on Haruka's shoulders and struck a pose, while Haruka stood there completely frozen. "H-Hi...I'm H-Haruka," He timidly stuttered. "It's nice to m-meet you..."

Haruka walked back to his desk and quietly sat there. Hoping that his little introduction was good enough for people to like him.

Aaron hopped down and watched closely at the next two performances. Both of them were worthy of being seen at actual contests. He applauded both and when Haruka finished he decided to move to sit right next to him. "Wow, you were great!" said Aaron. "Kinda' made my act my act look lame in comparison." He said scratching the back of his head. He dug in his backpack and pulled out a bag of Galar Curry Chips. "Want one? I usually bring way too many snacks with me. My backpack's kind of a convenience store."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Haruka jumped a bit from Aarons sudden approach, but he let his guard down, this might be his first friend. "W-what? No, yours was awesome," He whispered, taking one chip. "And we probably shouldn't be talking in class, the teacher might--"

"Haruka, Aaron. Silence!" The teacher boomed, Haruka huddled back in his chair from the teacher's loud voice. "L-let's properly meet each other at lunch..." Haruka whispered to Aaron, as he sat and watched who would be next.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
As Beth watched this shy kid come up and dazzle with his introduction and return back as the one who had gone before her gave both of them their props which touched Beth as Poppy clapped and Celeste seemed to smile even if she had not participated in the introduction. "T-thank you, but don't sell yourself short you did a great job as well." Beth answered, though as the teacher cut them off she went silent as to avoid anymore trouble though when Haruka suggested they meet at lunch she whispered over to Aaron in kind.

"Mind if I tag along for this lunch meeting?" Beth asked Aaron as she hoped she could make friends here and saw this as her best chance to build some relationships.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Felix watched in awe as multiple student's came up and introduced themselves with a dazzling spectacle of appeals. Ranging from a chilling ice performance to a more cute and poppy performance. Both types were similar, as ice is derived from water after all, but each student made the best use of their Pokemon. Coach Aiyana clapped politely to each students who performed, complimenting them as they walked back towards the audience. "Well, who is up next?"

Felix decided to come up next as no other students approached the last student who had performed. Swablu stayed attached to his shoulder as he began his performance with Lileep, but that didn't deter his focus on showing off Lileep with the best of his abilities. Lileep was just starting off Pokemon Contests for the first time after all. Things may be a little bit shaky for her at first, but Felix was confident she'll pull it off in the end.

"Lileep, start with an small spray of Acid, right into the air," Felix commanded. The Sea Lily Pokemon shot a small purple gunk into the air, letting it slowly descend. As it descended, the gunk started to separate, creating a thin veil of violet droplets. "Quickly, use Rock Polish." Lileep stood still, focusing on it's body. Slowly it started to shimmer a bit, right before the mist of Acid descended on to it. "Confuse Ray and jump," Felix finalized the call. Lileep let two glowing orbs circulate itself it jumped into the purple veil. The Acid droplets landed on Lileep, just barely though as the Rock Polish allowed Lileep to glisten with the 'purple rain' as the hypnotic orbs of Confuse Ray encircled it's body, letting out an every brighter, but eerie feel to the Sea Lily.

As the purple veil of acid droplets and Confuse Ray dissipated, Felix stepped forward for his introduction. "Uh hi," Felix started shyly as he was in front of quite an audience after all. "My name is Felix, I brought along my Swablue as a partner. And...the Pokemon I recieved and will be working with from now on is Lileep right here." Felix gestured with his hands towards the sleeping cloud on his shoulder and the Sea Lily Pokemon who was still in awe of what it had just accomplished. With a slight bow, Felix headed back into the audience as the students clapped politely for the end of his introduction and the beginning of the next student's performance.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace saw the last trainer walk off stage. He hesitated before stepping up in front of the others.
"Hi there." He started. "I'm Ace and this is my partner Pokémon Shuppet, and this is my performance Pokémon Rowlet."
Ace stepped back to let Rowlet take the stage.
"Rowlet, start with a leafage." Rowlet opened its wings to let an array of auburn and yellow leafs that started to circle around both Ace and Rowlet.
"Now feather dance, brave bird" Ace whispered. they started to dance in sync both glowing golden yellow with leaves floating around them. Once the dance ended Ace whispered.
"Now Rowlet, end it off with a leaf blade." The leaves floating around them morphed and formed into the shape of a star, Rowlet leaped into the air slashing with his wing. The star exploded into a million leaves which floated down to the ground.
"Thank you." Ace stated as he nervously bowed and left the stage, with Shuppet and Rowlet in tow.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure!" Said Aaron. "Wouldn't hurt to have more people around," said Aaron. He sat back and watched the next to performances. Ace's performance was great and so was Felix's. But Felix's was otherworldly and he still was a little dizzy. He noticed that Agnes was on his head and was spinning around a lot. "Hey, guess that confuse ray hit you pretty hard huh?" he said to the dizzy crow pokemon sitting on his head. "Kroow, Krooow." said the Murkrow as it fell flat on its head. "Some time in the ball will fix that," he said as he lifted Agnes' great ball and returned her. "Jeez, everyone's appeals are outshining mine. Guess that's what happens when you go first huh."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Don't worry, your performance was amazing, it was a good one to start off with," Haruka assured Aaron. He looked over Aaron's shoulder and towards the girl who asked to join the two at lunch. Haruka thought to himself that he might actually make a few friends. Which made him smile a bit, a rare thing to see due to his shy demeanour.

He watched as the next student walked to the front, slowly stroking froakie's head. "Everyone here is really talented, huh?" He whispered to Aaron, so the teacher wouldn't call them out again.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace returned back to the others and took a seat. The people next to him were talking about something but he tuned them out. He needed to focus on his schoolwork this year, he couldn't fail especially after what happened at his old school. He watched the rest of the performances taking mental notes of who could pose a threat in the final tournament.

His Shuppet wasn't watching so intently and drifted toward a few classmates talking amongst themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth watched as two other Coordinators took their turn and she had to admit the class was really displaying the stand outs as everyone seemed to put on a quality welcome as Felix and then Ace made great first impressions. And one needed not ask Beth if anyone shared her view, as others in the class seemed impressed and her own Pokemon gave a bit of an applause to the pair of Coordinators as she knew she'd need to step up her game during her stay here. Cannot afford to be stagnant, not with these talented peers around her.

Her focus shifted back to the pair of Coordinators she had spoken with, as it seemed Aaron accepted her request to join the lunch gathering which made her smile as she nodded to him and Haruka. Good, maybe she can work to make some friends after all though in her excitement for that she failed to notice the Shuppet approach their area. Though her partner Poppy did as the Popplio spotted the Shuppet and instantly went over to greet him as Celeste the Gothita noticed and tried to get Beth's attention as she tugged on her shirt.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic was on her toes. Everyone looked like they already had some good experience, and she already knew what to make of her Shinx, Aurum's, moveset. So far, she knew that he knew Tackle, Spark, and Hidden Power. Nic looked around at everyone else, afraid, as always, of being judged by them. On top of that, she was also afraid of not making any friends, since she was too shy to really approach anyone else. She worried that everyone would make friends and that she'd get left out. But thankfully, Nic knew that she'd have Raichu, and Aurum, too, since in the beginning, the Shinx had been a little standoffish, much like Nic herself, but it had warmed up to Nic eventually. "Eventually"? More like after a few Poffins. But Nic couldn't blame Aurum, since she herself loved food. She mentally shook herself and excitedly - and anxiously - awaited her turn.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Shuppet hovered above Poppy's head cautiously before descending to introduce herself. Meanwhile Ace had noticed that his Shuppet was gone. He wasn't particularly worried because she often flew away to go meet different Pokémon, even still he wanted Shuppet to watch the performances because eventually he would've liked Shuppet to become a performance Pokémon as well. He looked around the classroom and saw Shuppet with somebody else's Poplio. Once the next performance ended he went to where they were and sat down next to a few kids. The girl sitting next to him now seemed to be the owner of the Poplio.
"Sorry about that." He said. "Shuppet likes to wander off, I'm Ace." he said to the girl."And this is Shuppet, Whats your name?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth glanced around the class, some of the remaining students seemed excited, others concerned and one girl she noticed seemed nervous. Which was fair course given the situation as you always wanted to make a good first impression with your pe...

"G-goth..."

Beth felt something tug at her shirt as she glanced and saw Celeste as she tried to point her towards a scene as Beth saw Poppy who seemed to be mingling with another trainer's Shuppet as Poppy did a flip and barked happily to introduce herself as panic set in with Beth. "P-poppy! Don't bother other trainer's Poke..."

Beth's whisper was cut off as said trainer moved to sit next to her as he apologized on behalf of his Shuppet as quickly Beth felt compelled to do the same. "Oh no believe me Poppy here is a natural social butterfly and tends to wander herself. A bit too much for my liking...I apolgoize if it caused your Shuppet any issues." Beth muttered the middle part before she apologized though from what she saw Poppy and the Shuppet seemed to get along quite well. Now was time for her introduction in kind.

"Nice to meet you, I go by Beth. And these are my partners Poppy the Popplio and Celeste the Gothita." Beth said as Gothita smiled shyly and did a light bow as a greeting.

Chiczera had nervously found the Appeals classroom. Mikan, her Palpitoad, had hopped in with her, but the main focus was the Pokemon she was given, being a Honedge. She decided on the name Peko, because it happened to be a girl. She sat and waited for her turn to perform.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
During what seemed to be a brief lull period, Celeste opted to move by Poppy and the Shuppet somewhat shyly but she hoped that perhaps if she got herself more involved with the antics of the other Pokemon Beth owned that she'd warm up and feel more like part of the team. "Goth!" Celeste said with a cheerful smile and wave to the two Pokemon as she hoped to be part of the fun rather than ruin anything as she may have feared.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic finally stood up, holding the sleeping, curled up Aurum in her arms. She walked silently and slowly over to Beth, quite determined to make friends here. Raichu surfed the air alongside her trainer, knowing she wouldn't be able to participate in anything at the school but deciding that that was just fine, as she was pretty excited to see how Aurum would fare, and was prepared to provide encouragement to the young Shinx. She surfed closer to Nic, watching Beth's Pokémon carefully.

Chiczera decided to go up and do her introduction. She nervously commanded her Pokemon.
"OK, uh, Mikan use Mud Shot and Peko use Fury Cutter."
The mud launched was slashed rapidly before another command was issued.
"Now Water Gun and Automize."
The water splashed onto Peko as she shone brilliantly before Chiczera stepped forward after picking up the Palpitoad and her Honedge hovering next to her.
"Uh.. I'm Chiczera. Said like shi-se-ra if you had to know. I want to be a, uh, Coordinator!"
She shyly went off stage. Could've gone worse, but also could've gone better.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth as she was in convo felt as it she was being watched, and sure enough the trainer with the Alola Raichu seemed to be glancing her way and observing her and her team which had caught Beth off guard though she tried to remain friendly about the situation. "Oh uh hello there, your Raichu is cute." Beth said, unsure what to say as she tried to keep focus on the now second convo as she wished she could have come up with something better as the ice breaker.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Thanks," said Nic, but she somehow felt that Sarah was a little tense, or something similar. She hoped to be called up to perform soon, because she felt like it was going to get a little awkward here. "Nice Popplio," Nic then complimented, hoping to make conversation, and not awkwardly.
"Raichu, rai," Raichu agreed, bouncing on her tail a little, the tail acting like a surfboard to surf the air.
Aurum just slept in Nic's arms, a serene expression on his face after all those Poffins. It was a miracle he wasn't getting chubbier.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace watched the next performance intently. Chiczera he thought as he took a note in his book, 'strong performance, will be hard to beat'. A girl approached and introduced herself to Beth as Shuppet flew back onto Ace's shoulder. Ace waited for the next performance silently ready to take notes.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Felix looked in awe, remembering all the performances that he had witnessed before him. He didn't want to look down on Lileep and all, but everyone did so well to showcase their Pokemon that it kind of made Lileep look average compared to everyone else's. Nonetheless, Felix and Swablu both were proud of what their newly found friend was able to pull off, especially at such little experience she had gained. There was a good level of trust between Lileep and him that made their performance pop and Felix couldn't wait to bond with the Sea Lily Pokemon even more. He tried to remember what each performance was like:

The first student was Aaron and his Snover's chilling performance. Snover was excellently showing an ice spectacle with a powerful and sharp inclusion of Grass Type moves. Especially with carving the ice block into a rose ice sculpture was a great way to end a strong first performance.

The next recognizable performance was from a Popplio. It's trainer, Beth, as Felix had remembered from class, had done a great way of showing off Popplio's ability to create giant bubbles. Not only that, Popplio was quite an immovable Pokemon on land, but Elizabeth had made up for that by tossing the seal into the air, allowing it to bounce around the stage on each bubble, making for quite an entertaining acrobatic show from a Water Type Pokemon.

Haruka's performance, if Felix remembered correctly, was quite the rain show. It was a powerful performance with his Froakie, having known Water Pulse and his Zigzagoon joined the act cutting up the aquatic orb and letting it drizzle like how Coach Aiyana had done at the beginning of the class. A simple yet intriguing performance, allowing the audience to get a little splashed from the light water sprinkles.

Felix performed afterward, but his performance was blown out of the water by the act after his. Ace and his Rowlet blew him out of the water, figuratively of course. His Rowlet knew quite some powerful moves, showcasing not only it's strength, but also how there was beauty in power as well. A natural performance, where Felix's favorite part with how the leaves floated to the ground like autumn leaves.

A student that Felix had failed to notice and remember from the previous class made her performance next. She performed amazingly with her Palpitoad and Honedge. With the water reflecting off the solid steel and shine from Automize, the performance replicated a rainbow effect Coach Aiyana had done, but this time Chiczera had done it much better and creatively than Coach did. He had to applaud her for the creativity there.

While concentrating of the performance, Felix had complete failed to socialize with his classmates, only intrigued and concentrating on each performance. He is going to be that one loner kid in cliche movies at this rate, and he didn't want to fall into that stereotype. Felix scooted his seat over to where a couple of students were talking, allowing his Swablu and Lileep to roam free however they wanted, as long as they didn't distract the performers or the teacher.

Quietly, as to respect the other students, Felix made his way to where Elizabeth and Nic were having a light conversation. He leaned over and complimented both of their performances as a way to break the ice. "Hey guys, I really liked your introductory performance. Uh, Beth was it? I really enjoyed how you utilized Popplio's specialty of creating bubbles like that. That was very smart and creative of you," Felix complimented and then turned to the other student. "I'm so sorry, I forgot your name, and I don't believe you have performed yet, have you?"

@Sarah316 @AlolanOreo

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic looked at Felix, a little blankly, and replied, "I'm Nic. No, I haven't performed yet. May I?" At the question, her expression brightened up a little. She was pretty excited to use the combination she'd come up with for Aurum and show it to everyone else.
Suddenly, Aurum woke up and jumped onto Nic's head. "Shinx!" he exclaimed, excited, as if he knew what was going on and hadn't slept through pretty much the whole thing.

"Yeah," Aaron whispered back to Haruka. "And this is just our intro performance. Imagine what people will do when we have more time to work on our appeals," he said. He looked over and Elizabeth got into her own conversation. "Hi, I don't believe we've met before. I gave you Peppermint's Snoverberries to you, (Felix) but I never got your name. I know I've never met you before (Nic), anyway I'm Aaron. Nice to meetcha"

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Ditto, and I'm Nic," said Nic, extending a hand for Aaron to shake.
"Raichu, rai," Raichu piped up, as a greeting.
Aurum jumped off of Nic's head and onto the ground, padding over to Aaron and rubbing up against his legs, causing small sparks to jump out from the small Pokémon's pelt.
"Aurum, stop," said Nic, suppressing a chuckle. "You'll electrocute him." Raichu surfed down and picked Aurum up before anything could happen.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth watched as the guy, Felix if she remembered correctly, walked over to herself and congratulated her on her performance as well as speak to Nic as their area began to get crowded with Aaron joined in as Beth focused on the current convo first as she flashed a smile Felix's way. "Oh thank you ,your performance was something else as well. Really great chemistry with your partner."

Poppy and Celeste seemed to agree as they moved over by Felix and inspected his Pokemon, Poppy a bit more curiously which caused Beth to nudge him back a bit so she could avoid having it invade any personal space.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Felix glances over at Nic who apparently hasn't performed yet. Felix widened his eyes slightly because this student was still holding off on her appeal. "You should go perform," Felix recommended. "Class is almost over, and I doubt you'll have the time to make your introduction."

Besides Nic was another student, which Felix recognized as Aaron, the kid who treated him to his Pokemon's berry treat. Aaron was inputting the appeal was just an intro and spontaneous performance. "I agree, there shouldn't be anything to be worried about. We were kind of put on the spot after all." Felix then put notice back on topic where Aaron didn't remember his name. "Oh, did I not give out my name? I'm sorry. I'm Felix, nice to meet you!" The male said embarrassingly scratching the back of his head at the mention of not introducing himself earlier.

"Thank you Elizabeth," Felix genuinely said, thankful for her comment. "I want to say that was pure luck with Lileep's inexperience, but we managed to pull through because we communicated well. I guess you could say the chemistry is alright there." Swablu and Lileep eventually waddled over to where Felix was interacting, before they were stopped by a few other Pokemon. More specifically, stopped by a Gothita and Popplio. Lileep became stoic at the sudden face-to-face interaction with another Pokemon while Swablu didn't mind much, still sitting atop of Lileep's flower petal.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Thanks, and I will," Nic told Felix. "Nice meeting you!" She hopped onto the stage, Aurum by her side. Raichu, on the other hand, stayed with the others, watching. She was excited to see what her trainer's performance would be like.
"Okay, Aurum. Start off by surrounding yourself with a Hidden Power, and having it spin around you!" Nic exclaimed. Aurum did as he was asked. What ensued was a number of blue spheres, indicating that his Hidden Power was an Ice-type Hidden Power. Hey, that'll sure help out! Nic thought. "Okay, now that they're whirling around you, use Spark!" As Nic asked, Aurum used Spark, surrounding him with blue electrical energy. "Now!" The Spark reached the Hidden Powers, exploding them, and as it subsided, blue, crackling "sparkles" danced around Aurum, blue because of the Ice-type Hidden Power, and crackling because of the electricity from the Spark. Boy, I hope they liked that. 'Cause if not... well, that's the only trick I had up my sleeve, Nic thought anxiously. Aurum, however, looked less nervous and more like he was having fun. As her introduction, Nic told the audience, "I'm Nic, and this is Aurum. I hope you enjoyed our performance!" Then, as she headed off of the stage, Aurum jumped onto her shoulder. Once they reached Raichu and the others, Raichu grinned. "Raichu, rai!" she congratulated her trainer.

"It's fine Felix. You were about to leave. I knew you weren't trying to be ru-" he said as he got interrupted by a Murkrow who tried to fly out of her great ball and attack the shinx on stage, luckily she was grabbed before she could get to far. "Sorry! Agnes can be very over protective of me sometimes." he said stuggling to keep Agnes from pecking the Shinx. "She's mad that Aurum almost electrocuted me," he said as he fished through his pocket for Agnes' great ball. After getting returned he shoved the ball into his backpack and zipped it up tight. "I liked you better when you were confused." he said with a sigh of relief. "Great Job though," he said while clapping.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Raichu chuckled at Agnes's reaction to Aurum.
"Thank you," said Nic, bowing a little. "And sorry about Aurum. You put on a pretty great show," she told Aaron, patting Aurum, who was curled up in her arms and, unbeknownst to Nic, glaring at the Great Ball in which Agnes was.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Ace watched Nic's performance and took some more notes in his notepad. Once that was done he looked over at the clock, class was about to end and Ace wondered what his next lesson was. He took his schedule out of his bag and studied it. His next class was grooming apparently. There was time for one more performance but no-one else was going up so he assumed that class would end. Turning to his Shuppet he noticed that Manny a people were gathered around this area. Ace thought this was the perfect time to introduce himself. "Hi I'm Ace." He started. "This is Shuppet and Rowlet." The Pokémon let out cries of hello in their own language.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
"Hi!" said Nic, turning to Ace. "That's a pretty cool name. I'm Nic, and these are Raichu and Aurum." She pointed to each of the two in turn, as she said their names. Both greeted in their respective languages, too: "Raichu, rai!" "Shinx, shinx!" Aurum jumped onto Nic's head, as the crowd forming was exciting him quite a bit. Nic chuckled and patted the small Pokémon. "Nice to meet you, Ace, and you guys too, Shuppet and Rowlet." She smiled cheerfully at Ace's Pokémon.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I say you have a natural edge for this, but hey they do say it is better to be lucky than good. Still we can only work to improve and get better, but I think you are off to a great start." Beth said with a smile as she tried to encourage Felix as she took a liking to him as he seemed a friendly sort.

Poppy and Celeste watched as the Lileep & Swablu made their way over to them. With the more stoic Lileep giving a stone face glance the way of the pair, though this only caused Poppy to try and get a crack on that gaze as she began to make funny faces as she tried to welcome the pair in her own unique way. Celeste worked for a more traditional welcome as she gave a spin and wave to the Swablu on top of Lileep's leaf.

Beth chuckled at this, though her attention turned to Nick who put on a dazzling performance with his partner that made her clap lightly with the class as she faced him with a big grin. "Wow, you guys were great!'

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The bell rung, just as Nic finished up his performance. Coach Aiyana quickly took the stage with an apologetic face to the student who was about to perform. She clapped her hands together, signaling for all students attention to have eyes on her real quick before they leave for their next class.

"Those were some great appeals you guys! I lost track of time," Coach Aiyana complimented for the whole class. Either it was genuine compliment or a pity voice of opinion can be anybody's guess. "Great job to everyone who introduced themselves. And for those who didn't, one advice from me is to be assertive and confident! Don't shy away from the stage as it will become your new best friend! I'll see you guys next time!" With a wave from Coach Aiyana, the students quickly packed their stuff and headed off to their next class.

Felix, in tow with Swablu and Lileep, headed towards his next class: Pokemon Battling! Luckily for them, the class was within the gymnasium, right besides the Contest Hall of Coach Aiyana. As clear as daylight, Felix and all other students can see the two intimidating figures at the entrance of the gymnasium.

"All students enter the gym and go through the door on the right. All Pokemon stays within the gymnasium."

Felix questioned this authoritative figure, demanding where each species, human and Pokemon, would go. What questioned him most was how this was a Pokemon Battling Class, yet the trainers were being split from their Pokemon. The man had sunglasses attached onto his face, giving him that militia intimidating vibe. His grey camouflage pants and combat boots doesn't make it any less scary. His arms were crossed along his chest with a clear whistle residing under them. Felix immediately could tell this wasn't going to be what he expect from a Pokemon Battling class at all.

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic thanked Beth for the compliment and reciprocated it, then headed to the next class with Raichu and Aurum. She didn't know if she'd be able to keep Raichu out of her Poké Ball for the duration of the class, but at least Raichu wouldn't actually be participating. One thing that made Nic really nervous about battling in public was that, if she lost, she considered it a total embarrassment, even though she knew that it shouldn't be all that embarrassing, it was just a sign that she needed to get better and up her strategy and battling style. Okay. They might have exhibition matches, and- hey, wait. Doesn't everyone have a fairly low-level Pokémon? So they'll be equal to me. Wait, that's going to make it even more embarrassing if I lose, because it means even if I'm given pretty much the same thing to work with as everyone else, I still can't successfully work with it. Well... Aurum's Hidden Power is Ice-type, so we'll probably hold our own against Ground-types, which Aurum, being an Electric-type - a Shinx - is weak to, Nic thought. Usually, she had long trains of thought, and if someone interrupted her, she didn't really mind, except for now. At the sight of the teacher for the Battling class, Nic shivered just a little. Oh, boy. I wonder what we're gonna do in this class. She looked around, then at Raichu and Aurum. "You guys are going to have to go into the gymnasium, except maybe, to be safe, you, Raichu, since maybe we're only supposed to be using the Pokémon lent to us by the school. I might have to put you in your Poké Ball," Nic explained to her two Pokémon. Raichu frowned; she didn't like being in her Poké Ball. But she could stand it, so she reluctantly nodded, earning Nic's thanks.

The bell for the next class rang. "All right, let's see for the next class," he said as he pulled out his school day schedule and saw that it was battle class. Aaron picked up his backpack and put in Peppermint's Pokeball inside (making sure not to open Agnes's). He got up and walked to the class which was thankfully close by. He walked to the class and listened to the instruction from the two figures who had them separate Aaron from his Pokeball. He picked out Peppermint and Agnes's Pokeball and put them in the gymnasium. Afterward, he walked up t Felix and said: "weird class huh. I hope we're not going to use other people's pokemon. Agnes hardly listens to anyone else but me,"

Chiczera returned Mikan briefly and followed the others to the battling class. She wanted to use Peko for the majority of it to bond with her, but she felt like a lot of people liked her short performance. She never noticed at the time the Water Gun combined with the Automize created a rainbow effect, but she silently kept walking with the Honedge wrapping her cloth around her arm and not draining her. It was her form of trust.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Beth would return Celeste, since the latter had wanted to get some rest in her Pokeball, while Poppy moved to her preferred position on her head as Beth walked over towards her next class. The Battle class, which got Poppy a bit excited as any Coordinator had to balance style and combat skill if they wanted to be successful so Beth herself shared the eagerness. But as they arrived they noticed the curious policy of separating people and Pokemon which meant that Poppy would have to go back inside her Pokeball. Something which caused the Popplio to recoil in horror as she had a crippling fear & hatred for being inside it as Beth moved to address this concern. "Uh excuse me my partner here isn't comfortable being in her Pokeball. Is a separation of trainer & Pokemon really needed for this? Is there some other way we can go about it?"

"Pop!" Poppy called out as if she agreed with her trainer's words.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
"Sorry guys." Ace said as he returned his Pokémon. "You gotta go in your pokéballs. Rowlet easily went inside with our hassle but Shuppet didn't want to.
"C'mon Shuppet the guy said you have to go inside." Ace said.
"Shu!" Shuppet declined turning his head in disgust.
"C'mon Shuppet you're embarrassing me." Ace sighed. Shuppet reluctantly went inside his pokéball. "Here." Ace said as he handed them to the instructor. He then made his way to the classroom and joined the others.