• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hey everyone, this is actually @ExxtremeBattler lol. I managed to figure out the password to my old account, which is this one. If it's all the same to you @Cryronn the Mudkip , may I continue here?
Ayo no way!! I knew you seemed familiar lol, welcome back to your old account!

Anyway, Fifi’s power awakening will be the color-changing thing and partial transformation, then for Jaime I’ve been thinking of letting Mau split from his body for a short time, becoming like a partner in battle. I’ll figure out the actual logicstics and make everything sound cool later lol but I’m going out with the fam today so no time rn haha

Hey everyone, this is actually @ExxtremeBattler lol. I managed to figure out the password to my old account, which is this one. If it's all the same to you @Cryronn the Mudkip , may I continue here?
Dude that is some freaky stuff right there. I was almost in that exact situation but I figured out my password in the end. 4 years away doesn't help my password memory xD

And power awakenings (Also stole the upgraded subname idea for Mr. Void);
Pamela-
Caffeinated (Upgrade); Overactive Aura:
Pamela gains the ability to control where the Caffeine in the air goes, how much she puts out, and which parts of her body it comes from. She also gains the ability to condense 5 minute's worth of full body output into 4 grams (a teaspoon) of pure, concentrated caffeine powder. This obviously comes at the expense of 5 minutes worth of output.

Isolde Barley
Blue Righteousness (Upgrade); Teal Rectitude:
The range of intent detection increases so that she can detect whenever somebody wants to do anything to her, good or bad.
Yellow Justice (Upgrade); Canary Jurat: Isolde will now be able to see through multiple things at the same time, though the more objects she looks through at once the dryer her eye will get. She would only be able to physically bear about 10 objects, and even then only maintain it for about 2 seconds.

It seems the tables have turned.
All cards, even the wild ones, have two different sides.

On the inside, Pamela actually has been through a lot. She had to act as mother for her younger siblings, and thus never really got to be a child, Also, never went to a therapist. Her 'Motherly Instinct' is a remnant of those times that actually manifests as more of the urge to control those around her because this is how she copes with disaster and ruin; By making sure those around her, at least, are perfectly under her thumb.

Yet she's not actually under any fire, she experiences the common symptom as behaving like every disaster is life threatening. Thus her desire to maintain reality is around quite a bit, huh? If one were to read her mind they would find a quagmire of thoughts and emotions rushing all at once.

Got done with work a while ago and was arting to recuperate, just got on again at 2:40 in the... morning, I think? Still, I'll respond soon, and also...

Pamela better prepare to 180 again because I'm sending a white haired pixie stick her way (the pixie stick is also caffeinated) (and also has an entire tray of pizza) (and also haha funee- she doesn't even need Pamela to look like she's on something)

Got done with work a while ago and was arting to recuperate, just got on again at 2:40 in the... morning, I think? Still, I'll respond soon, and also...

Pamela better prepare to 180 again because I'm sending a white haired pixie stick her way (the pixie stick is also caffeinated) (and also has an entire tray of pizza) (and also haha funee- she doesn't even need Pamela to look like she's on something)

Kim bout to be the straight man to the wacky hijinks and I am here for it lol

Riley I assume? Got a shy girl slung over her shoulder and a tray of Pizza in her hands; what could go wrong!

Isolde gonna wake up and be like; My worst Nightmare...Social Situations!

Lmao, I’ll get to posting once I’m back to my laptop- but take some Cryronn-patented art from your’s truly!

0AF953D7-5279-4E36-9BA2-BB1FF196611A.png

369A1E48-52AC-4D23-AA05-4A8F5071442E.png

42654BA5-EFF0-463E-B705-0DE3D71186E3.png

It’s for a fakemon project based off the great lakes area, my homeland! (I also like to call it Weather Purgatory)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I caved in, the main duo are back but with new designs and new tweaked backstories!

Name: Samael Nikolai Petrikov
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Hetero
Height: 5’11
Appearance (pictures can also be used):
EDEA8E38-23D2-489E-B7A7-BAEA8A248A10.png

His wings are made of bone and chains are wrapped around his main chest outfit.
Personality; Samael is cold and
Backstory/History: (here is a quick and summarized version) His reaper origins had stemmed from his father, but after battling and loosing his left eye, he worked hard to master his power, going to an academy, making amends with the person who tore out his eye, bringing his brother essentially, ranking 2nd at the academy, helping a girl get out of a toxic relationship by beating up her manipulative lover, taking a job as a secret assassin, getting exposed for said job, and eventually being accepted into Karma High.
Powers:

Anima Sola’s Bind: Using chains, Samael can bind people or use them defensively for himself. He can heat them up using his

Mystical scythe arts: Using many different kinds of scythes. He can use special arts he learned to make new forms of his scythes. Double ended, sawblades, his favorite is with his obsidian scythes he carries around with him, releasing their true heat into magma scythes

Reaperium Ultima: Using his reaper origins, Samael unleashed his form. A burning skeleton with a floating skull. In this bud abilites are doubled, but he can easily burn himself out if he uses them too much

Likes: doing things his way, music, calm, and focusing on his tasks.
Dislikes: Noisy environments, nuisances, and toning himself back.
Relationships: The Crimson One, Prince Marcel (Brother in arms)
Other: He owned a Sleeping Dog named “Nikolaus”
House: (See later)

Name: Marcel Lucius Cromwell
Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Sexuality: Hetero
Height: 5’11
Appearance (pictures can also be used):
058871A0-F2C9-4048-855F-5D1066BC6081.png

Personality; Marcel is a caring and honest person, always willing to help others in need. He put’s others before himself in many different cases.
Backstory/History: While being raised by the royal Cromwell family, Marcel still worked hard to receive his gifts of royalty, but he enjoyed it. He made some regrettable decisions with another red haired individual who spoke Russian (at a young age) but years later, they would mend, become band mates and brothers in arms.
Powers:

Brimsoul: Using a source of power called “Sulfurous Brimsoul” he can manipulate an energy into either lasts or anything if his needing, he does need to concentrate on specific things if they are very finite in detail

Binding Ashes: Using ashes he makes, he can blind, bind, or use them offensively in order to gain the upper hand, it does take a bit of time for the ashes to be created and start up.

Zalthereon’s prowl: Unlueshing his true power, Marcel unlocks a Demonistic form, pitch black with piercing crimson eyes, but the unstable form does drain easy, maybe it will take some time to master this and unleash it’s true potential.

Likes: Neatness, organization, Music, and his prince title
Dislikes: Irrationality, asymmetrically, condescending people, ignorance
Relationships: The Burning Skull, Samael (Brother in arms)
Other: He owned a Sleeping Dog called Buster
House: (See later)