• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Viper glanced at Ara. In all honesty Viper felt he didn't deserve her forgiveness, or Eliza's forgiveness. Still what she said make him feel...happy. Viper let out a sigh.

"You owe me no apology. Now I'm back to square one. My brother turned out to be a psychopath. I still have no information on my mother. You say everyone deserves a place they can feel they belong to. Eliza offered me a place among your guild, but after everything that's happened I'm not sure I deserve a place within your guild." Viper confessed to Ara.

Ara guessed there was nothing there, and laid back.

Ara heard what Viper had said. She stood up, and looked at Viper. "Let me tell you something. What if I made you an offer?" Ara asked.

Ed stepped back as the Roar attack was launched at him. He closed his eyes and concentrated. A huge amount of magic and aura blasted out of him. He put his arms to his side. He open his eye with a expression of pure seriousness. "Full Power Ender Destruction Wave!" He Shouted as he blasted a hung energy beam out of his hands.

Viper raised an eyebrow.

"You make an offer. When I've hated you for completely unfair and petty reasons?" Viper said, surprised that one of the people Viper had held a petty grudge against was willing to make an offer to him.

Ara smiled at Viper. "Yep, and don't worry about the feelings you felt, after all, it's all in the past," she said, "So, here's my offer. If you join the guild, then I'll help you find the whereabouts of your mother. How does that sound?" Ara stared at Viper waiting for his response.

-------------------------------------

The spell that Ed shot completely annihilated the roar, and was getting closer to Py-ton. "DAMMIT!" Py-ton exclaimed as he made another roar towards the magical energy. The roar did absolutely nothing. No, no, NO!

The spell then hit Py-ton, and as soon as it made contact, there was a giant explosion. The explosion could be heard from multiple other cities.

----------------------------------------

Ara glanced upwards, when she heard the explosion. "What...WHAT WAS THAT!?" she exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------

Py-ton looked at Ed, and said, "Hehehe, is that all you go..." Py-ton then passed out on the floor.

Viper glanced at the explosion, recognizing the magic as the same Ed had used before. Only on a much larger scale.

"The end. Ed has won." Viper said before he faced Ara.

"What would be your benefit to help me find my mother?" Viper said, blind to the idea that someone would help him just because they wanted to. Viper had developed a rather poor habit of trusting others during his years as a mercenary for hire, and it was showing now. Regardless, Viper had a hopeful expression on his face. As if he wanted to believe Ara's words.

"Well, now that I think about it, it really wouldn't benefit me. Well then just forget my offer," Ara said.

After a few minutes, Ara then exclaimed, "HA, just kidding! I'll tell you how I'll benefit from helping you! If I help you, then you'll finally be happy, and all I really want...is for all of my friends to be happy! And with all of my friends being happy, we can stride to push each other, so that we'll be the best! So, come on! Won't you take my offer?" Ara held out her hand. She had a few tears coming out of her face, but not many.

Viper paused for a moment. Much like Eliza, Ara had managed to bring him to tears through words alone. Viper could only offer a nod as he took Ara's hand to accept the offer.

"Thank you...you are far too kind...all of you are...I don't deserve this, but I will never forget it for as long as I live." Viper said, more tears in his eyes as he shook the girl's hand,.

"It's no problem, really!" Ara said. Ara then looked at the Grim Brothers guild. She then said to anyone in particular, "Some of you guys need to go to the guild. I'll stay here and use my communication lacrima to call the Magic Royal Guard."

Ara then summoned her lacrima, and quickly called the guard.

Barry and Bolt were sitting on the ground while the battle happened. "That our master alright." Barry though with a smile.

Ed looked at Py-Ton. "I could ask you the same thing." He then suddenly teleported next to Py-Ton's unconscious body. "I didn't even get to warm up. Oh well, time to go." He said as he picked up the body and teleported away.

Brendan walked over to Viper and reached out to shake his hand, "Good to have you on our team!" Brendan said with a smile. "And I know you don't like your father to much, but please know that he is repenting for his sins trying to make his rights wrong." Brendan said, basically repeating everything his father would tell him about the people in his guild.
-------
"Perhaps I'll go there. It's sound rad, but what happened to Frea man?" Azir asked, deep down Azir cared for his guild mates.

Viper turned to Brendan, giving him a handshake after he had wiped away the tears.

"Yeah. You're father and mine were guildmates once right?" Viper asked, knowing little of the guild Jellal had formed which included his father as a member.

"Yup, the guild is called Crime Sorciere." Brendan said, sounding a lot like his father. " I've even meet Erik, well your father and he seemed like a nice guy." Brendan said with a smile, "You know, I could contact my father and help you get a desvered talk with your dad." Brendan offered Viper.

Viper frowned, glancing at his left arm before he faced Brendan.

"Maybe another time. I first need to prove to myself I am my own man. That I'm not just my father's "legacy." Only after that will I be ready to face him." Viper said to Brendan.

Eliza awoke from being passed out and fell to the ground from a giant bubble "t-thanks Ara" Eliza said before watching the end of the battle between Ed and py-ton, Eliza walked over to Viper after the battle between Ed and Py-ton had finished and over heard his conversation with Brendan and put her hand on his shoulder "I'm glad your thinking that way" Eliza said to Viper "you've really changed since we first met" Eliza said "I like it"

Viper turned to Eliza...with a small smile on his face.

"I owe it to you. Thanks for beating some sense into me...literally and figuratively." Viper said with a chuckle.

Fabian's smile faded. "I don't know. I can't sense her magic energy, but something tells me she's still alive...somewhere." He looked over to Azir. "I'll look into it more and see what I can do. She's a member of our family, after all."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fredrick had sent up another small liquid serpent to spy on the group residing at the top of the cliff. At the bottom, he leaned back as he sat, and waited.

As everyone were talking, a bunch of magical vehicles appeared. "Where is the threat!" one of the soldiers exclaimed.

Ara pointed at the nearly destroyed guild, and said, "He's right there."

The guardsmen then headed towards the guild. As soon as they entered, they noticed Ed and Py-ton. One of the soldiers, said, "Ah, if it isn't Master Ed. Looks like you got the perp covered, but we'll handle things from here." Py-ton had woken up, but he refused to fight off the soldiers. One of the soldiers then got Py-ton, and put magical hand-cuffs on him (these hand-cuffs make it so he can't use his magic).

The guardsmen and Py-ton made it outside. Py-ton then faintly said, "Before I go to whatever prison you're going to take me to, let me talk to my brother, one last time."

The guardsman applied, and took Py-ton to who presumed to be Py-ton's brother, which he was right.

Py-ton looked at Viper, and said, "Hello, brother. I know you're mad..no, I know you are more than just mad at me. But...and I know this won't be enough to forgive me, but I just want you to know, I never wanted for this to happen. My true plan was just to be in a guild with you, because....it was true what the female wizard said back there....because I thought you were stronger than me. But, then all these events played out, and something in me snapped. And, this is the last thing I have to say...I hope we see each other, again, but this time...as brothers." The guardsman then said, "That's enough from you. Now let's go."

All of the guardsmen got into their vehicles, and left.

"Alright, but if you change your mind that offer will always stand." Brendan said, he expected that answer. He wasn't exactly excited to see his parents after all this time considering the bad terms he left on.
-------------
"Maybe, I'll look for her. Even though we fought all the time I still care about her.." Azir mumbled. He flinched when the cops arrived as he thought he would be arrested too, but to his surprise he wasn't.

Viper watched Py-Ton be detained as the guards left with him. Viper thought it over for a moment. His entire family was one big collection of screw-ups. However, maybe there was some worth to them to and not just his mother. All his life he thought he thought Cobra was the devil himself, but if he was part of a guild with Jellal, then maybe his mother had been right and there was some good in him. Maybe there was also good in Py-Ton. Viper had no idea what to think. For now though he just wanted some rest. He had had a long day.

"I don't know brother. I just don't know. I need to know what kind of man I am first before I'm ready for anything else." Viper mumbled to himself.

Ed teleported in front of the group. "Hey everyone, good job on your mission." He said waving. "I suppose the 'infiltration' plan didn't go as planned but that's in the past. How about we all go back to the guild? Grab onto me." He said extending out his arm.

Barry got up. "Ok master." He said as he grabbed onto Ed's shoulder. Bolt jumped onto Barry's back and grabbed on.

The liquid serpent in the shadows let out a soft hiss as it began to melt back into the darkness, looking similar to Fredrick's Serpent Shadow spell. Cyrus heard it, just barely, and when he saw the liquid, he froze in his tracks, his eyes widening. That liquid... he mentally shuddered.

"Cyrus? What's wrong?" Jeanne asked when she saw the look in his eyes, then she followed his gaze and let out a small gasp.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah grabbed onto Ed's shoulder, a smile on her face as she was ready to go back to the guild.

Maybe things will finally settle down...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion took out his Onyx Key that Fabian had given to him. Atlas the Titan that held up the sky. "Better remember to make a contract." Orion mumbled to himself. After putting away the onyx colored key, Orion grabbed onto Master Ed for him to teleport everyone back to the guild.
-------------
Sabrina held onto the back of Master Ed due to the indifference of height. "Let's go!" The young girl cheered. She is going to have to change back at her new guild. All her dolls are broken and she's basically useless without them.

As Ara headed towards Master Ed, she looked back and noticed Cyrus. It looked like Cyrus had noticed something...something unsettling.

I knew I wasn't imagining things.

Ara walked up to Cyrus, and put her hand on his shoulder. She then whispered, "I think we both know that there's something out there, but we can't deal with that right now. Our magic has been drained due to the battles we all had, and we wouldn't be of much use. So, let's go."

Ara then put her hand on Master Ed's back.

Viper walked up and put his hand to Master's Ed back, glancing up at Sabrina with a small smile. He had grown to like her in his short time with Brothers Grim and was glad she along with Fabian were joining the guild.

I don't know what my future holds, but for once there might be some hope in it...

Brendan nodded and walked over and place his hand on Master Ed's shoulder. He had noticed Ara and Cyrus's sudden movements, and also looked around to see something out of the ordinary. He didn't notice anything, perhaps just an out of place pool of some liquid.
I did it father, I pulled of Heavenly Body Magic without relying on the armor. I wonder what would have happened if I used that spell.

Eliza walked over to master Ed and put her hand on his back "well this has been quite a day" Eliza said before looking over at Cyrus and Jeanne "hey you two are you coming?" Eliza asked before turning her head to see what they were looking at "what are you looking at there's nothing there" Eliza said as she continued to try and see what they were looking at without taking her hand of master.

Cyrus watched as the serpent vanished into the shadows, then let out a sigh. "Y-yeah...I'm coming." he muttered, looking like he'd seen a ghost. Jeanne patted his back, trying to comfort him as they joined the group. Fabian gave the two of them a look before coming along as well.

"Well, Azir, I wish you the best of luck, whatever you decide to do. And if we ever meet again... I hope it's under good terms." The vampire king said, looking a bit disappointed with the departure, but smiling regardless.

Ed looked back as everyone arrived. "Alright hang on everyone." He said before suddenly disappearing with a pop sound. In front of the guild, Ed reappeared with the same pop sound. "Alright everyone we've arrived." He said.
In the back, Barry choked a little bit. "Urgh, so teleportation somewhat counts as a moving vehicle huh." He said quietly.

It had been a couple weeks since Ender Eye defeated the Brothers Grim Guild. Since then ex members Sabrina and Fabian had seemingly worked themselves into the guild rather well, though that was more of a guess on Viper's end. Viper despite being a guild member had remained solo for the most part. Though he made a point not to deny anyone conversation if they wanted to speak with him. For now though Viper had left the Guild Hall to go handle some...personal matters.

Arriving in a nearby bar Viper scanned the area. Among the drunks and others sat a beautiful woman in the back, smoking a cigarette. Viper knew this was the one who he contacted as he moved to the back to sit across form her.

"Hello Zara." Viper said to Zara, the woman smirked as she leaned forward. Her black dress showing off her cleavage.

"Well hello my dear, very nice to see you again. It's been far too long." Zara said as she put out her cigarette.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
A few weeks had passed after the Brothers Grim controversy. Orion was at his medium-sized home, practicing and training in the backyard. Requiping was a difficult technique, but Orion was getting around to it. His requip speed has increased and definitely grown more powerful. Not as strong as his celestial magic though. Life was going decently so far. Ara still lives within his domain, paying rent was going casually, a couple of missions here and there. At the moment, he wasn't prepping for a mission and basically had really nothing to do. Orion did think of going to the Celestial World for an hour or so, as Minerva informed him of the time imbalance of the Spirit and Mortal Realm. While thinking of the Celestial World, Orion pulled out one of his newer keys: The Onyx Key Atlas. He had already made a contract with the spirit about a week ago. Luckily, the Onyx key was cooperative. Now it was just a matter of what to do today.
Sabrina, the young girl that previously belonged to Brothers Grim, had moved into one of the dormitories of Ender Eye. It was a cozy room, and already filled with multiple dolls, almost like a doll extravaganza. Where did she find these toys come from? Well that's her little secret. She had been scavenging.......I MEAN "collecting" then during her stay. She came out of her dormitory into the guild hall to see and find anyone to play with her. if not, well it looks like her magic could use some training anyways.
One of the newer members Angela, who had joined during the Brothers Grim fiasco.....talk about timing.....lived in a slightly small cabin out in the woods, but still near the Guild. As a Plant Mage, her yard is filled with various plants and seeds at her beck and will. There were even living moving plants that were out in the front yard to protect any intruders or trespassers onto her home. Angela decided it was a fine day to go shopping and visit the guild. She finished her daily gardening and went out and about her merrily way to the Ender Eye guild.

Brendan had been training ever since the Grim Brothers incident and was becoming more adept at using his Heavenly Body Magic. To his surprise, a few weeks had already gone by in a blink of an eye. Flash of yellow light came from his training area and a few trees feel over as explosions of the same light covered some of the area.

"I should probably go to the guild hall, I haven't been there in a while." Brendan mumbled between heavy breaths, he then wiped the sweat from his brow. Brendan walked into his house, cleaned up and requiped into some more casual clothing; a gray long sleeve shirt with a blue Heart Kreuz insignia on the front and black regular jeans. Brendan rolled up his sleeves and ran out of his house and ran to the Ender Eye guild hall.

Brendan walked into the guild hall, greeted some other members, and walked up to the bar and grabbed a drink. "I wonder how everyone else is doing." Brendan said, thinking aloud as he sat down at a nearby table and propped his feet on top of it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Barry, we're out of milk!"

It had been a couple weeks since the war with Brothers Grim. During that time, Barry was kind enough to offer Savannah the chance to live with him rather than her dinky motel. Savannah accepted generously and know the two had gotten acquainted as newfound roomates. Still that didn't mean every day went without issue.

"Man, you never have anything when we need it. Can you go get some please?" Savannah called out, she had been standing in front of the open fridge voicing her complaints over the lack of milk present.

Ever since the infiltration in the Grim Brothers Guild, Ara has been going on missions with Orion and helping pay rent. The missions that they went on, however, were fairly easy, and didn't take much time.

Ara has always heard great stories from her mother and father, and of all the adventures they went to. Ara had done two big missions, and she had failed both. Ara didn't know what to do anymore.

But, suddenly....there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Ara said as she went up to the door. When she opened it, there was a mailman. The mailman looked shocked when he saw Ara, but Ara didn't know why (what she didn't know was that she was in her underwear, again). Ara took all of the mail from the man, and shut the door.

Ara checked through all of the mail, and noticed one in particular. It was a red envelope, and Ara opened it up.

Ara then noticed that it was the water bill, but....the bill said they had to pay 70,000 jewels!

How did this happen!?

A memory then popped into Ara's head.

----------------------------------------

You think you can defeat the great Ara, shower!? Well, then I'll show you!
*puts up the heat of the shower*
Ah! Too hot, too hot, too hot!

---------------------------------------

Oh, that's right. Dammit, what do I tell Orion? I won't tell him, I'll figure out a way to pay for it.

Ara then went to the backyard, and noticed that Orion was training in how to use Requip Magic. She then exclaimed, "Hey, Orion! Do you want to head to Ender Eye, and go on a mission!?"

Last edited:
In town, two people left the bar. One of them carried a grin on his face, as he usually did. The other? Well, she kept a scowl, since the man had done something to upset her. It was funny how different the two were. Other than their eyes, their height, and the way their hair was, they were twins. Both in appearance and biologically.
"I told you to sneak around, Marcus!" The girl exclaimed, furious at the taller of the two, Marcus.
"C'mon, Cat', I told you that monster had back-up! I was sneaking around, but it's buddy ambushed me!" Marcus replied casually. The girl, Catherine, crossed her arms. The two had been arguing about it for several minutes now.
"Okay, you know what? Let's just drop it." Catherine offered.
"Agreed." Marcus responded.
"Do you even know where the Guild is?"
"Of course I do. It's me."
"That's why I'm worried." Catherine retorted. Marcus simply chuckled before pointing to the Guild once it was in their line of vision. Marcus opened the door that led into the Guild.
"'Scuse me, but is Guild Master Ed present?" Marcus inquired. He still carried his smile, and his voice radiated casualness.

Brendan noticed the two new people right away, New members? Brendan thought as he looked over at them, "Yeah, he's just up those stairs and to left. He should just be hanging in his office." Brendan said, pointing toward the stairs.
Man, people are coming here left and right. At this rate, we'll be the biggest guild in Fiore.

"So, I hear you got yourself into a mage's guild?" Zara asked Viper, taking a sip of some wine she ordered for the two as Viper gave a nod.

"Indeed, I am now a mage of Ender Eyes. Guess that means our meetings will be less frequent." Viper said with a deadpan expression, before he took a sip of his own wine. Zara chuckled as she held a hand over her heart.

"Oh you are such a heart-breaker. How will I go on without you?" Zara sarcastically complained as Viper let out a sigh.

"You'll manage. In any event I was curious if you came up with any leads." Viper asked as Zara grinned as she set her hand down. Zara set a few files down on the table in between the two.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was in a meditation form when Ara popped her head out through the backyard door asking if he wanted to go on a mission. "Sure!" Orion called out. "Let me prep up a bit first!" Orion cleaned up his small mess outside, where his keys were lounging around and towels scattered. In a few minutes Orion had cleaned up and the backyard had looked as fresh as ever. "Alright I'm ready Ara!" Orion called out. "Who was that at the door anyways?" Orion remembered the doorbell ring that broke his meditation phase. He was about to get up before Ara got there before him. Orion put n his white coat with a blue and gold lining and attacked his key pouch with a chain connected to his belt. He took out a few hundred jewels and made it along to the front door waiting for Ara to prep up for whatever mission they were going to take.

Barry was in the room next to the kitchen sitting on a couch with Bolt on the coffee table and with a black orb floating between his raised hands. He heard Savanah. "Oh we're out of milk, Bolt go get milk." He said. Bolt frowned. "Why do I have to go do your errands?" He said annoyed. Barry glanced at him before shifting his arms vertically and turning the orb into a portal. "Do you want to go back into the endless void again?" He said. Bolt then smiled awkwardly. "Ok I'll go get the milk." He said before grabbing a bag and flying out towards the shop.