• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Ara laughed sheepishly when Orion said that they didn't have to pay a big bill or anything like that. Ara looked at Orion, and said, "Umm...we can't do that mission because....because you know what they say. 'The more they pay, the more you...you...you get paid."'

Ara was still searching through all of the missions, and...nothing!
What am I going to do!? If I can't pay the bill, then Orion will get mad! And I don't want to know what he'll do to me.
*Ara imagines Orion kicking her out of his house, and never wanting to speak to her again*

As Ara was searching through the missions, a man slammed through the doors of the guild hall.

"Ugh, what am I going to do?" the man thought, "If I don't get a model soon, I might get fired." The man then looked at Ara, and because she was in her underwear, the man was able to notice all of her details. Perfect!

The man walked up to Ara, and said, "Why, hello there mis....." But then a wave of water formed into a fist and punched him.

"I can't stand perverts," Ara thought to herself.

The man got up, and thought, "She's got spunk. That makes this even greater." He walked up to her again, and another water fist formed. "Wait wait wait!" the man exclaimed. He pulled out a card, and continued with, "I'm from Sorcerer Weekly, and I have been going through guilds from all around Fiore, and you've caught my eye. What do you think?"

Ara glared at the man, and simply said, "I don't care."

The man reacted in shock, but continued with, "What if I told you that the job pays 100,000 jewels per model?"

Ara looked at the man in shock. 100,000 jewels!? That would be enough to pay for the bill!
Ara then said, "Fine you got a deal, but would you mind if I bring my friend Orion along?"

Ara pointed at Orion, but the guy had the look of disgust on his face. He sighed, and said, "Fine. Get your friend, and lets get out of here."
The man then walked out of the guild, standing beside a magic vehicle waiting for Ara.

Ara then looked at Orion, and exclaimed, "Orion! I just got us a job, let's go!" Ara then headed towards the direction of the man.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I guess that's fair. Still I don't like it, and if they find out, I know they won't either." Savannah said, having decided to drop the subject given it only served to make her feel worse. Savannah had no desire to feel that way.

"Want to go see if there's a job to do?" Savannah asked Barry, after a period of silence.

"Alright, I should probably tell Master Ed about Viper." Brendan said with a sigh as he finished formally greeting Marcus. "Oh, let me show you guys a trick." Brendan said to Marcus and Sabrina. Brendan's body then lit up in a gold hue and shot across the room, spiraled up to stairs and stopped in front of Master Ed's office. "Master Ed! Viper wanted me to tell you he'll be out for a while for personal things!" Brendan shouted through the door. He then lit up in a golden hue again and shot right to his original seat. "Alright, where were we?" Brendan asked, that whole process had happened in about 8 seconds.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
A look of horror appeared on Orion's face. "A....model?" Orion murmured to himself. "Of all things why modelling?" Orion asked Ara. "Are you really just in it for the money?" Orion followed Ara and the man. The man glared at Orion, quite disgusted that a 'male' was going to model. Orion glared back at the man. His eyes clearly says, "I didn't sign up for this either buddy." Orion would've made a run for it by now, but most likely Ara would somehow force him back and/or he would be there for moral support. Orion did a huge face palm. "What did I do to deserve this....." Orion mumbled. He allowed Ara to step into the car first, then Orion followed right after.

Ara looked at Orion, and said, "Umm...I'm not doing it for the money. I'm...um...doing it so that I could live up to a dream I had when I was little. You see, uh...Mirajane was a model in Sorcerer Weekly, and I want to be like her. Yeah."

The man then exclaimed, "Enough with the chit chat and lets get going!" The man then turned on the magic vehicle, and they were off.

Half an hour had passed, and everyone arrived at the Sorcerer Weekly HQ. "We're here!" the man said, "Let's go."

Ara got out of the car, and looked at the building. Woah....this is going to SUCK! But I have to do it, I have to do it for Orion!

Viper and Zara sat waiting for the train to arrive. An apparent delay meant it would take longer than expected for it to arrive. Viper was naturally peeved by this, so Zara felt she had to try and lighten the mood.

"You know, being all moody and broody isn't gonna make the train come any faster." Zara said with a grin, Viper let out a sigh before Zara decided to change the conversation.

"So, what is your new guild like? Got any cuties working with you?" Zara said as Viper turned to her with a shake of the head.

"You have got to stop asking about how attractive the people I associate with are." Viper said, annoyed which caused Zara to let out a giggle as she pulled out an old copy of Sorcerer Weekly.

"Perhaps I'll find someone of your guild who was offered a modeling job. You said the guild's name was Ender Eye correct?" Zara said as Viper scowled at his partner.

"Based on what I know about them, I don't think any member of the guild would degrade themselves by being a model for that magazine." Viper said matter of factly. Zara giggled as she just decided to read the magazine to pass the time.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Ah! That's understandable I guess." Orion said. Sooner than he thought, the Magic Wheeler arrived at a huge building, presumably where Sorcerer Weekly is made. Orion took a huge sigh and gulp before making his way into the building. "Here we go....." Orion said terrified. They weren't even in the building and yet Orion already began to doubt himself. "W-Why are we here again?" Orion mumbled to himself. 'To support Ara that's what.' He thought to himself. 'Even...if...you have to...model...as well.' He hoped not. Orion legit almost ran because of that but he stood his ground. Finally they made it into the building, which in actuality was only about a few feet away from the car.

The crew arrived inside to see it bustling with people. Sorcerer Weekly is a popular magazine after all, it would be quite obvious they would be busy everyday. There were multiple section, each for a different part for the magazine. "Well, what does ARA need to do?" Orion asked the man as they arrived, maybe. Orion emphasized Ara, hoping that he didn't need to model.

"Right, nice to meet you Brendan. The name's Marcus Drake, and the girl you saw with me is my sister, Catherine Drake. If it's easier for ya', you can just call us Mark and Cat, or the Drake Twins." Marcus stated as he shook Brendan's hand. Then he showed off his magical abilities by practically teleporting to the Guild Master's door then back again, in about eight seconds. "That's certainly impressive." He commented. Marcus looked over as he saw his sister approach.
"Um, excuse me." Catherine started. "But that woman who just ran in here in her underwear, is that normal around here?" She asked, a deep blush across her face.
"Wait, what?" Marcus inquired, looking to his sister.

"Nice to meet you guys." Brendan said, "A sibling duo, I see, that'll be great for something like 2 on 2 battles." Brendan said with a smile, he then heard Catherine tell Mark about someone run through the guild hall in their underwear, "Oh, that.. Well, that's normal for her I guess... I think it's some odd habit she has." Brendan said, trying to explain Ara's weird stripping habit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Sabrina stared in awe at Brendan's incredible abilities. "Woah that was cool!" Sabrina called out supporting Brendan's power and speed using Heavenly Body Magic. "Hello Mark, Cat!" Sabrina greeted innocently. "My name is Sabrina, Doll-Play Mage at your call." Sabrina joked with the Drake Twins. Turning to face the sister named Catherine, Sabrina answered her question. "That was Ice/Water Manipulator Ara you just met! She's something alright!" Sabrina stated clearly remembering her battle against Ara. "The two males you saw were Orion and what's his face, but they're both irrelevant." Sabrina chimed.

The man looked at Orion, still with a bit of disgust, and said, "It's simple. All she has to do is pose and take some photo shoots while wearing *insert brand name here*. And she has to do this for a week if she wants to get paid."

"A week!? What have I gotten myself into?" Ara thought.

"Let's move it," the man said, "We're going to make you a star." The man then led the group to a dressing room door. Another man came, and handed the man a light blue bikini. The man looked at Ara, and said, "Here, put this on, and meet us at the studio."

Ara nodded, and headed inside of the room. There was mirror, and it was filled with make-up materials. Ara looked at the mirror, and noticed that she was in her underwear. Wait a second, if I'm only in my underwear right now...does that mean... Ara then yelled out of horror.

The yell was so loud, it could be heard from across the studio. "What was that!?" the man thought.

Ara was ready, and headed out of the dressing room in the bikini the man had given her. She then glared at Orion, and exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me I was only in my underwear!?"

"I've heard of someone like that before. To each their own, I don't judge." Marcus stated casually.
"Well, that's intriguing..." Catherine murmured. She went back to the request board. Marcus fake-coughed.
"We both know you were staring." He said quickly, covering it up with another fake cough. Catherine turned to him again.
"What was that?" She asked, irritated at her brother's behavior.
"Why, sister dearest, I've no idea in the slightest at what you mean." Marcus responded. His sister just groaned and headed back to the board. While she looked at the board, her brother chuckled. "Anyways, a pleasure to meet you both. Catherine's specialty is Purple Flare Magic, while I'm particularly good at Transformation magic, specifically Beast Soul. I can do others, but Beast Soul is my preference and speciality."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion raised his hands up halfheartedly and innocently. "Well maybe you should check yourself be for you wreck yourself." Orion teasingly said a common statement people use. Orion began once again. "But if you ask me," Orion shot a thumb behind him, pointing to the man. "What's his face over there is loving it." Clearly, the photographer was caught staring and loving Ara's spunk. Orion was quite relieved as the staff members didn't care for him, but for Ara. "Better you than me!" Orion teased the Water/Ice Manipulator once again with his arms raised to his head. "Ah! What an enjoyable day." Orion had been nervous before. But now, he was set free as they enjoyed females over males. No modeling, no posing, and purely relaxation. At that moment, Orion froze up. So did the man. 'It feels as though someone roasted me.' They both thought.

"Here, I think you need this."

Viper's face had been green the moment the train began to move. Zara knew of this motion sickness habit Viper had and had come prepared with several vomit bags. Viper had taken the one Zara offered him and emptied his stomach into it.

"....t-thanks..." Viper mumbled as he tried to catch his breath. Zara just grinned as she found the image rather amusing.

"Nice, you two definitely have some interesting magic as well." Brendan said, sipping from his bottle of magically enhanced water, apparently this water helped you recover magic power and is great to drink after training but Brendan didn't notice anything special from it. "You know, us four should go on a job." Brendan said, throwing the idea out there, plus he really needed to work.

Ara looked annoyed, and huffed. She then said, "Whatever."

Ara then sneezed out of nowhere. Am I catching a cold?

Ara then walked into the studio, and there was a little beach set up. The man looked at Ara, and said, "Fantastic! Now let's get into action!"

Ara then started doing many poses, and the man was taking many pictures.
After a few hours, the man exclaimed, "Stop! We're done for today!" He then walked up to Ara, and said, "You did....great! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

Ara nodded, but she was tired beyond belief. Why me?

Ara then said, "Alright, Orion let's g..." but she was interrupted by someone walking into the studio. It was a woman wearing a business suit, and she walked up to Ara. The woman then said, "You're really good for someone who hasn't done modeling before, I like you." Ara then said back, "Uh...thank you!"

The women then noticed Orion, and smiled. She then exclaimed, "Hey, you! Come over here!"

Suddenly, in the midst of scrambling and bustling people, a familiar face appeared to Ara and Orion - none but Zander himself. He stood in a white bathroom being worn loosely around him, and he seemed to be accompanied by a couple personel holding folders and flabbergasted facial expressions. Zane himself looked a bit irritated as he came upon the scene, before he couldnt help cracking a joyful laugh as he recognized Orion and no one other than his battle partner from a couple days before, Ara.

"Y-You guys?? Hey! What could you be doing here!?" He managed to spit out in between chuckles. He was genuinely shocked to see the two at the Sorcerer Weekly headquarters, but it was a pleasant surprise. The agents around him, however, didn't seem to have the same enjoyment of the situation.

After taking a long moment to observe and assess the current situation, Zane noticed Ara's physique was quite exposed, and a familiar cameraman was setting up - and an amused smile formed on his face. However he did realize that she was most likely the one who's scream seemingly interrupted the hub, and he saw her embarrassed expressions.

"Ah, so you took up modelling, Ara!?" He asked. "Woah, thats sick! Dont worry, I can see you're a bit timid about it all, but don't let it all intimidate you - I'm pretty new around here myself, its good to see some friends here!"

Zane was quite the newbie around Sorcerer Weekly himself, only becoming involved with the media industry a couple weeks prior to the current day, when he was somehow voted in to the "Most Attractive Wizard Boyfriends" list - gaining pretty high in the list before he knew it and reigning at #1 for the past couple of week - shocking, because the short mage was surely lean in physical appearance, but pretty skinny as well. It was most likely his innocent facial looks that came off as "attractive" to the media. Now he simply dropped by for photoshoots and performed public visitations for the sake of adding detail for the magazine's published Issues.

"I've just finished a quick appointment for next week's Issue - so good luck on yours! You'll be a natural super star in no time!" He then noticed Orion as he made his way towards another station. "Orion, you're here too bud - are you gonna flaunt for the camera as well?" He asked in a teasing manner.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
During the photo shoot, Orion gave out calls in support of his friend. Simple but embarrassing cheering like: "You go girl!" or "Slay!" or something even like "Show 'em what you do in the bathroom!"

During the amidst of the photo shoot, a familiar voice popped up. "Yeah Ara got recruited by that guy over there." Orion pointing to the photographer while he flashed the camera back and forth on Ara. "I didn't know you model. What did you get recruited for?" Orion joked with the S-Class Mage. "Anyways, I'm not here for modeling. They recruited Ara and I'm really just here for moral support." Orion shouted another "Let's go Ara!" before turning back to the newly found model. "Oh I think she's done!"

The photo shoot for Sorcerer Weekly finished up. Orion got up as soon as Ara began getting up. She was about to tell him something before someone interrupted. Obviously a business woman with the outfit get-up. Soon, she was calling Orion for some odd reason. "I thought we were done, but I guess not?" Orion asked Ara while looking at Zane with a confused expression. Orion obediently followed the woman to wherever she was going to take him.

Ara noticed Zane, and exclaimed, "Wassup!" She took a sip from a cup of water that was given to her by one of the assistants. She then walked up to Zane, and whispered, "Please don't tell Orion, but the only reason I took up modelling was because the money could pay for a big water bill. Now if you'll excuse me." Ara then followed Orion and the business woman.

The business woman took Orion to her office, and she sat him down. She sat down herself, and said to Orion, "I am the CEO of this building, Hannah Oriante, and I want to make you an offer. Can you work with Ara, and help her in the 'Summer Time: Beach Fun' article we are doing for Sorcerer Weekly, buy working as a model!?"

A few heads were turned as a boy in rags made his way through Opium and toward the Ender Eye guild. His sunken red eyes scanned the streets, making anyone who made eye contact with him turn away with fright, and his long, white, messy hair draped down to his waist now. No one knew it, aside from a certain few, but this was Fredrick Denzell, better known as the monstrous Liquid Nightmare. But this time, for the first time, his reason for being among society wasn't hostile. There was something he couldn't stand not knowing. Something he had to ask an...'acquaintance' about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been weeks since Fabian joined the Ender Eye guild, but already, it felt like he had been there for years. Granted, he didn't recieve the warmest welcome from other members, as well as the citizens of Opium, but over time, he managed to gain a bit of trust from them. Now, having finally returned from another mission, he greeted citizens and merchants left and right, and made small talk with them along the way to the guild. When he reached the building, he pushed the door open. "Good afternoon, everyone." the vampire greeted as he made his way toward the bar of the guild. "I trust everyone's well?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of bandits let out a unified roar as they swung their fire swords at Jeanne. As retaliation, she formed her favorite weapon with her Light Make magic, a Halberd with a cross guard shaped like a pair of angel wings, and parried the blows. Before one of the two could attack again, a heavy kick to the jaw sent him flying through the air. Drawing the blade of her weapon back, Jeanne lunged forward and struck low with the first strike, knocking the thug off his feet. The second strike sent him crashing through a couple of stone pillars still standing. "Whew...Alright, that's a wrap!" She chimed happily as Cyrus rejoined her side.

"Heh. Seems so." Cyrus stated. Rolling his shoulder, he paused to examine the scarlet Ender Eye mark now on his right forearm. Jeanne's was a bright pink (much to her displeasure, because she thought pink was a 'girly' color) and on the back of her neck. Once they were finished gathering up the unconscious rouges into a pile and rescuing the hostage they had, they reported back to the village nearby the ruins. "Rest assured, sir, they won't be a bother to you anymore. Also, we rescued your, uh...daughter." he added the last part with a bit of hesitation as a large, plump girl wrapped her arms around him.

"My hero!" She sighed lovingly as she squeezed Cyrus to the point where his face turned blue. It took a lot of effort for Jeanne to not laugh. Once the girl let him go, Cyrus cleared his throat and continued, picking up the pace.

"So yeah, send the reward to the Ender Eye guild hall in Opium, remember to call on us if you need any more outside help, we'd always be happy to lend a hand, and we must now bid you adieu." He stated quickly before grabbing Jeanne's arm and tugging her along, wanting to leave before that troll of a woman broke any more of his ribs with her affection. Once they were a good mile away, Jeanne finally cracked up and laughed her head off at Cyrus, who just turned away with a reddened face. "Oh, shut up."

"Oh my god, that was PRICELESS!" She howled, "You dashed into the front lines expecting a beautiful damsel in distress, and-" she couldn't finish over her fits of laughter as she finally stumbled to a tree for balance. After getting all of it out of her system, she finally spoke again. "Well, on the bright side, at least you finally have a fan girl." she teased with a wicked smirk.

"Can we please stop talking about that giant wad of dough with legs for two seconds?!" Cyrus growled through gritted teeth, his face a mixture of embarrassment and frustration.

"Whoa...hey, easy." Jeanne said, "I was just kidding around. And you don't need to insult her like that you know." She paused a moment, then looked forward as they continued walking. "Then again, you always were one to speak from the heart."

"Funny, I thought all this time I was speaking from my mouth." Cyrus retorted. "But, hey, what do I know about basic biology." Jeanne gave him a slightly irked look, which cheered him up a bit, but said nothing. "Clearly, you know better about the human anatomy than I do." he continued, pressing on for a reaction.

"And you wonder why I'm the only one who can tolerate being around you." Jeanne replied, sighing. "That reminds me, though, do you think we should form a team with any other members of our guild?" She asked.

"Maybe..." Cyrus answered with a shrug as they continued down the road.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion widened his eyes. It took a few moments for what the business woman had said to him. Comically, just as Ara had, Orion gave a ear shrieking scream. "WHATTT?!" Orion now was hyper ventilating as now they actually wanted him to model, the thing he didn't want to do. It took a while and a lot of mumbling until the Celestial Spirit Mage finally spoke again. "I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid I have to decline your offer." Orion smiled weakly at Hannah. He grabbed Ara by the arm on the way out the door. "Once again I'm so sorry!" Orion called out into the office. Turning back to the Fullbuster daughter, "Hurry up and change already! We need to go. Now." Orion said seriously. He did not want to participate in modeling and expose himself to public through a photo shoot of a magazine.

Ara looked at Orion, and said, "Aw, come on. It would mean so much for me if you could help me with this. It's tiring having to pose all the time, but I think it would be better if you were there to help me." Ara had her hands clammed together, and she had the puppy dog eyes as she stared at Orion.

Hannah chuckled, and said, "You should do what she says, unless you want to hurt her feelings."

Brendan got up from his seat and walked over to the request board, "Hmmm, anything good today?" Brendan mumbled, "Theater help, restaurant help.. None of these sound interesting... Help us destroy the moon?!?! Are these people crazy?!?!" Brendan yelled continuing to scanning the request board. "Man, I'm so bad a picking jobs."

"Oh god, why..."

Viper and Zara arrived in the next town, not nearly soon enough for Viper's liking as the first thing he had done once the train stopped as get out to puke his guts out. Zara followed and had an amused grin on her face.

"Well begin once you've had time to settle your stomach." Zara said as Viper shot a quick glare only to turn back to the ground as he had to puke once more.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion looked at Ara with her puppy eyes. He glared at her, hoping she would back down. But knowing Ara, she's stubborn and wouldn't back down with her puppy eyes. Orion gave a huge sigh and put his hand on head. "Alright....." Orion grumbled. "I'll do it." Orion walked back into the office and sat back down. Another heavy sigh. "What do I have to do....." Orion called out monotonously. Oh was he going to regret this. Already the summer theme is making him dizzy. Having to be shirtless. Ugh. Bright light. Ugh. Sand. Ugh. He'll have to deal it. "Thanks Ara....." Orion grumbled under his breath.
------------
WHAT COULDVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED
Orion looked at Ara with her puppy eyes. He glared at her, hoping she would back down. But knowing Ara, she's stubborn and wouldn't back down with her puppy eyes. Orion gave a huge sigh and put his hand on head. "NOPE!" Orion began to walk out of the office and the building like a boss and a gangster. Leaving Sara there to deal with her misery on her own. As he walks out, he pulled a pair of sunglasses out of nowhere and went back to his home.

Ara smiled, and said, "Thank you, Orion! I'm glad that you're willing to help me, even though you didn't want to."

Hannah looked at Orion, and said, "You'll basically be doing what Ara has been doing so far, and we're hoping to get pictures of you two together."

Hannah then handed Ara and Orion a schedule, and said, "I'll see you two tomorrow. Now get out of my office."

Ara nodded and got out of the office.

Last edited:
Marcus walked up to the board with Brendan. Catherine looked back and gave both of them a nod, seemingly forgetting about her brother's previous comment. "Yeah, that sounds good. I always look forward to new chances to get to know people better." Marcus stated. He looked over the quest board. When Brendan mentioned something about people wanting to destroy the moon, Marcus looked at it himself. "Some of these jobs are super weird..." He muttered, chuckling.
"What about this one?" Catherine asked, pointing to one. "The reward's listed as forty-thousand Jewel." Marcus let out a whistle.
"Hot damn. What do we gotta do?" He asked.
"Apparently there are a group of Vulcans terrorizing a nearby village, and they want us to put a stop to it." Catherine replied.
"Sounds good to me." Marcus stated. "What about you, Brendan?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
With another exasperated sigh, Orion complied with the 'labor.' "Alright," Orion said. "Where do I go?"

Few minutes later, Orion came out with a pair of light blue faded swimming trunks. The original plan was to give Orion a speedo, BUT of course the male fought against that. But of course, as the theme was Summer whatever, Orion was shirtless revealing his Ender Eye Guildmark on his left abdomen. Orion was lean and you can tell he did work, but that does not necessarily mean that he wants everyone to witness his body.

Orion walked over to where the scene was set. Shirtless? Check. Bright lighting? Yes. Sand? Can't forget them! This was official Orion's worst day. He was tired of it all. "ALRIGHT! Let's get this over with!" Orion yelled, not wanting to stay with this misery anymore.

Viper and Zara arrived on the outskirts of an old castle. A couple of guards stood outside the gate, having not spoted the pair as they hid within some bushes.

"You ready."

"Naturally. Got the masks?"

"Of course."

Viper and Zara put on gas masks. This was not the first time the two worked together, so they already knew what to do as the eye hidden by Zara's hair changed to a blue color.

"Smoke Magic: Sleeping Gas."

Zara spoke with a whisper as blue smoke began to emit from her body and drift towards the unsuspecting guards. Once both got a breath of it they fell to the ground, put into a deep sleep. Viper and Zara walked up to the now ungraded gate as Viper helped Zara get to the top of the gate before Zara grabbed Viper's hand to pull him up. The two soon made it to the other side and quickly hit by another bush in the event that there had been more guards waiting.

The man then exclaimed, "Fine, you're not the only one who hates this!"

The man then took many pictures of Ara and Orion. And after a few hours, it was done.
The man then exclaimed, "Alright, I'll see you two again tomorrow!"

Ara then got into her dressing room, and put on some decent clothing. Ara then looked at Orion, and said, "*Phew* Today was a long day. And Orion, thank you again for helping me with this, it means a lot." Ara then headed towards the exit, and called on a magical taxi.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
With a relieved sigh, Orion followed Ara out in front in his changed clothes of course. "I'm doing this because I would be a bad friend if I didn't. You looked great don't worry about it." Orion teased Ara and nudges her shoulder. "What would you do without me?" Orion sat down in the magic powered taxi to rest. "We should work hard and earn our pay. Bills should be coming in already." Orion then suddenly remembered. "Hey Ara! That mailman, did you see any bills in those mails?" Bills should've came in most likely by now.

Ara looked at Orion, and said, "Uhh...there wasn't any bills in the mail. None at all. Yep."

Ara then sat silently, and started thinking to herself.

Orion's right, what would I do without him? If it weren't for him, I would be homeless. And how do I repay him!? By making him do a dumb photo-shoot with me! I'm the bad friend.

Soon the outside of the castle was covered with sleeping guards, victims of Zara's sleeping gas as she and Viper snuck into the castle through a window. Once they confirmed the coast was clear, they removed the gas masks.

"Far too easy." Zara grinned, satisfied at how easily she dispatched the guards as Viper starred down the hallway.

"We're far from finished. Place probably has more guards somewhere. I say we split up, that way we can cover more ground." Viper advised as Zara let out a sigh.

"Ah, but how can we have our bonding adventure if we're separated?" Zara sarcastically complained, a pout on her face to sell it.

"Just meet me in the main hall once you or I find the location of the target. You got that communication lacrima?" Viper asked as Zara reached into her bag and handed one of the two she had on her person. The two gave a nod to each other before going in opposite directions.

Fredrick spotted Ara and Orion as they rode off and glanced downward, feeling a bit nervous about talking with them. But, at the very least, he could finally get what he wanted to do done. Creating another pair of wings out of Liquid Shadows, he soared up and glided over the taxi. The citizens who saw this stared in shock as the realization dawned on them on who he was. "Th-that was the liquid nightmare!" a merchant shouted before fainting from fright. Other citizens showed slight panic.

"It's chosen Opium as it's next target!" A lady whimpered, "We're doomed!"

"Alert the town guard and Ender Eye! They'll send that monstrosity packing!" A man insisted. The rest of the crowd murmured in agreement, and made split into two groups, one to alert the guards, the other the guild.

Amber adjusted her goggles. "Today's the day!" she said in an upbeat tone of voice, hands balled up in fists and on her waist. She and her twin brother Liam were standing outside the Ender Eye Guild's headquarters. Amber had finally gathered the courage to ask to join, which may or may not have been partially due to being broke and homeless. Liam nodded, quiet as always, his eyes shining with excitement. Amber took a deep breath, then entered. She approached a small group of people that were looking at what seemed to be a quest board. " Hi, we're looking for Guild Master Ed," Amber told them. "Could you point us to him?"

Marcus turned upon hearing a new voice. Catherine spared them a glance, but then turned back to their quest board. She kne wher brother had this under control. "Not a problem. He should still be up in his office." Marcus informed, pointing to the stairs, then to the door to the Guild Master's office. "Once you're done with him, just ask Angel for your marks." He added, pointing to the girl in question. "I'm going to assume he's gonna let you two join, so, welcome to the Guild."

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
All was quiet within the taxi, after all, both Ara and Orion had worked hard modeling, especially Ara. Modeling is harder than you think it is. They were headed to the Ender Eye Guild as everyone in Opium knows where Ender Eye is and not Orion's household. Suddenly, you could hear a thud on top of the taxi. People could be heard screaming with the windows rolled down. The taxi went haywire, trying to stabilize the vehicle. "Are you okay?" Orion asked Ara. Something caught his ear though. Hearing carefully to went the citizens were screaming, Orion heard something clearly: "Liquid Nightmare!" Orion immediately squinted his eyes and knew who it was on the spot: "Liquid Nightmare..." Orion said loud enough for both mages to hear.

Ara said, "Liquid Nightmare?..."

Ara then started having memories, memories of her first mission, having to see many dead people along the way, and being face to face with the monster.

All of these memories infuriated Ara, and she busted out of the taxi. She looked up to see a pale and thin teen on top of the taxi. It was just gut feeling, but Ara knew he was the Liquid Nightmare.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!? Are you trying to get revenge on the members of Ender Eye who foiled your plans!?" Ara exclaimed. She had her arms ready to turn into ice blades just in case he wanted to attack.

Fredrick sat down on the roof of the taxi when Ara emerged, giving her a curious look, like a confused child. "Actually, I came here in hopes to ask you something." He seemed rather tense about this, and a small tendril of liquid seeped from his forearms, but he retained his non-aggressive stance. After a moment of silence, he spoke up. "I saw that look you gave me before I left on the day we battled. You seemed to be...upset for me, like you had somehow begun to understand me in a way." He paused again. "My whole life, I had never seen anyone look at me that way. So...I want to know: what...was it you were feeling at that time?"

Orion got out of the taxi as well. He was ready to call any of his Celestial Spirits by having his hands around his keys.

Ara looked at the Liquid Nightmare, and said, "Is that really all you're here for? Well....fine, I'll tell you. At the time, I felt sorry for you. And when you started shouting counter-arguments at me, I started to see how you might've been misunderstood. And now that I see you're just a kid, that makes me feel...even more worse."