• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
So, I think I'll be leaving the RP. Entirely my fault because I realized that Jay is a character that cannot interact with other characters unless specific situations are made where Jay isn't reaching out for interaction by himself but is forced into it, (Shade raining on people, Jay leaving behind a trail of dark puddles) which leads to me basically being radio-silent and having nothing to do with Jay until something comes up for him. Second reason being that I've been planning to make an RP or two some time soon and I don't want to risk ending up getting things mixed up if I am in more than few threads with either one or multiple characters.

sooo.. i got bored and totally revamped maya. plot twist!
Name: Maia Eiris
Species: Human with Fae ancestry
Sexuality: "huh?"
Appearance: A tiny, petite figure, Maia stands at approximately 4'9, with a thin frame and delicate nature to her. Her skin is extremely pale, practically white, but she blushes easily, and can typically be seen with a pink flush across her freckled face. Her ears are a type of feathery, wing-like protrusions, pointing downward and with the same flush along with the tips. Her eyes are wide and a deep brown, and her hair is light ginger, curling around her shoulders with small bangs swept slightly to the side. She can typically be seen in extremely warm clothing, as her body struggles to produce body heat, most commonly of which is a massive red coat that dwarfs her completely. She bears a wooden staff slightly taller than herself that curls at the tip, and from that point a small, blossom-like orb hangs.
Personality: A skittish girl, Maia is meek and shy, having not many social interaction skills under her belt. She is scared of many things, like thunder and big dogs, but is also easily excitable by things she enjoys or by things of familiarity. Despite being a bit awkward, Maia is highly sympathetic, and for those she cares deeply for, she will fling herself into almost any scenario to aid them. Typically, she holds people at a distance, rarely opening up, but will accept close friendships from a small circle of people. She also really loves sweets.
Power/Ability:
- Arcane Druidry (overview): Because Maia's lifeblood is deeply intertwined with nature, she holds a deep reverence for all things living. On top of bearing a vast knowledge of all things flora and fauna, Maia has a deep connection to such things. This harmonious understanding allows her to call upon, and, to some extent, manipulate any living thing. The more sentient, or conscious, the being is, the harder it would be to call upon. For example, while she may summon a plant or animal to come to her with ease, she would not be able to manipulate a human being to do her bidding (not that she would do that anyway).
- Haze Lullaby: From her staff, Maia emits a light, sweet-smelling fragrance that induces drowsiness. The smaller the creature, the less potent the haze must be before they fall asleep.
- Healing Sorcery: Maia may call upon her own lifeblood to heal the injured- although it drains her of energy to do so. Minor scrapes it would hardly affect her, but to save someone severely hurt, it would leave her bedridden for weeks.
- Sylph Guardian (ultimate): (i know i should let you understand the full mechanics, but trust me. you'll see.)
Way of Application: Passed the recommendation test.
Relationships: N/A
Other: O, beware the almighty Duck and his enormous Thunder Quack.

(aaaand a little picrew till i get around to sketching her)
maia.png
heres the link for anyone who wants it : )
https://picrew.me/image_maker/41329 (ななめーかー)
and nowwww i'll start writing up that post.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
I've only now realized having an aromantic OC here would be a bad idea, Slime Boy's going to be quite lonely at school dances. Expect Picrew of green twins soon.

Name: Howard Thomas
Species: Human
Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: At the age of 12, Howard obtained Transcendence, effectively looking like a child for the rest of his life. He's around 4'3, and average weight for how he looks. What he wears can easily be presumed to be a uniform. That's because it is. He wears a black blazer with a white shirt and tie underneath. He would also wear black pants and shoes. Howard has messy blonde hair, and blue eyes. He also wears a watch on his left wrist.

Abilities and Powers:

Transcendence: Howard doesn't need energy, heals remarkably quick and is unable to age, nearly "transcending" death. He could possibly die, however he would come back to life after a few hours. This power can't be affected by anything, meaning it can't be copied, dampened or disabled.

Gravity: Howard can affect an area or someone's gravity. This can let people float, walk on walls, slam them into the ground, he can even make small black holes. However, they're incredibly small, and the most they can do is suck in small objects. All things sucked in are transported into a pocket dimension, where it can be transported back out with another black hole.

Randomizer
: Howard's previous power. Every dozen years, he would've gotten a new ability, replacing Randomizer, and eventually that ability would be replaced with a new one. However, due to Transcendence being unaffected, Howard is stuck with the appearance of a 12 year old, and lost Randomizer.

Personality: Howard's a depressed man(child), seeing everyone you love eventually die does that to you. He's generally rude and sarcastic to nearly everyone, but Howard's too lazy and carefree to do much. He doesn't like loud or talkative people, or talking to people in general. Howard doesn't sugarcoat and is quite blunt. He always acts tired, despite not needing energy. Over the past 135 years, he was able to learn immense amounts of knowledge, however he rarely uses it as most of it was forgotten.

Way of Application: Faculty member. "Very funny, I look like a child. Piss off."
Relationships: Coffee is his only friend. That and the other staff. Everyone else he cares about seems to be dead.
Other: Doesn't matter, but he has a British accent. He thinks Thunder Quack is ridiculous. He also has a lot of coffee thermos sitting in a pocket dimension.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I’ve been thinking about Headcanons for the roleplay already. One of which is already in the Roleplay itself.
I’ve been thinking things over for this. I have a couple right now. I may develop more as the roleplay goes on. But time for the ones I have thought of so far.

Porco besides being great with code and technology is also really great when it comes to astrology and astronomy. (Even though they are almost literally the same thing.) He has a sketchbook of different inventions and even has a spare one primarily for his sketches of the cosmos. He can easily identify star patterns and different cosmo based shapes.

Marcel is actually really good at blacksmithing. Back in his home when he was a kid he would go and explore his home and find blacksmiths. He was so curious about what they do that he decided to take some time to learn more about it when he was older. Since then Marcel has made loads of Sharp objects (To say the least). His favorite blacksmith project to do is make daggers and Swords.

Nero might just listen to MCR in his free time. (Idk this was a sudden one that I came up with.)

Remember these are ones I have so far. More may appear as time comes but these are the ones I have so far. :)