• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

Oh heya I made a Cute Girl and a Sassy Girl on Picrew because I thought it would be fun lol
165901_HGnURPCG.png

(This height difference is quite unrealistic, I'm gonna calculate Soul and Tara in Maias)

a-amogus-

Hnghhh anyway I made this cute thing, inspired by winter's drawing of Maia and Soul together. I thought it was super cute so I made my own spin on it, basically Soul teaching Maia how to do a selfie, and-
my HEART-
399481_oIfHq9N5.png

MAX WHOLESOME HOURS---

(I used this same creator for the Soul and Tara art as well, linked here. I wish I could give Maia the right ears but it works just fine because cute.)
https://picrew.me/image_maker/399481 (なさや式CPメーカー)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Plot armor and consistency with the previous rp-
Well You got me there. I was originally thinking about Marcel and Doku (@Shadow_Pup ‘s character). But I was thinking over their synergy. Both relationship wise and Power wise. Then winter joined and I was like. “As nertz to the old roleplay and thought that Marcel and Maia could happen this time

MarcelGalliard790

OMG my notifs for this stopped working and I seem to have missed quite a bit
Well You got me there. I was originally thinking about Marcel and Doku (@Shadow_Pup ‘s character). But I was thinking over their synergy. Both relationship wise and Power wise. Then winter joined and I was like. “As nertz to the old roleplay and thought that Marcel and Maia could happen this time
Well Let me catch ya up to speed. @wintersolstice joined and was asking about potential crushes. Me and Cryronn made things with Maia in them and we made a joke about how Soul and Marcel would fight for Maia. I made a joke about Plot armor and thus My reply at the top of this came in.

*Edit*
This was meant as a catch up for @Godjacob and @Shadow_Pup

Last edited:
ding dong!!!
more roleplay-based summary, the series of student 1v1s has sort of lulled to a stop, or at least a break, and now the students are congregating to socialize! i believe the groups are mira, seth, and nero, and then on the other side of the field, loufe, maia, soul, and marcel (as well as jude, i believe, and oli, at some distance? dont hold me to that though brgrhbrrbhbrh)

MarcelGalliard790

ding dong!!!
more roleplay-based summary, the series of student 1v1s has sort of lulled to a stop, or at least a break, and now the students are congregating to socialize! i believe the groups are mira, seth, and nero, and then on the other side of the field, loufe, maia, soul, and marcel (as well as jude, i believe, and oli, at some distance? dont hold me to that though brgrhbrrbhbrh)
No worries winter. You got it right

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Oliver's theme:

Oliver's theme:
(Morphed)

Oliver's battle theme:

Oliver's battle theme:
(Morphed)

Oliver's intense battle theme:

Oliver's intense battle theme:
(Morphed)
457566_LDxuZ2tz.png

Made with: https://picrew.me/image_maker/457566 (スマイルメーカー)

479995_eeuGGLd1.png

399481_q7LIPMTl.png

Ori has night themes due to her third power only activating then.

Ori's theme:

Ori's theme:
(Night)

Ori's battle theme:

Ori's battle theme:
(Night)

Ori's intense battle theme:

Ori's intense battle theme:
(Night)

457566_6pZmphvP.png

Made with: https://picrew.me/image_maker/457566 (スマイルメーカー)

479995_fkCuYwtW.png

28291_AsPhRB6J.png

A bit late to all of this, took me way too long.

Attachments

• 636737_Qee6qnTf.png
    636737_Qee6qnTf.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 636737_00BVcZm6.png
    636737_00BVcZm6.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: