• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Hey man, whatever happens happens... not like I mind >:3

Either way, yeah, this has been a wonderful experience. This website is probably one of my favorite creative sinks besides pen and paper and ART, you know? And everyone else too, makes this world feel alive and amazing! Once we hit 350 posts in the rp chat, I might make a Gacha thing to thank y'all... man, it feels like fucking yesterday I was making the #500 and #1000 post celebration Gacha images for the original Comet Trail...

holy fuck my 4th anniversary on charms is coming up, like, 20 days from now. I am NOT MENTALLY PREPARED HALP-
Cryronn You know what to do Mate

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I have a confession to make:

When Marcel supposedly slammed Donald down, I had no clue what was happening. I must of read the post like five times before I gave up trying to understand that it was anything except a conversation starter. Maybe it was my monkey brain, but I'm too lazy to go back and find the post now to see if I understand it now.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
...Alright, I haven’t been getting notifications for like a week. What did I miss? Anything important?

Well, a few fights passed, with the most recent one having Donald being a little shit as usual and he's now bleeding out in the field.
And now a 2v2 match is coming up so two more children can bleed out.

Y'know, high school romance

Last edited: