• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

That’s right, another Superpower High School Romance (ETC) Roleplay Discussion

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I feel like, such a Nostalgia rn. Like, seeing an rp like this get so much attention, and getting so attached to these characters again I- thanks a ton guys, is all I can say. I know we're early, but this has been an extremely fun first day!!!
Of Course. Most of the classics helping out to get this on the ground running again. The newcomers. Just overall. I would have never thought I had been in such a positive place on Charms. But this changed it for me. So thank you Cryronn for making this roleplay series.

Hey man, whatever happens happens... not like I mind >:3

Either way, yeah, this has been a wonderful experience. This website is probably one of my favorite creative sinks besides pen and paper and ART, you know? And everyone else too, makes this world feel alive and amazing! Once we hit 350 posts in the rp chat, I might make a Gacha thing to thank y'all... man, it feels like fucking yesterday I was making the #500 and #1000 post celebration Gacha images for the original Comet Trail...

holy fuck my 4th anniversary on charms is coming up, like, 20 days from now. I am NOT MENTALLY PREPARED HALP-

Me me softie boy, am a simple man
0C2C7D67-D93D-466A-BF1D-D7BF9B2A91E6.png

I see cute dance, I deflate

(pls note that i am making this entirely up as i go ehbehbehbhgbhg)
but! in my mind, fae arent the tiny itty bitty fairies like in tinerbell, theyre just relatively small people. average fae are around 4' to 5', but! since maia is only partially fae, shes actually pretty tall >:")

and then theres donald, who is just huge by both fae and human standards. every database needs an outlier!

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
(pls note that i am making this entirely up as i go ehbehbehbhgbhg)
but! in my mind, fae arent the tiny itty bitty fairies like in tinerbell, theyre just relatively small people. average fae are around 4' to 5', but! since maia is only partially fae, shes actually pretty tall >:")

and then theres donald, who is just huge by both fae and human standards. every database needs an outlier!

Don't forget, Donald isn't 100% fae, more like 45-15%. He's just got some ancestry as a more solid explanation for powers. Bobby is a purebred fae that's 6'1". My boy is all grown up, but he has Ant-Man shrinking.

(Also hi guys my notifs may or may not have died 3 pages ago)

Avoiding being hugged was one of many lessons Zack already learned in his adolescent training at the temple.

Zack: Wait that came out wrong.

But I am going to treat any fight Zack has with a super strength character like a glass canon situation, where he has to focus on avoiding being hit best he can as already am showing the power of Donald with the backhand that drew blood and the fist clash with bruised Zack's fist.

Guess who had no notifs of this thread for four or so days... :'|
Sorry very much for a like spam, had to read everything.

Man, people making all those ships makes me look at the Jude with very lonely vibes.

Fun Fact
Jude Appearance is based on Sakuya Watanuki from Servamp (current pfp)

Poor lonely guy tho, he got nothing to impress people with, just gonna make him strong then.
191322_2pAgcKIg.png
https://picrew.me/image_maker/191322 (「✉」)

Guess who had no notifs of this thread for four or so days... :'|
Sorry very much for a like spam, had to read everything.

Man, people making all those ships makes me look at the Jude with very lonely vibes.

Fun Fact
Jude Appearance is based on Sakuya Watanuki from Servamp (current pfp)

Poor lonely guy tho, he got nothing to impress people with, just gonna make him strong then.
View attachment 894098
https://picrew.me/image_maker/191322 (「✉」)

If it makes you feel better, neither Zack nor Zoey have a ship yet and I have serious fears they'll end up alone in this story.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
If it makes you feel better, neither Zack nor Zoey have a ship yet and I have serious fears they'll end up alone in this story.

Same with Ori the antisocial, and most of the characters. There's not many ships/crushes that's known, characters will eventually get shipped. Probably. Hopefully. Meanwhile Oliver sits in the corner alone, watching everyone together. He seems to be wearing a hat that says "I don't date".

Honestly my goal is just to have Zoey get in a ship for now, cause Zack being an overprotective brother would make for a funny side storyline XD

But for real I need them to speak to more people. I think Leo and Soul are the only characters they've really had conversation with thus far. And Donald is more of a rival for Zack than anything else.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Honestly my goal is just to have Zoey get in a ship for now, cause Zack being an overprotective brother would make for a funny side storyline XD

But for real I need them to speak to more people. I think Leo and Soul are the only characters they've really had conversation with thus far. And Donald is more of a rival for Zack than anything else.
Zoey can come and converse with Marcel and Doku. I’m just really bored :'|

Zoey can come and converse with Marcel and Doku. I’m just really bored :'|

Zoey is naturally shy so that is my issue with her, she isn't one to go start conversation with others given that sheepish personality type. Needs to get time to develop and gain more comfort with herself/general confidence but I didn't want to begin her on that note to rush said development.

Plus she is kinda hoping her brother doesn't get murdered before her eyes ATM.

Zoey is naturally shy so that is my issue with her, she isn't one to go start conversation with others given that sheepish personality type. Needs to get time to develop and gain more comfort with herself/general confidence but I didn't want to begin her on that note to rush said development.

Plus she is kinda hoping her brother doesn't get murdered before her eyes ATM.
Her being worried makes a good occasion for a post.. If you don't mind, then may try it as I belong to the always bored squad of people.

Edit
Would need a principal reply tho