• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevees' Evolutions

The sun appeared again. After a big night, Dusk finally woke up. He saw a newly hatched hatched eevee right near him in the leaf pile. He heard him talk. "Well, Hello. My name is Dusk, and unfortunately, it seems like we don't have any sign of our mother. It seemed like she abandoned us, or she might of died. Anyways, we have to figure out..." he said

"My name is Glaze. What's your name?" Glaze asked the Meowth. "K- Koli." the Meowth answered. Glaze took a good look at the Meowth. She couldn't be much older than her and her siblings. "Do you know where your mom is?" Glaze asked the Meowth. Koli shook her head sadly. "No, she wasn't around when I hatched." Koli said.

As she followed the fellow shiny Eevee to the others, one of them came up, and supposed that their mother might have died. "D-Died?" She squeaked in fear. She didn't want to believe what the other Eevee was saying, but she figured that if she was one of them, that she must not be lying. "Well, if she isn't here...I guess it wouldn't hurt to name myself..." She said to them. Then, she got to thinking on her name.

She looked at the color of her fur, and how it resembled that of snow. Then, that thought led her to the not-so-distant memory of herself being born; the harsh, cold air venting into the egg. Then, another thought came to mind; the one that she was anticipating: the thought of what her name was going to be. "How about...Winter..." She spoke aloud to the others. "Yeah...Winter. That's a good name." Then, for the first time since being born, she smiled.

"You're right, that is a good name!" Houdini replied, a wide smile on his face. As it faded, he brought up the rather touchy subject, choosing his words carefully. "Now, we're not 100% positive about Mom, okay? She has to be somewhere close by! We should look for her!... Right?" The shiny turned to face all his siblings, brow furrowed. "I mean, she has to be around! I'll go look!" And with that, he was off, running through the forest and calling out at random times. "Mom? Mom, where are you? Mo-om? Hello?"

"Do you have a home?" Glaze asked Koli. The Meowth shook her head. "I did, but a group of Mightyenas showed up and said it was theirs. They chased me out off the only home I'd known." "Hey, would you like to meet my siblings?" Glaze asked Koli. Koli thought for a moment, then nodded. Glaze lead Koli to the place she and her siblings called "home".

Dusk shook himself backwards and forwards. "Well, it's been awhile. It's been great at the morning!" Dusk said happily. "Wait. Since when did I let her to invite a Meowth?" he said in his mind. "Ummmmmm.. I'll be right back. See you guys later. I'll be back with some berries for you all, I hope you guys will enjoy these after I am back." He said to them, and went over to the forest to get some berries. He looked for berries. Then, he found a tree with a lot of berries. He took some back to their 'home'

"Hi. I'm back." Glaze said as she walked into the home of her and her siblings. Koli followed her in. "This is Koli." Glaze said to her siblings. The young Meowth cocked her head at Glaze's brothers and sisters. Koli smiled at them.