• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

D

Deleted member 284192

Two men outside your window get into an argument. One is holding a triple scoop ice cream cone. The other just has a super cool shirt that says on it "I'm a super cool shirt." The shirt guy is yelling at the ice cream guy about how he gave his shirt a funny look. The ice cream guy thinks that the shirt guy is jealous of the quantity of ice cream that he is holding with just one cone. The shirt guy says he couldn't give rat's ass about the other man's ice cream and then tells him not to get any closer because he is worried the ice cream guy is gonna get ice cream on his very cool shirt. In a fit of anger, the ice cream guy throws his ice cream on the ground and blames it on the shirt guy. They both put up the dukes, though neither person wants to actually get physical. They both slowly walk away while holding eye contact.

Was I close?

The person below me really doesn't like long car rides.

I do prefer car rides, as long as I'm the driver, then I can stop anywhere I want

person below me watches paranormal videos at night before going to sleep

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I'm only just on my computer, so no. If I'd been on for an hour or so, though, then yeah, my right might be ice~

The person below me is about to listen to some music.

I know lots of words, thanks to me being a Geography nerd
depends on which kind - I know some Mandarin, not so much with Cantonese

the person below me has a poster of one of their favorite movies

~Rinko~

Technically no since you prompted me to look for it. But yeah.

The person below me likes hitting the middle predictive word on an on-screen keyboard.

I love it
especially the 'Caramel Popcorn' with extra peanuts, sweet and tasty for me
at times I enjoy the old fashion butter popcorn with watching movies

person below me likes watching The Simpsons

maybe you, to me they are more of 'common sense' almost every forum I'm on are the same just worded differently

person below me loves eating warm brownies out of the oven

~Rinko~

Yeah.

The person below me likes "chunibyou" characters (characters who sometimes/most of the time play out a dramatic personality, but aren't that dramatic all the time. Probably better descriptions out there but hey)

~Rinko~

Huh? No, don't think so.

Was that anime "Love, Chunibyou and Other Delusions"? Forgotten the Japanese title...

The person below me is incredibly busy right now.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
In my room? No. In the room I'm in now? Yes.

The person below me likes to imagine what their online friends look like in real life (if they haven't seen a picture of them).

I have lots of it, mostly early 90's and mid 2000's
might be outdated for many - I was child of the 90's and late teens, early adult in 2000's

the person below me has an SSD on their laptop/desktop

at times do, especiallly when it doesn't show up on auto-correct options either

person below me gets annoyed with YouTube videos that have "includes paid promotion"
when the YouTubes themselves do the ad, the ones that can't be sipped

~Rinko~

Yes, of course. I hate even the Youtube ads you can skip.

The person below me always goes on their tablet/computer/whatever right after getting up.

smew178

Previously Caleb LaMont
Yes. Three ribs and both of my forearm bones in my right arm in a really bad car accident.

TPBM likes underrated musical artists.

*ahem* As a girl, I prefer to think of myself more as beautiful! *tehehe*

The person below myself would become a Pokemon if they were able to, (and if so which Pokemon!)

I would, that's true
no surprise - Flareon - easy way of keeping other's warm and cozy especially in cold nights, and also bake and cook without a stove or getting burned

person below me send a message sometime this day on either Discord or Skype or something similar