• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
*shrug* You were counting on me posting next, right~?

The person below me has no idea how to deal with a minor, but annoying, bug in a game they're playing.

~Rinko~

Maybe? Not 'a bunch' but a few, probably...

The person below me is listening to some random song that is far outside their usual range of musical interest.
(For me, when initially writing this, I was listening to some weird techno-crap Chinese song...)

Last edited:

~Rinko~

No. Wait what–

The person below me knows who is in my profile picture.
...If you know him without checking my profile can we just nerd out about this series I really want that–

~Rinko~

Hmm... yeah. Even if BanG Dream doesn't count for whatever reason, Touhou and Fire Emblem are still anime-styled, after all~

The person below me has anime's messing up their tablet's word predictions...

~Rinko~

Surprisingly, no~

The person below me is planning to watch something purely because of something really interesting that has absolutely nothing to do with the plot itself.

~Rinko~

Mm, it's a nice colour I guess. Used to be my favourite but now it's just a nice colour.

The person below me feels like they might be too apathetic at times...

~Rinko~

Haven't in years. I wonder where that one is now, anyways...

The person below me sometimes feels like keys on their keyboard need too much force to actually work...
(The 'e' and 't' frequently act up like this for me...)

~Rinko~

Nope.

The person below me really wants to watch anime but is doing other stuff that isn't even important daily stuff.