• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

I'm writing a sarcastic essay on how gummi bears will save the world...
This has got to be one of the most bizarre things i have ever written for an english class.

Rileyixx said:
Jada, can I ask something are drugs somewhat involved in that scenario xD
Drugs have absolutely nothing to do with that scenario, nothing what so ever. But it has everything to do with Gummi Bears. :3

-edit-
I just realized I probably messed with your minds a lot by saying that. and... I'm not sorry.

Well, let me know when that happens. I'll just sic a Zekrom on them. He'll be feasting on fried gummy bears that day.

I got so mad at myself, because, for the longest time, there was a Battle CD in XD I couldn't beat, and all I had to do was use Dusclops's Ice Punch on Salamence(these were both Pokemon that you use, by the way), so now I feel like an idiot. -_-

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Didn't get to sleep until 4am or so, got up after 3 hours sleep for uni. Sleeping pattern is officially off the rails again. So not impressed.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Jesse McCartney and Alison Stoner are reportedly recording lines for Roxas and Xion again which all but confirms that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is coming to North America! ♥

*runs around in a circle squeeing*

I really hate it when someone asks me to make something for them and sit watch over my shoulder, then for no reason they're all like "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!! GIVE IT BACK!!"
Uck... One of these days my brothers are going to kill me.... I'm never going to help them with minecraft anymore... or anything else for that matter... They want something made they can do it their damn selves. -end of rant-

I hate having a stomach bug... and on the weekend too...whyyyyyy...

Also, I'm playing a random encounter playthrough in White 2. So far my new starter is a Venonat and I have a Keldeo too.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
ShinyZekrom009 said:
Coreysawrus said:
Can't sleep again :<

Welcome to the club.

I slept like a rock. A sleepy, warm and cosy rock >:D

I like the sound of stormy weather when I'm trying to sleep, it feels so nice to be snuggled up in bed while the elements rage outside. I like being in the attic for this reason :)

Magpie said:
I slept like a rock. A sleepy, warm and cosy rock >:D

I like the sound of stormy weather when I'm trying to sleep, it feels so nice to be snuggled up in bed while the elements rage outside. I like being in the attic for that this reason :)

Evil, the doors in my attic room rattle and bang whenever it is windy plus I'm ill so yay. I did eventually get just over 6 hours sleep after dropping off around 4am

Magpie said:
I like the sound of stormy weather when I'm trying to sleep, it feels so nice to be snuggled up in bed while the elements rage outside.

This. This so much. How do you keep getting more awesome.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Dark Soul said:
Coreysawrus said:
LoN said:
This. This so much. How do you keep getting more awesome.

It's Ferne, she has a never-ending amount of awesome

I can officially verify this.

Awwwwwww shush you guys, I'm not that awesome :blush: You're all just too sweet and lovely :p

GROUP HUG :')

On a different note, I think I shall go and bake more gingerbread this afternoon :)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I dunno. A good number of them could evaporate off the face of the planet and no one would notice. And they'd still be doing us all a favor. XP

But then, such individuals exist everywhere. Not just here.