• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I am soooooo glad to be home. So very glad. Although I returned home after my long day out to find all the gingerbread I'd made yesterday had been devoured by my dad ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to Jedi mind-trick myself into not being ill anymore. It hasn't worked thus far, but it's gotta work at some point, right? The power of suggestion is mighty. :'D But I think I'm actually, finally, on the mend now and not just assuming that I am. I have a good feeling! It could just be due to the weekend being two days away but hey, I'll take whatever I can get.

In other thoughts of the moment: I'm not sure if my co-workers missed me yesterday because they actually care for my company or because they had to accompany their own students into the computer lab, but I'm amused that I'm apparently the "most missed person" when out sick. I guess I should be thankful that I'm appreciated in general, even if it is for the wrong reasons... XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
LoN said:
That trick hasn't worked for me for years, Katie. It doesn't work on the weak-minded, remember?

I was expecting someone to make that comment in reference to me, but not themselves... XD (And weak-minded is one thing you certainly aren't. ;x)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
LoN said:
That sounds like a wonderful excuse to make more!
I agree, but alas, I didn't have the ingredients. So... I made brownies instead :angel:

2013-01-31200119_zps0c5bb54c.jpg

Omnomnomnom~

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Four and a half hours of time left in my timezone, 8000 words to go...I'm cutting this really close, to stupid degrees. Guess I'll find out if this was all for naught...or not, come midnight...

so my DS keeps getting bumped and I have to revert to my last save -_- On the other hand, this random adventure is looking pretty cool. I already have a Venomoth, Blaziken, Blastoise, Meganium, Rufflet, and Pupitar. However, I would hate to be that kid I'm playing as, constantly being attacked by Rayquazas, Mewtwos, the Regis, and God...I mean Arceus. Good experience though :p

Also I just want to eat a lot tonight. I want to grab the nearest pizza and whatever and just eat it. But I cannot, because science has not figured out how to literally turn my stomach into a black hole :<

There's no reverse hiatus thread...so...here I'll post here, I guess.

I've been really, really kinda awful about a couple of things lately, and that includes making time to stop in and see all you wonderful people.

So...hey. I'm back?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Cody Cody Cody :'D

~

So I just found out that a Druddigon plush has been made and got all excited. Then I saw it and goodness me he has a face that only a mother could love, but I shall probably buy one and love him anyway, just because Druddigon is one of my favourite Pokemon ♥

KGrHqZowFD9OFiKwBRDNyqYio60_3_zps6aec5689.jpg

Cody!

Awesome to see you back here, my friend! I'm sorry to hear you've been going through rough times, but you're as welcome in our community as you've always been! ^^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Got more than 3 hours sleep last night, kind of (is 5 hours of restless sleep technically more than 3 hours of actual sleep? I have no idea) so hopefully I wont feel so tired during uni today. Apparently doing fitness training as our warm up before working on the project, so this should be interesting.

I want to get back in my bed forever because I don't want to grow up and be expected to do so many things and I don't wanna be a productive member of society ;A;

Also I tricked one of my friends into mixing chocolate milk and lime gatorade. He claims it gets better as you drink it :I

Does your best friend want you to be low just because of this? I'd doubt that.

If I had cancer, I'd want all my friends to be happy still.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Coreysawrus said:
I know, I focus on negatives too much :)

*Hugs for you and best wishes for your friend*

~

This guy's face sums up my face entirely when it was revealed that he was fake:

734700_10200098307412761_2004909010_n_zps2630fb02.jpg

Why couldn't he have been real? Why? ;______;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
This guy's face sums up my face entirely when it was revealed that he was fake:

734700_10200098307412761_2004909010_n_zps2630fb02.jpg

Why couldn't he have been real? Why? ;______;

*Hugs teh Ferne*

Yup. Even though I figured right away that it was fake, it really would've made for a nice, new Pokemon. XD

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Coreysawrus said:
I'm following the guy who made that on dA xD

Well you can tell him that he's upset me! That little bird would have been fast-tracked to being one of my favourite Pokemon ever. He's just everything I want in a bird Pokemon. Everything xD

</3

*Accepts Katie's hug and goes to sulk in a corner some more*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Spent some time digging through the Wild ARMs tag on Tumblr.

And I found... well... this.

EMMA HETFIELD. WA1 ORIGINAL STYLE. HIGHER RES THAN WHAT I HAVE. Of course NATURALLY the scan has to blur out along its side due to what I assume is general incompetence but JSDAHFJKLASDHFKJLSAHFKLJ I am physically unable to can. Been looking for a scan of this pic for FAR too long.

Now if only someone scanned it even BETTER. @_@

Edit: SDFJKLASDJF;LSA. So. Remember how last November D-Arts made a Knight Blazer Figure and I was all zomging about it?

... THEY'RE MAKING AN OVERKNIGHT BLAZER ONE TOO.

AL;RHSALEKFSDLAKFHLSDKAJFHSDLKAJFSDA GOD DAMNIT JAPAN STOP MAKING AWESOME SHIT I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET MY CLAWS ON. X-X