• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

I'm freaking tired and I couldn't care less about acid in a cow's stomach. I'm trying to remember my best Pokémon nicknames to answer in the forum.
I'm also emotionally exhausted because of some stuff happening with my boyfriend.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
tumblr_inline_mkmwuu2neS1qz4rgp_zps9312a733.gif

Having big dreams and little energy can really blow.

Ah, I love, love, LOVE this year's marching band show. Cirque du Soleil! 8)

It's definitely the most challenging music I've played by far( triplet and sextuplet double strokes.....), but it's so much fun and has so much energy to it that I cannot help but grin! I just wish I had some audio to share, but Marchingwarehouse.com is having some issues with the "Listen" function right now, so unfortunately, I cannot. ;_;

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
11951944_1157703740911347_8731646994926021127_n.jpg

I just spent the last 10 minutes dying of laughter. This is the best picture I have ever seen and quite possibly a worthy candidate to be my October desktop background.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
My thought at the moment:
Why the creators of pokemon not made a free roam free-to-play 3D PC based game where you can create your own trainer from scratch
earn money in game or buy it to customize your character and so on.
PVP would be like street fighter, tekken or whatever style or play
and PVE would be like like Final fantasy (1-5) style of fighting or something
( basically when you enter the dungeon you'll have chances of being attacked by monsters takes you to a fighting screen where your team fights a certain number of pokemon depending. and you have like 4 options, Attack, Defend, Special and Items. when you attack just like regular pokemon)
i feel as if they'd made like.. so much money doing that
of course they'll have to change things around and stuff, but it would give pokemon fanatics like the closes experience to making their OC's come to life
Yea POKEMON GO! is coming out soon, but it's not like im dress up as a actual trainer (some will) to go catch pokemon and stuff.

Literally this is what I think about when im at the gym and see like commercials for KH3 or New Games coming out that im so ready to get xD.
but yea. it be kinda cool.

and the game would be downloadable not like browser base cause browser games are kinda boring..​

I don't know if I'm the only person who hates this, but if you work at a funeral home and/or help run a Facebook page, for Osiris' Sake don't send a family in mourning a picture having to do with your funeral with "(recently deceased person) likes this". My parents just got this about my grandmother, and they might think it's funny, but it just hurts me. I'm probably just being over dramatic but whatever. Just wanted to get it out.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
I don't know if I'm the only person who hates this, but if you work at a funeral home and/or help run a Facebook page, for Osiris' Sake don't send a family in mourning a picture having to do with your funeral with "(recently deceased person) likes this". My parents just got this about my grandmother, and they might think it's funny, but it just hurts me. I'm probably just being over dramatic but whatever. Just wanted to get it out.

Nah, If you were close to your grandmother, then that would hurt you and that's a bit insensitive. But also I don't know maybe that's your parents way of mourning.
but if it hurts, then you have a reason to hurt, words effect people in different ways. So don't feel like it's should be nothing when it's actually something
also I'm sorry about your grandmother, Life is Life, if you believe in an after life then shell be in a good place. ♥

Please don't read this you don't have to I just wanted to put this where no one I know IRL will see it... It's kinda depressing and I may have made mistakes x')
I feel like a really bad and fake person lately because I'm dying inside and feel like I'm going back to the state I was in back in "classe préparatoire" and I almost felt like killing myself to end the pain, yet I laugh and smile with my friends like nothing's happening, and I can't stand seeing people (especially couples) happy right now, and I kinda want my boyfriend to hurt because he's hurting me SO MUCH and says that I'll "get better eventually", yet I still love him, and I of course still love my friends even if they talk to me about their boyfriends and about my boyfriend... I just can't deal with this like I usually do, I'm not someone who cries a lot yet I randomly feel like crying since he told me he was feeling a bit depressed and couldn't be sure he'd be able to stand not seeing me a lot, that he couldn't be sure he would still love me in a few weeks or months just because we live like 2 hours by train from each other, I mean what the fuck is that excuse, how do you expect me to be supportive when you're just destroying my happiness like that? Am I being a bad person, am I exaggerating like my Dad always says I do? What am I supposed to do now?? I don't know and it scares me, and what scares me the most is that I have lots of way to hurt myself in my room and I just hope it won't come to that... And now I feel like an attention whore and a party pooper posting this here, I mean I could write all this shit in a diary or something but I don't have one and the title said to "post your thoughts of the moment" and this is all I've been thinking about for a week now, so here it is, and I'm so sorry for those who read it all, please ignore this and have a nice day...

Please don't read this you don't have to I just wanted to put this where no one I know IRL will see it... It's kinda depressing and I may have made mistakes x')
I feel like a really bad and fake person lately because I'm dying inside and feel like I'm going back to the state I was in back in "classe préparatoire" and I almost felt like killing myself to end the pain, yet I laugh and smile with my friends like nothing's happening, and I can't stand seeing people (especially couples) happy right now, and I kinda want my boyfriend to hurt because he's hurting me SO MUCH and says that I'll "get better eventually", yet I still love him, and I of course still love my friends even if they talk to me about their boyfriends and about my boyfriend... I just can't deal with this like I usually do, I'm not someone who cries a lot yet I randomly feel like crying since he told me he was feeling a bit depressed and couldn't be sure he'd be able to stand not seeing me a lot, that he couldn't be sure he would still love me in a few weeks or months just because we live like 2 hours by train from each other, I mean what the fuck is that excuse, how do you expect me to be supportive when you're just destroying my happiness like that? Am I being a bad person, am I exaggerating like my Dad always says I do? What am I supposed to do now?? I don't know and it scares me, and what scares me the most is that I have lots of way to hurt myself in my room and I just hope it won't come to that... And now I feel like an attention whore and a party pooper posting this here, I mean I could write all this shit in a diary or something but I don't have one and the title said to "post your thoughts of the moment" and this is all I've been thinking about for a week now, so here it is, and I'm so sorry for those who read it all, please ignore this and have a nice day...
Hey there!
This might not mean much to you considering we don't really know each other, but if you ever need someone to rant or turn to, I'm here. Mental health is as important as physical health, and it sounds like you could do with some support. ; v ;
You can always send a private message or ask for my email if you need some cheering up and friendly advice ok?
Being alone is the worst when it comes to things like depression, so if it's ok with you, I'd like to shine a light your way and help you. ; v ;

I apologise for being so nosy or coming off bad in any way! I'm just super worried about you.

Exactly what @Kimiko Nobuko said, us people at Charms are a community, we will help you. We're here for you.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
The latest D.Gray-Man chapter has left me in pain and a mess, as per usual. I spent a good hour or so just curled up in a ball on the floor whimpering to myself. Well, I was either doing that or flailing about as I moaned everything that happened this chapter.

No I am not okay, and no do not touch me.

So a girl called me basically every slur related to "retarded" again today and told me to die because I'm LGBT and when I called her a fascist, that's when she decided name calling was inappropriate.

I hate people sometimes.

So a girl called me basically every slur related to "retarded" again today and told me to die because I'm LGBT and when I called her a fascist, that's when she decided name calling was inappropriate.

I hate people sometimes.

Ignore this idiot. Unfortunately lots of people are stupid and/or intolerant. Hell, I'm intolerant regarding homophobic/racist assholes, and I'm okay with it.
Don't worry. I'm LGBT too, and a lot of my friends IRL are LBGT. I support you, and if you need to talk I'm here ^^

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It kind of amuses me that Megalovania seems to be heavily associated with Undertale by most people these days.

I mean granted it IS in the OST and plays at a key moment in the game apparently… but… it was kind of in Homestuck long before Undertale was a thing? <<

That said, it was supposedly created for an Earthbound rom hack back in 2009 and I suppose Toby Radiation Fox REALLY loves the damn song because of how he keeps reusing it - but then, can you really blame him? It IS a glorious piece of music.

... But someone seriously needs to draw Vriska Serket and Sans either complimenting each other over their taste in music or arguing over who stole who’s theme song. I don’t know enough about Sans’ personality to say what it’d be.

(Maybe I should just draw it and break the internet, everyone and their goat appears to be into Undertale lately…)

... Come to think of it don't both Vriska and Sans have one weird eye?

Feeling depressed as I have ever been.... But oh well! Guys don't let me get you down in the dumps! They say the people who seem the happiest are usually the most mentally broken or depressed, because they don't want other people to feel the same hurt. Smile always, my friends! Also drown in Bills https://instagram.com/p/9HLT1hIObA/ cause Twilight Cipher/Bill Nova is coming this Halloween MWUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
If one word could describe my life in a nutshell, I think the word busy would describe me at best, as of right now.
---
Instead of just secretary business, I've started the occupation of a journalist.

I also noticed, a couple days ago, I noticed that journalism has two sides; just like a coin. Do I not want to be bias, or should I be biased? It really doesn't help that thousands of people are going to be reading and watching me interview someone. And on top of all that, I haven't started my research on her, XD

52Crossroads

Formerly Gya
ive been off 'Charms for about four years. my life just got busy and i stopped visiting, and didnt really think about it. graduated high school, started college, got and lost my first girlfriend. just a whole lot of growing up, which i learned sucks.
but i digress. the other day, i was messing around on my laptop trying to find something to do in the hour before my next class, and suddenly thought of this place. i figured 'what the heck?' and tried my old login.
just browsing the forums, and reading some old fanfics. seeing familiar usernames, people i havent spoken to in years. (and probably have no idea who i am anymore.)
it felt like coming home. i really, truly missed being a part of this community. and i didnt even realize it... so fuck you guys for making me cry over a website.

Sorry for the really awful post, but I really need to let this stuff out as it has been bothering me lately.
I’ve been feeling like absolute crap, mostly due to anxiety and my art and whatnot. I just feel like my art is awful compared to the art of other people out there. There are so many things wrong with it; I can’t capture the emotion that other artists can, my digital-art skills are beyond pathetic (a can’t even to Sugimori-style art right), I can’t draw simple things like people, my anatomy sucks, and my ideas are also hopeless. So basically I really, really suck, which is why I’m considering giving up drawing entirely. I mean what is the point? I haven’t seen any improvement in my art in at least 2 years, and I think my skills are actually getting worse as time goes by. Even worse, I can’t even finish my art anymore, I’ll be halfway through an artwork (sometimes not even that) and I give up. Why? Because I know it’s going to suck, big time. *sigh*… Honestly I don’t know what I’m going to do anymore, I just feel like a huge-ass failure.

In other news I finally got hold of a Lucario amiibo, and my Jolteon Kuttari plush came it after about 3 weeks of waiting. I honestly thought it got lost or something :p
Yeah, that's about it really....

52Crossroads

Formerly Gya
@AstralNightmare
did you know that Vincent Van Gogh, arguably the greatest painter the world has ever seen, only sold one painting during his lifetime? nobody would buy his work. everyone, including himself, hated it. the vast majority of his works were actually painted over so he wouldnt have to get more canvas for more paintings nobody would buy. and yet, he is one of the biggest names in painting- no, in all art. he was a pioneer of expressionism, and has inspired both artistic and social movements.
bottom line: theres no such thing as bad art. keep up the good work. :)

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
Well, I might have like a ton of homework (right after my birthday darn it) but I can't get sad. My mother announced that by the end of the year we might be going to Patagonia. But for that I need to get all my grades above 7 (what would be a C- in your system of grades I think) which is pretty difficult because like we have 3 tests per week + a ton of homework.

Still, all I can do is smile.

Sometimes I just love the videos I get in "recommended".
It's funny with this one, because the only thing I watched that was Pepsi-related was how to make my own home-made coca-cola. :p

I'm pondering life. I just finished up Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and I'm dying internally. Because.....
Kip, my partner Treecko was the one to disappear, not Autumn the Fennekin/ me

If you are wondering why @Shadewing and I both are using the same Pokemon for heroine and partner is a long story. We are friends IRL. She loves Fennekin and I love Treecko. We were out on a hike in the fall (Autumn/ Fennekin/me) and we saw a collage of red and yellow/orange leaves in the rough shape of a fox. So that's where Autumn was born. Kip is the shortened version of Skipper, a nickname given to me. Ironically enough, Shade had a dog who is a red/brown and always has green grass stains. He actually has so much that his collar was changed to green. So since both of us are related to the dog and her dog like me more, Kip the Treecko was born.