• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Tuncake said:
(also I'm supposed to be a more senior member than you and you're hardly behind me - or for Louie's case, way ahead of me postcount-wise ; A ; I should be more active O:<)

Pre-Fallout I'm actually actually more senior than you, I can actually remember when you joined 'Charms |D
I was a ridiculously inactive poster though xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll butt in now that seniority really doesn't matter for pants here :x

Anyway, I took the SATs today, and I think my brain broke at the end cause I was all BLUH BLUH SKIP QUESTION K DONE

But I think I did well ♥

Tuncake said:
Oh you sillies :>
When you reach 222 posts (Sem's number) then that happens :> As soon as you get 223 it goes away ♥

I still find it ironic that I had that title when I had
dante_avie_by_doubled32-d2yo6s6.png
as an avitar XD

Also, just got Entei today. There were more people than I expected in there getting it :I I don't feel so lonesome anymore :D

Tuncake said:
(also I'm supposed to be a more senior member than you and you're hardly behind me - or for Louie's case, way ahead of me postcount-wise ; A ; I should be more active O:<)

I have the least amount of posts compared to when I got here. I have about 80? I think. Of course, my hiatus didn't help.

I got Entei as well today. We just hung out in our car in the parking lot getting it. We were parked right in front of Gamestop.

I like spriting. :>

(also Weeds I feel even younger now xD)

I'm going to my first wedding ever in June and I'm going to be a bridesmaid :> I'm also playing a song by myself (and singing) on the uke and then dueting with my cousin, the daughter of the man and wife ♥
Should be fun :>

But yeah we need to go dress shopping in two weeks and I don't really do dresses.
But whatever O:<

Ugh. While battling Whittney's Clefairy, it used Metronome. And guess what it hit me with. SPACIAL REND. Then it used metronome again, and got JUDGEMENT. It's not fair. D':

DAMN THIS PILE OF TRASH THAT LOOKS LIKE A COMPUTER!!!! IT KEEPS ON CRASHING MY DOLPHIN EMULATOR! IT DOESN'T EVEN START!
Man I gotta stop shouting. Anyways, the reason I am so angry is that I recently got hooked on Zelda games and being the ass that I am, I just had to play them on emulators. That's not that I like it, though. Just that my country don't sell nor Zelda games nor consoles I can play it on :'(
So, I managed to start my Project64 to play Ocarina of Time, but I can't get to start my Gamecube emulator, Dolphin to play Twilight Princess. Can anybody help? Please I'm dying to play Twilight Princess.

I'm debating whether to start a Twitter account. It might be fun to tell the world and related companies that I like whatever, but on the other hand I have no idea if its actually any fun. :x

also, Jamie Smart is ♥

Just try stopping a ball in hockey D|
...just try...

<non creepy bit>
You need to bend your legs without crouching the rest of your body. Then you have to hold your stick down almost horizontally to stop the ball, then jump back up and continue playing. Now picture yourself as a defender.
so much pain

LOL at Toastie and DS XD

Also, my T key seems to have something underneath it.

Anyway, watching a playthrough of Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers. Despite the rumors I've heard it's not that bad of a game, its just the battle sequence that's odd.

Also my DVD player is skipping. I hate that!

Tomorrow, I am going to pre-order my White version and check if I can get a summer job at GameStop! :D That'd be so cool, but I don't have too high hopes...

I have no idea what to do for my 18th birthday and its starting to worry me... I want it to be memorable but I suck at coming up with ideas... do any of you have any ideas? xD

(No, seriously.. >.>)

I totally need a job. Srsly. I think I'm going to follow Weeds' example and apply for one at GameStop. That would make me infinity happy.

You know what also makes me infinity happy? Sprite. Those are epicsause.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"We're leaving here tonight. There's no need to tell anyone, they'd only hold us down.
So by the morning's light... We'll be halfway to anywhere, where love is more than just your name~"

My current thoughts are lyric spam. :3

You know what? Pepsi's better than Coca-Cola. And Sprite is better than Sierra Mist... But Mellow Yellow shall never be mentioned in my halls... actually, for that matter, Mountain Dew tastes terrible too.

If only I had my copy of No More Heroes right now. I should never have given it to my cousin. (He's probably not even playing it, he's too obsessed with CoD: Black Ops...)

I haven't touched my book in the past 2 days. Am I a terrible writer? D: My stupid brain has already thought of an end and begining to the sequel. WHY?

Also, I started watching random Final Fantasy walkthroughs and realized that there is no technical hero for 11 or 14, which is odd to me, but then again I never got interested in the games until KH, and never played an actual game until Crisis Core, which technically doesn't count. I started thinking about games like Kirby's Epic Yarn and Pokemon Snap, and how they were just Epic Yarn and Snap before. Maybe when I write my book, it will get turned into a Final Fantasy game, or a Fable game, or something really cool :D

Dernit, I've got school tommorow, and I've got the late night munchies. We ate all of the meatloaf, so I can't get any later :< Why can't mom go to sleep already?

I'm watching the Pokemon anime from start to finish. Kanto's arc was really short when they did it. I'm on episode 26 and Ash just got his fifth badge. In the DP series, he only had one, if any at all. XD

This has also gotten me to play through FireRed due to the nostalgia. I even plan on having four of Ash's Pokemon, unintentionally, of course. I have a Squirtle, Mankey, and Pidgey so far and plan on evolving them. I also plan on having a Haunter. XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We just did a lockdown drill at my work place, and it went better than I expected. Still left me feeling a bit unnerved, though. The way the world is these days it's not that unrealistic to assume that this could possibly happen here someday; that at some point, someone may enter the building with a gun/knife and begin attacking people. Even just thinking about it makes me feel incredibly anxious.

I guess it's just another one of those things... It could happen, but there's a higher chance that it never will. Best not to worry about it.

Well, today was better. My friends were finally reassembled, however I feel left out because they hang out with their other friends from their church or another school than they do me, someone who is supposed to be their best friend (at least that's what they say anyway). Maybe I'm just being lead around U_U

But anyway, on to more fascinating news, my friend is now tied with me on our quest to obtain the Johto Beasts. However, I can still brag that I know more of the English names than him :) Also, I found out that I'm not the only one who likes Pokemon in my group. Everyone except two guys like it, which makes me feel better and sad at the same time (My new Poke nickname is Snorlax -.-) .

Mister Doubled, you shouldn't get yourself all jealous and whatnot over it. Maybe they haven't seen their friends in a while, or just known them longer! Lots of people can have more than one best friend :>

Yuuurgh I should be writing something but that's work and yurggggh :<

Tangrow said:
Mister Doubled, you shouldn't get yourself all jealous and whatnot over it. Maybe they haven't seen their friends in a while, or just known them longer! Lots of people can have more than one best friend :>

Yuuurgh I should be writing something but that's work and yurggggh :<

I knoooow, but they do hang out with them more than they do me, and I know that because my friends alwasy talk about what a fun time they had with those friends. It just seems like I don't get to hang out with them as much as those other guys do :< But you're right. I do need to get over it. Thank you for helping Mrs. Tangrow :)

I used to love US and World History?
What happened?
History Fair happened.

I mean, I still love the subjects, but seriously... Eighth grade students should not be subjected to the stress and misery that comes with researching a subject and writing about it. I know it's to prepare us for high school and stuff but COME ON.

Ad so ends my short rant. I finished my report, so that's good... and now, I enter Cherry Coke bliss~

Someone lend me a TARDIS so I can go back in time, to the Ancient Greek world and kill Mr. Pythagoras so his theorem won't bother me anymore.

D:<

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It's so... frelling... cold! Why can't a college building have proper heating? I'm surrounded by computers, both heaters are jacked, and it's STILL freezing in here! >=O

(I guess I shouldn't complain too much. At least it's no longer -35 degrees with the wind chill, like it was yesterday... @_@)

Toastie said:
Dark Soul said:
Someone lend me a TARDIS so I can go back in time, to the Ancient Greek world and kill Mr. Pythagoras so his theorem won't bother me anymore.

D:<
D:

What's wrong with pythagoras theorem?

It's hard. Gionometry (I'm probably spelling it wrong |D) is just a synonym for 'Unnescesarily making simple triangles really hard to work with'.

On another note, it's only Tuesday D: I wonder how I'm going to survive this week...

I just got my new, full size violin in the mail today :'D

My last one was named Grandma Jo since she's 34, so what shall I name this new, 5 year old one~? Decisions, decisions...

Instead of going to diffeq tonight, I get to watch some crazy storm.

Seriously, in the 1.5 years I've been here, I have never seen UCF actually close the campus because of severe weather. I mean, I've seen warnings like "oh try not to get hit by lightning kthx", but this was a literal "ALL NON-ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL AND STUDENTS GET THE EFF! DOWN." So here I am, being awesome in my dorm and hiding from tornadoes :U

Well, I'm really being lazy with my book. However, I guess I could start off my new book since my brain has jumped to it, and then just continue when I feel like it ??? I don't know.

I also caught the cold from my family. Seriously, my dog, step dad, and mom had it and now I have it after they got over it. How does my other dog do it?

Also..... I'm going to prison tomorrow 8D I lurv yall see you in a few years! later! Actually I'm joking. I'm going on a field trip tommow, and I'll be gone all day! :3 I just hope we don't get a psycho for a tour guide 0_0.

I wore a big, bright red Deadmau5 badge to school today. LIKE A BOSS.

My friends liked it, too, after I explained who Deadmau5 is (And after some PokeMon jokes, since the badge is quite similar to a PokeBall with Mickey Mouse ears. The joke's on them though, since they're total n00bs; They called it a 'Firestone Badge' >>)

It's also awesome because it spins around its axis like a DJ turntable 8D

I'M LIEK SO HIP YET AGAIN

Now I just need the badges of DJ Tiesto, Daft Punk and David Guetta... Which won't be happening anytime soon |D

My Moleskine notebook came today. :3 I'm super excited to have a nice notebook to write in. I'm going to force myself to write in it daily because that's how I will become a better writer. From poetry to short stories, whatever pops into my mind will go there.

Blisk said:
My Moleskine notebook came today. :3 I'm super excited to have a nice notebook to write in. I'm going to force myself to write in it daily because that's how I will become a better writer. From poetry to short stories, whatever pops into my mind will go there.

Cool, don't forget to post them! I want to read them :>

Well, back from prison. It went better than I thought. I learned the true meaning of friendship from a convict who knows he's done wrong, as well as that female inmates at the other prison are 14X more dangerous than there, according to him anyway :> and I met Shaq! Not the basketball player; this guy's a radio dj. I know some people find it hard to beleive people when they say they didn't do it, but i can see him getting arrested for being part of the gang responsible. Whatever, all I know is they were both nice guys to me, so I like them.

Anyway, I also bought a prison t-shirt and an apron along with sunglasses. Now I look like a rogue chef. As soon as I can, I'll show you guys a picture.