• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shiny Eevee said:
I hate open campus (meaning we have multiple buildings for classes) on days like these... hot and humid. Seriously.

At least we had Chipotle and Cici's visit today so we could have fun eating their foods. ICE CREAM YEAH~

Staying in one room that is glass all way round is worse T-T Whats worse these windows don't open incase we drop anything or fall out of them -.-

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Our shower head is broken, so basically having a shower is now like having a shower with a hose-pipe. It sucks. I shall not be showering again until it is fixed. That is all.

Smellypie~ :angel:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
Our shower head is broken, so basically having a shower is now like having a shower with a hose-pipe. It sucks. I shall not be showering again until it is fixed. That is all.

Smellypie~ :angel:

Pig-Pen.gif

:up:

Played Pokemon all day at college today :p

Also my laptop charger keeps dieing on me it does it every 20 minutes and its the only thing that keeps this laptop on due to a charging fault on the motherboard and I need to do like 3 different 10 page essays so I kinda can't do work and I fail the entire course if I don't finish these and upload them online by Friday 6th ;_;

I love toasted pop tarts. How something so warm, sweet and perfect can exist without the earth fighting to claim it is beyond my limited understanding. perhaps it's sheer perfection can make this world surpass the misery that surrounds it.
Poptarts make me think deep. :blush:

... I cannot swallow a pill properly. :'|

This is going to be a busy week for me as well. I've got exams, two camping trips, a week-long trip to Washington DC, and much, much more. I am going to be so sore and tired. :(

But it will be fun! ;)

I must get back to a little writing... Ugh, mustn't abandon my stories. ;_;

Ugh, headache coming back...

I have to stop reading so late into the morning. @.@

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Still not feeling very good today. But in other news, I can't bring myself to change my avatar back to its unedited version. This one amuses me far too much. XD

Wow, haven't been here for long. Just checked through the RP section and read the entire Digimon RP. I wish I could've joined in :/

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
K guys, the tornado passed by us and never actually caused any damage to my school.

Sorry if you guys were worrying about me... ^^; Comes with living in north Texas.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny, you had most of us worried! Glad to hear you're okay :)

(if you had died I would have killed you >:D)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Glad you're okay, Shiny ♥

Woken up to a layer of snow this morning. British weather, what are you doing? :@

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Magpie said:
Woken up to a layer of snow this morning. British weather, what are you doing? :@

It's doing a dance with Canadian weather. :D

We haven't had more snow since last week, but the temperatures haven't gone up past +6 all week. I'm sure with the wind chill it has been around -5/-6, which is such a tease in spring.

No spring weather yet for us. Haven't even had much rain. ;_;

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Magpie said:
Glad you're okay, Shiny ♥

I'd actually have been happy to wake up to snow... Sadly just sun. xD

Linkachu said:
No spring weather yet for us. Haven't even had much rain. ;_;

We had rain yesterday! ;D

Weather is confusing me too though. It's sunny currently, but it keeps changing to looking like it wants to rain. Make up your mind weather! :?

Dark Soul said:
Joshawott said:
Hmm heatwave yesterday and snow today xD Mother nature has clearly lost her marbles :p

She never had her marbles in the first place. She's always been batshit.

Good point xD

And according to the Doctor Who facebook page today is officially Fish Fingers and Custard day :D

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Linkachu said:
Magpie said:

It's doing a dance with Canadian weather. :D

It's part of their sordid love affair, kept quiet until the grand moment of unveiling.

Or something like that anyway.

In other news, doing a bunch of fetch quests in ME3. Lots of fun.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I thought Texas weather was already silly and unpredictable...
Then again, we haven't had snow since last year, which is normal.
Have fun with the snow :D

Attempting to make a Little Cup Trick Room team and realised some of the Pokemon on my team would suit having Attack/SpAttack + Speed EV's :| So I'm like constantly switching xD Need to decide on moves soon which no doubt will cause more switching around :p

Just woke up from a dream that I was a turtwig. Had a super-ditzy coordinator girl as a trainer.

Also trying to remember the fierce deity glitch in majora's mask.
(is to stubborn to use game faqs)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
INDIEEE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER ;_;

Yesh I'm fine now XD For some reason, twisters always seem to avoid/curve around my city and land somewhere else... happens like, every year. We get a few tornado warnings every year, but none of them actually ravage the city. Everyone claims that it's because tornadoes hate concrete, which about 65% if my city is covered in. This might be kinda true because concrete has a low specific heat and therefore it's harder for tornadoes to touch down here? XD

BUT YEAH ILU INDIE ;_;

Wow, after a few weeks of thought and writing, I started my Digimon fanfic three days ago. I have currently written 39 (29) pages, and am still going strong. Mostly work on the evenings and nights though, since I am on brake from school and all.

Who knows, maybe it will show up here in a few chapters or so...

And I have a lot, A LOT, of characters. Hopefully, I'll be able to flesh them out. There are too many cool Digimon to partner them up with!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Whoo. No energy tonight. Me thinks tonight will be a "sit back and watch hours of Anime while eating pizza, until falling asleep" night.

Uh, I guess that's pretty much like all of my nights. :'|

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Randomly said "Baka" to someone while joking around and they had no idea what I meant. What is this world. ;-;

It occurs to me that the phrase "everything happens for a reason" only exists to excise blame from oneself, or to provide meaningless comfort to one who, in all reality, needs not to hear tired cliches, but instead needs to stand on their own and act.

Just a thought of the moment. Which, I suppose, is what this thread is for. Why, just the previous moment I was considering taking a nap. The moment before that, I was thinking about the odd sound my computer was making. And before that, I pondered on dark matter for a bit.

My thoughts are boring.