• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Stupid Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Because they think they are superior to us and they are not.

Why do the less intellegent jocks get more scholarships for college then us smart hard working people?

Jirachan: Because it's all a conspiracy, the adults are making fake kids who act 'perfect' to try and trick others into acting like them. The invasion is beginning!

Psycho Monkey: Because the college can't control smart-ass kids on their sports teams, so get the jocks in the team because they're too stupid to question the coach's orders

Why can't Brock just forget about being a one-woman's man and just have them all?

Psycho Monkey

Because then there's a chance he'll call a girl by the wrong name and get found out. Not a good thing.

Why do I get the feeling I'm about to be asked to make tea?

Psycho Monkey

Because 250 years ago they supported the American Revolution and got exiled.

Why is :-* the most under used emocon?

Because people can't see you on the computer. And nobody wants to kiss a 40 year old fat guy that lives in his mom's basement. It is just a precaution.

Where were the monkeys exiled to?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Fifteen nutshells and one cosmic anomaly.

If a starship moves three parsecs to the north, one parsec to the east, then folds space three times, loops around Jupiter, folds space again, maneuvers smashingly through an asteroid field evading space pirates, giant asteroid-dwelling space worms and a sentient omnipotent nebula named Bob, all the while its crew is doing the Hokey Pokey - will it eventually, when it reaches Earth, destroy it with a massive Shoryuken to the Pacific Ocean? If so, please provide a diagram of the forces involved in the question (both their light side and their dark side), the exact course calculations for the slingshot around Jupiter, and finally, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. A can of pickled cucumbers will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. As for the rest of you guys, the answer is thirty three and a half times times nine thousand and one divided by 7179.369047619047619047619047619.

Now what the hell was the question again?

Psycho Monkey

I believe this was the questiion.

If a starship moves three parsecs to the north, one parsec to the east, then folds space three times, loops around Jupiter, folds space again, maneuvers smashingly through an asteroid field evading space pirates, giant asteroid-dwelling space worms and a sentient omnipotent nebula named Bob, all the while its crew is doing the Hokey Pokey - will it eventually, when it reaches Earth, destroy it with a massive Shoryuken to the Pacific Ocean?

Why does Stel's question make me dizzy?

S

sheesheesh

Too long didn't read syndrome, TLDRS for short, is why.

Is it true that there are no stupid questions, just stupid people?

S

sheesheesh

No, you'll trick Paris Hilton into taking it out for you.

Why is it so hard to get out the last drop of toothpaste?

Well how would you like it if you got put on a prickly toothbrush, got covered in salava, then crushed against bones and eventually spat down a dark slimy drain?

Why are my parent's obsessed with The Ashes?

Psycho Monkey

Yes, I'm getting tired of these mother BLEEPing snakes on this mother BLEEPing plane!

Is it true that Samuel L. Jackson always wins the game?

Psycho Monkey

The battle would go unfinished as they would destroy the universe.

If a tree falls on a Bidoof, is the world a better place?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Shout "PAWNCH!" before delivering a crushing Falcon Punch to everyone who drinks said punch, and then shout "YES!" in glorious Falcon victory.

What happens if you fuse PINGAS and MAH BOI with a Polymerisation card?

Psycho Monkey

Because those fish don't have teeth. They eat softer things like socks.

If you spend four years getting a Bachelor's Degree in memetics with a minor in tropes, what kind of job will you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.