• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mach, Dark Pulse." Marina ordered, watching the battlefield. He shot it at the approaching Garchomp, ready to take the hit if it failed.

"Use your tail again and jump! the shock will make your attack stronger from above!" Lana was very reactive. She had to watch out for eventual Ice Beams. But her Garchomp knew that and trusted her. It jumped, and readied its claws, still shining.

"Heh. It's good I used those TMs earlier. Mach, shoot a Hydro Pump at it." He used the attack again, attempting to knock down his enemy.

"Tch. we can't dodge in the air... Samehada, endure that Hydro Pump and use OUTRAGE!"
The Garchomp's eyes widened. Rage gave it a lot of power. As it endured the Hydro Pump, it flew down it's foe. It was near it, so its cannons would be useless. "Now, finish this!" Lana said while punching the air.

"Well, you know what to do now, right?" Marina asked, and Mach nodded. He tucked in his head as Garchomp fell, then used Skull Bash on it.

"Mmm... This thing's a lot more defensive than I thought... Nice one, Marina. But I won't let up. Use Dragon Rush, full speed!" The Garchomp dashed around the Blastoise, before crashing onto it. Dust was flying over the battlefield. Lana was smiling, she enjoyed this battle very much. But she knew one thing: she kept fighting a méga evolved Blastoise with a non mega evolved Garchomp. Maybe she had a chance to win. Elio was watching her, proud of her getting so strong. He could see the determination in her eyes. He soon began to smirk.

(Sorry had to eat dinner.)

"It's okay, Ava. I wanted to see you because this Mimikyu right here needs a trainer or home to stay." He explained. "Would you like it?"

Marina knew what to do now. "Mach, this pokemon is speed oriented. You know how to deal with that!" Mach shot a couple Dark Pulses on the sides of Garchomp, then used Ice Beam down the middle. It won't escape this time...

"She won't." Elio answered with a grin. "Because I would be. She is a tough opponent though. She's the best sister anyone could ever have. She kept me going where I would give up. And I'm here, abandonning her alone... I'm a poor excuse for a brother. But... I love her despite all this, heh."

"You'd think so, huh?! Well hate to break it to ya... But it is offensively orriented. And don't think it's over. You know what to do, Samehada. ♥." She winked. Her Garchomp knew exactly what to do. It escaped underground using Dig.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh oh..." Mach saw his trainer unsure what to do and took it into his own hands. He ran over to the dug hole and filled it with a Hydro Pump.

"All according to my plan. EARTHQUAKE! AHAHAHA!" Lana laughed as she saw her plan executed. Rock shards were scattering, along with a broken Hydro Pump. Lana smiled. Her blue-purple eyes were shining.
When Elio got his sister's plan, he said in plain admiration and proudness: "This is the power of our family. This is Lana's power."

"Grrr...Can you keep going?" Mach stood up and nodded. "Then let's try again." Marina sighed. Mach used another Ice Beam on the ground around him, making it slippery. Then he used Dark Pulse on Garchomp.

"Hmm... Now this could be problematic... Samehada, use Dragon Pulse to hold off that Dark Pulse!" Lana said, quickly beginning to think. "She now knows I'm not a dumb Trainer that just barks around orders and moves. She won't dare to use an Ice Beam now that she knows I can counter it... But we'll have to get close up personal to that Blastoise... And she knows Samehada can Dig... Wait... I know what to do. This is what you showed me on those earlier years, Elio. Just you watch." Lana grinned. Marina may be strong, but she could find a solution to almost every situation.

"Yeah, of course. Though it's not directly "power" per say. It's more like, we are smarter than most people, and due to this understand and react to things quicker than average, thus surprising them and, if they don't react fast enough, results in a knock out. " Elio said while smirking. His sister sure got strong. He honestly didn't know who had the advantage here. He was enjoying this battle.

"Mach, they're planning something. Look out." The Blastoise used another Ice Beam to cover the ground even more, then he used Hydro Pump again.

"Hey, I've gotten you to take me seriously! Yay!" Lana's eyes suddenly became darker. "Now, let's finish this. Samehada!" Her eyes were back to shining, probably due to determination. She then said fiercely: "Use Stone Edge, and use them to block these attacks!" Lana thought: "I'll break up that battlefield so the ice can't stay still... And if I calculated what she's doing's right... Next is..."

"For your information, I take all my opponents seriously. A Stone Edge... hm. Mach, hit it with a Ice Beam." Mach used the attack, watchfully observing the trainer and pokemon. Crest seemed pretty scared of this... I'll tell him if I see anything unusual.

"There. Got it right." Lana thought as her eyes flashed. "Samehada, use Dragon Tail on this Edge!" The Garchomp nodded, and the moment after, rock and ice shards were flying onto the Blastoise. She smirked. "And now, use Earthquake!"

"Jay. I already knew this. Burst told me. Though, when he wanted to make sure he could trust Crest, it ran away. Now it doesn't trust me or Burst. Though I doubt it doesn't trust Lana..." Elio said, while thinking to himself... But what was important was that his sister was beggining to overcome this Mega Blastoise. His eye flashed in proudness and admiration. He smiled.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.
It has come to my attention that during the time I was away, a number of mega evolutions occurred that were not authorized by staff in this thread.

This is not permissible by our RP forum rules.

As this happened multiple times with multiple users and cannot -quite- be edited out, the entire thread had to be locked - as is the fate of any thread that flagrantly breaks rules in this manner. The one-liners and OOC posts did not help this thread's case either.

Long story short, next time any of you join or start an RP, keep it compliant with the rules. Don't let this happen again, and don't assume that this is an unmoderated bedlam even when circumstances prevent me from acting right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.