• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: Dawn of New Clans

How interested are you in this rp?

• Super excited!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • If you change the story a bit, I might be (tell me how to change it?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mehh, i'm ok.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im bout to post on the rp thread... I hope I dont get kicked by how far the rp might go each time im gone... I usually give up on rps if im way too late for where it is...

I got four more characters and they won't be in much tho... other than Mistypaw
Name: Silverkit
Apperance: Silver with dark blue eyes,
Personality: Adventurerus, Kind, Brave

Name: Dewey Plant
Appearance: Orange with dark green eyes
Personality: Kind, loyal

Name: Mistypaw
Apperance:Light Grey with blue eyes
Personality: Gentle, kind

Name: AcornBlossom
Appearance: Light brown with green eyes
Personality: Careful, Gentle, Kind

1. They're not all related, but they were abandoned/lost, and taken into care by Ember, so it's sort of like adopted siblings.
2. Hailkit is the youngest by a bit. Hawkkit is the oldest, which is one reason the Dark Forest takes interest in him.

*Pumps fist* Yes! I took the oldest! Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I wondering already if Hawkkit should tell someone about his dreams in the Place of no Stars (The Dark Forest). If it's one of the kits, I think he'll go to Hailkit.

Since you're talking about that, I feel like Hawkkit would have to fight the Dark Forest cat. (Waaaay later, though) And if h dies in the dark forest.... he actually dies.

Also I'm wondering, why are none of the kits responding to Halkkit's heavy breath? Just asking.

Also, he'll fight the dark forest, not fight for them.