• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Twoleg Entrance, Day.
Losteye pointed her head to the Riverclan cat with confusion and suspicion, "H-H-Hello?" She meowed while shivering a bit by being so close to a clan cat after so long. She squinted her eyes a bit and twitched her hear. "Y-Your a friendly clan cat, Aren't you?" She asked and cooled down a bit.

ThunderClan training hollow, morning

Mouseflower arrived at the training hollow. She made sure Shinepaw was there, then jumped in. She turned to face Shinepaw. "Attack me."

RiverClan territory near Twoleg bridge, morning

Stonepelt looked at the cat. "Of course I'm friendly. I'm a medecine cat!"

Twoleg Bridge, Day.
"Your friendly because your a medicine cat?" Losteye said questioning him. "Not all medicine cats are friendly, Believe me.." She meowed and leaped on a short rock. "Your friendly because your a friendly cat." She said and grew a small smile.

ThunderClan training hollow, Day
Shinepaw nodded, then got in his battle stance. When he was ready he charged at his mentor, claws were sheathed though, and he swiped her in the face almost knocking her into the ground. "Ive been practicing on that move lately," Shinepaw mewed silently. "Im still adding a few tricks and combos at the end."

Twoleg bridge, morning
Stonepelt smiled and looked at the cat on the rock. "You sure are wise."

Training hollow, morning
"Very good! I wonder how much that will hurt if your claws were unsheathed." She got back into her battle stance. "Don't try it with claws on me though." She added hastily. "Try it again. Pretend... I'm a ShadowClan warrior infiltrating camp."

Twoleg Bridge, Day.
Losteye smiled a bit more with the complement. "My name is Losteye." She meowed. "Wait, Do you know how to swim?" She asked waving her tail side to side.

Shinepaw got into his battle stance again, took a deep breath, and charged at Mouseflower. He again swiped her in the face, but harder this time, and managed to knock down Mouseflower onto the ground. Shinepaw helped Mouseflower up. "I just thought of a combo I should use!" Shinepaw smiled. He looked at the ground, then back up to his mentor waiting for her response.

Twoleg bridge, morning
Stonepelt answered "I'm Stonepelt, and yes, I can swim." He stood up.

Training Hollow, morning
Mouseflower stood up. "That was great!" She purred. "What's the combo you thought of?"

"After I swipe my opponent to the ground, I quickly launch myself at them before they get up, attacking their stomach and weaken their hind legs." Shinepaw said as he thought about it, but he didnt know if he could pull it off. Shinepaw sat up tall and smiled.

Training hollow, morning
"I think it would work really well!" Mouseflower said. She smiled. "Now what do say we work on your defensive moves?"

"I'm so happy for you!" Angel said happily and proceeded to nuzzle Flame. He then thought that it's time. "Hey Flame," he said as he stopped nuzzling, "Do you still want to try a mouse?"

"Yeah! Duh!" Flame mewled. His tail swayed back in forth. He jumped around. "Did you catch it? Do I need to catch it? I can't wait!" Flame looked up at Angel. Excitement flooded his eyes.

Angel smiled and looked around a bit. He spots a mouse that looked perfect Flame. He crouched for a little bit and then pounced, putting both of his paws on the mouse. He bit its neck and pulled it before it could have a chance to escape. He picked up the dead mouse, walked over to Flame and sets it down in front of him. "Here you are Flame," he said with a smile, "Your first mouse."

"Thank you Angel!" Flame exclaimed. He bounded over to his brother. Flame brushed against him. He unsheathed his claws again. He flexed them happily. He swatted the air.

Darkpaw smiled at Flame and Angel and sat down. "I didn't mean be a Kittypet, I meant to stay with you kits for a while," she said with her smile. Her icy blue eyes shining in the morning sun.

"Oh, I know," Angel said to Darkpaw with a smile, "Sorry if I sounded like I thought you were going to live. What I meant was that you can stay as long as you like."

Training hollow, morning
Mouseflower got up. "Good. This time try to jump away." Mouseflower leaped at Shinepaw again with sheathed claws.

Training hollow, morning
"It's okay." Mouseflower said. "Try again. Try jumping onto my back when I land. Then, I won't be able to attack you, but you can attack me." Mouseflower jumped again.

Darkpaw smiled at Angel then looked at Flame with concern. "Be careful up there," she told him with concern. She turned back to Angel with a playful smile. "Did you catch that I called you a kit before," she asked him playfully with her tail flicking around.

Darkpaw chuckled. "You both act quite like a kit. You want to explore the forest but you can't go alone," she said with a playful smile and her tail settled down a bit but moved slowly left and right, feeling the blades of grass against her fur.

Angel pouted after Darkpaw said. "Yeah well....who made our mom," he said still pouting. He noticed Darkpaw's tail slowly moving back and forth. He walked behind Darkpaw and started to nibble on the tip of her tail.

Twoleg Bridge, Day.
Losteye jumped of the rock and walked towards Stonepelt, "That was a silly question, Of course you can swim, Your a riverclan cat after all.." She said but slowed down after her last words. "I kinda just met you but, Could you t-teach me h-h-how to swim?" She said in a small voice looking down at her tail with nervousness.

Darkpaw smiled at Angel then looked at Flame with concern. "Be careful up there," she told him with concern.
"I'll be fine!" Flame exclaimed. "I won't fall off a fence." The kit sat down. He nearly lost his balance. He stayed upright. "O-Okay. I might fall off. Might," Flame admitted. "I'm gonna go inside. I don't wanna listen to you two flirt," Flame said, jumping off the fence.

Darkpaw's face exploded in red as Angel nibbled her tail. "A-Angel, c-could you p-please..," she started to say as she looked at Angel, her blue eyes shining. Why is he nibbling on my tail? She thought then she heard Flame which made her face go even more red. "W-we aren't f-flirting!" She stuttered and looked down, trying to focuse on the blades of grass.

"Yeah-huh. A blind kit could see it. I mean hear. A blind kit can't see," Flame argued. He smirked. "Your joking that he acts like a kit. He's nibbling on your tail. Your flirting with each other," Flame chuckled. He sat in the garden. "It's obvious. Don't deny it."

"Oh. Darkpaw, are you blushing?" Angel said as he continued to nibble on Darkpaw's tail. 'Wow, this worked better than I thought,' he thought as he enjoys the advantage he has. He then heard Flame saying that he was flirting, which made Angel blush. "W-We aren't flirting," he said with his blush and let go of Darkpaw's tail.

"Y-yeah, I called him a kit because he acts like one," Darkpaw said and moved across the lawn from Angel. This kit is weird, he acts older now but acts like a kit, which he is, when he wants to, she thought with a blush that was somewhat gone.