• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Darkpaw watched Flame's movements carefully, almost like a mother to her kit. "No, not yet," she said to Flame. It's obvious he wants to go into the forest, but not yet, she thought with a sigh of irratation.

"Why?" Flame whined. He turned to Darkpaw. "I've unsheathed my claws. Why can't I go?" He pouted. "You can come with me. So can Angel." Flame crouched down. He stared at Angel and Darkpaw.

Darkpaw thought about it for a bit then looked at Angel. "I guess if I am going then I'm okay with it but it's really up to Angel," she said with a smile and her tail waved around a little bit.

"Geez, when did you start liking the forest?" Angel said to his brother. He turned to Darkpaw. "Well, if it's okay with Darkpaw, then okay," he said as he turned back to Flame.

"Since I met Darkpaw," Flame responded. "Yay! Let's go!" Flame responded. He jumped down. He realized he jumped the wrong way. He jumped back on the fence. He jumped on the other side and waited for Angel.

Darkpaw jumped to the other side of the Twoleg fence and looked at the forest. "As long as we don't run into any trouble, I guess we're okay," she thought aloud then looked at the sky. The sun hit her eyes so she looked back at the forest though the sun made her black fur glisten in its rays.

Angel jumped over the Twoleg fence as well after Darkpaw. 'I wonder if I'll see Stillpaw again,' he thought. He then turned to Darkpaw and was mesmerized by the way the sun made her fur glisten. 'Wow,' he thought.

Darkpaw trotted after Flame with a sigh of irritation. "Flame slow down! It's truly dangerous out here with foxes and Warrior cats," she warned once again and caught up to Flame. "They might kill us you know," she said.

"Nuh-uh. That Stillpaw was nice," Flame said. He turned to Darkpaw. "And you didn't kill me," Flame said. He tilted his head. He sat. "They won't kill us. And I'm only a kit."

Darkpaw sighed. "Some cats are nice while others aren't, some cats don't care if your a kit or not so if you would please slow down so we can be quiet in the forest?" She asked with irritation. Who I saw this 'Stillpaw'? She thought but shrugged it off.

"Hmph," Flame pouted. He started to walk again. He, reluctantly, made sure he stayed by Darkpaw. He could smell mice all around with other scents too. He noticed there was a cat scent to. It wasn't like his though. It was fused with a forest scent.

Forest near ThunderClan, Day
Darkpaw smiled as they entered the forest. "That goes for you as well, Angel," she said as she looked back at him. "You should know by now that it's dangerous here," she said as a flashback of the fox came to her.

Forest near ThunderClan, day

"Right, right," Angel replied to Darkpaw as they walked into the forest, "But if anything tries to attack us, we could always make a break for it."

Forest near ThunderClan, Day.

Flame bounded ahead. He looked around. He was in awe. He let the forest scents drift to him. He had a smiled plastered on his face. His tail swayed back and forth rapidly.

"Fine," Flame said. He didn't want to get in another fight. He slowed down. He stood next to Darkpaw. He looked around. "I didn't know the forest was so pretty," Flame mumbled.

Darkpaw chuckled and looked around at the forest. "Yeah, I've always loved the forest and I still wonder why cats would want to be Kittypet's. It's so strange," she said with a small smile.

"It's not like some of us kinda have a choice. We were born as house cats... or Kittypets you call us. And it's much easier i bet. We get our own food, and we have a good shelter. There isn't really any threat, either," Flame explained. He turned to Darkpaw.

Darkpaw shook her head in bewilderment. "I don't think I would be able to manage that kind of life," she admitted with a smile. "Out here, you're free and it's perfect," she said then quickly added, "if your a Clan cat then you have to follow the code."

"It's not like our housefolk keep us trapped. We get to wander around. Do whatever we want. Though some of us get stuck with overprotective brothers," Flame said. "And they pet us. It feels really good..."

Flame sniffed the air. He was glad that Angel hadn't reacted to him calling him an 'overprotective brother.' He smiled. His ears twitched. He could hear the scuffling of mice and other prey in the undergrowth.

Angel went a little bit ahead of Darkpaw and Flame. He could smell and hear mice roaming. He sniffs the air one more time to make sure there aren't any foxes nearby.

"Well, Its just.." Losteye hesitated, Becoming shy once again. "I want to learn how to swim so I could possibly join Riverclan.." She meowed and sat. "But mainly, So I can have a friend." She said quickly with nervousness. "Will you teach me?" She asked with her blinded eyes surrounded with little drops of tears.

Twoleg bridge, morning
Stonepelt walked over to Losteye and licked her ear. "You don't need to be able to swim to be in RiverClan! But I will teach you. Let's eat first." Stonepelt spotted a fish swimming in thd river and shot out his paw and caught it. He handed it to Losteye. "After Lunch, we'll have our first lesson."

Darkpaw happily sighed at Flame. "No Flame, that's not how you hunt," she said with a smile. "Catch the smell first then now where it's at. Wait until it can't see you then pounce on it but not so egrily," she advised him once she caught scent of another mouse.

Losteye flinched when Stonepelt licked her ear, 'That was sudden' She thought to herself and blushed. She covered one side with her paw not trying to draw attention to her slightly red cheeks. "You'll teach me?" She meowed and lowered her paw. "Wow, That's a big fish!" She said and smiled. "The fish I eat are mostly scrapes and mush." She chuckled and smiled again. "Thank you." She said and began eating the fish.

Twoleg bridge, morning
Stonepelt watched Losteye eat the fish. He stood up and stretched. "Let's go to the river next to camp for our lesson. Sunningrocks is too close to ThunderClan territory, and right here is too dangerous."