• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

"You what!?" Klineleaf Roared angrilyat Dropleaf.
"I went to ShadowClan." Dropleaf muttered.
"Take this as a warning." Klineleaf said, cutting the side of Dropleaf's face. "Dont disobey orders again."

Last edited:
Rugo lifted his head. Please, StarClan, don't let me die just crossing this ThunderPath. I have kits now, and they haven't seen me yet, and I'd like to live old enough to see them be warriors.

Nightraven curled her tail across Rugo's. "Follow me..." She mewed. She charged across the Thunderpath; a monster was driving right towards them. Nightraven let go of Rugo's tail, and attempted to kick him to the other side just before vanishing behind the monster.

Rugo landed harshly on the other side, but quickly got up, turning to the Thunderpath. "Nightraven?!" He yowled, hoping she wasn't hit. He shifted on his paws, fur on end. Oh, please don't be dead! Please please please....

The monster continued going down the thunderpath and Nightraven appeared, fur ruffled from the powerful wind as well as dirt and grit stuck in her fur. She was direcly beside the monster as it drove past, and she thought she felt part of it's pelt brush against hers. Her eyes were calm and she leapt to the other side. "Don't worry, I'm fine..." She mewed gently.

Rugo came upon where the scent was, leaping into a bush to hide. He's gonna get it! I bet he'd try to steal my kits as well.... I'd kill him even if he thought about it!

After slamming Drop leaf onto the floor, Klineleaf dissapeared into the bushes. Dropleaf laid there, waiting for ime to pass. He tried not to mind anything but his mind.

Klineleaf Laughed and got away.

Dropleaf tirdly stood up. Now, he was tired, lost, and hurt. "I have to do this don't I? My brother caused me to do all of this. But I can try to Beat him.

Rugo snarled, the fur on his tail spiking up. He wanted to run after Klineleaf, but he knew he should find Dropleaf and help him. Anger over took logic, and he ran after Klineleaf, hissing.

Klineleaf had his evil laugh moment. He again vanished along with his scent.

Dropleaf soon fell from fatigue, due to running. I'm gonna stay here. I'm only a Kit."

Rugo growled, sniffing the air. He smelled Dropleaf, exhausted. He tracked his scent and bounded out of the bushes to him. "Dropkit! Are you ok?" He asked, swishing his tail.

"Sadly, I'm Droplea,im tired is all." He said, soon getting up. "Why are you here?" He looked around. "is he here to? Did he get you? Are you dead, and a ghost?"

Rugo seemed confused. "What? No, I'm stronger than that vermin!" He hissed. He then grabbed Dropleaf by his scruff. "Come. Let's go get you rested up!" He meowed through Dropleaf's neck fur.

"No!" He struggled to get down. "I have to train to beat Klinekit!" He said, getting memories again.

"Now Fight!" Klineleaf yelled.
Dropleaf was in an arena, pinned by other kits.

Rugo sighed, "I'll train you. Can't get a finer mentor than the deputy of a clan, other than a leader." He tried his best not to lose his grip on Dropleaf, but since the kit was struggling, and he was trying to talk to him, his grip loosened.

Nightraven unsheathed her claws. "When Klineleaf stops being an annoying coward, Imll skin him alive and drag his ragged body to the Twolegs!" She snarled.

Rugo nodded in agreement, setting Dropleaf down, but blocking him to run away with his paws. "Nothing is worse than Twolegs. Trampling the forest, scaring prey, bringing dogs...," he growled with a shudder. "We'll kill Klineleaf for what he's done."

"My last mentor was killed....by me." He said. "Shaileaf wanted to help, and look where she I now, dead. With mom." Hoping they were distracted, he tried to escape.

Nightraven glanced at Dropleaf. "There's no way you could've killed your mentor...and anyways, if Shaileaf died, how? Who killed her?" Nightraven asked nervously.

"I killed her!" He said vicously while stopping. He shook his head. "I'm sorry." He started t OK Scold Himself. "okay, I.......was forced to, kill her....and her kits."

"I don't know?" He said. He had sadness to his voice. "And if I have to ill kill you to!" He spoke viciously again." He boo in his head again. "I don't mean that, but.......ow." he winced

Nightraven picked up Dropleaf and ran to the ShadowClan camp as though a pack of dogs were chasing her along with their twolegs. She finally made it back to camp and trotted into the Medicine cat's den.

"Hey! I'm not your kit! Let go of me!" He said, struggle to get loose again. I'm not allowed In clans!" He tried all he could,but to no avail, he stopped.

Nightraven gently set him down in a nest. "If Klineleaf told you that, don't listen to him. I couldn't care less if he's your brother, but he'll kill you in the end..." She mewed ominously.

"Thats it, I don't want him to die, he is my brother." He said. "Now, I have no use left, but If he kills me, so be it." He said, over confident.

Rugo raced after Nightraven, but tripped and fell on the Thunderpath.

Twilightheart was awoken by the arguing. "Dropkit? Your ok! Now, don't talk nonsense about Klineleaf! Think about it. He made you kill your mom, her kits, your mentor, your sister..."

Rugo watched her go, ears pricked. He nudged Dropleaf deeper into the den, then laid down by Twilightheart. The two nuzzled each other, and Twilightheart turned and gaze lovingly at their kits. Rugo purred, leaning forward and nudging Mudkit closer to her mother.

Dropleaf snuck out. "Im sorry."
He Whispered. He started following Nightraven

When he reached her, he tried to so her. "Please don't try to find Kline."

"No! Attacking him puts mre danger on us. I already have a plan and all you have to o is take care of the others, I make his downfall happen. All I need it time. " He tried to bite her leg to pull her.

Nightraven glanced at him again, worry clouding her eyes. "If we don't get rid of that piece of fox-dung..we'd all be in danger..." She mewed silently.