• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

“I know, right. My back is still killing me, I know it was much worse for you but you can regenerate, so you don’t have any injuries. I hope not everyday is this intense.” Tetsuma said, rubbing his sore back. “It was fun though, besides the obvious outliers. Maybe we’ll get to do some much less physically demanding rescue training tomorrow, at least that won’t leave me with any possibly serious injuries. Hopefully.”

Caleb thanked Rei Bakugo with a solemn nod and a smile. He turned to his friends "Well, you heard the lady, let's get settled and we'll out of his way. We don't want to make more trouble than we have to." After waiting for directions on where to go to stay out of Katsuki's way, Caleb went right to that location, and settled down. He prayed before going to bed that night, thanking God for helping him help others that day.

“I did the best out of everyone here obviously” Maniku thought to himself. I mean, 8 ft on the ball toss isn’t the best, but then again, he didn’t even have a strength boosting quirk. He got 3 feet for both standing long and vertical jumps. “Not like jumping is important” he thought to himself. He was still early, even after all the tests he had to be early to do. “I ran for 10 miles, that’s pretty good, plus 45 sidesteps.” He chuckled to himself. He got through the dash in 6.34 seconds. He got to his classroom, ready for his classmates to see the best hero in existence. He walked in, and sat in a random seat. “Hmm, how should I prove that I went here” he wondered aloud.”I know, I’ll write my initials on the desk” He started to write A.M.#1 on the corner of the desk.

"You're certainly right there." Takumi agreed, nodding his head, "But who knows what the future will bring? From my experience with our classmates, I think we'll manage to find a way to move forward together. Even Hiro...hopefully." He was still unsure, but he knew his class would be at it's best if they worked as a single unit working toward the same goal; becoming pro heroes. He knew it would be a daunting task getting Hiro to cooperate with others, but from what he saw of the rest of the class, it was certainly doable. "Trust me, the Class 1-A your father attended managed it, even with someone like Katsuki Bakugou. I think we can manage like they did. Don't you?"

"Whelp, I think I'm bushed. That's more plants and animals than I've created in a very long while. I think I'm gonna sleep. Instantly." He laughed nervously as the ants were proofed away after serving their purpose. "Ants aren't hard to create, it's Spiders that really heck me up. Three segments and four legs is... Hard to remember on the spot..." He hammered on, before turning to see Mrs.Bakugo, and listened to what she had to say.

"Well, I suppose I should settle down then..." He mumbled as he arrived near Caleb. He gave his mom a call, and talked with her a bit, before hanging up. "I don't have anything else funny to say that I can think of... I think I'm gonna just..." He passed out on a mat on the floor, snoring loudly. He looked like he had just entered heaven.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
(Sorry, notifications stopped working.)
Inanis sat up, slowly getting to going out of his bed. " Well.. I do need to get home some way.. " He said, stretching, yawning from being tired due to all the work he's done today. " I'll see you around, then. " He said, standing up and immediately realizing that he couldn't just take off this cloth blocking his vision. He started flailing his arms around, just trying to feel out that there isn't something blocking his path or something he could push over, walking at the pace of a turtle. It wasn't even ten steps before he stopped and sighed. " Yeah, this isn't getting me anywhere. Drayda, if it's alright with you, can you guide me home. " He tried to ask, turning to the general direction he last heard her voice from, unaware she sat down in a chair next to the bed he was in. " If you want to, you can stay if it's too late by the time we get home. I'm sure Mom wouldn't mind. Actually, I think she'd be pretty interested to talk to you just to catch up with what your own mother's been doing, considering they both know eachother. "
@Merciless Medic

(OOC: Was given @DevVoid's permission to get through most of this in two posts.)

BIC:
Drayda watched as Inanis tried in the most comical and futile way possible to get up off of the bed and try to navigate back home with a bandage wrapped around his head, obscuring his vision from properly walking around. She held a chuckle in, thanking whatever higher being was up there that he couldn't see her contorted and strained smile on her face. She watched until he gave up and she rolled her eyes at him. She got up, noticing that he wasn't looking directly at her and moved up to him and grabbed his arm to hook around with her own. "Well, I can always walk you home. I'm assuming your home isn't too far and you can give me directions. Wish I could carry you, but it's probably not a good idea, considering my dragon form's size. And I'd love to talk to your mom. Though, I'd have to get back anyway. My mom would like it if I came home. She'd like to know what happened."

Drayda found her backpack and put it on, taking a moment to get her arm through the backpack loop before putting it back around her friend's arm. "Come on, this way," she said as she guided him out of the infirmary and out of the school.

She kept a slow and even pace, as she was pretty sure that he wasn't sure what was directly in front of his feet. Plus, she was exhausted still, so a slow, even pace it was. It was during this time Drayda's mind swam with many ideas and thoughts, but as soon as she was about to say anything, it disappeared and remained as an ugly taste at the tip of her tongue. For 10 minutes, she was silent, struggling to say something so as to not make the walk back to his home too awkward. Luckily, his home wasn't that far.

She looked back at Inanis and finally said something. "So, what's your mom like? I'd like to know before meeting her at least. That way I have a bit of understanding of what comes. And I'm certain that when I tell her that I did that to you-" She paused as she mentioned the scratch on Inanis's face and let out the breath of air she didn't know she held in. "I just hope she won't explode at me. Though, remembering what you said before about her being the complete opposite in terms of emotional expression, I just hope she doesn't get mad with me."

Last edited:
Sam smiled at Takumi's optimism, "Yeah, I guess you're right." the girl nodded as she thought back to her father's many stories of the often-rampaging Bakugo. Even as a hero, Ground Zero's explosive personality is pretty obvious- and he's a fine hero in every way. Sam clicked her tongue and silently shunned herself for thinking that Hiro didn't have a chance to become a hero. "It's only the first day, I bet everyone is just wound up." the girl added as she bounced her fists and her tail swished in unison with the movements. When a familiar, slick blue car pulled up to the school Sam sighed. "That's my dad." Samara said giving a happy wave to the car before looking back at Takumi. "Bye, Taki, it was nice talking to you- thanks for coming over and checking on me. See you tommorow!" the girl called out as she ran towards the car. Yes, she had already given the boy a nickname. Sam wasn't very found of long names, anyone with a three or more syllable name was bound to fall victim to her nicknaming, and complaining was useless because she wouldn't change it. Sam threw her backpack into the back of the car and loaded into the passenger seat of the vehicle, upon seating herself and her father beginning to drive Sam unloaded with everything that had happened in the day.

Ru looked up at the quickly darkening sky. "I should probably get going." the boy muttered before looking back at the pair before him. "Alright, the old man's gonna worry if I'm out too late. See ya tommorow." Ru gave a quick peace sign before starting on his walk back home.

Takumi nodded as Samara said goodbye. "Yeah, see ya later." he said. Once the car was out of sight, he activated his suit's flight system and took off into the air, flying back to his home. Entering through his room, he walked right up to the assembly spot and his armor was removed in the same manner it was assembled. "Eniac, pull up the MK IV blueprints." he said, walking over to his workspace.

"Right away, sir." Eniac replied. A 3d projection of the Silver Spartan armor complete with labels and notes shone on Takumi's desktop as he got right to work. His first day was indeed an eventful one. And he knew he was gonna have to keep working on both his suits and his own abilities to keep up with his class. As he worked, his father, Akira Akibano, the storm hero Typhoon, walked into the room.

"First day go well?" He asked.

"They went alright...mostly." Takumi answered.

"Mostly?"

"Just had a bit of trouble with a classmate. That's all." Takumi said, not sure how much he should tell his father.

"I see...well, in any case, dinner's ready whenever you decide to pull yourself away from your work." Akira said. "Make sure you eat before you go to bed."

"Right." Takumi stated, picking up a small torch to weld a couple pieces of metal together.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura waved Ru goodbye, and at that moment a yellow sports car pulled up. He recognized it; his father had come pick him up. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he headed towards the car and got in the passenger seat. Denki began to drive home, as he heard his son give him the highlights of the day.

Upon arriving at their home, they were both greeted with a hug from Acura's mother and Denki's wife, Ayako Kaminari. "Hi there, you two. Acura, how was your day? Bet studying at U.A is exciting, right?"

"It sure is, mom. I'll tell you all about it in a bit." With that, Acura raced upstairs to organize his bags. He had taken a glance at the dinner table, and luckily for him, Ayako had made Okonomiyaki, one of his favorite foods. Once he made it back downstairs, where they all had dinner together, with Acura telling her all about his day at U.A, from his classmates and teachers to the overall experience of high school. That night, Acura went to bed excited to see what the next few days would have in store.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
" Oh, I really just need someone to guide me.. I can still walk, after all. " Inanis said, laughing a bit monotonously. " No need to carry me. Well, first we ought to get out of here, I'll give you directions to my home on the way. " Inanis said, letting Drayda walk him out of the infirmary and out of the school. He just went with Drayda without realizing he was still in his 'hero' outfit, even though it was really mostly just his casual outfit, and didn't look too out of place to wear out in public.

When he heard Drayda ask about his mother and what her reaction'll be like to his wound, he shrugged and thought. " Well, she'll be worried at first, and maybe a bit mad at you, though I'm sure once you explain what happened, she'll understand. It's not like you intentionally wounded me, neither of you. " Inanis said simply, shrugging with his other arm. " As to what she's like... uh,.. hm.. " He said, trying to think on how to say this. He finally settled on something. " Well, she's uh.. blunt. Like, obliviously blunt. Kind of a peppy, bubbly attitude, though she can be serious if the need arises. " Inanis said, thinking for a bit. " Well, I think we should be there soon... A bit further ahead and that should be where my home is.. I hope. " Inanis stated, hoping that he didn't accidentally give the wrong directions.

@Merciless Medic

Last edited:
It was Tuesday of week two, and class was out for the day. Caleb had been in the gym for an hour. He had warmed up and started with ab work, before working through his muscle groups in turn. When he got to his favorite part of the workout, Caleb was sweating slightly. He grinned as he approached the heavy bag. He popped his knuckles, and carefully drew upon his quirk, albeit at a very low level. Just enough to push his power past human levels and to ignore fatigue.

He began to tee off, throwing punches, kicks, knees, elbows, and headbutts to the bag, although he favored his fists. There was little subtlety to his attacks, just speed, instinct and brute power, his whole body working in concert to deliver direct and crushing blows. Every strike reverberated through the whole gym with dull thuds like a side of beef being struck by a cannonball, and the chains suspending the bag rattling furiously. His face was a mask of furious focus as he whaled away. He had been striking for fifteen minutes before he thought he heard someone moving about the mats. He pivoted on the spot, his fists instinctively on guard, but he lowered them when he saw one of his classmates, a girl with a large, powerful tail. The two of them were an exercise in contrast. She was short and lithe, clad in a full karate gi, while he was tall and corded with wiry muscle and wàs shirtless, wearing only a pair of Thai shorts on his legs. Caleb didn't know her name, but he smiled and addressed her in the only way he could think of. "Hi, uh... How long have you been there? Did you want to use the bag?" He spoke hurriedly and was having trouble holding eye contact, being somewhat embarrassed he hadn't notice her arrive.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Minoru groaned as he dragged his feet through the hall. It was the last day of the first week of school, and the boy had never felt so drained in his life. The days were full of head aches from learning or muscle aches from exercising, while most nights he had stayed up trying to design a functioning hero suit after his total flop on the first day. Dark circles were developing around his eyes and he became more and more sluggish as the week went on- and finally, it was over. After the bell rang, most of the students had raced off either to hangout together or to put their feet up and rest one last time at home before moving into the dorms. Ru had made a habit of staying after school to roam the hallways, he wasn't much a fan of going home anyways. With his backpack hanging off of one shoulder, Ru loped towards the cafe with droopy eyelids and absent gaze. When Ru turned into the facility, he was rather surprised to find Miku of all people. By now he had noticed that Miku often waited to walk home with a girl from a different class, but now Miku seemed to be alone. Minoru didn't really want to talk to this boy- who he found annoyingly optimistic and just sort of weird, but he had already walked in and was definitely spotted. "Uh. Hey." Ru muttered with an awkward wave.
@Tudor21G

Samara hummed to herself as she walked towards the prestigious schools' shared gymnasium. She was adorned in her karate gi, meaning she no doubt planned on practicing- and she was excited about it. A wide smile was etched across her expression as the door came into view. She doubted that the school had any equipment that she couldn't access by herself, but she was sure there would be something different about practicing here rather than in some musty gym at home. As Sam neared closer, the familiar thud of a punching bag rang between the walls and through her head. It wasn't anything like she was used to, quick hard attacks that lacked the grace of her karate. With raised brows form curiosity, Sam entered the room and much to her surprise she found her classmate already occupying the space. What was his name, again? Sam knew she recognized the boy, it was hard to forget him with his powerful, strength based quirk. She spent a moment engrossed in the boy's violent movements before he noticed her, instinctively taking a defensive position before lowering his guard. "Huh?" Sam, mind still occupied with the earlier scene of Caleb's tone body throwing attacks that she had only seen on TV. Suddenly snapping back to reality, "Oh, no. That's alright, I still need to warm up." Sam quickly said while waving her hands dismissively. Falling into a bit of an awkward silence, Sam drew her eyes away from the boy with "Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." before she departed in order to stretch.
Sam was mid lunge, shifting her weight to stretch her legs when she looked back over her shoulder to address the boy. "How long have you been practicing martial arts?" the girl asked with raised brows and a slight smile. She didn't quite recognize the boy's movements, but he obviously was experienced with his hits. She couldn't imagine any other way he'd become so familiar with the punching bag.
@Hogzilla

Caleb turned to the girl, and wiped spit from his mouth with the inside of his elbow. "I use Lethwei techniques filtered through the instinctual brawling style I learned on the streets growing up. It wouldn't earn me any technique points in any gym, but it's effective. So I guess I've been doing this most of my life, although my training consisted of street fights, rather than formal training. Why do you ask?" He stopped striking the bag, not because he was tired (he wasn't) but so he could hear her reply better. He crossed his arms and smiled gently as he listened to her response.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
Drayda looked down as she listened to what Inanis had talked about, making sure to follow his directions as they came up to a turn. She was getting a little worried as Inanis had talked about his mother, but something told her that she wasn't the type to hold grudges. It was then that she took note of her hero suit still being on. At least her clothes are in her backpack. She chuckled as she looked back at her friend's clothes and noted that they were the same clothes that he wore during the fight. His clothes were dirty, and hers were even more so. Curious enough, the destruction and rubble that clung to her dragon's skin had also clung to her clothes as soon as she transformed back. She patted Inanis on the arm, the same arm she had wrapped around with her other arm in a loose hold. Something that a friend would do. Firm enough to help them when it is needed, but loose enough to allow their friend some independence and adequate room to slip out of if they felt uncomfortable being in such close proximity to someone. As she walked on towards the house, she sighed a little, taking note of his mother's behavior. "Well, I hope she doesn't take it too hard. She's a mother though, and knowing how she is from my own mother... This will be interesting."

With that, they approached the designated house and, for a moment, Drayda really hoped this was the house. She was going off of a blind man's direction to their house and she really wanted to avoid embarrassing herself. She took back her arm from around Inanis' arm and knocked on the door. The sharp rapping echoed throughout the house and, for a moment, Drayda heard some footsteps stop for a moment before those same footsteps rushed towards the door. Opening the door was Uraraka herself.

Phew. Right house then. Uraraka smiled a huge smile as she greeted Drayda and Inanis. "Why, thank you for guiding my son back home. You must be Inanis's new friend. I'm Uraraka, but I'm certain you already knew that."

Drayda smiled and returned the greeting. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Drayda, daughter of Ryuko."

Uraraka smiled wider, but one more scan of her son's wellbeing wiped that from her face as soon as it appeared. "What happened to you?" Worry covered her features as quickly as her smirk disappearing and she looked between Drayda and Inanis, expecting an explanation.

And an explanation she got, from a very meek-sounding Drayda, who looked down at the ground as she fiddled her fingers. "I did that... It was an accident."

She looked up to see Uraraka's face changed into something she didn't recognize. She didn't know if it was disappointment or if it was anger or something else. But she did know she was being stared at to test if she was actually sorry or if she was just saying that to gain their trust. Drayda watched as Uraraka straightened up from her hunched over position as she was huddled over her son, a hand on his shoulder protectively. "Explain."

Drayda sighed, tears brimming. They weren't her own tears, as they were an involuntary response from her dragon. "Ma'am, my quirk is similar to my mother's. However, my dragon is sentient. I have two personalities that often clash within my own head, proving it difficult to control my body at times. We were doing an exercise to save some dummy hostages and either defuse or get rid of a 'bomb' in a training portion of the city. However, I-" a lump in her throat stopped her from talking for a moment and she swallowed it down, biting back tears as she did so. "I first wasn't able to get my dragon's help because she thought it was a stupid exercise. Her skills would have been more suited in a real-life scenario, not in some mock rescue where the quirks we fight against are our own classmates and not those that the bad guys would have. When I was getting my ass beat, I lost control. She got tired of being thrown around like a ragdoll and she took complete control, causing our other classmate to lose control of her quirk, which knocked her out. My dragon then proceeded to tear down the entire building I was in. Last I checked, the building had completely collapsed. Your son saved me, but as he was doing so I scratched his face... Well, more like she scratched his face, as she was blind from the pain of me trying to get back control... I'm sorry." She choked a bit more and she shut her eyes. Hot tears fell from her face and landed on the porch below, staining it for the moment.

She then felt a hand resting on her shoulder. She looked up to see the blurry visage of Inanis's mother looking at her with a warm smile on her face. "Thank you for telling me. I know you didn't mean to hurt him. Thank you for being good to him thus far. So don't worry about it too much. The damage you did will heal up. My son is a trooper like that. Right, Inanis?" She looked back at her son with a huge, goofy smile before looking back at Drayda. "It's nice to meet you. How's Ryuko? I haven't talked with her in ages."

Drayda, feeling the relief of the topic change hit her and ease her teary eyes, she wiped them away before revealing a sneak peek of her mother's life. "Well, mom has been getting invited to go on missions lately ever since I have been going to school. Because I don't have to be taken care of at home anymore, mom is thinking about doing the missions. Although, I kind of hope it doesn't take her away from home too much. I like her company. It's going to be weird coming home and her not being there."

Drayda gave a half-hearted smile before looking back up at Uraraka and seeing her goofy grin hadn't changed. "Well, glad to hear about it. If you want, you can stay for dinner. It's getting late anyway."

Drayda chuckled and shook her head. "I would love to, but I gotta head back home. My mom would like to know the results of my exam. Maybe sometime later." Uraraka nodded and stood back to stand beside Inanis to lead him back inside.

The dragon girl walked up to Inanis and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hopefully that heals. Though, I'm certain you won't let me live that one down." She smirked a little, a teasing tone in her voice before she let her hand slip and she stepped off of the porch to get into the driveway. "Also, you are still wearing your hero costume. It's a little dirty."

With that, she revealed wings, since her dragon regained enough stamina to take her the rest of the way home. Uraraka led Inanis back inside the house. (@DevVoid)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

As Drayda landed back in the driveway of her home, she noticed her mother's car was still there, and a lovely aroma escaping the open windows of the two-story home. Walking into the door, she dropped her backpack at a chair next to the door used for putting on or taking off shoes and she walked to the kitchen to see Ryuko was cooking one of Drayda's favorite foods: pasta.

But not any kind of pasta. This one looked to have an alfredo sauce filled with spinach, basil, oregano, and other such spices to give it a mottled green look. She was also cooking up chicken and a little bit of beef. It smelled delicious.

"How is my wyrmling?" smiled her mother, who took a moment from her cooking to turn around and give Drayda a hug. Drayda just chuckled at the name she got called and her mother noticed her eyes were a little puffy. "You were crying? What happened? And what happened during your test?"

"Oh, I'll tell you. First, let's dish this up if it's done." Drayda hastily grabbed two plates and, with her mother's help, set up the food and then took their food to the dinner table, which only looked to seat four people. Six if they really wanted to squish everyone together.

Drayda told the events of what had happened during the test and after when taking Inanis home. Ryuko just chuckled at the interesting conversation. "Well, you are glad she didn't try squeezing your brain by increasing the gravity around your head. Though, I doubt she'd do that to a student of UA. Glad you are at least giving her a good impression."

Drayda gave her a deadpan look before finishing her meal and Ryuko took the plates and put them in the sink. "I gotta get some rest for tomorrow. I'm pooped. Good night, mom."

Ryuko chuckled, seeing as the time is only 6 pm, but she didn't question it. A test like that, with as much of an emotional rollercoaster as it was, it was going to be tiring at least. She watched her fleeting figure disappear up the stairs as Drayda hurried to get ready for bed. As soon as her head hit the bed, she passed out into a dreamless sleep for the next day to arrive.

☆Saturday, last day of the first week, about 15:18☆

The next few days of the first week passed by very quickly, they were so boring in comparison to the first day. There were no major fights, or important tests, or any deaths at all! He thought that the first week of school would be the greatest time of the life, but he barely interacted with his classmates after Monday. And the worst part is, his cousin had so much homework for Monday that she didn't have time to walk home with Miku, so she flew home with her helicopter hands as soon as school was over. So Miku needed to walk home by himself, whichs isn't as exciting as gossiping with his cousin. But since his parents weren't going to be home until five, he had some free time on the hands. Si he decided to do his homework (that surprised him too) in a place free of distractions, the school. The chef(don't know if it's the descendent of Lunch Rush or not) let him stay in the cafeteria for some time as long as he didn't cause trouble, which was something Miku could do. He didn't like not causing trouble or being mischievous, but he could do it.
He sat at a table close to the entrance with his black headphones on and listened to music as he did his Math homework. Well, he was mostly playing with his pencil and hummed the song, but he was getting exercises done.

At one point, he thought he heard footsteps and thought it was the chef. He looked around the food court for them, but couldn't find anyone. Then, he heard a voice, so someone had to be in the room. He stopped the music and took the headphones off, looking around once more. His eyes stopped on the very same boy that he fought against on the first day, the one who hadn't had exactly the best strategy. Miku smiled at his classmates and turned so he would face him.
"Oh, hello!" He said with a wave. He would've also said his name, but he forgot it. The only name he could think of was Minoru, but that wasn't the one he mentioned. "What brings you here?"
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
The rest of the week passed by in a daze for Dakarai. Minutes bled into hours soaked into days until the week was behind her in a puddle of emotion. Excitement? Sorta. Confusion? Maybe. Fear? Not so much after that first day. Boredom? Now that's a yes. She'd never really enjoyed school, even though she'd always been a good student. The pace was slow for her, but she didn't mind; it gave her a chance to flip through web pages for animals she might want to study to get stronger. Her father had pretty much simmered down, much to Dakarai's relief, and home was as lonely as it usually was. She flung down her bag as she entered the door, then went up to her room to change.

Flying outift; a dusk flight on a Sunday seemed just about right to help her start off the second week right. It was really just making sure that she picked a T-shirt with slits in the back. Then a pair of thin jeans and sandals and she was good to go. With that, Dakarai opened her window, took a quick glance around, and jumped out. The wings of the harpy eagle pushed from her back in a flurry of feathers, and she pulled up inches from becoming a zoo-flavored pancake.

The large wings were clunky and awkward on the ground, essentially being grafted onto a human body, but in the air was a whole 'nother story. Beautiful thermals rose from blacktop, and Dakarai spread every feather as wide as possible, riding the warm air currents while barely twitching remiges to adjust her flight path. Down below were ant-sized human figures, but she soared ever higher, until her lungs were screaming in the thin air. She dipped and weaved through clouds with practiced precision before leveling out on another thermal. She relaxed into the warm wind, allowing it to fill her wings and bear her into the sky on a pillow of cloud.

The sky was calling, after all.

Shun was flying above the city and watching people doing their everyday stuff. He remembered.. When he flew like this for the first time, his mother was flying next to him and teached him, how to move in the air. He returned with his thoughts to the fact, that it was almost the week, since he moved with his family here and that he still don't have any friends... Well, in fact... He didn't have any friends in his previous city too... He sighed as he thought about this. Flying was the only thing that helped him relax... Becouse.. In home problems, in school too... He doesn't know anyone...

Something snapped him out from his thoughts. A creature, that he was quite sure that wasn't a bird was flying too. He decided, out of pure curiosity to fly behind this 'something' and check, what is this.
A girl with wings... Well, that was probably her Quirk.. He couldn't say exacly, who it is yet, but he still was curious. He flew closer to her and said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear him.
"Hey, I see that sky is quite crowded today.. Umm.. I hope that I don't bother you. I don't see anyone else flying really often..."

@Night's Shadow

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro had to find Dakarai, he had to give her what she deserved. She had a unique scent to him, it was something he wasn't used to. It might've been the fact she can make animal parts, but one thing was certain it was easily traceable. He managed to go to the park, but apart from him and a handful of other people, it was deserted. "Where the hell is she?" he muttered, his fists were now clenched and starting create flames. He wandered around the park for a bit before he realised, she could fly. He looked up and to his surprise she was their with someone else. He spat a fire ball at her, before yelling "DAKARAI, GET YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN HERE!!!". Some heads turned o look at him, but after a minute they returned to doing what they were doing. "Look Dakarai, I'm sorry for my actions, at your place" he looked down at his shoes, before biting his tongue. "You know what, I'm take back what I said, I am not sorry in fact I'd do it again, you're dad is a real ass hole and I hate people like that. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I really am. I promise that if he does any shit like that again, I'll be your shield" he said. He hardened jagged scales on his index finger and sliced a cut on the palm of his left hand. "I swear I will be your shield", he said, holding his bloodied hand out to her. "this doesn't make us friends or pals, I'm only helping you because I can't stand seeing people get hurt by people like him", and for the first time, gave a small smile.

=Nightshade=

A voice behind her startled Dakarai, and she flipped in a barrel roll to catch a glance of who it was. In the split second she saw him, she couldn’t recognize him as anyone who’d been in school before, though she probably just hadn’t noticed him. With a stroke and a twist of her wings, she rose to his level, flying wingtip to wingtip with him. “Hmm? Oh, yeah. Not a bother at all. You go to UA, I assume? I’m Dakarai, nice to—HOLY MOTHER OF ENCHILADAS, LOOK OUT!” She barreled into the flying dude in an attempt to knock him out of the path of a massive fireball that had been sent their way. Or, more specifically, her way. Then Hiro’s voice. She palmed her forehead before turning to her newest acquaintance. “Excuse me for a minute, I need to “get my sorry ass down there,” apparently.”

Dakarai glided smoothly down, landing on her feet before stumbling a few steps to regain her balance. The wings retracted, and she blinked up at Hiro with a stony gaze. Then... apologizing? Hiro, of all people? “Well, this is certainly one for the history books,” she said wryly. Then came the this doesn’t make us friends or anything bit that made Dakarai hide an ironic smile. She glanced for a second at Hiro’s outstretched hand, grew a claw, and traced a line down her left palm. Then she drove it in true, restraining her regenerative abilities to allow the blood to flow as she clasped his hand. When she withdrew, she, too, had a small smile on her face. She allowed her healing abilities to slowly sink into her hand, but purposely didn’t heal it all the way. She wanted a scar as a reminder of their blood bond. Casting her gaze down, her voice took on a slightly vulnerable undertone. “I hope you don’t have to be.”

With that, she raised her gaze to his, the heterochromatic irises blazing with the light of something not quite friendship, but almost. Rivalry, maybe. She cocked a sideways grin, self-mocking, before letting her wings unfold from her back, preparing to take flight.

Takumi took another sip from his can of soda as he relaxed on his room's outdoor balcony. It was a nice day, and he needed a break from the lab. He had spent all day today working on a special project to get the class together AND his latest version of his suit, the Silver Spartan MK IV. Needless to say, he'd been keeping himself busy, but now it was finally ready. Whenever he and his classmates returned to school, he'd execute his plan. Now, here he was, resting after completing one of his tasks and nearly finishing the other, thinking about the busy week beforehand. He had given it his all each and every day, and he planned to keep going. So far, things were going well, but he did regret not getting the chance to tell Hiro off like he wanted. He did seem to be changing for the better, though. As he reminisced the first week, he heard his mother enter the room. "Did you go outside at all today?" She asked, looking over him with suspicion.

"I'm outside now." Takumi replied simply.

"Takumi, you know I meant you need to exercise outside, right? It's too nice a day to do nothing." Chihira Akibano sighed. "Now get out there and walk around or something!"

"Alright, alright." Takumi said, giving in. "I'll go for a walk on the beach or something." And with that, he walked out of his room after Eniac transferred to his cell phone, taking a deep breath as he stepped out of his apartment hallway. He then slipped on some headphones, put on some music, and began walking wherever his feet would take him, bobbing his head to the beat as he walked.

"Umm, yeah.. So you too go to, UA? I-..." Before he could introduce himself the ball of fire headed towards them and the girl pushed him out of the way. Then he heard someone yelling and looked down to see some hot-headed guy. Seems that he had something to say to Dakarai. She excuse herself and went down to this guy. After a while, Shun slowly glided down, almost not making any sound and just levitated close to them. Shun knew that eavesdropping is bad, so he didn't heard much what they was saying to each other. However, he felt the tense in the air... Rivalry?.. Probably.
When they seemed to finish talking, he get closed a bit and said to the guy "Umm.. Excuse me for a moment.. Could you not shoot random fireball at people? I don't know your reasons, but I think that using quirk to harm someone in any way is illegal.. And here is quite a lot of witnesses... Be careful, I am quite sure that they may throw you out from UA for harming someone with your quirk..." he said to the boy, then he flew to Dakarai "Sorry... I didn't manage to introduce myself.. I'm Shun, Nice to meet you" he daid to Dakarai and made a small soft smile "Nice to meet you!"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"And your point is?" he asked the new kid. "If you can't handle me then you might as well fuck off" he smiled. He stuck up his middle finger as new boy left. "Hey Dakarai, do you bet that he will survive if I punch him through six buildings?" he yelled after them. He ignited his fists and spat another fireball past him, then another aimed at him. When he clenched his fist, blood started to pour from his left hand. "Don't bother fighting me, unless you have a death wish" he finished. Fire was ow spewing from both ends of his mouth. He spat another fire ball at him, before running at him, swinging at his gut.

"Ehh... What an annoying guy appeard.." Shun whispered "Sorry, Dakarai. I won't harm your... Emm, friend? Don't worry"

Shun turned to Hiro and saw three fireballs heading at him "I just gave you a friendly warning to not attack random people in public.. " Shun pointed with his hands toward Hiro and his fireballs. He used his wind manipulation to redirect fireballs and sended them to the sky. Then he saw that some sort of wild animal is rushing at him. Shun made a fast jump, helping himself with his wind quirk, landed on Hiro's head for less than a second then jumped from it behind this hot-headed guy.
"Hey, Ummm... Could you turn that Furious idiot-o-meter down a few notches... Getting all hot and bothered won't get you anywhere" said Shun calmly.

=Nightshade=

“Oh, boy,” Dakarai groaned. “Hiro, chill.” A tentacle emerged from her wing slit and wrapped around Hiro’s waist in an attempt to hold him back. Well, so much for a calming flight. Now Shun was getting fired up. “You too.” Insults flying now, and a crowd was starting to gather. Another couple of tentacles emerged and formed a rather fragile barrier between the two. “Can you just CHILL OUT?” She sighed.

“Killing each other isn’t going to help anything. However much it may make you feel better.” Dakarai’s voice dropped in volume and pitch for the last part, meant more to make her feel better as opposed to letting anyone else hear. She retracted all extra limbs and positioned herself between Shun and Hiro, one arm outstretched in each of their directions. “Get a grip, both of you. This isn’t some fun and dandy school exercise, this is public and real, and there are steep punishments for quirk misuse. Just chill.”

"Sorry, Dakarai..." said Shun and make an apologizing bow. "I just didn't let myself hit.. I wouldn't attack him and didn't wanted to fight in the first place" he straightened and looked at Hiro "Sorry... I didn't want to offend you... I lost my cool for a second..." he didn't know if to add something else. He thought that he may finally get a friend or two and... He got into a fight.

You are just great in this

He said in mind and just looked at the floor, like a kid, who was just scolded... Well, he was a kid who was just scolded...

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"suck it Dakarai. I don't care what happens to me, like I was never going to be anything anyways" he said igniting his body, to try to burn off the tentacle around his waist. He made a wave of fire that engulfed everyone around him, it wasn't hot enough to hurt someone, just enough to feel the heat difference. He was about to blast over them when he heard something that made him stop. All the fire he made disappeared, and he turned to face the man. "You're Akiko's kid aren't you, she must be turning in her grave right now" he said to Hiro. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE YOU KNEW HER!!" he shouted, thrusting his fist in this man's gut. The man fell to the ground clutching his stomach, before he threw up a mouthful of paint? This didn't seem to faze Hiro, as he just carried on beating this man senseless. He could feel people trying to pull him off, but he just made a ring of fire around himself. Then his shock collar started to make a high pitch beep, before it went off. Hiro clenched his teeth and started to squirm, but after a few seconds ignored the pain and sent another fist at the man. At this point, his collar's beep got louder, and doubled the pain. This sent Hiro on the floor, " I'm not done, you better hope I'm killed" he gagged before writhing even more.

Sam's expression momentarily expressed shocked before she quickly regained composure when Caleb responded to her. Instinctual? Streets? This guy wasn't anything like what Samara expected. He was real fighter, the brutal type that fought for survival. It kind of made Sam embarrassed about how tame her own technique was. The girl nodded slowly, she couldn't help but wonder exactly what Caleb's life was like before he came to U.A. Obviously him and her were a lot different. "Hey! I've got an idea." Samara jumped up excitedly, not quite answering the boy's question. "Let spar!" the girl's eyes sparkled as she clenched her fists and smiled widely at Caleb, "Just for fun. Well, for training too. I've never fought with uh-" Samara found herself at a loss for words. Was she being insensitive? "Sorry, I mean, it's just, my dad doesn't let me fight outside of the dojo." Sam said rather sheepishly before smiling, "I think we can learn from each other."
Sam looked back towards the wide, open space in the middle of the facility, "Come on. No quirks. Let's just have fun." the girl gestured towards the open floor as her tail wrapped around her waist like a belt to prevent her from using it.
@Hogzilla

Ru sort of stared for a period of time, just blinking at the other boy as he spoke. Yeah, Miku was a real weirdo. And despite this, he was crazy strong. When Miku asked him a question, Ru shrugged "Nothing much, just hanging out, I guess." the boy said passively. Honestly, Ru didn't dislike Miku. Sure he was a bit strange, but he wasn't mean or scary like some of the other students. He was actually pretty friendly. "What about you?" Ru asked as he took a few steps towards the table where Miku sat.
@Tudor21G

=Nightshade=

Dakarai stumbled back, then set her jaw and began moving forwards. “He’s gonna kill someone someday,” she muttered. With a glance back at Shun, she added, “Stay back. If he hurts me, I’ll regenerate, but I doubt you will.” Then she headed for Hiro, skidding to a halt as he collapsed in fits of electricity.

She glared at the crowd. “Okay, folks, show’s over!” Dakarai yelled at them irritably. “Go away and keep your shit to yourself, get me?” The fire ring had dissipated in Hiro’s convulsions, and she helped the beat-up man to his feet before shoving him along with the rest of the crowd. Once that was done, she squatted down beside Hiro, waiting for his spasms to pass. “Try to calm down, okay? Last I checked, tons of electricity flooding your body isn’t really healthy...”

"Turning in her grave..." Shun repeated after the man really quietly... So, Hiro's mother was dead too?... It isn't like Shun understood, how Hiro was feeling but...

He wanted reply to Dakarai that he would be fine... But what he could do.. To help Hiro?.. Seems that he brought only trouble so far. Shun sit down on the ground and sighed. He looked fron the distance at Dakarai and Hiro and was just sitting there. Shun was just sitting there and watching them right now.

Takumi had noticed the incident with Hiro on his stroll and groaned. "I was hoping this could wait until we were in class again, but apparently, it can't." he muttered to himself as he walked over while Dakarai was shooing everyone else away, including the man Hiro had beat up. "Well, you're certainly making yourself look like a true hero to the public, beating the snot out of random strangers." he quipped dryly. "What's next, you're gonna burn down a Starbucks for not getting your order right?"

Caleb read confusion on Samara's face for a moment. She bounced back quickly though, and so he decided not to comment. He looked thoughtful for a moment before grinning and stepping into the area she had indicated.

"No quirks? If that's how you want it, so be it." Flushing the rage from his system was not hard, since he hadn't been using much anyway. Before getting in position, he set a timer for 3 minutes, plus ten extra seconds to get ready before they began. Caleb adopted his stance, a fairly standard Lethwei or Muay Thai stance except his arms were slightly lower and spread apart, sacrificing some defensive ability throw punches from more angles. He gave Sam a quick thumbs up to indicate readiness. When she returned the signal, the spar commenced.

Caleb waited for Samara to make the first move. The instant she did, he made a snap decision and charged, throwing a left hook, which she swayed back from, but as she pulled her torso forward again she found his follow-up right punch already flying, so she had to block it. The blow had too much power though and busted her guard open and would have knocked her down had she not staggered back. She reset herself and more easily evaded his spinning elbow and backfist. Realizing his initial rush had been more or less fended off, Caleb prepared to receive her counterattack, trusting in his toughness, instinct and reflexes to see him through.
@Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki sat a table in a local cafe, she had gone out for a walk and thought the place seemed rather quaint, the place wasn't too modern for too old fashion, it was just a small cafe onna street corner. She had ordered a black coffee and a chocolate brownie, they were nice enough. People used to comment to Yuuki how she preferred food of a dark colour like liquorice or chocolate. As she sat drinking her coffee she absent mindedly created a small ball of shadow in her hand and hand it roll around her arm and inbetween her fingers, it was something she sometimes did when she wasnt really focusing, she looked around it was a nice day, it definitely felt good to be outside.
@Manu456Alola

Tetsuma emerged from the crowd, he hadn’t gotten a good look at what had happened since everyone else was obstructing his view, but he knew it hadn’t been good. “Hiro? Dakarai? What the hell happened!” He asked as he saw them at the center of the commotion, spotting the man keeled over and seeing the rage in Hiro’s eyes. He knew whatever had happened now had been Hiro’s doing, no one else in their right mind would randomly lash out at a civilian for seemingly no reason.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Great, exactly what I need another one of our class mates to spread the story of I beat someone up" he spluttered, when the shock had ended. "Fuck off Dakarai, why do you care what happens to me? Maybe that guy was right, about my mum" he lifted his fist to punch her, but dropped it, the emotions were starting to set in. "Why do I even bother trying to be a hero, people like me can't be one no matter how hard we try", he was now sobbing, his tears were evaporating half way down his face. "I miss her so much", he managed. His fingers drew in he dirt, drawing whatever came to his mind first. "It's not fair, how those who don't care about their family gets to keep them, but those who do loses them" he spat fire on the ground clearing away his pictures. "If word gets out about my mother, I will kill you with no regrets, I don't need the school to know about this." he said, looking at the others.

Shun sighed and walked up to them.. He probably shouldn't get involved.. And Hiro not so long ago tried to kill him, but.. He understood him perfectly.

He slowly walked up to now crying Hiro..
"So you just give up on being a hero this easily?" He asked him with rought voice. "IF YOU WON'T BECOME A HERO, IT WILL BE ONLY BECOUSE OF YOUR LACK OF DETERMINATION TO BECOME ONE!... And stop making yourself a victim! Its not like that you are the only one who lost someone..."
He knelt down next to him "I know it hurts.. Just do what you need to make your mother proud and ignore comments of others. Or gave up to be the hero and show this guy that he was right about your mother... Still, its not like that I understand you" he stood up "So... Your decision?"

Takumi's glare didn't soften. "And how does losing your mother justify this sort of behavior?" he said, "Unless you can answer that question, spare me the sob story. Wouldn't your mother be ashamed to see you acting like this? I know mine would." He stopped three feet from Hiro. "How do you think this is going to affect U.A. High's reputation, or ANY Hero Training Program for that matter? How will this affect your father, and all the other pro heroes?" An expression of restrained fury was etched onto Takumi's face as he said this. "I get you don't care how your actions affect you, but they tend to affect others in the hero business too, pal. And you're not exactly helping our collective image."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Hir—“ Dakarai reached out tentatively as if to comfort him, then jerked back like his halfhearted punch had connected when he told her to fuck off. Her eyebrows drew together in an expression of deep thought as she sat back on her heels, face darkening slightly. She could feel the tension brewing between Takumi and Hiro, which wasn’t exactly helped by Shun’s invigorating speech, and soon enough, Tetsuma had shown up too.

“Can everyone please try to calm down and think about this with a level head?” Dakarai asked tiredly, before rising. She turned to Tetsuma, pulling her hair back behind her. “Let’s just say nothing good. I’ll tell you in more detail once... this... is over and done with.”

Back to Takumi in an attempt to diffuse the situation. “He wasn’t unprovoked, Takumi. The guy did insult his mother.” She glanced uncertainly down at Hiro before looking back to Takumi. “I mean, it was a bit overkill, but...”

Turning away from the entire group, Dakarai shook her head in confusion. “I don’t know anymore. Can we all just try to resolve this peacefully? Before we all start fighting and someone calls the cops on us?”

"A guy who said something mean, or the guy who attacked him. Who's side do you think the law's gonna take?" Takumi said, looking away from Hiro for the first time. "I'm sorry, Dakarai, but he needs a wake-up call. He needs to learn his actions have consequences for all of us in this line of work, active, training, or otherwise. This isn't the first time he's done something like this." He was clearly referring to what had happened during the hero-villain exercise. With that, he looked to Hiro. "Listen, Hiro. You have a lot of power at your disposal, but no control over yourself. See to it you fix that somehow. My offer to help you from before still stands if you're interested, but you need to put effort into it too. If you really want to do good on your mother, become the hero she knew you can be."

Judging by what everyone had been saying, knew for sure now pretty much what had happened, and he agreed with the statement Takumi had made. “I agree with Takumi. He went way overboard in the test, he’s lucky that someone like Dakarai was fighting him otherwise things could’ve ended much worse than they did. If he needs help, our quirks are pretty similar in a way, well, pretty much just the fire, but still. I could help him.” He was kinda hoping Hiro would decline, since training him seemed suicidal, but he knew that if he didn’t incidents like this would probably just keep happening. Besides, everyone else would probably step up to the task as well, so it wouldn’t be like he’s alone.