• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join ~My Class 1A - The Next Generation (MHA Rp)~

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Er... yeah, sorta...” Dakarai gave a sheepish half-smile. “Well, not always. It kinda depends. Sometimes—like now—he’s in a mood, or... I don’t know. Almost like bipolar disorder? Dad’s not all that big on affection.” She shook her head as she finished her soup. “Yeah, no, I don’t think there’s anything to be done. Unless someone has a quirk that can make time go faster, that is.” She shrugged at her lame attempt at a joke, hoping to laugh it off. Hiro’s sullen face was a glaring reminder of her current situation, however, and Dakarai found herself unable to keep up a lighthearted facade for long. She half-grinned again before playing with her spoon in her empty soup bowl, looking for something to fiddle with.

Kureiji, after getting no response from Bakugo, kinda gave up and went to sit down to grab one of the bowls of Miso. "Thank you Mrs.Bakugo for the meal!" He said in a sing-song voice, before smiling and digging in. He turned to Dakarai. "My mom's always shown a lot of affection toward me, which is surprising, seeing as I'm an idiot. But yeah, I've seen him a lot on the news, fighting alongside heroes like Deku, Shoto, and Uraravity. Bipolar might be cutting him a little slack, have you even..." He quieted down, realizing that Bakugo might kick his ass of he heard him saying that.

"Anyway, it doesn't really matter. If you need help with him or anyone, call me up! I'll try not to ruin things, because I know where the line is." He said, and then Returned to eating. After that match he was hungry as heck, having used a lot of energy on creating his super move to finish the job.

He'd been able to ignore Hiro's presence, because he knew in his gut that Hiro wanted his ass dead as much as he wanted Dakarai's ass dead. But he didn't care, if Hiro crossed him or Dakarai again, he'd bring out the fucking pain... But to ass insult to injury, he let loose a tiny beetle, unnoticed, and made it climb into Hiro's bowl of Miso.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Yuuki turned to look at the person Ru was talking about, she didn't think she had seen him before, was he a late arrival? She held out out her hand to the boy and introduced herself "Hello, I'm Yuuki Tokoyami, nice to meet you" she said, "who were you to up against again, I dont quite remember" she asked curiously while wiping at the liquid again subconsciously.
@Barefoot_Kittens @Manu456Alola

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro wasn't really enjoying his soup, he was mainly picking at it. "Hey Dakarai how's school going?" Kirishima asked her. Hiro gave him a look to say 'please shut up'. He sat across the table from Dakarai, and just being in the same house is uncomfortable. As he was picking at his food he found a beetle floating in his soup, he picked it out before dropping it on the floor. So you wanna play like that, he thought. He reeled his head back, before he spat a huge ball of fire at kureiji, "sorry I sneezed" he said in a sarcastic tone. His dad was giving him, glares and was now apologising to Kureiji, for what Hiro did.

Caleb actually chuckled at the mention of a time quirk. But his mood was subdued, as Dakarai confirmed that there was really nothing to be done. He took his empty bowl to the kitchen and washed it out, and thanked Rei Bakugo for the soup and apologized for any friction his presence may have caused with regards to her husband's mood.

When he returned, he found Kureiji and Hiro in conflict. Caleb barely stopped himself from audibly snorting. He shot Kureiji a look that didn't need any explanation but mouthed "Not now." Anyway. This was an exceptionally poor time to start a fight, in the middle of someone's home. While he had no doubt Ejiro and Katsuki could stop any brawl that began, the best scenario would be to head off such conflict altogether.

Then Caleb took a slow, deep breath and returned a calm expression to his face. He looked on at the situation as calmly as he could, ready to speak when spoken to though he didn't expect to be acknowledged, being a foreigner and all.
@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip

Kureiji blinked as the fire was sneezed into his face, which barely even made him feel a bit of heat, it wasn't even leathal fire, but he was still a lot miffed. "Oi, Oi, Oi!" He said, his tone aggressive. "Why'd you do that, huh? I assume that was because of the Beetle I just saw you pick up? I know my biology and that's a Japan Native, so that could have gotten in there at any time!" He said, knowing that it was definitely not a sneeze and that it was with malicious intent.

Kureiji turned to Caleb, and saw his expression. He ran his fingers through his hair, and simply Just stopped talking. That's how Kureiji shut himself up, I mean, if someone tell see you to stop doing something, why not stop doing everything? I mean, it's genius!

=Nightshade=

How's school going? How the hell am I supposed to answer that? Dakarai thought with a grimace. "Yeah, it's going great, Mr. Kirishima. Your son just punched me through six buildings. Oh, by the way, did I mention that that punch also put a flaming hole in me? And that the only reason I'm alive is because said flames cauterized the wound slightly so I didn't pass out from blood loss before I could regenerate, and that if I had any other quirk I'd be dead?" Yeah, no, can't see that going over well. Instead, she shrugged.

"Not my best day," she said blandly. That was putting it lightly, but she didn't want to offend. As Hiro spat flames in Kureiji's general direction, she grew scales along her arm and shielded her face from the excess heat. "What about the rest of y'all." It wasn't exactly a question, though there was some genuine interest. Mostly it was a way to get the attention off herself.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Hiro really wanted to attack Kureiji now. He was about to spit another ball of fire, when his dad put his arm on his chest. "Remember what I told you outside" he said in a firm tone. Hiro grimaced, before slumping in his chair. "Congrats on winning the Battle trial exercise" Kirishima said to Dakarai. Hiro bowed his head even lower now, great he likes a zoo over his son, Hiro thought. "By the look of it, you must've really hit Hiro" he said, looking at Hiro. "How was the Quirk Apprehension Test for you guys" he asked the others at the table. Hiro wanted to eat his soup, but after Kureiji's little trick, he lost his appetite, so he just decided to keep stirring the soup, making sure nothing else came out.

Tetsuma didn’t bother answering Dakarai’s question, he’d been with her for most of the day so she’d already have a general idea of how it had went. He did pick up on Kirishima’s question though, and answered it best he could. “To be honest, I could’ve done better. 10th place doesn’t really give others the best impression of me, but at least I won my heroes vs villains test with Dakarai!” He said, ending on a more positive note than he began.

As he continued to eat, the gravity of the situation Tetsuma was in began to hit. He was in the same building as two top heroes! He’d probably never get another chance like this in his life, it just seemed so surreal to him and that showed on his face.

Ru
Minoru narrowed his eyes at Yuuki's question as he was consumed in thought, what were their names again. "Uh, Takumi- yeah, the battle suit guy. And Miku, he's stretchy." Ru answered after some consideration. He let out a short puff of air, before smiling at Acura, "I guess it didn't go super well on my part- not well enough at least. Sorry about that. I managed to apprehend a couple of his body parts, but it's pretty much impossible to immobilize him." Ru shrugged. "What about iron-man? How'd that go?" Ru asked with raised brows. This was, surely, the most relaxed he had been all day- most likely because school was out- but, as the number of friendly faces grew around him the less he thought he hated the day.

Sam
Sam nodded at Takumi's reassuring words. "Yeah, hard to believe they' throw us into so much action on he first day." the girl giggled slightly before adding with a determined glare, "Tomorrow I'll be ready, for sure!" the girl smiled and clenched a fist. Once done proclaiming tomorrow's victories, Samara tipped her head to the side with a slight smile. She really wanted to ask about the boy's quirk, but she knew it was a sensitive subject for some people. After a moment of getting lost on the boy's face, Sam decided to leave the subject alone, "How'd you do on the heroes vs villains?" she asked, interested to hear about her classmates' capabilities.

"Well, my partner and I won the match, at least. Still, I wish I could've analyzed our opponents' quirks a bit more before one scurried off to go after the hostages." Takumi said, "That way I could make up whatever damage I did to them with a small gift." Seems she recovered from that funk pretty quickly. But Takumi could tell she was studying him. Clearly there was something else she wanted to know about him. "You know, if there's anything else you want to ask, feel free to." he quipped with a chuckle. "I'm not so sensitive as to make a big deal out of it."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Acura gave Yuuki a smile before turning towards Ru. "You've got nothing to apologize for, we both did what we could." He chuckled at Ru's comparison between Takumi and a certain other hero. "As for Takumi, he was really tough... My electricity attacks, while effective, also happened to power him up, so he was getting stronger as the fight went on. I managed to shut down his suit near the end, but he had some sort of spare battery to boot it back up. And his shield was really effective at countering my katana. So yeah, kind of an uphill battle." Acura gave his analysis of his earlier battle.

Maniku was awake before class for the students of Class 1-A, thinking to himself”Now let’s think here, I believe i should go to class otherwise my prank may get boring”. He got in because his mom and dad pooled money so he could go directly to Principal Nezu to show off his quirk, by making himself an exact copy besides the clothes. “It would be soooo funny” He thought as he walked to U.A. He decided to make his uniform the sloppiest he could without making it obvious he did it on purpose. He saw his teacher when trying out for the school, so he became him as he walked in the building, subtly smirking.

Samara
Sam's expression contorted with confusion at the boy's words. Gifts? Was he being serious? He was a strange fellow, that was for sure. It didn't take long for Sam to forget bout her struggles as her tail now flicked excitedly and a smile was plastered across her lips. It seemed Takumi picked up on her pensive observing and he casually suggested that it was alright for her to ask what was on her mind. "Alright then, what's your quirk?" Sam asked simply before quickly adding, "I mean, like, what does it do exactly?" she smiled and rocked back and forth as she anticipated the answer.

Minoru
Ru nodded as Acura spoke, giving the boy his full attention. "That's rough..." Ru muttered, feeling sort of guilty for leaving his partner at such a disadvantage. Ru pressed his lips together before sighing, "I hope we partner up again some time, we'll redeem ourselves." Ru smiled softly, he truly did intend on getting better. He didn't have to be fully in it, he didn't have to be a hero obsessed, selfish devotee to justice- but he didn't like being weak, so he'd just work on getting a little better, no big deal. Ru sighed as he looked around the almost empty lot, "There sure are a lot of strong quirks out there." the boy muttered and trailed off slightly "... kinda scary" he huffed. Ru stretched his arms by placing one over the other and smiled mildly, "So, uh, other than losing- what'd you guys think of day #1?" Ru asked the other two students.

Miku frowned down at his phone, aleady getting impatient. His cousin asked him to walk home together, and now she wasn't even showing up. Only a few minutes have passed after the bell rang, but Miku wasn't very patient with his cousin. He opened his text conversation with her and wrote her a message.

Come on, Aika! I've been waiting out here for like, a lot of minutes. Your so slow!!

"Wrong kind of 'you're'." Came a voice from behind him, presumably a girl's.
"Oh, thanks." Miku responded to the voice and corrected his message. "...wait." He slowly turned his head, searching for the voice, until his red-headed cousin popped into view, who had a playful smile on her face. "Oh, there you are!" He turned around to face her and smirked. "Took ya long enough." The girl rolled her eyes and flashed a big smile.
"Oh, shut up. You're such a lame-o. Let's get moving!" They began walking side by side in the direction of their houses.

*A COUPLE OF MINUTES PASS*

"So basically, a fight had began right before homeroom started!" Miku started gossiping about what happened with his classmates.
"Seriously? Why???" Aika asked intrigued, she loved gossiping with her cousin.
"Well, The Psycopath, a.k.a jerk, started insulting a girl because he didn't like her father?"
"Really, who's her father? Give me her last name."
"Oh... um, oh yeah! Bakugo!"
"BAKUGO???" His cousin exclaimed, her eyes widened. "Oh, then no wonder why he was picking fights with her, her dad is a real piece of work."

*A COUPLE MORE MINUTES PASS*

"And we got this bald guy as our homeroom teacher! I think his Hero Name was... Crack Headium?" Miku said, trying to remember what Mister Xienfu called himself.
"You mean Chrome Cranium, right?" His cousin corrected him, giving him a disappointed look.
"Oh yeah, that!

*MORE MINUTES PASS*

"And I scored second in the Quirk Apprehension Test, tied with a guy... yeah, I forgot his name."
"Wow, that's awesome!" Aika praised her cousin, she would've expected like sixth place, thinking that his childishness would've messed him up.
"Yeah, but then another guy came into our class, um... can't remember his name, and he probably took the test too. And since he looked pretty beefy, and his quirk is also very powerful, he must've outclassed me, which means I'm probably still tied with the guy, or maybe now I'm either above or below him."

*AND MORE MINUTES PASS*

"And I won the Hero VS. Villain Exercise! I'm quite the villain--- er, hero when I grow up!" Miku said with a wide smile, quite proud of himself."
"Well, well, well, looks who's growing up!"

*I FORGOT HOW MANY MINUTES HAVE PASSED*

"And he literally punched a hole through her! If she couldn't have regenerated, she could've died! I told you he was a psychopath! But at least she won in the end..." Miku finished describing Dakarai's match, a grimace on his face.
"Yikes, wouldn't want that crazy dude in my class."

*CAN'T THEY JUST GET HOME?*

"So how are the twins?" Miku asked about his younger cousins, Aika's fourteen and two thirds year olds siblings.
"Oh, they're good! They already think that eight grade is boring, not really helping them with their Quirks." Aika responded, chuckling.
"Yeah, can't say I blame them..."

*I'M TIRED OF THEM ALREADY*

"...so, essentially the same Quirk as yours, but you know, weaker." Aika described one of her classmates.
"Hey, don't say weaker. I think that... less advanced, is more appropriate."

*AND THEY CONTINUED TALKING ABOUT RANDOM STUFF. THANKFULLY, I DON'T HAVE TO SAY THE TIME ANYMORE*

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Dakarai sat up, a little wary. Or panicked, that might be a better word. She’d have to tread lightly on the topic of Hiro’s injury. “I— I didn’t mean to— to hurt anyone, I just— it was— I didn’t mean to cause any lasting damage, I—“

Her father stood, gaze stony. “If you could win that exercise, why couldn’t you crush the apprehension test? You shouldn’t worry about hurting people, you should worry about being the best. Get me?” His low growl was almost more terrifying than the shouts Dakarai had been treated to before. She winced at the unfair rebuke. “Worry about being. Number. One. Push yourself to your limits, break your limits, break yourself if you have to, but be number ONE!” He sat down, the fire going out of him. He looked almost ready to apologize for the outburst, but then his glare turned resolute and he ferociously attacked his soup with his spoon.

Rei Bakugo exchanged a sympathetic look with her daughter, but didn’t say anything. Dakarai sighed softly before ducking her head in acknowledgement. But in her mind, she was thinking, But what if I don’t want to be the best? At least, that’s not my top priority... I just want... to be happy.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hey don't worry about it, Hiro should've been ready for that" Said Kirishima, trying to comfort her. But upon hearing, Bakugo's outburst he fell silent. Hiro felt the spoon melting in his hand at Bakugo's outburst. Hold it together Hiro, hold it together fuck it, he thought. "FUCK OFF!!" He shouted at bakugo, as he stood up. "Leave you're daughter alone, so what if she didn't make it big in the apprehension test, you didn't do it either you fucker", he lifted his bowl of soup and threw it at Bakugo, the soup spraying along the walls. "You're lucky she still likes you" he kicked the table over, in a blind rage. Fire was spewing from his mouth, and his scales grew all over his body. "JUST BECAUSE SHE ISN'T NUMBER ONE NOW DOESN'T MEAN SHE WON'T BE!!" he finished walking outside the house. Kirishima sat there stunned, he turned to bakugo apologizing for Hiro's out burst. "Bakugo I'm really sorry, I'm gonna go check on Hiro before he does anything else reckless" he said, before taking off after Hiro. "Fucking hell, what a day", he muttered as he made his way home. He could hear, his dad screaming after him, but he ignored the shouts and continues his walk home.

"My quirk, which I've called Central Hub, basically allows me to hack into and control anything with a computer. It's very tech focused." Takumi explained, "So, naturally, I whipped up a bunch of tech to go with it, including the suit I'm wearing now." He felt a surge of pride go through him as he spoke. "And, as a nice bonus, It comes with an A.I. assistant, Eniac."

"Pleased to make your acquaintance." a robotic voice with a british accent sounded off, coming from the cell phone in his bag.

Shun has slowly and quietly went to his home. He noticed his father in living room, dad was watching TV as usually. Shun didn't greet him and just was on his way to his room. As he walked, he almost bumped at his older brother. "Yo, Shun. Where were you?"
"I umm... I wanted to see my future school.."
His brother smiled in understanding way "And?"
"It looks great! I can't wait to meet everyone" Shun said, it was something like... Half truth... He couldn't wait to see everyone.. But he still was afraid.. About making friends thing... He was afraid that he may not manage as a sudden stranger to make any..
"Sorry, Aniki.. Im tired, gonna go to bed now" said Shun and rushed to his room.
"Okay, good-..." started his brother and then heard that Shun closed his door. He sighed and said "-night"
-
Shun's room wasn't something really special, in front of his desk, he had a window and could see the lights on the streets and walking around people. He had a bed with light blue blanket, a wardrobe, a bookshelf and on the wall, up to his bed, 3 pages from newspapers. There were some news about a heroine that rescued children from fire in the building, one about defeating a villain and another one about rescuing the people in the bus.
Shun walked up to his desk and looked at the photo, that was on it. He closed his eyes and prayed for a while, then opened them and made a little smile "I miss you mom..." he whispered and then walked up to his bed, fell on it and thought about tommorow.

Kureiji tried to think of something, ANYTHING, funny or clever to say, but he had nothing. Nothing could ease whatever shit was going on here. "Well, this is just becoming a huge old massive cluster-heck, isn't it?" He said simply, and then stood. "Erm, Mrs.Bakugo, should I leave? Your miso was amazing but... You know, I don't wanna be blown up." He said, muttering the last bit about being blown up in a hushed tone because he didn't want her to actually hear that part.

In his mind though... He... Well, Kureiji was losing it right now. I mean he could hide it well, but Bakugo was just making him furious right now. For once Hiro had done something... Better... But now Bakugo was probably gonna have a fit at the nearest person... Or probably just Dakarai. He was secretly preparing to create a Pangolian to hide under in case Lord Explosion Murder tried to blow him up, and he sure as hell would make one protect Dakarai, Tetsuma, Or Caleb if that guy came anywhere near them.

He wasn't sure he could hold in letting out a torrent of cuss words and angry raging for much longer.

Caleb's reflexes took over the second Hiro began to surge up. He surged to his feet as well and his fists came up. His muscles started to bulge and the 'voice' of his anger, silent since early in the hero vs. villain test, spoke up again "Yes... Let loose, plenty of targets, they all deserve it" Caleb restrained himself, though the difficulty he had was obvious, a pained groan escaped through clenched teeth and the saliva he had in his mouth sprayed out as his lungs slammed through his attempt at silence with brute force, although the spittle didn't come anywhere near anyone else. As Hiro stormed out and Ejiro followed him, Caleb's eyes relaxed, slowly. They had been full of rage, and their sclera had gone almost entirely red as they had gone well beyond bloodshot. His veins subsided, and his muscles went from iron-hard to a more normal texture. He exhaled and wiped the sweat off his face. This was what happened when he cranked up his power too quickly, voluntarily or not, like a stationary car having the gas suddenly floored. He took another deep breath and was back to normal, at least externally. Caleb saw the emotions boiling just beneath Kureiji's surface, and raised a hand to placate him, before stepping forward.

Caleb turned to Katsuki with a calm but intensely serious look. He spoke softly "Sir. For what it's worth, I got number one on the quirk apprehension test, and what I was told, it wasn't even close. I didn't beat her score because she didn't try hard enough. In terms of strength alone, she could never beat me, and frankly, neither could you. But I know she tried her best. She pushed through injuries that would have killed hundreds of men instantly, and continued to fight even when she knew I had the power to pulverize any part of her body that I struck. I can tell you she did her very best, and I believe that with every fiber of my being." Caleb continued to stare Katsuki down, carefully revving himself up, not to attack but to harden his body against a possible attack.

Tetsuma looked down in disbelief at his now spilt soup, splattered all over the floor in front of him. “M-my soup...” he squeaked out, he’d been hungry and he definitely wasn’t happy that his meal had been cut short like that. He slowly rose to his feet and picked up the flipped table with a little help from his quirk, then he picked up any bowls that hadn’t shattered on the floor. It was really all he could do to help as he sank back down on his chair, the same expression on his face the entire time.

Kishi continued to sit in the back of the limo, shaking.

I-I've really done it now....Oh, how could I lie like that? I just....wanted to make them happy! B-But now I'm ruined....When they find out the truth, I'll be sent to les donjons! (the dungeons!). Perhaps I should come clean now. Yes, I'll do just that. I'll face my destiny head on!!

With this newfound confidence, he braced himself.

"Mother..." He uttered out.
"Yes? What is it, mon étoile brillant? (my shining star?)" Replied his mother from the front seat.

When Kishi looked into the upper mirror, he saw his mother looking back at him, with nothing but love and pride in her clear, indigo eyes, just like his.

He sighed.

"Just wanted to say I love you."

"Aww, I love you too darling." She replied, before averting her eyes back onto the road.

...It appears my destiny will just have to wait.

He took his attention back onto his fleeting surroundings his eyes darting from vehicle to vehicle, person to person, before settling on the darkening sky above him, gradually shifting from a soft, mellow orange to a cold blue.

Each of these people I see here....all have their own story to tell. Happy stories. Tragic stories. Stories as simple as Little Red Riding Hood, or stories as complicated as Kingdom Darts. Whatever it is, one thing always remains the same...their stories are just as important as mine, and mine is just as important as theirs. You could say its one big story, that goes on for god-knows how many seasons. As long as there are people, there's always another story to tell.

His thoughts paused as he heard his mother's voice.

"We're almost home now, dear."

He nodded, looking out to his now familiar surroundings. He noticed how these rides always made him feel so...philosophical, but he embraced the feeling happily.

After getting home, he walked up to his room, decorated with myriad posters, souvenirs, and a small TV with his favorite console, the Raystation 4.5 plugged in. He collapsed onto his bed briefly, before heading to his desk which was located furthest from the door. There was a rectangular window situated directly above it, which he spread the curtain from, letting the last rays of sunlight find refuge in his room.

He sat down, opening a drawer on his right side, and taking out a black hardback book. He opened it on a blank, fresh page, and began to write.

Today I met my classmates. When I entered the room for the first time, I felt this...tension. Like a massive ravine had split our class up before our day had even begun. But...they're slowly getting closer and closer. It may take time, but...I'm sure we'll be great friends. All of us. We've got some crazy quirks too - from being a walking, talking zoo, to summoning shadow objects, to a machine god, and even a summoner who rules over a death army of pangolins and apes.

Oh, speaking of quirks, today I think I made my first real friend. There were 3 of them, but there was one in particular...

His name was Gumoto. Gumoto of the Bubble Force.

He carried on writing and writing, soon losing himself in his diary.

=Nightshade=

Dakarai froze, startled, not even noticing when bright iridescent blue scales began to creep up her face. Hiro was defending her? When the hell did that happen? When he flipped the table, she jumped back in surprise, her control wavering, and her harpy eagle wings sprouted. “Oh, God, I’m a mess,” she muttered as she tried and failed to force the animal parts to retract. Kureiji, too, was now getting into the groove, whereas Tetsuma seemed a bit more withdrawn, like herself. Caleb seemed to be trying to prevent a fight, but was still making his opinion clear. She cast a nervous glance towards her mother, and saw her own tension reflected in Rei Bakugo’s eyes.

Katsuki Bakugo seemed to inflate with righteous indignation at what he saw as a dig at his strength, then sank as he realized it was just a statement of fact. He was a powerful person in a trap, realizing he was trapped, and not liking it. With a snarl and a glare, he pushed back from the table and retreated to his room. With a sympathetic glance back at her daughter, Rei followed him.

Dakarai let out her breath in a whoosh as the tension ran out of her body like a river bursting through a dam. Finally, she had control over her quirk again, and was able to retract the wings and most of her scales. She sighed again before sending out four tentacles to set the table straight, then began to clean up the mess with the help of the same tentacles. “Thanks, guys,” she said, her voice barely audible. “Sorry you had to see that, that was humiliating...”

“It’s... fine...” Tetsuma said slowly, letting out a sigh. He was trying to contain his anger but if he was anything like Hiro, he would’ve beat the crap out of him as soon as he flipped the table. Luckily he knew how to contain his anger although it was still seething through him. “Would it be better for us to leave now, or do you want us to stay?” He asked, as his tone returned to a somewhat normal state and he stopped half whispering.

Last edited:
Caleb sighed in relief. He knew he couldn't beat Katsuki in an all out fight, and hadn't wanted to even try. "Well that went better than I expected..." His thought trailed off as he pondered something. What had he expected? It didn't matter. The mayhem had been averted, or at least minimized to a flipped table and spilled food.

He turned to Dakarai and shook his head. His voice was gentle again, his expression relaxed. "No. Don't be sorry. As I said earlier, it's pretty clear we were not brought here by accident. Who knows how this would have gone down if Kureiji, Tetsuma and I weren't here?"

Caleb nodded at Tetsuma's inquiry. "That's a tricky question. We can't just stay here all night, but at the same time I can't help but wonder if he's going to blow up on you once we leave. I suppose a question on the same vein is whether or not your mother can get him to see sense."

Kureiji took a deep breath, and then from his arms popped a very very fluffy doggo, and he shoved his face into its fur. What followed after that was him letting out a mostly-muffled scream into the dog's fur, and it was over as soon as it begun. He pulled off, and the dog proofed out of existence. His face was very very red, but the color was subsiding. "Sorry, I just kinda have to scream sometimes..."

He sighed as he heard Dakarai's apology. "No worries, m'lady. I mean whatever happens, happens, I suppose. There's no way to change fate the way I see it. Looking at the future, at least to me, is pointless, because fate dictates everything... Am I getting randomly philosophical again?" He let out a burst of laughter to HOPEFULLY lighten the mood. "Nah, really, it's okay. Things like that happen... I mean at least I still got to eat before Hiro... Tabled the Dinnertime discussion." He muttered.

"And I can stay as long as you'd like, M'lady! I mean, my mom is never the strictest on me actually getting home on time, which like, is totally contradictory to everything else about her..." He said, tapping his chin. "We could always just watch TV or something."

=Nightshade=

“If he did, it wouldn’t be anything he hasn’t done before,” Dakarai muttered. “Blow up, I mean.” She shook her head, unspeakably grateful for her friends’—and to some extent Hiro’s—support. “Mom can normally calm him down, it just takes time. He’s never gotten physical, believe it or not. His bark is worse than his bite.” If only slightly, she added mentally. Said bark is still terrifying. “If you guys want to stay, that’s fine with me,” she said, surprised at Kureiji’s offer. “I mean, if you want, of course, if your parents are expecting you, I wouldn’t want to keep you waiting, or...” she trailed off awkwardly, still a little shaken. “Whatever you want,” she finished lamely, not really the best at split-second decision making when it’s not a life-or-death situation.

Caleb raised an eyebrow at Dakarai's proposition. He hadn't been expecting that. "Well my parents are on the other side of the world so they don't care, and there's nobody at the dorms to make sure I go back there. I could stay, but I won't unless I get permission from your mother, since to not get her approval would be extremely rude." He was quiet for a moment, deep in thought, before speaking up again "But I think the least I could do is stick around long enough to see if your dad calms down enough to have a more rational conversation."

“Guess it’s settled then. If everyone else is staying I’ll stay too. I’m sure my parents won’t mind, they’re not strict on much.” Tetsuma responded. “We should probably do something about the rest of this mess though. I wouldn’t want to make your mom clean it up, especially since none of this is really her fault.” He said, now standing as he began to help pick up shards of glass and ceramic from the plates and glasses that had smashed when Hiro had flipped the table.

Last edited:
Kureiji nodded at Tetsuma's statement. "Yo bro, I'll help you out, you get the table re-set up, and I'll clean up any of the broken bowls and wipe up the soup mess... Erm, Dakarai, you have anything like a towel or a cleaning sponge that I can use for this?" He asked as he began to pick up the shattered fragments of several of the miso bowls, which were wet with their previous contents, now which were splattered across the floor.

"I really hope she does, she's a nice lady, I see who you take from, Dakarai." He said with a smile, and began to create a load of very, very large ants to begin to transport some of the smaller bowl shards into the trash with the others. "Also were these just your standard bowls or were these anything special? I wouldn't have wanted Hiro to have destroyed these if they were important..."

=Nightshade=

“Oh? Yeah.” Dakarai retrieved a sponge and began mopping up the mess. “Nah, they weren’t all that important. Just typical dinner bowls.” A tentacle snaked out from her side, snagged a towel, and sopped up some more of the spilled soup. “Thank you all for your help.” You really didn’t have to was what she wanted to say, but knew they’d probably blow it off and tell her not to make a big deal of it. She smothered a laugh as she saw the massive ants carrying ceramic shards walking in a disciplined line an army general would’ve killed for. Her tentacle moved around the line of insects to clean the soup around it. “Nice ants.”

Drayda gave Yuuki a playful smile before thanking her for the compliment. "Why thank you. I really like your power, too. It seems familiar somehow. Oh wait..." Sarcasm leaked out of those last couple of words and she couldn't help but give a giggle. Drayda then looked at the clock in the room and nodded. "Hopefully that is enough. My dragon is not keen on taking control anymore."

She looked over to Inanis to see the new bandage went to a more monochromatic color after she saw it being beige beforehand. Weird. So giving him a tie-dye shirt would just give a weird assortment and splashes of greys, darks, and white. Interesting. She watched with an intense interest, so much so that she almost missed what Inanis said. She regained her focus back on her friend's words and smiled a little. She shrugged a little before realizing that Inanis couldn't see that. Chuckling she sat down on a chair next to his bed and smirked a little. "Well, my dragon does act like a lonely puppy dog at times. Especially to those who she believes would make a great friend and a warrior."

Drayda heard Inanis's two cents and chuckled at the last monotonous question he said and thought for a moment before speaking. "Oh, I can think of a few things. But anyway, we should probably head home. I shall help you. It's the least I can do to help you with your blindness. You need anything? Need to walk anywhere?" It was then that she noticed Yuuki disappeared. Huh, oh well. She waited for Inanis's request.

Caleb wiped the walls more to at least keep up the pretense he was being helpful than anything else, since his friends had the cleanup well in hand. When it was all clean again, he leaned against the wall, and since he had nothing to say, he just smiled gently. In spite of how far south things had almost gone, everything was fine for the time being, so he could enjoy the company of his newfound friends. He didn't need to speak to enjoy his friends, simply seeing them happy was enough for him to be happy. So Caleb was content to listen to their conversation, only speaking if addressed, while he waited to find out what would happen next. Would he be sent away? Would the Bakugos permit him to stay? Some part of him asked these questions, but it was a small part, and it mercifully allowed the rest of him to enjoy being among friends.

@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip @Pinch

Tetsuma dumped most of the mess he’d collected in the bin, once he found it of course, then returned to the group. “Right, well, now that that’s taken care of, what do we do now?” He asked, he was unsure on whether or not they should ask Dakarai’s parents if they could even stay before doing anything else, though Bakugo was probably still pretty angry.

Sam listened to Takumi and smiled, "Oh wow." the girl muttered as her sparkling gaze scanned the suit once more. "That's pretty cool, I guess you've got to be pretty smart to do stuff like that." the girl muttered thoughtfully, when the voice from behind Caleb spoke, the girl's face lit up in amusement. "Ah! Hello... Eniac?" the girl paused briefly considering whether or not it would be weird to respond to the robot. "So does that mean you could pretty much hack into anyone's phone?" the girl questioned, finding one of the more useless capabilities that Takumi's quirk had, though she seemed rather interested in such an idea. After a moment of silence Sam looked up at Takumi, "So what do you think of the class?" she asked casually. Takumi seemed nice, perhaps the nicest one in the entire class, so Sam figured if she was gonna make a friend she might as well get to know him.
@Gamefreak1996

"With enough time to bypass the security features, yes, theoretically I could hack into a phone." Takumi answered with a confident smirk on his face. "Why? You worried I might find something on yours?" He asked coyly as a joke. Then, the topic of their other classmates came up. "Overall, I think they're pretty good. I've already made some friends among them. Still, there are still some I need time to develop a solid opinion for. And then there's Hiro." Takumi said, looking quite irritated at the last part. He had heard about his battle with Dakarai during the Heroes v. Villains training exercises, and he mentally noted he was gonna have to chat with Hiro to set things straight between them. He then looked toward Samara, smiling again. "So how about your thoughts on the class?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Well, today was pretty cool, as one would probably expect from a school this prestigious. There's a lot of interesting Quirks in our class... and a few are crazy strong." Acura spoke, recalling some of the earlier matches. The ones that stood out the most to him in terms of strength were Hiro and Drayda. They both were able to deal great damage to pretty much anything. Didn't Hiro punch Dakarai through, like, half a dozen buildings? That's crazy... His mind kept going on and on about his classmates' Quirks. "I honestly can't wait to see what kinds of things we'll get to do over the next few days."

Last edited:
Samara nodded at Takumi's words as he expressed his thoughts on the class. He was fairly optimistic, using the word 'good' which cause Sam to pause to think about it. The truth is that they were attending a hero school, everyone in their class wanted to be a hero. They all wanted to help people, give hope, save lives. No matter how scary, rude, or insolent their classmate could be- if they wanted to be a hero, they couldn't be bad. Right? Of course, Takumi brought up Hero. The obnoxiously loud problem-causer was probably popular around the school by now, and not in a good way. Regardless of whether or not he wanted to be a hero- he couldn't be. Sam was sure about that. Nobody who goes out of their way to hurt others can not be a hero, no matter the reason. When Takumi asked the girl about her own opinions, she hesitated. She was pretty sure she didn't like her classmates, but after hearing Takumi she began to wonder if she was being too hard on everyone just because of a few students. "Yea, I don't know. I mean, I guess we all still need to grow." Sam shrugged simply, "I hope everyone can learn to get along. How could we possibly fight villains when we're fighting each other?" Sam sighed with a slight smile.

Ru's eyes grew wide as he nodded in exaggerated agreement with Acura's comment about their classmate's strength. Some of the matches he had heard about, he couldn't even imagine if he were in that position. He would've been obliterated if he were to fight against Hiro or someone so strong with such blood lust, he couldn't even hold a candle to Miku. Minoru knew all to well about his father's displays of weakness during his time attending U.A., if he wanted to be different from his dad he would have to improve- starting with actually thinking about his quirk. "As exciting as it was, I hope the next couple of days will slow down a bit. i'm definitely gonna feel all of those hits tomorrow." Ru chuckled softly as he thought about his bruised body, "And I definitely don't want to have to face off against anyone stronger than me ever again." the boy added thoughtfully.

=Nightshade=

Rei emerged from the room, shutting the door silently behind her. She looked exhausted, but still managed to conjure up a smile for Dakarai and company. “Your father has calmed down,” she directed at her daughter in her soft, reasonable voice. “If your friends want to stay, they can, but I suggest that all of you stay clear of him for a while.” With another tired smile, she disappeared into the hallway.

Dakarai grinned. “Thanks, Mom,” she said quietly. The mess had been reduced to pretty much nothing, and she straightened up as her tentacle disappeared. Shaking her head, she gave a sigh laced with irony. “What a day.”