• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure in the Kanto Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: If you want to join, go to the discussion and fill out the form
http://pokecharms.com/threads/adventure-in-the-kanto-region-discussion.14252/

BIC: Hayden walked out of his house, on his way to Professor Oak's lab. When he got to the lab, he was greeted by Professor Oak, who offered him one of five Pokemon; Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, or Eevee. He quickly chose Charmander, being a big fan of fire-types.

Last edited:
upload_2016-10-15_19-56-23.png
The alarm went off and Kenshin instantly leaped out of bed had a shower and got dressed. He sprinted downstairs had breakfast, grabbed his bag and left before he could say anything to anyone. He went to the bus stop near his house because he lived in Viridian City and it was too dangerous to walk there himself. His bus arrived and it took him straight to the lab. He walked in staring at all the machinery that was foreign to him. Before he knew it he was standing right in front of the Professor and one other person with a Charmander. "Hey, are you getting a starter as well?" Kenshin then picked Squirtle. He had previously chosen that and wasn't gonna think about picking anything else.

"Yeah sure bring it on!" Kenshin said and put on a battle pose. Squirtle went out of his Pokeball and went into the same stance as Kenshin. Kenshin grabbed his Pokedex and then ran the other way yelling, "I'll meet you outside!"

Hayden grabbed his Pokedex and followed Kenshin outside, ready to battle. Unfortunately for him, Kenshin's Squirtle had the type advantage over Charmander, so Kenshin won the battle pretty quickly. Both trainers called their Pokemon back to their pokeballs. "Good job," Hayden congratulated Kenshin. "Looks like I need to start training my Pokemon. Well, I'm going to head north, toward Viridian City." Hayden turned and began toward Route 1.

"That was a nice battle, see ya later," Kenshin said before crouching down to Squirtle. "Nice job Squirtle, one win out of one, that's a pretty good record" Kenshin chuckled. "Squirt," Squirtle said happily. "We should probably head off towards Viridian City as well let's go Squirtle," Kenshin then headed to route 1 with Squirtle beside him.

As he entered Route 1, Kenshin realized the bushes rustling. Kenshin and Squirtle both were alerted and went into their battle stance. A Skorupi crawled out of the bushes. "Woah, what is that Pokemon?" Kenshin pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the foreign Pokemon. The Pokedex said, "Skorupi the Scorpion Pokemon" Kenshin read some more information about the Pokemon. "I wonder why a Sinnoh Pokemon is over here in Kanto," Kenshin thought whilst itching his head. After that, he rapidly shook his head and then changed his expression to a determined one. "Well, it doesn't matter where it's from, I'm catching it. Squirtle use Water Gun!" Kenshin declared. "Squirt!" Squirtle yelled whilst shooting a beam of water from his mouth. It directly hit it and launching it back into the bushes. Then a loud growl was heard from the bushes. "That didn't sound like a Skorupi," Kenshin said nervously. A Drapion then barged out of the bushes and roared. "DRAPION!" Both Kenshi and Squirtle screamed. "AHH!" "SQUIRT!" "RUN!" They then started to sprint in the other direction without hesitation. Drapion used Pin Missile on them, barely missing them. Kenshin and Squirtle turned the corner and stopped to catch their breath. "I think we lost them," Kenshin said while breathing heavily. They then continued on their journey pretending that didn't happen.

Jack walked through Route 1 with his Eevee, Looking for Pokemon to catch "Eevee do you see any Pidgey's?" Jack asked Eevee "Fletchling! Fletchling!" Yelled a Fletchling following them "Hah! you just got yourself caught!" Jack said as he threw a pokeball at the fletchling "1..... 2..... 3! GOT IT! YES!" Jack said as he jumped up and down in happiness "Wooh Eevee we did it! Eevee? where did you-" Jack looked around but then saw Eevee being chased by a Beedrill! "EEVEE I GOT YOU!" Jack said as he ran at the Beedrill and tackled it
then threw a Pokeball at it "I think i got it..." Jack said as he picked up the pokeball "lets get to viridian city buddy" Jack said as he started running to Viridian City

Jack and Eevee arrived in Viridian city, He healed his Pokemon then continued to Route 2 "Hey Eevee do you see that cave? Lets enter it! we could find some rare Pokemon!" Jack said as he ran into the cave "Diglett! Diglett!" A nearby Diglett said "A Diglett? Im gonna catch it!" Jack yelled as he threw a pokeball at it, The Diglett broke out of the pokeball and attacked Eevee "Eevee! use Tackle!" Jack commanded, Eevee Tackled Diglett and jumped back letting Jack throw a Great ball at it "1.... 2..... 3! YES! I GOT IT! MY 3RD EVER CAUGHT POKEMON!" Jack yelled in Happiness "Eevee lets get to Pewter City" Jack said as he started to walk out of the cave with Eevee

Will walked out of the lab smiling. He had finally gotten his first Pokemon. Well second really, his first was a Wynaut which he hatched from an egg.
"Come on out guys!" He shouted as he brought Wynaut and Squirtle out of their Pokeballs. "Hey guys!" He said "Squirtle meet Wynaut, Wynaut meet Squirtle"
He watched as the two engaged in conversation, although he had no idea what either were saying.
"Oak was so generous to give out free Pokemon" he said to himself "I wonder where he gets them"
He adventured through route one, almost reaching the end when he bumped into a Pidgey.
"A Pidgey!" Will said "come on Will, this is your first battle, make it good. GO SQUIRTLE!"
Squirtle ran in front of Pidgey
"Squirtle Squirt (Aaaaand now I have to fight for this kid I just met)"
"Pidgey Pid (What is happening?)"
"Squirtle (apparently i am meant to fight you!)"
"Pidgey (i'm scared)"
Pidgey began to fly away, but Will was too quick. "Squirtle use water gun!"
He watched as the Pidgey fell out of the sky, its wings wet from the attack, then went over to it with Squirtle
"Squirt (Sorry)" Squirtle whispered
"I won!" Will shouted "I actually did it! I won a battle!"
He threw a Pokeball at Pidgey and caught it, before sending it back out. "Welcome to the team!" Will said

Jack woke up in a dark basement, He could hear the sounds of Pokemon everywhere and the quiet sound of people talking "Th.... wi.... Happ...." Said some people in black "Hey whats going on?" Jack asked, The men in black looked at him they're clothes had a R on them "Team rocket?" Jack asked "Yea sure whatever" One of them said "Guys lets go, Albert stay here and watch the kid" Another one of them said, Albert sat and watched the door but Jack realised they tied him up terribly, He cut the ropes and sneaked up to Albert and knocked him out, He grabbed his Pokemon and set the captured Pokemon free but a Shinx did not leave "What? do you want to come with me on my adventure?" Jack asked "Shinx!" The Shinx agreed, Jack caught the Shinx and then left, He was in pewter city so he started to walk to the gym.

Will reached pewter city and was just outside of the Gym. "I cant wait to fight the gym!" he noticed Jack. "Hey!" he said "Do you want to battle?"

"Yea im here to battle the gym are you?" Jack asked the trainer "Eevee! Eevee!(Who is that?)" His Eevee asked "Shinx Shinx! (Don't know...)

"Ellie!!" Ellie's Mom called "You overslept dear".. "Ugh.. I know"Ellie answers as she drowsily walks down the stairs. "My friends are Probably way ahead of me right now"Ellie says while eating breakfast."Now go take a shower and get dressed you're getting a Pokemon remember?"Ellie's Mom said. "Oh Right!"Ellie said while dashing off to the lab after dressing. "Why hello Ellie You overslept again didn't you?" Prof. Oak said."Yeah sorry if I kept you waiting". "It's Alright. now ready to choose your Pokem-" Prof Oak was Interrupted "Squirtle Please!" Ellie said with excitement. "You're always Hyper as a speeding Zapdos. Here you go This one's Zippy like you"..Thank You!!Ellie brought squirtle out of it's Pokeball "I wanna name him Splash" "Good luck on your Adventure And here's your Pokédex" You ready Splash? Ellie said to her Squirtle,and as they ventured out to route 1 Squirtle and Ellie Dashed through the tall grass not stopping, until something tripped Ellie over, after a search through the tall grass Ellie and Splash found a Frightened Ralts "Hey don't be scared"Ellie Said "RALTS!"Said the scared pokemon "Jeez this little guy is really scared" squir squir Splash said agreeing I know! "Hey little guy wanna join my team? Were friends now right? and friends have to protect each other and It seems like your lonely so what do you say" ralts agrees Ellie brought a pokeball out of bag and booped it on the Ralts' head Shake,Shake,Shake.Click! Alright She Kept ralts In her Pokeball knowing she would be scared and dashed off to Viridian City

"Lets have a battle first!" Will shouted. "It will be fun!"
"Squirtle (here we go again)"
"Pidgey (I don't have to fight again do I?)"
"Come on guys, it will be fun!"
"Squirtle (nah)"
"Wynaut"
"Wynaut!" Will shouted "how many times do i have to say that 'why not' is not a valid answer?"
Squirtle sighed "Squirtle squir- squirt (that isn't what he- oh never mind)"

(Sorry I couldn't help it)

"Sure thats a great idea!" Jack said as he looked at shinx "Shinx?! Shinx! (A battle?! yea!)" Shinx said as he got ready "How about that empty area over there?" Jack said as he pointed at a empty area of grass next to the gym "Shinx! (Yea!)" Shinx said as he ran over to the area of grass with Jack

"come on squirtle!" Will shouted "lets battle them!"
"squirt! squirtle squirt? (Sure! a water type against an electric type! what could go wrong?)"
Will and Squirtle walked to the grassy area.

"Their not at Viridian they must already be At Pewter City challenging Brock" Ellie thought to herself "Might as well Stock up on Potions". "Think I bought enough for Viridian Forest" Squirt!!(Let's Go!!!!) While Entering Viridian Forest she met a bug catcher "Come here Butterfree" He yelled "Hi!"Ellie Waved "Ahh" Said the suprised bug catcher "Oh it's a trainer hey Name's Cecil" "Mine is Ellie What were doing with that Butterfree?"Ellie asked "I was going to capture it!"
"With a net?"
"Yeah That's just how we catch Pokemon!" Said Cecil.
"We?"
"My friends they might ask for battles while your here". "Well Im up for anything"
"Well Good luck!" replied Cecil
"Bye see you again soon!"

"Squirt! (Argh)!" squirtle shouted as he got knocked back.
"Noooo!" Will shouted "Squirtle!"
Squirtle got up again, but weakened by the electricity.
"paralysed!" will said "Oh no! Squirtle use water gun!"
a blast of water came out of Squirtle's mouth and arched towards Shinx

"Dangit we didnt get into any trainer battles well we did get into wild pokemon battles but I wouldve have been nice to battle an actual person"
"At least we made it to Pewt-"
*Ralts used Protect*
"Thanks Ralts those Sparks nearly hit me"
Ralt Ralts (I was Scared too you know)
"Hey is that Jack?"

"Shinx! Dodge!" Jack Commanded, Shinx jumped out of the way of the way of the water
" Shinx use Bite!" Jack Commanded, Shinx ran forward and bit the squirtle

"No! Squirtle!" Will shouted as squirtle fainted. "Squirtle return! Go Pidgey"
"Pidgey Pid (oh no... its my turn)"
"Pidgey use quick attack!" will shouted
Pidgey sped towards Shinx, much too fast to dodge

"I think we should just watch"Ellie said
Squir Squirt Tle tle (Oh come I wanna Battle too!)
Ralts(I don't)
Squirt(Scaredy Skitty)
"You two stop horsing around and Be careful!"

Shinx got hit but he got right back up and continued
"Shinx use Double team then spark!" Jack commanded, 12 other Shinx's appeared then they all used spark on pidgey

Ralts(Okay)
Squir(Sure)
"Tell you what you're both hurt from viridian forest right? Let's go to the pokemon center and heal up we can greet jack later"Ellie Said

Pidgey flew over one of the Shinx (Shinxes? Shinxs?) but was hit by another one.
"Pid (Arggh!)" it shouted as it fell to the ground, smoke coming off of her.
"No!" Will shouted "Pidgey return! Go Wynaut"

"Better Right?" Ellie said to her Pokemon while exiting the Pokécenter
Ralts(Definitely)
Squir squir(What she said)
"Ralts mind teleporting me to the other side of that battle stadium jack and that trainer are using?"
Ral Ralts(sure)
*Ralts use Teleport*
"Lets wait for them to finish"

"Hmm..... alright! Shinx come back!" Jack said as he retrieved Shinx
"Beedrill! i choose you!" Jack said as he sent out beedrill
"Beedrill! use pin missile!" Jack commanded, Beedrill sent Pins flying at Wynaut at high speeds

"it's getting kinda late I think we should book It to the pokecenter.......NAH"
"see you soon jack!!!!"Ellie Yelled heading for viridian forest once again.

Last edited:
(gtg)
And as Ellie entered Viridian Forest he was Greeted by Cecil "Hey Ellie"
"Oh hi Cecil"
"I've been training Really hard and want to push my pokemon to the next level so Do you want to have a Battle with me?"
Squir Squirt(hope she says yes)
Ral Ralts(for once actually not scared)
"I'd love to"Ellie Replied With Enthusiasm
"Ok lets get started Right here Right now"
"Gladly Splash you're up first"
Squirtle!! (Let's get this on!!!)
"Ok Go Weedle!" Cecil said while sending out Weedle
Wee Weedle(At last Light........ wait what's happening?)
Squir(prepare to get rekt)
"All right splash use Rapid spin!"
Splash tucked it's body into it's shell and spun it towards weedle And hit Weedle which almost made it faint
"Weedle Poison Sting"Cecil Commanded
Weedle Launched A poison barb from it's body which hit Splash whilst also poisoning it But he got up and Kept on Fighting.
"Splash!! You okay?"
Squir(Fine)
"Alright let's Wrap this up Splash use Bubblebeam!" Splash Released a stream of Bubbles which hit Weedle And made him faint
"Splash you should take a rest."
Squirt Squirt(When I faint)
"But Splash your hp's low and your poisone-"
Squirt Squirt Squirtle(Youre my friend and friends have to protect each other Remember?"
"....Let's go"
"You two done? Ok Go Swadloon!"Said Cecil as he released Swadloon
"A bug and grass type"Ellie Said Worried
"Ok Splash Use Bubblebeam"
Splash Released a stream of Bubbles which had an almost to none effect on swadloon
"My turn Swadloon Bullet Seed!"
"Splash Jump up Then use Rapid Spin!"
As Splash Jumps up to Avoid Bullet Seed
Another Stream of Bullet Seed comes And hits Splash.
"Splash! Stop this I dont want you to suffer!!"
Squirt Squirtle (If I'm doing this for you then Im not suffering)
"Swadloon Bullet seed!"Commanded Cecil
"Splash Look Out!"
After the bullet seed had hit Splash A Cloid Of smoke Appears And when thesmoke cleared a little Ellie saw A Blue Light And suddenly When the smoke cleared completely.Splash Evolved Into Wartortle!
"You Evovled!"
"Alright I did not expect that"said Cecil
Then suddenly Splash Rishes towards Swadloon And Used Iron Tail.
"You Learned A new Move! Alright Splash use Iron Tail on Swadloon!"
"Let's step up our game Swadloon Bullet seed!"
Both of them Attacking Swadloon's Bullet seed was Blocked by the Iron tail That Made him Faint
"Swadloon Return Good job. Well gotta admit you were amazing"
...By the time Cecil had said that Ellie had already Rushed Splash to the Pokecenter

Emi started her journey a lot later than others. The day before she slept in and had completely forgotten that she was meant to be getting a Pokemon, so she spent most of her day fishing and curiously watching other people of her age leave the small town of Pallet with their own Pokemon.
She didn't catch anything

It was only when she woke up the next day that she figured that she was meant to collect a Pokemon of her own from the professor's lab. She usually forgot about small things like how long she could fish for or how much food she could bring with her, but how could she forget something as big and as important as receiving her very first Pokemon?
Hitting herself in the head a few times, The usually happy-go-lucky girl let out a whimper before jogging to Professor. Oak's laboratory.

"Ah, Professor!" The brunette panted as she opened the door to the laboratory. Her stamina was questionable, considering how active she was.
"I'm sorry for not coming earlier" Her worried expression quickly turned back into her usual sheepish grin.

Hayden walked into Pewter City, a big smile on his face. After stocking up on pokeballs at the Viridian City Pokemart, he caught lots of Pokemon in the Viridian Forest. His team now consisted of Charmander, Bayleef, Scyther, Skorupi, and Skiploom. In Pewter City, he saw William's Wynaut battling Jack's Beedrill.
"My money's on Beedrill!" he shouted as he walked past to go to the Pokemon Center. Hayden healed his Pokemon, then he went to battle Brock, the rock-type gym leader.
"Hey kid," Brock greeted him. "You ready for a fight?"
"Let's go!" Hayden exclaimed, sending Skiploom out of it's pokeball.
Brock sent out his Larvitar. "Larvitar, use rock throw" Larvitar threw a huge chunk of rock at Skiploom, which he narrowly dodged.
"Now," Hayden instructed, "use razor leaf!" Skiploom fired lots of sharp leafs at Larvitar, strong enough to knock it out in one hit.
Brock called Larvitar back to it's pokeball. Then, he sent out his second Pokemon, Geodude. Again, Skiploom had the type advantage and won the battle fairly fast.
"Congratulations," Brock said as both trainers called their Pokemon back to their Pokeballs. "Well, as the rules go, I have to give you this badge." He handed Hayden the Boulder Badge.
"Thanks!" Hayden said excitedly, leaving the gym.
trainercard-Hayden (1).png

Last edited:
Emi and the professor chatted for a little while, and within ten minutes she left the laboratory with a Bulbasaur and five pokeballs to start off. Bulbasaur walked beside her as his trainer thought of a nickname for him on the way to Viridian city.

"Basil? No... Plantosaurus--" Emi paused and glanced over at Bulbasaur for his opinion, it was his name after all.
Saur? (Really?)
Emi nodded and continued naming various herbs, from Wasabi to Peppermint. Each time Bulbasaur quietly rejected them. Then Emi's original idea came into her mind.
"How about... Fushigi" She asked, her blue eyes glistening in a way Bulbasaur couldn't say no to.

"Wynaut use!" Will grumbled "no offensive moves... alright then use... CHARM"
Wynaut made a really adorable face at Beedrill
"You wouldn't hurt this face would you?" Will asked, smirking, then whispered under his breath "I am really running out of ideas"

Hayden left the gym and saw Will and Jack still battling. "Let's make this a double battle, shall we?" Hayden sent out Charmander to help Wynaut.

"A challenge! ok beedrill! use poison jab on wynaut! then pin missile on charmander!"
Beedrill flew forward jabbing wynaut with poison and then sending pins flying at charmander

"Charmander, use ember!" Hayden shouted. Charmander sent a stream of flames at Beedrill, who fell to the ground. It slowly got back up, clearly close to fainting. "Great! Now use ember one more time!"

Last edited:
Emi and Fushigi made their way to the poke mart to buy some potions and various other items for their adventure. Somehow, they had managed to avoid battle up till this point. Like any other trainer starting off, she had 3000 pokedollars to spend; if she remembered correctly, the next area was Viridian forest and antidotes costed 100 pokedollars. So, long story short: she spent 2000 pokedollars on potions and completely forgot to buy antidotes.

After purchasing her equipment, Emi and Fushigi headed out to Viridian Forest to do some training and maybe find some cool new team members.

Kenshin then reached Viridian City and dropped by the Pokemart to buy some Potions, Antidotes, and Paralyze Heals. Kenshin didn't hesitate heading straight to Viridian Forest. As soon as Kenshin got inside the forest he was amazed by the amount of wild Pokemon living in the area."Woah Squirtle, this is amazing! Maybe we could find a new partner here." Kenshin said. "Squirtle-Squirt," Squirtle said whilst happily nodding. They started wondering around and they encountered a stray Beedrill flying past them. "Look Squirtle, a Beedrill! Quick use Water Gun!" Kenshin demanded. "Squiiirrrt!" Squirtle said whilst releasing a powerful beam of water. The water gun hit the Beedrill knocking it back. It looked back at Squirtle angrily. It the turned towards a tree and yelled "BEE!" After that a swarm of Beedrills then oozed out of the trees and charged at Kenshin and Squirtle. "AAAHHH!" "SQQUUIIRRTT!" They screamed whilst running for their lives. They eventually lost them. "We have a habit of pissing Pokemon then running away don't we?" Kenshin chuckled. They continued through Viridian forest and they reached an opening. In the middle of the opening was a lake and a Stantler drinking the water.

"Woah, what's that Pokemon?" Kenshin said before pulling out his Pokedex and scanning the Pokemon. "Okay it's a Stantler, It looks powerful. Let's catch it. Squirtle use Skull Bash!" Squirtle then charged at the Stantler head first. However, before Squirtle could deal damage to Stantler, its antlers started glowing and put Squirtle to sleep. It used Hypnosis. "Squirtle wake up!" Kenshin yelled. The Stantler started to run away, as Stantler was about to escape Squirtle woke up. Kenshin then started to run towards Squirtle. "I've got a plan trust me. Use Withdraw!" Squirtle nodded and then withdrew into his shell. Kenshin ran up to Squirtle and kicked it when it had gone into its shell. Squirtle had been launched and was rapidly spinning and started to bounce off all the trees. It eventually bounced off a tree nearby the Stantler and hit on the head, Knocking it out. "I can't believe that worked. Go Pokeball!" Kenshin said as he threw his Pokeball at Stantler. It wiggled once...Then twice...Then a third time...the button then glowed red. "Get in there!" Kenshin roared. He jumped and punched the air in celebration. He then picked up Squirtle then started spinning him around still celebrating, but Squirtle was very dizzy and was in a daze and couldn't really celebrate.

After helping Will beat Jack's Beedrill in battle, he continued onto Route 3. He wasn't wasting any time getting his gym badges! As soon as he stepped in the tall grass, a Nidorino jumped out at him.
"Okay," he said to himself, "It's a poison type, so a grass type wouldn't be the best option." He then decided to send out Charmander. "Charmander, use bite!" Charmander attacked Nidorino with its big teeth. Nidorino struck back with a tackle.
"Alright," Hayden continued, "use bite again!" Charmander attacked once more. After that, Nidorino was weak enough for Hayden to catch. He lobbed a pokeball at the Pokemon. The ball shook once, then twice, then a third time... and the Nidorino popped back out.
"You've got to be kidding me," Hayden whined. He threw another pokeball, but this one didn't catch Nidorino either. Nidorino used poison jab on Charmander, and Charmander fainted.
"All right, come back," Hayden called to Charmander, returning the tired Pokemon to its pokeball. "Let's try this again," he said, sending out Skorupi. Nidorino used poison jab again, but it didn't do anything this time, since poison-type Pokemon can't be poisoned. Skorupi used tackle, and Nidorino was finally weak enough for Hayden to catch.
Or so he thought. Nidorino still managed to escape the pokeball. When it did, it quickly ran away.
"Darn it," Hayden said, calling Skorupi back to its pokeball. "You did good."
He continued on his way to Cerulean City.

Jack walked out of the gym with his badge in hand and Luxio and Eevee walking behind him
"Luxio you evolved at a great time! i was about to lose that battle to geodude but you came in and evolved!" Jack said as he looked at the moon "Luxio! Luxio! (Hey! Flecthling evolved too!)" Luxio Sighed, Eevee was oddly happier than usual but something was flying across the sky "Is that a Scyther?! i want a scyther!" Jack said as he threw a pokeball at the scyther, The Pokeball landed... But the scyther broke free! it attacked Eevee but she dodged, She used baby doll eyes making the scyther think about what it was doing she then used tackle then used bite, She then nodded and jumped back "Pokeball go!" Jack said as he threw a pokeball at the scyther "Good work Eevee! Eevee?" Jack looked around but he could not see Eevee but he looked at the Pokeball to see a Sylveon pushing the Pokeball to him "Eevee... you evolved.... Cool! 3 of my Pokemon have already evolved!" Jack said as he pat Sylveon "We need to beat Hayden!" He said as he started running down Route 3

He arrived at Cerulean city and instantly ran to the gym "Where is misty?! I wanna battle her!" Jack asked, A swimmer rose up and said "She is in pallet town" "Oh.... Well then! Scyther is gonna need to do a lot of flying!" Jack said as he ran out of the gym and sent out Scyther
and returned Luxio and Sylveon "Scyther! Fly me to Pallet town!" Jack said as he got on Scyther "Scyther.... (Ugh.. Fine)" Scyther said as he started to fly to Pallet town

Status
Not open for further replies.