• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
It would take me a while, because most of my wimpods are in one of my """notebooks""" that I told teachers I was """taking notes on the lesson""" with, ha ha ha...

And yay! The RP is starting soon! :D

That's one of them, but my biggest one is my newest Fakemon that I'm sure you've already seen...

Let's get this RP on the road then!

*Joel uses Adrenaline Rush to give himself slight regeneration and increase his ATK and SPD*

Also,
541759_Glare.jpg

I tried. I'm horrible at art...
It's Glare!

Also, the small scorch mark? Toaster incident.
You have to use hidden power to take the scarf off.
(I just breathed in paint, i'm ok. just kidding)
An example of how cute an Unown could look is here.

Pinap Dorms - Pinap is made of many intertwining hallways, and is quite a chaotic dorm. From the lobby (complete with a couple arcade machines, old computers available, and a coffee table area) it splits off into many different corridors, painted different colors to represent a few different types. The inside of the dorm splits off into somewhat of an M shape, a bathroom in the center with two mini-bedrooms on the side and singular beds (housing four students total.) The bathroom has shelves that function as storage, but the dorms do not offer any sort of kitchen area; however, students are allowed to purchase small refrigerators and other appliances for their rooms.

CANDY BLACK, SCHOOL COUNSELOR
Ms. Black is an relaxed Whimsicott, and is a vital member of the Capelle team. She is the first Pokemon to greet you with a smile as you enter our school. She plays the vital role of helping students enroll, pick a dorm that suits them best, and help them to puruse their dreams into the adult world. Her calming personality and approachable demeanor can help any Pokemon feel right at home in her office. She constantly offers Voltorb-shaped lollipops and INSISTS you just call her Candy. (But we assume you're more respectful than that.)
I tried to describe these as best as possible. Also, I believe I've established a dorm system. I think?

Last edited:
Loving these timezones man, so glad it's about time for me to get some sleep when the action is just starting. Oh well, nothing to do about that. Got the next post done anyway, might add it to the last one as an edit to prevent double-posting. What do you guys think?

Well, I suppose no problem hehe.

Quick silly question:

How would you rate Joel's anger right now? (Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't hit anyone here haha.)

100/10! I can tell he's positively seething. @IBELIEVEYOUDO, is it cool for there to sometimes be random student NPCs, for the sake of plot development, like with the Skitty that snarked on Joel?

Also @Shimmering @Tlord22 which one of you wants Maxwell to bunk? They're tidy, don't worry. Whoever calls it first, yes/no.

He has some pretty big anger management issues, i'd agree with @Shimmering and say 9/10
Also, I'll be going offline now, see you guys in the morni- well, my morning.
Also also, feel free to interact with Cliff if you want, I'm just going to warn you that you won't get a response for the next 8 hours. So, that's entirely up to you guys.

I think that I'll either need to have an NPC bunk with Joel or someone lucky enough to somehow get along with him since this guy's already POed on the FIRST day of school...

If I had to honestly rate him myself... I'd say that the needle of the scale's already broke off on the right side.

It occurs to me that @Nova Ace and I are the only two Ignite Pokémon currently, so, what do you say Nova. Want to be roommates and show the others which house is best house? #TeamIgnite

I'm just wondering if I should let Joel stay with others since that's quite a hard decision since I'm sure everyone already knows why... (Hint: Read what just happened.)

You did say they have special accommodations for Joel, true. But maybe it could be in an effort to get him used to working with other pokemon? Like I said, up to you. ^^

The main special accommodation for him is that he's allowed to work alone in projects/assignments if he wants to, provided that he tells and asks said teacher first. (Which might have to be in writing since I'm sure you all have seen how this little dino speaks...)

And it's up to you if you want to stay with Joel, just be warned that he's got quite a questionable reputation when it comes to him trying to get along with others...

Well alright, I suppose we have a deal then. (I'm assuming the dorm in Purity is two people per dorm since there's only two separate beds on each end.)

*Krynio can be seen taking more cookies from the cookie jar as he tries to put them all on his little wagon cart*