• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Oh, yes, unlike Naomi, I'm not female. But for some reason, I seem to prefer RPing as females. Nothing wrong with that, though.
Oh, yes, also like me, Naomi despises most form of modern day music. You'll see me mentioning a lot of songs here, probably, and most of them will be older songs like Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen or Juicy by Biggie Smalls.

I'd love that too, Believe, but I think they're offline for now Dx

Dapper I respect your opinion on pop music but also it's very upbeat and fun and I need some happiness in my life
(And don't you mean... Beheeyem rhapsody?)

I'll be heading off soon as well, you know, sleeping and stuff. I need to wait for Seal to respond anyway, which was actually pretty good timing.

Mrs. Jakande would absolutely adore to help out Valour! Go for it.

Also, guys, in order to accurately teach the Pokeathlon curriculum, I'm looking at my old Soulsilver and Heartgold games. Soul is confusing me; I'm randomly in the Rocket HQ, with an Umbreon, shiny Gyarados, and a Feraligatr. Help.

Just ignore whenever I say goodnight. I realized I don't listen to my own words anyway. This RP is messing with my sleep schedule and worst of all is I let it do that. My Arceus, I adore this RP.

JOEL PLS BB YOU MUST. YOU CAN PAIR UP WITH A HOUSE LEADER AND JUST WRITE.

I kinda wanna look up the game but I kinda don't! I wanna power through. It looks like I'm in Mahogany Town.

The roleplay messes up my sleep schedule too... I just love it.

*Joel tries to use baby doll eyes or at least tries his best to mimic how the fairies do it*

Yeah... the question is who since I don't want to bunny your characters by accident like I did last time... :'|

Ah, maybe Joel starts walking and bumps into Mrs. Jakande? He could get all aggro or somethin'. Just let me do the action and speaking for my characters and it shouldn't be a problem. ♥

Also, Joel with baby doll eyes? Precious.

I'm just gonna probably have Joel give her the paper since I'm 200% sure that no one wants to be hearing a little dino making growl sounds that either make others simply laugh or most of the time... scare the living hell out of them...

*Joel pushes the plate of carrots away that his friend tries to get him to eat*

Omg I just realized what if poor Valour got intimidated because water > fire... ah, I love Mr. Liang and Valour's conversation. It's so fluffy and precious.

Mrs. Jakande will probably make Joel try and talk too because she's had experience with random growls from the giant set of jaws on the back of her head. You're not alone, little Jangmo-o!

I bet type advantages/weaknesses influence a lot of relationships in this universe like in Zootopia with prey fearing predators, kinda.

And I think Liang's story about his own family may have hit Valour close to home so to speak. ;_;

Awwh. Well, if Valour ever wants to talk to him more, Mr. Liang usually goes to the gym after school! You can find the other staff around, too. Ms. Capelle is usually busy in her office though, so she'll be harder to run into...

I'll be requesting to have Joel be in the Book club definitely. (Still thinking about Gymnastics since this guy can do some advanced parkour with ease...)

Also, I will be having him give the written note to Mrs. Jakande since I kinda feel like having him trying to vocally do it is going to result in probably a little mess that's going to be hard to clean up.

Hate to double-post, but I just started thinking about some of the miscellaneous NPCs other than the staff, by which I mostly mean the Skitty and Gible. I was thinking of giving them names; Mineta the Skitty, and Gabe the Gible. (It's up to @Charlespark of course, since they actually made them!)

Oh god... I'm sorry, but there's no possible way that I'll be able to stay caught up with everything that happens in this RP. Like Ace, I'm gonna have to drop out, too... I'm sorry. ;-;