• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but when you do, the iPad says to you: "NOT....ENOUGH.......POWEH......!" and it dies.

I wish I could stop listening to Rage Against The Machine.

For the one above: Granted, but it manifests into real life, you go on a killing spree against all household appliances, when it's over, you're sent to jail for massive property damage.

For the one above the one above: Granted, but you develop gangrene and lose both of your arms. You either have to sell off your IPad or use your face.

I wish I could accelerate time (2 days is to looooonng :()

granted but you accelerate to far and you find yourself on the day you die

i wish pokemon black and white would come out sooner

Granted, but your never aloud to touch, or play, or even look at any pokemon game ever.

I wish i'll never have any anger problems for the rest of my life.

Granted, but the confetti is highly flammable and the microwave just exploded. OH SHI-

I wish that Paul the magic octopus hadn't chosen Spain to win.

Granted but Paul the magic octopus explodes killing all the Netherland players , so Spain win be forfeit D:

I wish I had a professional chef in my house who cooked me all the food I love (which doesnt food poison me :D)

Granted. But, the noodles had been tested in a scientific lab experiment and they come alive and eat your family...and you.

I wish for a car that can talk

Granted, but it says profound things that make people think your a potty mouth, then you get shot for your car making racial slurs.

I wish a colony of Mudkipz would move in next door.

Granted, but it's one of them cookies with the currents and the rasins in them which taste like crap

I wish my sister wasnt a pompous idiot who left the hair staightners on,
Then they wouldnt of got confiscated for agesss (Grrr D:<)

Granted, now she's a deviant who breaks windows and burns down houses, as well as stealing candy from people and....le gasp D: Jay Walking !!!!!!

I wish I could get some peace and quiet here.

Granted, but A. Since he's a spy, you don't know you have one. B. He cracks your neck.

I wish I was an adventuring pirate.

Granted, but it can never be crushed. ;D

I wish I had every Ed, Edd, n' Eddy episode on one DVD, had everything to play it, could remember watching it, and got to watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.