• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dimension Games

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
Bowser saw the other Mokey Mokey puff up out of the corner of his eye, and he knew what to expect from that sort of coloration when he learned it the hard way last time. King Koopa retreated into his shell, though, due to his stinging memoir from Nikolai, he landed on his side, and spun like a wheel to smash through a wall and race outside the building.
He made a wide turn around the skyscraper, running through another wall to race past Belowski, and then he continued on, ending up on the other side of the block.

"Let's see you 'Spirit Barrier' this, chump..."

Bowser leapt atop a building, then another, taller building, and with the triple jump boost, he made it to the top of the skyscraper. However, before he touched the roof, he kicked out his legs and accelerated downwards in a butt stomp.
Floor after floor he ripped through, and, due to the previously weakened structure, the whole building began to crumble after him as he did. As he came closer and closer to a final impact, he roared above the shattering of mortar,

"LOOK OUT BELOW!"

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Belowski

Bowser soared down, destroying everything that dared come his way. Floor after floor crumbled upon the mighty turtle's weight, the entire building caving in on itself. But right as Belowski was right about to be struck by the power, something appeared to intercept.

"Wa."

Haniwa had materialized right in front of him, summoning from his Human Wave Tactics Trap card. The stone guardian taking the hit right on, shattering into a million pieces, skidding Belowski back as Bowser landed with a mighty roar!

BOOM!

A crater formed as dust flew everywhere. Nothing but the sound of falling concrete debris and rubble were heard for a bit. Seconds later, there was a new sound...a sound of...clapping? As a portion of the dust cleared, Belowski was seen clapping his hands, the remaining Mokey Mokey next to him, back to their normal color. He didn't seem to be injured.

"Ahahaha, wow man that move was righteous! That's gotta be the coolest thing I've seen in a while, you deserve all the props. But since this is a duel, the show must go ooon~"

He drew a card, looking back at bowser with his same droopy look. Placing a spell card on the field, it revealed itself to his foe.

"I play the spell card: Dark Factory of Mass production. Yeah, I know, it may seem pretty totalitarian, but it allows me to take two monsters from my grave and bring 'em to the hand. Now, you may wanna lookey, cause this one's gonna be a doosey..."

As he discarded the spell, he drew his two monster cards. But he suddenly plucked two from his hand and grabbed Mokey Mokey off the field as well.

"I know activate my last spell card this turn: Polymerization. This allows me to fuse together three Mokey Mokeys. One I had on the field, one I drew from the grave, and one I was already holdin'. Together, they fuse to become...Mokey Mokey King!"

His Mokey Mokey turned into a spiral of white smoke, two other spirals shooting off from his hands. They flew off into the air, revolving around each other before combining all at once. Suddenly, a massive entity was brought into existence. It looked like one big giant Mokey Mokey! It towered over the buildings around, it's body not seeking any more capable or menacing than previous, it just seemed bigger...much bigger.

"MOKEY. MOKEY."

Deep bellowing vibrations emitted from it, shattering all the glass nearby on the street. Dandelions growing on the overgrown streets drooped down lazily as a daze overcame the field. The vibrations now seemed practically visible, nearly rippling throughout the entire urban biome!

Eitri​

Out of the corner of her eye, Eitri saw a sudden attack lunge at her from below. She pushed herself higher in the air just in time to avoid a claw strike from the large turtle lizard. Zed had suddenly taken off, launching a swarm of flaming birds towards her. Eitri took off, using her magic to block some of the bird and acrobatic techniques to cause the other birds to crash into the sides of nearby buildings instead of hitting her. As she flew around, suddenly a swarm of hammers began to pursue her as well! No matter which way she dodged or evaded, they continued their pursuit. It was as if they were being precisely controlled, and not sent out on their own.

Sensing movement behind her, Eitri knew what to do. With a quick movement, she placed herself in the precise center of the hammers. They flew in to strike her, and in that moment a force field of gold hexagons appeared around Eitri. The hammers struck the forcefield, shattering. Shards of the hammers struck Eitri, cutting into her. But other shards were absorbed by the barrier, and grey energy formed around her hands.

In the same instant this happened, Eitri fired another Rexcalibur+ spell. The blades of wind flew towards the flaming radiant blade, but this Rexcalibur attack was larger than the one previously done. Her Divine Recreation had absorbed some of the power of the impact of the hammers, transferring the energy into the Rexcalibur spell!

"MOKEY. MOKEY."​

There was a a sudden explosion of noise and movement. The air itself seemed to shake as an oppressive aura fell over the land. Eitri covered her ears, and felt a sudden wave of exhaustion and fatigue come over her. The power of Belowski's Mokey Mokey, but now to a much greater extent. Eitri grimaced, extending a hand towards Zed as she readied another Rexcalibur. The exhaustion from the Mokey Mokey King aura making it difficult for her to focus, and suddenly she was enveloped in a cloud of dust and debris being kicked up from the collapsing building.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Pyro Gaming
After some amount of wandering (a whole lot of it being aimless), the Pyro ended up in this giant wonderland of candy canes, present, rainbows and sunshine. Sweets and present the size of skyscrapers just littered the area, oh how he'd love to have a bite out of them - too bad for that mask on his face. (And that candy canes aren't very flammable, as far as it's aware.) There was however something standing out. There, on the ground a bit off in the distance. Some kind of.. lollipop. Or hockey puck. Hard to tell at this distance. Either way, it was round, flat and colourful. And if it were a hockey puck, Pyro would love to launch it around to entertain herself a bit! So off she hopped towards this things location which, unfortunately for the creature, was not a hockey puck but was infact some kind of machine.

Assuming it wasn't hostile, the first thing Pyro would try upon getting there? Why, airblast it of course! With his fancy instrument of rainbows and sparkles, playing a bit of hockey should be easy and fun! And if something would get in its way? Well, that's for it to decide when it gets there. As of right now, this lunatic was just mindlessly prancing (menacingly prowling) on over to this new friend (new prey) to play around with it (murder it brutally).

Ribombee
With his wings carrying him high up in the sky, he had decided to lower himself a bit, just mayyybee he could spot some 'temporary allies' that he could join up with. Because who knows if setting up camp is really gonna be all that safe anyway? What if someone ends up finding it and ruining it? What if he's found while resting? Or what if just an accident happens that kills him without even being aware of what's happening? All of those could be avoided if he had someone to warn him ahead of time, so.. teams it is. Zipping around, the bug pokemon found itself another one of its kind. Not a bug type, nor a fairy type, but another pokemon. A yellow, small duck. A Psyduck, to be precise. While it hadn't seen many in its lifetime, there's just something about them that makes them memorable the moment you first see them. Especially when you're one yourself! So, with a quick flap of the wings, Ribombee dove towards the Pokemon and whoever it was that it had in tow. Descending down on to a pebble on the ground, Ribombee made a waving motion with its hand to try and grasp their attention.

" Ribom, Ribombee? " ' Room for one more? '

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

VADER

Unsurprisingly, the conflict played into the kid's hand. Bowser's hit-first method was predictable, and despite the boy's seeming delusions of fair-play and apathy, he was of a strategic mind. Zed was too involved with his opponent to properly give Vader the opening he sought, so he'd have to make one instead. Now understanding the properties of the Mokey Mokey's, Darth did nothing to prevent its drugging wave of energy to wash over him. In fact, he willed it, and his status became obscured as the collapse of the primitive building showered the battlefield in dust and debris, though Vader's distance to it prevented any heavier debris from reaching him.

Taking a step back as the wave passed him by, the dark lord closed his eyes behind his red-tinted lenses, and felt the peace and serenity wash over him, having only felt small fits of it from the Mokey's previous attacks. While Vader remained standing in place, he took this moment of seeming calmness to fall into the force itself.

"Anakin!"

He almost winced at the name. Not because of what it meant, or his feelings toward it, but because of the voice who spoke it.

"Anakin, please! You're hurting me!"

Padme...

He felt the strings of rage, of regret, of remorse, and pulled on them, yanking them into his core, feeding into his fury, and into his agony. It was enough, but this limbo of the force was not where he wished to remain. He heard her cry these words every time he entered his bacta tank. She would still haunt his dreams, as always.

Instead, it was the fueling power that this limbo gave him. The waves of sluggish passiveness seemed to seep out of the cracks in Vader's armor. It was like dispelling a toxin. As rapidly as they had collapsed upon the sith's soul, they now dispersed, replaced with one thing:

Power.

This was only attainable through long periods of meditation to enter such a state of serenity. To be void of emotion to call upon the most volatile of them---and the Mokey Mokey King had allowed Darth to enter this state in the span of a single second. And with this awakening came reinvigoration. While still weakened from Entermon, it did not make the dark lord any less deadly, a deadliness he intended now to display.

Eyes shooting open, Vader's arm fired upward, the force aiming to grasp Eitri around the throat, before rapidly and brutally slamming her into the ground beneath, right into the rubble of jagged concrete, twisted metal, and broken glass. If allowed, this would repeat twice more, each slam faster and stronger than the last, before she would be cast aside. He did not need to see through this dust to work his will. "You have a way with the mind," Darth called through the smog to Belowski, "but you underestimate the dark side of the force."​

Belowski

It seemed the very space around them had begun to conform into this chill world he had painted. The Mokey Mokey King's large presence cast a shadow on all other participants of the fight, as well as locking Petey, who was already asleep, into a practical unawakenable state. Looked like it was gonna become a peaceful resolution.

Or so he thought. Belowski became aware of a noticeably dark feeling in the chill aura. He turned to see Vader, against all logic, resisting and somehow thriving in his aura. Belowski titled his head at him, clearly perplexed.

"Huh...now that's rare. That's like, only happened once before." Belowski noted. "Guess your flames ain't gonna be stoked so easy, are they? Might be a little unchill of me, but I gotta lay down the...huh...I forgot, but imma lay it down."

The absent minded duelists played two cards on his duel disk. One face down in the spell/trap zone, and another was a monster that came to life. It was familiar immediately as the pink petite angel Happy Lover. It was pretty clear what Belowski had in mind. If Happy Lover got destroyed, the Mokey Mokey King would receive the massive attack boost. And something that big...receiving that big of a boost...

"If you don't mind dude, imma attack you with my lil' lover. Go oooon...gushy burst!"

The tiny angel flew up towards Vader, flying in his face to distract him from Eitri, and fire a stream of swirling energized air, with moist hearts circulating around the projectile.

comic

VADER

(Auto-Perm from Mallard for Bowser)
Belowski was quick to respond. Chaos seemed to have subsided around, meaning the Mokey Mokey King had been successful in tempering the others, unbiased in who it affected. None, however, had the force to fall back on. None had the agonizing fury contained in Vader's soul. Belowski seemed perplexed, even, nearly breaking character from his apathetic self to display some form of confusion, even uncertainty, though it was short-lived as he enacted his counter.

Vader was interrupted before he could attack Eitri a second or third time, and relinquished his hold (if it had connected) only after the first throw downward. The creature, "Happy Lover" the child called it, zipped for the dark lord, who moved away, dust swirling about him, but a shadow projected by the force, a simple visual trick, followed by simple audio as a rattling inhale could be heard following the shape, tricked the creature into attacking the air. Darth got the impression it wouldn't stay fooled for long, or be as easy to trick again, but it provided him precious seconds, moving through the fog. He knew that killing the creature would provide a boost in power to the Mokey Mokey King. He couldn't allow the boy to be given such a heavy advantage again. Barely containing his seething anger, just enough to focus on the goal at hand, the dark lord struck with the force once again, this time using Bowser.

A simple message was given to the King of the Koopas via telepathy, who was in the process of shaking off the effects of the drugging wave: "Tuck in."

Almost at the same time, the great turtle was flung from the ground, a crack shattering the air as the sound barrier was broken, Bowser rapidly surpassing it, a ton of force put behind using him as a projectile, spinning rapidly through the air like a mach 5 missile, all to punch through the Mokey Mokey King. It was big, and it was rotund, with ample room to bounce things back, but even the strongest rubber could be broken by a needle fired rapidly into it. The Koopa was aimed low, a strategy for the likelihood of the King possibly shrinking back down, but not too low in case it possibly jumped (if it could even move quickly enough at the speed Bowser propelled at). If it shrank before Bowser could hit, he would crash through more buildings, slowing him and allowing him ample room to return to the battle without being cast into the distant energy barrier of the arena.

As this took place, Darth ignited his saber, the crimson light burning through the engulfing dust to reveal his position---a purposeful maneuver. He was baiting his victim. "I have seen your hand, I have seen what remains of your tricks," he continued to Belowski. "I know you are running out of options. It is only a matter of time."​

Belowski

"I have seen your hand, I have seen what remains of your tricks," The dark lord spoke.

Bowser flew towards Mokey Mokey king with massive speed. It was clear that it could not be intercepted with anything that Belowski had on him. Vader knew this, he had sensed his hand after all.

"I know you are running out of options. It is only a matter of time."

"Well, you're right about that, man. You've seen my hand. It's got nothin' to handle somethin' like this..."

POW!

Bowser slugged into the Mokey Mokey King, the spikey turtle was like striking a thick, rubbery, mattress. He plowed inside of the angel, practically folding its face in as a massive protrusion came from the back of it, supposedly Bowser. It floated down, tilting downwards as it appeared to be falling slowly.

"...But did you look at my field too? Cause I'm activating my trap card: A Major Upset! Ya see...it can only be activated by tributing one monster I control. So I have to say goodbye to Happy Lover."

Happy Lover then vanished off the field, leaving only Mokey Mokey King in it's dangerous situation.

"But in exchange, my Mokey Mokey ain't gonna pop from this attack so easily! In fact...I think he might just-"

POW!

Mokey Mokey King slingshotted Bowser back, twice the speed that he came in with! The sound barrier broke before everyone's eyes, a pulse shaking the land. This forced even Belowski to stumble to the ground. The Mokey Mokey King sent Bowser up diagonally, disoriented, and going at an absolutely ludicrous speed. One he couldn't slow down from...right for the barrier! He would soon blast apart into millions of molten chunks after hitting the barrier, the hit of the impact soon to reverberate across the entire arena.

"...Throw it back!"

Last edited:

comic

VADER

The dark lord casually flung his arm upward, the limp form of Petey surging from beneath some rubble to rise upward rapidly to meet Bowser taking place. As Vader did this, sending the plant off, he waved his hand once more, taking advantage of the lack of monsters around. Belowski would have to summon another. Dedede was yanked with the force, which intended to shred him across the rubble before suffering a decapitation from Vader, thrust into the blade by a force pull.

While this happened, Bowser's form slugged into the flying, slumbering Petey. His great durability would prove useful, even as his body was splattered into plant juice, leaving quite literally nothing left of the creature. It was enough to nearly stop Bowser, several feet short of the energy barrier, and he began to drop back to the battlefield.

"I know," Darth told Belowski, if his assassination attempt on Dedede was successful, the crack of thunder etching through the sky to signify Petey's death. "I was counting on it."​

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Eitri's spell clashed with Zed's golden weapon, the powered-up Rexcalibur+ managing to whittle down the burning blade, forcing Zed to fly lower to avoid the sharp winds that made their way through. The Adept was about to retaliate when---

"MOKEY. MOKEY."​

Much to his surprise, Zed found himself consumed by a wave of exhaustion and... peace? He struggled to fight against it, vision becoming blurry as his body seemed to relax, watching Eitri prepare an attack before they were both engulfed by dust and debris, Zed beginning to fall, flaming wing thankfully protecting him from the debris that came from behind him.

Next thing he knew, Zed was face down on the ground, his wing now gone. The world was hazy, yet it seemed to be gaining some color, a far cry from the state that it had been in moments ago. He could barely move, the cloud around him limiting his vision, none of his allies or foes in sight. And this slothfulness...

He had never felt like this before.

Zed slowly raised an arm, pointing a finger forwards as he shot a single golden feather ahead of him, piercing through the smoke and darkness, clearing a path out. With that done, he weakly stood up, walking forwards- albeit rather clumsily- along the path he'd made for himself.​

Jack
Psyduck seemed to trust the Ghostrunner's capabilities, moving out of the way. Before they could get moving, a barely noticeable insect touched down near them, clearly trying to get their attention by waving a hand. He had no idea why this eight-inch tall fly had surprisingly intelligent mannerisms, and it was certainly as strange- perhaps even stranger- as Psyduck. Were they related in some way?

"Do you know that... thing?" Jack asked Psyduck, not moving from his position.​

Last edited:

Eitri​

Hovering in the air, Eitri slowly tried to move herself back. She needed to catch her breath, needed fight this terrible wave of exhaustion that continued to oppress her. Suddenly, an invisible force constricted around her throat! She was pulled violently towards the ground, and although she was able to resist the pull slightly with her magic, she was still slammed into the pavement. Eitri could not even cry out in pain.

But as quickly as the invisible force had grabbed her, it relinquished it's hold. Eitri gasped for air, coughing and pushing herself up. She wanted nothing more than to give in to the calming, soothing aura that wore down on her. Just to sleep like there was no tomorrow. But she had to fight on. Eitri stood up. Although she could see nothing inside this cloud of dust, she could hear the ominous, raspy breathing of the dark cloaked man nearby. But another sound came to her attention. The sound of a fluttering wing, and a flames. The blue cloaked man. Eitri limped towards the sound.

In a moment, Eitri found herself on a path cleared of the dust cloud. And just a couple feet away, the blue cloaked man. Eitri stared down at Zed before raising a hand towards him.
"And what is... your name?" Eitri asked, pushing through the exhaustion before firing another Rexcalibur+ attack towards Zed.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
The woman stood in his path, clearly just as affected by the Mokey Mokey King's aura, the drive to fight on keeping her going. Zed could respect that. Eitri conjured more sharp winds as she asked his name, Zed managing to manifest a scarlet barrier in front of himself, the Rexcalibur+ slamming into the construct, though the force did send the Adept skidding backwards.

"...I am Zed," The prince replied, the barrier in front of him fading, making way for a burning sword of brilliant light, hovering in front of Zed. "It's a shame we must be foes... A woman of your caliber would make a great fit in my organization back home." he spoke, his weapon rearing back briefly before flying at Eitri and slashing thrice in quick succession, managing to keep fighting despite the wave begging him not to.

"What... is your name?"​

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
King Dedede
"C'mon, give me more! I can take it!" Dedede barked, preparing for another assault. He couldn't make heads or tails of his situation, but so far everything was a danger, and he needed to keep and eye out.
Not that it helped at all when something gripped the King. Dedede struggled to hold his ground, and faced the culprit.
"...Of course."
It was Vader once more, going for his life again. The King pulled back against the force, but it was much stronger than last time, and he lost his footing. Dangerous debris faced him, and presumably Vader and his Death Sword soon after.
Yet Dedede smirked.
"Fine, if this is how I'm going out, I'm not going so easy!" Dedede boasted, swinging his mallet wildly. Debris was knocked every which way as Dedede and his weapon spun. Some stabbed into Dedede, yet he did not flinch as he burst through and sailed towards Vader, swinging his electrified hammer at the Dark Lord for one last swing!
But, this failed to protect him from Vader's lightsaber, and The King was gone from this realm soon after his strike.
Amusingly, his head still sported the shit-eating grin The King usually wore as it flew away, and the hammer flew from his limp hands and embedded itself into a wall.

Eitri​

The man in the blue jacket managed to block her Rexcalibur spell, introducing himself as he did. Zed. His personality reminded Eitri of Sateramon. One who loved battle. Zed lunged towards her, slashing at Eitri with a flame blade he had conjured. Eitri pushed through the exhaustion to meet him where he stood. Magic glowed in her hand once again as she cast the Wind spell at Zed's first slash. It was already a simple spell, even weaker with the rushed nature and the oppressive aura of the Mokey Mokey King. But it was enough to push away the first slash, protecting her.

The second slash was caught by Eitri's Divine Recreation. The magical shield of golden hexagons shimmered into existence, sending Zed's second slash scraping up the side of the shield. Flames from Zed's blade seemed to be absorbed into the shield.

Eitri was not fast enough to stop the third slash. The radiant blade cut across Eitri's chest, sending the girl staggering back. She fell to her hands and knees, holding her wound as she breathed heavily.

Sleep... Sleep...

Eitri once again pushed herself back to her feet, barely able to keep her balance. Was there the sound of a cannon, another competitor eliminated, or was it the blood pounding in her ears?
"I am... Eitri..." Eitri said, holding up a hand to Zed. "The Sage... of Niðavellir."

Fire Emblem Special Attack: Dragon Fang!

There was a roar of wind as powerful gusts suddenly whipped around Eitri. Her ruined white cloak snapped and flapped in the wind. Around her, a dragon comprised of air appeared to form. It's teeth and fangs were the same glowing, radiant energy stolen from Zed's flame sword, and with a roar the wind dragon rushed towards Zed!

Belowski

"Dude..."

King dedede had been killed right in front of him, as the number in the sky ticked down by two deaths in quick succession. A death on either team. He really didn't know what to say in response to that. Seemed like there was really no chilling out for this guy. Maybe someone like him just needed to go. Can't exactly live in a peaceful ending with this guy around.

"Well, you help your allies by sacrificing other ones. Gotta say dude, that's a difference between you and I." He said as he drew a card. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I play the spell card: Mystic Wok!"

A spell card materialized on the field, depreciating some kind of large pot, prepared up to the brim with hot delicious food.

"Mystic Wok helps bring balance to my universe, or should I say...her universe. By tributing one monster, which I'll tribute this mushroom man card I was gonna play."

Suddenly, an invigorating feeling would wash over Eitri. Muscle tiredness would fade, invigorating her as well as her spirit, which would hopefully turn the tide of her brawl in her favor. Vader wasn't the only one that could help his allies!

"Oh, don't think I forgot about you. Nah, why don't you take a chill pill and let the Moke wash over you?"

"MOKEY."

A directed wave of waves would be focused to hit Vader directly. It would cause stress on his suit of armor as vibrations would run through him, hoping to break it open like an egg while doing damage!

comic

VADER

The penguin managed to maintain its mind well enough. It understood its death was inevitable, and so it acted as such. The dark lord was impressed with a final display of valiance at the retaliation. He could have easily moved to counter the blow, but reminded of Dedede's prior performance, and keeping in mind the current situation, Vader knew he needed the penguin out of the picture, especially considering Petey's loss.

Still, there was some defensive measures taken. Another small force barrier, to absorb some of the kinetic damage. As the lightsaber tore through the penguin, Vader was struck by the mallet, letting out a grunt as he skid back several feet, heels digging into the concrete as electricity arced over his body, and the lights of his suit began to wink on and off.

The thunder was almost immediate, following the first, and the sky flashed with the signature of death.

Two deaths, both at the primary cause of Vader. As his hand moved over his control console, Belowski began to speak. He never seemed to cease. It was here that he actually provided the dark lord with opportunity, explaining his strategy, and giving Darth the opportunity to counter it. He had peered into Zed's mind many times now, and had been awaiting an opportunity such as this. To use that knowledge for an advantage, and use it he did, as he cast a momentary illusion through Zed's eyes. It did not obscure anything, but instead added something. A young girl would appear to him, one he knew as Layla, but she was quickly clamped into the jaws of the summoned dragon by Eitri. An emotional pull, one of the only things Vader had sensed in the man that could truly pull him into a rage, a rage that could break the Mokey's spell.

Following this, now that Zed was possibly covered, Vader then directed his focus on Belowski's next attack, unsurprisingly coming from the Mokey Mokey King. It seemed more focused, physical even. Callously, Dedede's body lifted into the air, and the surge slammed into his corpse, body vibrating so horribly that it began to fall rapidly apart, crumbling, but the wave wasn't entirely dissipated---something Vader already accounted for, as the force holding up Dedede then transferred into a push, dispelling the attack in its remaining integrity.

"You have lost an ally," Vader stated. "What will you do when you lose the rest? Surely you know that this place will not allow your philosophy to stand---death is the only escape."​

Belowski

As dedede was ripped apart by the wave, Belowski blinked a couple times, surprised by such a vicious move. However, as Vader attempted to intimidate the boy with his mind games, Belowski's face softened back to his casual expression.

"Ey man, it's whatever~" Belowski nonchalantly responded, unaffected by the mental warfare nor the body mutilation. Could nothing get to this boy? "What I know is I didn't tell the king to stop~"

The Mokey Mokey King's waves continued, ripping toward Vader, the force push only temporarily stopping it. While Vader's pushes were a brief burst of energy, The King's was continuous! And now without the corpse of the penguin to soften any further blows, it was full on to bathe the dark lord of the sith.

comic

VADER

"I didn't tell the king to stop~"

This child's pedantic theatrics was growing tiresome. Feeling with the force into something complex was not something done with difficulty. The force was like a blunt instrument just as much as it was a surgical tool. Every situation required a different use from it, and Vader's defensive measures had given his the time to react, rubble erecting upward to soak more of the blows, simultaneously obscuring the sith from view, enough to provide uncertainty as the blast projected debris, kicking up settling dust.

As this occurred, the King seemed to begin to grow larger, its body growing rapidly, spreading out. Air was rolling into it, through its vocals, filling up the summon by its open mouth. "You may wish to," Vader's voice rang in Belowski's mind. So far, the King had been impossible to penetrate from the outside, but it could only expand so far, and all of the oxygen was evaporating from around them, being shoved down the Mokey's throat more quickly than it could flood in from the surrounding land, relinquishing a supply to all but Vader, who did not need it.

"Play your hand."​

Belowski

"Woah, looks like someone needs to lay off the groceries."

The Mokey Mokey King had grown...quite a lot. He didn't really get the science behind it, nor did he really want to think about it. Instead, he just drew a card and pointed at Vader, cocking his head to the right with a smile.

"Ya know, maybe you might feel more cozy if you just payed back a bit, ya know? Why don't you try cuddlin' up to the Mokey Mokey king?"

Suddenly, the massive creature descended down. It's ridiculous body sized how exacerbated by the increase in body mass. Vader wasn't fast enough to get away from the surface area of this thing, so as it came down with violent intent. But before it would squash Eitri, it would open It's mouth so she wouldn't get crushed.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
It lasted but for a moment, but he saw her. His trusted companion, Layla. The small, pale girl donning a rabbit-eared hoodie could barely let out a yelp before she was consumed by the dragon. As the dragon lunged at him, threatening to clamp down on him in mere seconds, an unfamiliar emotion grew uncontrollably within the Golden Trillion...

Rage.

A flash of golden light burst from Zed, bright flames swirling around his body, clearing out the smoke and dust completely, allowing both fighters to clearly see the ridiculously large Mokey Mokey King that towered over them, threatening to squash them. The prince's overflowing Septima condensed in front of him, flames taking the shape of a large golden bow as the dragon approached.
Bathe the world in dazzling light
Bring forth the swelling spirit of rebellion
Mine arrow is at the heart, piercing forth

"Lux Ballista!!"

A dozen large golden arrows manifested, firing straight ahead and into the jaws of the dragon, piercing through its air-like body on multiple points, causing it to fall apart just before it could reach Zed. The golden arrows would keep moving, threatening to pierce through Eitri as well. Regardless of the result, a scarlet feather would appear behind Eitri, allowing Zed to warp behind the sage in a split second, leaving a rainbow trail as he used his Lux Assault technique to close the gap, ready for whatever the woman had in store next.​

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump CRASH!

Bowser smashed through a wall, angry. Not only had he been smacked out of the action again, but he was covered in his pal's insides. His furious gaze fell downwards, upon a wooden sledgehammer with stars painted on his head. He picked it up, twirled it around to find its weight, and turned his attention back to the battle. The mellow field had no pull on Bowser now- he was pissed to bonkers, but speaking of, the Mokey Mokey King was coming down.
However, its mouth was open, and that gave the King Koopa an idea. With a roar, he leapt into the Mokey King's mouth, where he'd spew intense flames and shred any insides he could find!

Omega
The quartet zoomed along the burnt and barren path, making record time towards the city. Omega's sensors were on the fritz, but it wasn't hard to see the massive balloon creature that towered over the buildings. What else wasn't hard to see was the man in an asbestos-lined suit that ran across the street, spewing flames from a rather nice flamethrower. Omega liked this man already. But a new friend could wait- the man's target caught the arsenal's attention. The inferior droid that had ran away earlier. Omega held up both of his arms towards the roomba, hands replaced by chainguns, which began whirring.

"LET US FINISH WHAT WE STARTED, HELPLESS VACUUMING ROBOT."

Regardless if his new allies were still aboard or not, he would begin firing a stream of hot lead from each arm at Dusty. Though his systems were glitchy, gunpowder did not fail him.

Psyduck
The Duck spotted the Ribombee. Now, Psyduck usually was usually very friendly to all small Pokémon, but there were some exceptions to that. In this case, there were two. One: he had a distrust of most fairy types; they're usually not as cheery as they seem, and two: bug types were generally pests.

"Ribom, Ribombee?"

Psyduck glared, wary of the fairy. He and Jack had a good gig goin' on... but he guessed that it couldn't hurt to have a third. It was like that one human saying: three's a party, but two's a crowd, or something... Psyduck was never good at math.

"Psy, psyduck psyduck duck psyduck! [Sure, we're going to the desert!]"

Eitri​

The girl felt a sudden boost of energy as she launched her Dragon Fang attack. She felt as though she had just eaten a very energizing meal, and could even taste the fried rice and mushrooms. The magic here was most definitely Belowski's.

But to her surprise, Zed appeared to gain a power up as well. He conjured a barrage of golden arrows, a new attack Eitri had yet to see, which punched through her Dragon Fang. Rejuvenated by the power of the Mystic Wok spell, Eitri was able to slow down and take stock of the situation. Her Dragon Fang had been bested by this Lux Ballista. Would Zed be able to use this power again, or was it a one time attack? Either way, the golden arrows continued to streak towards her. If only she had Grim Brokkr still, this fight would have been more in her favor.

But she did not have Grim Brokkr. Instead, she would use what she did have. Eitri drew the magical device, the Breidablik Prototype as the golden hexagon shield of her Divine Recreation appeared around her. In a burst of light, a figure appeared before her. A cloaked human, with pale skin and sunken eyes. They were armed with a large Hammer. But it mattered not to Eitri. The child ducked behind the creature as golden arrows reached her location. Some ricocheted off her Divine Recreation shield, others impaled themselves into the Summoned One. Either way, they stuck Eitri's shield with such force that the girl was launched away from the shadow of the falling Mokey Mokey King.

Eitri and the Summoned One crashed through the glass windows of another nearby building. It had faded red and yellow paint, and the words on the roof spelled out 'Waffle House'. Zed suddenly appeared before Eitri, and the sage was quick to react. Her magic pushed her across the black and white tile floor of the ruined restaurant away from Zed, and she fired the Briedablik Prototype at Zed. Another Summoned One appeared in a flash of light. Like the one before, it wore a tan cloak and it's skin was pale. The Summoned One let out a pained scream as it lunged towards Zed, slashing with its blade. It was armed with a long, curved sword, a Slaying Edge+.

Fire Emblem Skill: Chill ATK 3

The Summoned One's eyes glowed, and Zed could feel a chill around him lowering the power of his attacks.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed

That hexagon shield had been summoned once more, alongside a pale human wielding a hammer, golden arrows stabbing into the cloaked one and bouncing off the impressively powerful barrier. It was enough to launch Eitri into a derelict restaurant, though the girl was quick enough to move to safety before Zed could follow up with another attack.

Another Summoned One appeared, sending a chill across the room, at it seemed to somehow weaken Zed's Septima. Not due to the cold itself, but due to some magical property accompanying it. That would certainly complicate things. As the soulless human approached with its sharp blade, Zed summoned a golden sword in his hand; Eclipse Solaire. In this debuffed state, it would likely be on par with a regular blade, but Zed had means to increase its effectiveness.

The Golden Trillion's wing seemed to glow brighter as it extended fully behind him, burning hotter for a moment before Zed dashed forward with incredible speed, leaving a series of scarlet afterimages in his wake, slashing at the Summoned One halfway through his Rostrum Charge, cutting into the 'hero' as he blazed past it. Zed would come to a stop a slight distance in front of Eitri, at which point he would drop three royal blades the size of Zed’s body from above, headed for the sage of Niðavellir.

Last edited:
Dusty McClean

With the fight nearby having started a while ago, Dusty was quite content watching from nearby, avoiding it - Though it did worry him everything that happened, especially when he felt a rumbling from the giant...uh...he wasn't sure what that thing was meant to be. Still, it seemed his strategy to stay hidden failed, as an odd red person with a silly looked mask walked up with a flame-thrower and hit him with a gust of air.

What kind of flamethrower blasts air, was the first question to enter his processing core, confused but not dazed as he crashed into the side of a building and landing down. He glared at the man, revving up to attack, before...

"LET US FINISH WHAT WE STARTED, HELPLESS VACUUMING ROBOT."
Honestly, how many people decided to come to this city!? And was that the robot from the start? Goodness sake, this was ridiculous! It was like the whole world was conveening on his position. But while he had two foes to focus now, one who had proven superior to him before...this was his kind of turf. Starting with Omega, which Dusty had finally figured out the designated name by hacking into it's own processors, Dusty opted for an external and internal attack; While avoiding bullets and staying under the flames with a dash to get behind cover, otherwise known as boxes, he sucked up a 3 slabs of concrete, or whatever other material came off from the mayhem, and shot two out at Omega's hands, before attempting to make a hack to disable whatever systems were keeping Omega afloat. As for the pyromaniac, the other rock was shot right at the silly mask's eyes, before Dusty hacked into what appeared to windows near his foe, shooting them out at him! he then attempted to dash into an alleyway.

...But if one were to follow, he'd have already vanished entirely, almost like he was invisible...
And in his place? A proximity mine.

Masaru Takahara

Meanwhile, while Omega started his assault - Something Masaru paid little attention to -, the world's strongest man leaped to go down to the ground, landing with a loud thud (If Deadpool were here, he'd certainly clap for the landing) nearby the fight between what looked like 2 groups, split into two fights. Even someone as...dim as him knew that yelling 'Hey, is anyone here a mechanic' would probably be quite a bad idea, and with all the craziness being thrown around he'd probably get killed even if these people didn't immeadiantly attack.
But he couldn't stay out of it entirely, could he? He was a fighter, after all, and these people might just be the challenge he needed to not hold back on (Even if hearing all these shouts and voices reminded him of some old friends)!

"Hey!" He yelled out into the open, stomping the ground - Shaking the nearby area slightly (Happening to throw off a certain roomba as the last rock was shot at a pyromaniac) and cracking the pavement. His intent, clear as it may be, was to draw attention. And with this...uh...closer view to his foes compared to his trip, he began to truly look upon the chaos, analysing it as he would any fight.

Yeah, some reminded him of those pals. A kid who looked way too innocent to be here (He wasn't sure to assume that'd be subverted in his head again), a gun toting person you'd see in a movie back home - Even if the genres didn't quite match up this time -, a probably-magic user who stood out like a sore thumb, a physical monster who could probably curbstomp the others (Aside from himself, Masaru assumed) in a straight fight. Even the metal sci-fi man, he gave off the same feeling as that knight...! What was with these kinds of things and these kinds of people showing up?! "Well...I get this is bad timing and all, but I don't guess any of you'd be willing to cool it and help a guy out here!?" He asked with a yell, imitating a childish caveboy he knew (Which made it seem signifacantly louder...as well as more grating. Much more grating. Emphasis on the grating. Was it mentioned the voice was more grating than his usual voice?), bracing himself for the consequences of his loud shouting.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Pyro
Considering all 'people' in its vision were just babies roaring with laughter and chuckles, Pyro did not and could not pay one single bit of attention to the newcomer. Instead, his mask lay concentrated on the incoming rubble - chunks of candies for him. While he would like to have some of it, his lollichop was all the candy he'd ever need! So, ever so graciously the kind spender he was, he had humbly returned the incoming fire with another press of his rainblower's second trigger, blowing out a glorious trumpetting sound as the chunks were sent right on back to the sentient puck!

Ribombee
" Ribombee Ribom? Ribombee Bee.. Ribom Ribom-bee~! " (Yeowch, that awful place? Oh boy.. alright, lead the way~!) The tiny bug pokemon responded, his wings now rapidly flapping again as he took flight, quickly zipping over to above the ground and sit himself on the large man's shoulder, assuming he'd let him do so. He didn't exactly know who he was, nor did he really like Water Types all that much.. but hey, Pokemon like them should stick together in times like these, right? And if this Duck trusts this guy somewhat, he should probably do the same.

comic

VADER

Finally, the situation started to come ahead. That Mokey Mokey King needed to go, as with it, Belowski's defenses would fall. Of course, the boy was counting on the King to be taken out to prepare his next strategy, but that was a situation dealt with in simplicity. As the Mokey came crashing down, Bowser appeared, finally returning after being unceremoniously thrown from the battle. He leapt for the mouth, casting flames. Vader gave simple aid, Dedede's hammer bursting from the ground, sparking to life with electricity, and flinging upward---but as Bowser and the mallet went, the dark lord raised a hand, using the force to try and rip the card Belowski held from his hands. He hadn't yet activated it, simply waiting. Waiting for the Mokey Mokey King's death, Vader assumed, so through the force, he would take it seconds beforehand, while the boy still had it raised, and as it traveled through the air, it would rip apart into shreds and fall upon the ground. His use of the force here was unnecessarily aggressive, the boy probably didn't have that strong of a grip, yet even so, the sith really wanted that card out of his hand.

If the King would fail to pop from Bowser and the mallet by the time it would reach the dark lord, he would swing his saber up, intending to cut a gash into it that would slip around him before dealing whatever damage was necessary to eliminate the King. If it would be gone, however, Vader would once again continue his march toward Belowski, growing ever-closer. If the boy raised another card, Darth would treat it like the last, and if the spirit barrier collapsed, he would instead attempt to rip the child's arm from its socket in the same second, Eitri too engrossed in battle with Zed, and Bowser providing the needed cover and advantage to possibly see this conflict ended here and now.​

LEON​

He was quick to abandon ship as Omega's weapons manifested. Tucking into a roll, Leon came to a stop with a frown, watching as the robot now proceeded to challenge a small, almost featureless robot, to some kind of grudge match. There was a man yelling muffled stuff behind a mask, firing a flamethrower nearby, also targeting the small robot. The DSO agent scratched the back of his neck, before he glanced at Masaru and Kirby. "I can't tell if we're supposed to help or..."

He noticed Masaru was gone, having bounded off, attracted by something else. Leon let out a sigh, before gesturing for Kirby to follow as he took off after Masaru---Omega could handle some pyromaniac and a roomba, he was sure.

He found Masaru in the middle of calling out to another group, who appeared to be locked in fierce conflict. It was complete and utter chaos, yet somehow the man wasn't overwhelmed as he took it all in. "Masaru, man," Leon turned to him. "Maybe we shouldn't attract their attention just yet. Won't do us any good to find a repairman for Omega, only if he gets blown up or something in that fight back there. Might be better if we helped him out, first."​

Last edited:

Eitri​

Zed revealed yet another special technique, moving across the room with incredible speed and slashing the Summoned One. The creature let out a pained scream, staggering back. But a slash to the side was not enough to take down the creature. Now in front Eitri, the prince conjured three flaming swords above her. Eitri knew what was coming next.

The sage flew to the side as the swords rained down, but wasn't quite fast enough. Eitri gasped in pain and fell to the floor as one of the flaming blades sank into her stomach. She had been stabbed before, and it never was a very fun experience. So Eitri pushed through the pain, aiming a hand at Zed. She fired another Rexcalibur+ attack, this one powered up with the gold energy from Zed's Lux Ballista. At the same time, the Summoned One lunged forward and attempted to grab Zed, to keep the prince in place and prevent him from dodging out of the way or using his arms to defend himself.

Belowski

As bowser leaped into action to strike the Mokey Mokey, a mallet in tow, the force was used to rip away a card Belowski was going to play: Amulet of ambition. The equip card was consequently destroyed right as the Mokey Mokey king took the tiniest of scratches, instantly exploding into a massive gust of glittery pixie dust! This in turn prevented Vader from designating more cards to rip out of his hand with a good distraction.

Right as this happened, three shadows emerged from the Smokey cloud of sparkles. It was...three Mokey Mokey?? Weren't they all destroyed?

"Oh? Haha...right." Belowski spoke through the dust, which slowly began to fade. "When king goes bye-bye, he instantly summons all his fusion material: 3 Mokey Mokeys. Now only that, but his destruction triggers Mokey Mokey smackdown, so that's 3000 Attack for each of 'em. Ha...far out, amiright? Power to the Mokey Mokey."

Suddenly, all the dust was dispersed instantly as 3 Mokey Mokey roared with newfound energy. It was equal to having all three blue eyes white dragons in play!

"Now I activate a spell card from my hand: Delta Attacker. This allows them to attack my opponent directly if I have three of the same kind of monster in play. You see these lil' dudes? Well, looks like they get to bypass all your defenses this turn. I think that's game dude~"

"Mokey!"

"Mokey!"

"Mokey!"

"Okey doki Mokey Mokey~"

Suddenly, the Mokey Mokey were lit ablaze with super Saiyan-esque energy flow, blazing all around them. That's when they shot off like torpedos- All three of them at Vader!

Last edited:

comic

VADER

Another trick, and another obstacle. The boy's resources were dwindling, but relying on the force alone would lead to inevitable defeat. He needed to let his force stamina restore itself where he could, lest this insolent child would claim an unrightful victory. With the King gone, and there apparently being no barrier against this next attack, the sith lord leaped, rising up rapidly and over the attack as it fired below him, carried by the force, a very minimally taxing use, as he made to slash along the backs of one of the Mokey's while rising up, placing himself near one of the skyscrapers, a new strategy beginning to materialize in his mind.

As expected, the Mokeys redirected, blitzing for him still. He needed more power, the lightsaber had performed poorly, gashing without doing much more. He needed MORE power.

The crimson blade deactivated as the handle began to come apart, a blood-red, corrupted kyber cryster snapping from it into his hand. He could use its unsullied connection to the dark side for maximum destruction. A direct line to what was simply pure power. It would drain the crystal, enough to ruin its connection, but not enough to make it useless. He could still assemble it with the blade, but he was desperate and not left with very many options.

The Mokeys closed in, blazing forth as Vader squeezed the crystal with one hand, feeling the dark side surge like energy through his body, coursing through what veins remained. He raised his other hand toward the targets, and released energy yet unseen by any around, a surge of the force so powerful, Palpatine, or the Dark Lords of Old, could not have replicated it, not without copying these methods. A power so rarely seen, but not unheard of. The Dark Side incarnate.

Physical manifestations of force energy thoomed forth, consuming the Mokey Mokey's in their brilliant, all-encompassing blast. The energy was so great, that they seemed to disappear into it, their senses overwhelmed and overloaded. Dark pulses would make to sever them on the subatomic level, similarly bypassing any and all defenses, as they'd tried on him.

Even if they survived, even if they struck the dark lord, the force had already been unleashed, and as it passed through every particle, real and unreal, of the Mokey Mokey's, the blast continued on, headed straight for Belowski on the ground, encompassing the area for meters around. In Darth Vader's experience, it was often better to beat power... with power, though should he survive this, his condition would not be ideal. He would need to rely on Zed's survival, and then protection, so he could slowly recover. He would be vulnerable, and he doubted Bowser was happy of his treatment of Petey.​

Last edited:

Belowski

The young duelist tilted his head as Vader seemed to radiate with something, taking a part his saber. There was something...sparkly and glowing. That's when Vader used it to produce a frightening energy source, blasting out toward the Mokeys!

The energies hit each other, dark energy on the mok. They clashed, power radiating from the two as neither gave way. A single Mokey Mokey in the center, two revolving around it like a drill were on Belowski's side, It seemed the clash was at a standstill, neither side willing to give up. If anyone were to interfere, it would most certainly tear them asunder!

That's when something emerged from the energy field. Psychedelic wave patterns as a single hand, vibrating with a translucent barrier, reached up and-

"Boop."

It was Belowski! Using spirit barrier, he would pluck out an important cord to Vader's breathing harness with his index finger and thumb. This would make the sith falter, have the Mokey Mokeys blast through the weakened beam and finish Vader off in one move!

Wheeze

Something was wrong. Vader looked down, his lungs failing him out of the blue. And what his vision saw was the child, taking out a cord of his life support system. He glared at the boy for a split second, before the three Mokeys overtook him, rattling him with vibrations as they struck his bodies like torpedos, a trippy multicolored explosion going off at his position.

"Eh? We did it. That was sweet y'all!" He congratulated his Mokey Mokeys, which calmed down from their angered state.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bugs Bunny
"And the King Monkey goes for a body slam! How will Darth get out of this one?!"
Half-buried in a hole, Bugs watched the fight go on. It was difficult to see an opening for him to do any shenanigans, so he settled for playing announcer.
He wouldn't do so for long, as he heard stomping approach. On instinct, Bugs hid deeper in the hole, and heard the stomping pass him by.
Bugs peeked out of the hole to see the reason of the stomping, finding a very familiar face.
Turtle Man! It seemed his aggressiveness hasn't waned, as he was running directly into the mouth of the King Monkey (or whatever they were called).
Whatever he did, it looks like it cause the Monkey to explode into glitter, and giving bugs an idea.
Presuming the blast would send Bowser flying, Bugs hopped out of his hole, holding a bucket of Acme Glue. Wherever Bowser would land, Bugs would follow and splash the spot with glue!

Kirby
The star warrior's eyes sparkled as they entered the city, before dulling as he saw a bunch of destruction and wreckage. Clearly there was a brawl going on, so getting help would be a problem.
As his friends jumped ship, Kirby joined, looking around worriedly. So many fights, how could they make friends like this?

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Eitri had been impaled by one of the blades, though it was not enough to defeat her. She raised a hand, likely another wind attack, one that Zed responded to by launching a barrage of flaming birds, clashing with the sage's wind blades, which now glowed golden. This took the Adept by surprise. He could feel traces of his Golden Trillion in them, granting them the power of the sun, increasing their effectiveness.

The Summoned One approached from behind, not exactly quiet, Zed's wing discouraging any attempts at physical contact from behind. The searing heat would be too much to handle. The creature's assistance was not required, however, as Eitri's boosted Rexcalibur+ managed to beat out Zed's own attack, the sharp golden winds cutting into Zed's chest, sending him flying backwards and out of the Waffle House.

Thunder boomed alongside a flash in the sky, signifying another death. Unbeknownst to Zed, that had been his most trusted ally, suddenly putting his group on the backfoot. His ruined suit was stained with blood, waves of pain surging through his body, but the Golden Trillion could not give up.

He took off, wing propelling him to the top of a nearby house, a place where he could momentarily recover and figure out his next move, wing disappearing he focused his Septima on healing his wounds. Eitri was proving to be a difficult foe, so perhaps focusing on Belowski would be best, just as Vader had suggested. With the Mokey Mokey King gone, dealing with the boy would be easier.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
Clutching Dedede's hammer, Bowser performed a butt stomp to negate the shockwave of glitter. But as he landed, he landed on something wet. As he went to get up though, he found that he couldn't. He was sat upon a fresh coat of glue, the perpetrator snacking on a carrot as he leaned against the Koopa's shell.

"Y'know, it's always my goal as an entertainer to keep my audience glued to their seats..."

Bowser couldn't twist around to hit the rabbit; his flexibility was rather poor because of the massive shell on his back. So, he threw himself forward, tearing up an entire section of asphalt with him. Bugs dove behind the chunk of road, peeking out from the side.

"Yoo-hoo!"

Bowser awkwardly waddled to turn and take a swing, but the rabbit outsped the turtle with ease. He poked his head put on the other side, catching Bowser's attention again.

"Over here!"

Bowser growled in response, slowly turning the other way to the same result. Infuriated, Bowser sat down again, the chunk of asphalt coming down on the rabbit. He thought he crushed the thing, but a mocking tongue-clicking came from atop a semi-truck trailer next to the other end of a burrow.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Didja really think you could crush a toon, doc? Is still haven't even told you about the rumor, yet~"

Bowser's grin turned into a snarl. He retracted into his shell in a spin, separating himself from the road, and coming out before he touched the ground, catching D3's sledgehammer before it touched the street, too. He held the hammer up, and a flame-laced roar escaped his jaws to ignite the hammer. He plunged the weapon into the ground beside him, and grasped the weapon with both hands.

"Oh please do tell me, I'm sure you're dying to get it off your chest!!!"

Using the strength of both his arms, he dragged the hammer through the pavement, his swing generating a wave of fire that would catapult the truck into the building behind it!

Belowski

Looking around after Vader's defeat, he saw a couple of 1v1s. Bowser vs Bugs, and Eitri vs Zed. Judging that the bunny just initiated his tug of war, Belowski turned and approached towards the latter, which seemed to be getting pretty violent, as a damaged Waffle House would attest to.

"Yo, dudette!" He called out to Eitri, who was a bit away from him. "Not tryin' to cramp on your style or nothin', so I wanted to ask if ya need any help, unless this is like macho mano a mano sorta thing."

His Mokeys didn't seem to be in much of a hurry either, simply floating in place without any expression change whatsoever. It's like the four were on their own time.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bugs Bunny
"Oooh, hotheaded" Bugs noted casually, pulling a fire extinguisher out of his "fur coat". "You should cool down my good sir"
At the same time as the pun, Bugs sprayed copious amounts of the chemical agent at the wave of fire, putting it out before aiming at Bowser and his hammer for good measure. It wouldn't hurt, but the sight would be worth a chuckle.
With that done, Bugs put the extinguisher back and hopped off the truck casually.
"Now doc, you didn't hear this from me but, I hear there's some crazy strong fighter here." He gauged Bowser's reaction, and continued regardless. "Yeah, heard they may win the whole thing by themselves. You see some lasers pass by? 'Parently that was his sneeze."

Dusty McClean

The scary fire man threw the rocks straight back at Dusty! Along with all the shockwaves and loud noises, this meant Dusty narrowly avoided a rock that could've certainly cracked his screen (At least; Dusty assumed. He wasn't the smartest Roomba.), rattling him, barely making his way into the alley in time as his ability to turn Invisible ('Ghost In The Machine') kicked in, dropping off his Proximity mine as he made an attempt to zoom past Omega and Pyro stealthily with his invisibility. Not that the sound was masked.

In the meantime, he hacked a...manhole? yes, he hacked a manhole cover near Pyro, causing it to launch out of it's spot at the wide-eyed (Dusty hoped they were wide eyed at this, to be clear) maniac.

Masaru Takahara

"Huh?" Masaru was snapped out of his stupor of thinking by Leon, who pointed out that what he was doing was most certainly not the smartest thing to do, with Omega needing a repair and having already started a fight. "Oh, yeah, right. Sorry 'bout that, kinda forgot!" He admitted, before pausing as he noticed Kirby's worried look. "Aw, don't worry little guy! I'm sure the fighting'll stop soon, yeah?" He suggested, not noticing the malarky around him as the strange metal man reminding him of a great foe was slain.

"So, uh, yeah, let's go help Omega with his...uh... I dunno what he charged at, but let's help out." He pumped his fists, readied.

E-123 OMEGA
The killer droid quickly took note of the two slabs of concrete that were rapidly approaching him. It seemed the small consumer model had much more launching power than Omega had anticipated, but now was not the time to question the roomba’s capabilities.

The two machine guns quickly reconfigured into two missile launchers, which the E-series robot used to shoot missiles at the large pieces of debris that were flying towards him, reducing them to many small pieces of rubble that dinked harmlessly against Omega’s steel exterior. The robot continued to rev towards the small roomba, until two undesirable events occurred in rapid succession.

Omega’s wheel suddenly jammed (due to Dusty’s hack, unbeknownst to Omega), causing the killing machine to abruptly flip forward and roll across the pavement. By the time the robot got up, replacing the wheel with his legs in the process, the small roomba had abruptly disappeared, a proximity mine in its last known location instead. However, Omega heard the unmistakable sound of a vacuum going the speed of a small vehicle to his side, then quickly behind him. The large robot quickly turned around, and though his sensors were not at optimal functionality, they showed that Dusty was still somewhere in the area.

YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME FOR LONG, INEFFECTIVE CLEANING UNIT”

Omega stated before reconfiguring his missile launchers into two flamethrower and spraying fire all around the area where he assumed Dusty was.

comic

LEON

With Masaru's agreeance, he gave a nod. "Just hope the winner's of this are the agreeable sort," he jabbed his thumb at the direction of the chaotic battles, something he had no desire to take part in, if he could help it. With that, they returned on their way to Omega in time to find him face-planting on the pavement as his wheel inexplicably ceased to function, and it proceeded to threaten the small thing it apparently had a vendetta against, the pyro nearby getting a manhole cover launched at him.

There, Leon saw it. The way dirt shifted and parted, as though something unseen were zipping about. It was Omega's enemy, or whatever they were to each other. Invisible enemies weren't something new to the DSO agent, he'd been swarmed by man-killing super-insects larger than him that could turn invisible during his time dealing with the Los Illuminados. You could say he'd been trained for unseen opponents, at this point.

Procuring Matilda, he took aim and fired a quick burst of shots, following the trajectory of the thing, shifting the gun so that, when the spray came out, even if the target dodged out of the bullets that were on a collision course with it, it would only be able to dodge into more armor-piercing rounds, no matter the direction it took.​

Psymallard

Previously mallard
King o' da Koopas
There was silence for a moment from the mess of chemicals, until minor tremors were heard, and the continuous cracking of pavement. The source came from the extinguishing cloud, a large disturbance in the earth that was Bowser forcing himself through Bugs' tunnel!
As he got closer, a geyser of flame burst from the street under the toon. If he dodged, more and more geysers of extreme infernos would burst from beneath Bugs until he burst out of the tunnel himself. He landed with a heavy thud.

"That's the rumor? HA! Nice try, but you're getting punked first! Maybe I'll clobber the other guy with your corpse!"

The Koopa King grabbed a chunk of asphalt and placed it in front of him, before assuming a golfing stance, lining up his hammer with the chunk of rock.

"Fore!"

With a huge backswing, he smacked the rock hard, the flaming hammer imbuing the projectile with fire as well. After that one, he kicked another chunk in front of him, repeating the action, and would continue hitting another four or five more pieces of debris at his grey-furred target.

Eitri​

Zed was blasted out of the Waffle House, and Eitri waited. But no flaming birds, golden arrows, or radiant swords flew in in. The radiant sword in her stomach faded away, but the wound it left remained. The Summoned One lay on the ground, ravanged by the flames from Zed's back. Eitri tried to sit up, but winced in pain from the wound. She used her magic to stand herself up. It was very painful to move, but it appeared the nature of the radiant weapon had mostly cauterized the wound. Eitri tore off the end of her cloak, using it to pack and bind the wound. The pain nearly took her breath away, and she had to lean on one of the tables to steady herself. But still, Zed did not reveal himself.

There was no way he was dead. No thunder had announced another death. So he was still out there. Was he unconcious? Had he fled? Or had he fallen back to a more advantageous position?
"Yo, dudette!" Belowski's voice rang out. In the distance, Eitri could hear the sounds of more fighting. She looked out one of the broken windows, and saw... Belowski, casually walking towards the restaurant. Had he managed to defeat the dark lord? "Not tryin' to cramp on your style or nothin', so I wanted to ask if ya need any help, unless this is like macho mano a mano sorta thing."

With a brief blast of wind magic, another window was blown out. Eitri floated through the window, approaching Belowski. She watched him carefully. Was this a trick of some sort? A trap? And yet, his aura, his stance, the way he carried himself... Yep, that was definitely Belowski. And he looked completely untouched.
"You... You managed to defeat the others?" Eitri asked. The girl looked around, trying to find any sign of Zed, the dark lord, the plant creature, or the turtle creature. "It seems I have... underestimated you, Belowski... Any assistance would be... greatly appreciated."

Eitri activated her Pair Up ability with Belowski, and the boy began to float slightly off the ground.