• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dimension Games

The World's Strongest

Masaru felt annoyed that Zed had stopped the blade, but figured it must've been some form of telekinesis like in those old movies or like what that Akira kid could do. Still, he almost moved to try and stop the blade going for Belowski and Eitri, but he didn't have room to move to help them, as Zed sent a flock of flaming birds at him, as well as some over him - He wasn't sure why as he was unaware of where Leon was, but he had just the way to deal with them now that he had more room.

"Alola Slap!" He readied his stance as the swarm came towards him. Suddenly, he dashed forward, moving fast enough to create afterimages as he punched the area fast enough to create a tornado like effect to get rid of most of the birds. Some got past, but Masaru was confident they weren't an issue. He then turned his attention to the still airborne Zed.
Everytime he attacks, or tries to, he puts an arm out...!

With that thought coming to mind, he leapt to the air, using debri that came to the ground from when he was launched before as a stepping stone.
"Tornado Press!" He positioned his body with his whole weight spread out, attempting to land onto Zed and to ground him, planning to lock in an armbar to break or at least weaken Zed's left arm while keeping him in place. Of course, if he missed the first attack, he'd be going straight to the ground with his whole weight, which would not be ideal - Painful, in fact.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
King Bowser
The turtle turned his back to Omega, allowing his shell to absorb all of the damage from Omega's explosive rounds. That's when, from his front, came a massive muscular mushroom. His first thought was of a Toad on the Super Mushroom juice, but his second was to raise the handle of the hammer to block an incoming punch. The punch was strong, and bent the durable handle of the hammer, in a way that it would be very inefficient to swing. In response, King Koopa spewed a stream of energized red flame and used the spike at the bottom of the hammer's bottom to stab into the mushroom's clavicle, before leaping straight onto the nearest tall building. From there, he turned to look at Belowski and Eitri, summoning a spiked iron boulder that was nearly his own size! He threw it down at the pair, and then began spitting fireballs(again, enhanced by the kyber energy) at each visible enemy on the battlefield at that time.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

LEON

The hit had managed to land, a score for the DSO agent. He came to a stop some meters away, peering through the broken window of a minivan to see Zed summon some strange avian-like balls of fire, fairly large as well. Several zipped for Masaru, but a few sailed on by, headed for the area Leon had previously been. They seemed to have some limited form of consciousness, as they paused, gazing about, searching for the agent.

Grabbing a decent-sized chunk of rubble, Leon hurled it up and through the air. It crashed against the earlier metal beam he'd been near, and the birds released flames almost immediately in that direction, to which Leon quickly fired Matilda, nearly emptying his clip as a spray of bullets rained upon the birds. As fortune would have it, this was enough, the bullets shredding into them, enough to dissipate their forms. Already, Leon was moving again, slinking closer to Zed through the cover of debris, but he was running out of hiding places.

It was here that the agent paused, eyeing a manhole cover almost directly beneath Zed, leading into some form of sewers beneath them. Tight quarters environment was Leon's specialty. If he could get at least the flaming guy down there, it would be dangerous, but could be worth it. A gamble, one he'd need to take. The others could handle the large turtle for now. In Leon's experience, the guy's who could fly were often the deadliest, even if they weren't the strongest. It was just a matter of getting Zed into the sewers.

While Belowski seemed to try and hold a stern, though casual conversation with the pink-haired man, Masaru leapt into action---and his aim was to ground Zed. It worked perfectly with the agents plan! He just had to be quick.

Bursting out of cover at a sprint, springing forth, Leon covered the distance rapidly, stopping at the manhole to reach down and begin prying at it. Quickly realizing he couldn't get his fingers in the gap, the agent took out his combat knife, and pried up the cover. He grabbed it, picking up the heavy slab of metal, and swung it like an olympic athlete at shot put, using the weight and impact of the manhole cover to knock Zed on-course with the hole, as his downward trajectory would be a bit off. He'd need that extra nudge to fall through the hole.​

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
The puffball followed beside Pyro, curious over their actions. They were on odd sort, but seeing them jam out made Kirby join in, happy to see a fellow dancer.
In fact, he was so into it he failed to notice the others disappearing. But the explosions nearby gave a solid indicator over where they went and what they were doing.
While slightly miffed that they had to begin violence so quickly, Kirby felt excited to make new friend, and hurried to the area to find-
Wait. That weapon was familiar.
Kirby skidded to a halt upon seeing a metallic hammer wielded by a large turtle. It couldn't be.. but the insignia was the king's...
All these confusing thoughts were put on hold as he witnessed the turtle breathe fire right towards his friends! Kirby knew he had to intervene they only way he knew how.
Kirby inhaled, redirecting the fireballs towards his mouth. Kirby gulped down the flames, gaining the Dragon Fire ability, and called out to Bowser, asking unintelligible questions while pointing at the hammer.

Eitri​

The battlefield had quickly devolved into chaos. New monsters being summoned, flames, missiles, explosions, gunfire. So much was happening. And through it, Eitri stood next to Belowksi. Zed called out to her and Belowski, and Eitri wanted to say something back. But it seemed as though Zed was a bit too busy for all of that. Eitri worked to shield Belowski from any debris or wayward attack that came their way.

Watching Zed, Eitri grinned.
"I agree, my liege! But it appears you are a little occupied at the moment!" Eitri called out to Zed. With that, Eitri looked over to Bowser. She watched just in time to see the King Koopa jump to the side of a small building. Somehow, the beast conjured a massive spike ball and threw it down at them. He had summoned hammers last time they had fought, Eitri remembered. What strange magics.

With ease, Eitri flew to the side and dodged the massive spike ball. Belowski was in tow from the Pair Up ability. As fire rained down on the pair, Eitri put up magical barriers to block or deflect some of the fireballs away. Others, she saw were consumed by the pink blob creature. Eitri looked up towards Bowser.
"And you. Do you have a name?" Eitri called up to Bowser.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Belowski

Mushroom man was taken out pretty quickly, which caught Belowski off guard as he was about to get hit by a direct attack from bowser! That's when Eitri swept in and saved him with her pair up ability, which was becoming more and more nifty by the moment.

Thankfully, human wave tactics would activate, as this allowed him to replace the fallen mushroom man with someone new. And with his new drawn card, now he might be able to make use of them.

"Now, if you don't mind, imma just lay down the Spell card Mokey Mokey smackdown, and bring out my fluffy friend Mokey Mokey in stack Modey Modey~"

Playing both of these cards, the infamous Mokey Mokey materialized out of a cloud of glittery pink angel smoke. The mok was now active.

"Mokey Mokey!"

A soothing vibration was felt across the air, not extremely potent yet with a single Mokey out, but it was sign of what was to come. Looking over to Zed, upside down from the Pair up, Belowski continued his conversation.

"Anyways...what was I sayin? Oh, right. You should make good with her. Cause if we didn't have our the Kaiba corp guy step in, she woulda lost those fingies for good. Sooo maybe you guys should have a heart to heart? You know, balance your energies, dude. Whatcha think? Any takers?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Belowski's first request was... an apology for what he'd done to Eitri. The way the boy put it made him feel sort of bad about it, though he kept fighting on. Before he could answer, however, Masaru dropped down from above, grabbing onto the Adept from behind, taking on the incredibly hot flames of Zed's wing as the two suddenly fell. Masaru's suspicions on how the young man's Septima worked weren't quite right, however, as evidenced by the increasingly bright light emanating from Zed's body as he fell, a manhole cover approaching.

In a split second, the energy built up by Zed's limitless Septima was released midair in the form of an expanding blast of heat and flame, no doubt dealing significant damage to the point-blank Masaru, additionally repelling Leon's shot put attempt, threatening to hit him right back. Zed stopped falling just a couple feet from the ground, most of his focus back on Eitri and Belowski, though he now kept an eye on Leon, a wall of fire rising in between the Adept and the DSO agent to separate them for a moment.

"Perhaps my actions were a little on the brutal side," Zed admitted. "and I do apologize for that. However, I believe we both know that this competition will only conclude when there is only one left standing. No alliance lasts forever. Regardless of the victor of the current battle, someone will be forced to turn against their companions." He added, thinking back to when he'd first formed his alliance with Vader. Both the dark lord and the Golden Trillion knew exactly what was at stake.

"There is no other option but to fight."

Jack
A ways from the chaotic battlefield, the three contestants previously unaccounted for arrived to the ruined city. The Ghostrunner came to a stop near an abandoned building, looking back to find the barrier had stopped moving slightly outside of the city limits, designating it as the only safe area. Safe from the barrier, at least.

The sounds of battle could be heard from far away, no doubt the rest of the combatants duking it out in a big battle. There was a chance the three could wait it out before picking off any stragglers, but they could potentially miss out on allies who knew more than Jack did about the situation.

"You know it will come down to a fight in the end."

The Architect had a point, as much as it went against his own hopes. So far, combat seemed to be the only solution to this competition. Was there truly nothing he could do to change that?

"Duck."

He'd almost forgotten he was still holding Psyduck's hand. Lowering his hand before letting go of the Pokémon, he looked down at the duck.

"Sorry. "

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The fire-loving creature was so lost in its song and dance that he completely lost track of where her friends where! Just where had they gone? They couldn't have just abandoned them, right? Well, there were colourful lights and cheering coming from a short distance, so maybe that's where they'd gone!

Prancing on over, still mid-samba, the Pyro had danced right around the burning flames (or in their case, sparkling rainbows and bubbles), now swinging about his flare gun and detonator like maracas, his actual ones tucked into their strap. Flares went out and about, some heading for Zed, some heading for Bowser, but a good portion just generally being shot about for flair without a care in the world for ammo. For all the Pyro knew, she could just nab some scrap metal and use it to re-fuel its two guns.

And it was completely unclear if the Pyro knew about the fight in the first place and was advancing toward Zed while trying to grab both enemies' attention, or if she was just blissfully unaware of what was going on and kept dancing out of pure motivation to do so.

Belowski

As Zed was continuously attacked, he made a conscious effort to respond, erecting a bright wall of flames to buy time for his words to be heeded. When he spoke to Belowski, he made it clear killing them all is not what he wanted, but what he had to do because that's how the game was designed, apologizing for how he went about it, but not his goal.

"Ohhh, I see. Cause you think only one of us can come out alive to return to where her we came from." He commented. "But like, I gotta ask...Is the world you came from...worth going back to?."

He gestured around to the place they found themselves in, nobody in sight, buildings, distant mountains and forest.

"There's no responsibilities here! Nobody to force you to do nothin', no need to work. We could just live here, having picnics and starin' up at the clouds! You should totally join us!"

comic

LEON​

This kid was persistent in trying to instill his line of thinking into the firewings guy, Leon thought as he took a step back, raising an arm to shield his eyes from the flames that had erupted. The enemy had even taken the time to respond, to which Belowski raised some points---all of which the DSO Agent strongly disagreed with. Masaru had been flung into the wall of flames, at which Leon was quick to pull him to his side, patting some flames out on the man's skin. Crazy guy, but Leon had some respect for that.

"Kid, I understand you live a life without purpose, but some of us need a purpose. I'm not leaving my home undefended, I'm not going to abandon everyone and everything I ever knew. Me, that's something I can't do! If you're not gonna fight for anything, then get somewhere where you won't get hurt!" As Leon shouted this, he slid Matilda back into her holster, before pulling out a much larger gun: the Striker. It wasn't quite as beloved nor customized as Matilda, but at six yards, this shotgun could rip apart the entire base of a tree, and it was now being fired toward Zed.​

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
"What your friend here says is true," Zed replied, having turned to face Leon as he spoke his mind, feeling as though Belowski wouldn't attack until this conversation of theirs was done. The DSO agent pulled out a larger, shotgun-like weapon, Zed flying a slight distance backward, summoning a golden shield in front of his body as Leon fired, the bullets tearing into it. The projectiles did considerably more damage than Zed expected, nearly shredding through the entire shield, but it managed to endure the hit.

A golden feather manifested a small distance behind Belowski and Eitri, far enough to remain out of range of Bowser's attacks. Zed warped to it, additionally getting him out of the way of Pyro's attacks, the arsonist just now joining the fray. "Unlike you, others have a purpose they both need and desire to fulfill. I am responsible for an entire country. I cannot leave that life behind. I must ensure a bright future not just for my people, but for all of humanity." The Adept continued, reminded of the recent increase in Primal Dragons worldwide. ATEMS had the solution within their grasp, with Layla's Djinn being capable of securing Moebius' powers. He was not going to stay here and risk all that he had worked for.

"If you won't fight for a purpose, I must kindly ask that you step aside. Your ally agrees."

Belowski

"Huh...so that's how it is. Good to know."

Belowski went silent for a few seconds, seemingly like he was lost in deep thought. The half open eyes of the big glanced to the left, where there weren't any foes.

"So you two or the same way, huh? Doin your thing." Belowski said, yawning at the end. "Well, y'all can do that. This dude's done."

in character of him, seemed like after he got the apology, he quickly had his lazy bone kick in. Two guys fighting for their own kingdoms? Man, that sounded way too much effort. Closing his eyes, he talked up to Eitri.

"Let's go...I'm gettin' sleepy."

Eitri​

The Sage frowned, looking back to Belowski while keeping an eye on both Bowser and Zed.
"Are you certain, Belowski? If we leave, these two will most certainly kill Leon and the others. And once they are felled, Zed will come for us to finish what he started." Eitri said to the duelist. "If we leave now, it will be more work for us in the future. Rather than doing the work now, and allowing us to have a restful future."

comic

LEON​

"He's certain," Leon replied to Eitri for Belowski. "Go with him. We'll be fine."

It was a half-lie, of course. Leon had no idea if he'd be "okay", nor Masaru, but he stood by his martial artist ally. He would have leapt through the flames to provide any sort of support for the kids, but the flaming warrior didn't seem interested in engaging them at the moment, so Leon opted to stick by Masaru so that he could recover.

"Go," Leon urged Eitri. "Neither of you deserve this place. If there's any chance I can keep you from dying, I'll take it, and you're probably safer away from Morton the Turtle and his birdbrained hothead boyfriend." The DSO Agent offered a wink, as if to show confidence. "We have Omega. We got this."​

Eitri​

The girl looked from Leon to Belowski, then to Zed. There were not many opponents left. And if they wanted to stay here and eliminate each other, Eitri would not be one to argue. She would just have to do her best to stay alert and wait to see who would show up.
"Well, if you insist. Be sure to kill Zed for me." Eitri said to Leon.

With that, Eitri flew off with Belowski in tow. She flew down the narrow alleyways between the buildings, trying to put distance between them and the battle.
"Now what, Belowski?" Eitri asked the teen.

Masaru Takahara

"YAH!" Masaru let out a yelp of pain at the point blank blast, knocked away back to the ground. Luckily for him, Leon pulled him to his side, helping to put out the flames. He gave a thumbs up. "Thanks, man, owe ya." He admitted, before pausing as he heard the almost philosophical ranting of Zed, Belowski, and Leon.

A purpose to return to, huh?
He pondered on that. Maybe his purpose was selfish, far more than the others - Odio hadn't been wrong about that in his questioning, he knew - But did that make it worth less? He hoped not. And while he was thinking on this fact, Belowski planned to leave, which Leon encouraged. Honestly, Masaru thought it was for the best as he saw Eitri and Belowski leave. He sighed, focusing his breathing as he shot glares towards Bowser and Zed. With his focus, he felt his pains lessening, and himself feeling slightly stronger...

"Good luck." He remarked over to his foes, and to Leon as well, taking his stance to ready himself.

Belowski

"To be honest...I didn't have much of a plan. How do you feel about catching some rays and thinkin' about the secrets of the universe?"

It was clear that Belowski did not want to participate in this game. He was content to live here. Leon, Zed. They were the same really. They wanted to go back even if it meant killing everyone to get it. That didn't jive with him. He rather be happy with this surprise vacation rather than fight against it.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
The turtle wasn't targeted by much other than words and a couple of shots from a flare, the latter of which he raised an arm to block his face from the fire that harmlessly ran off the thick, fire-resistant scales of the beast. His ego's attention was caught by Eitri. He propped up one leg on the lip of the roof, glaring down at her with an air of superiority despite his beat-up mug.

"ME?! I'm King Bowser M. Koopa, pleasure to kill- HEY!"

Eitri had sped off, much to Bowser's dismay. And, to Zed's misfortune, Bowser now only had eyes for those who wronged him. He leapt down from the building, smashing the asphalt, and once again curled into a double-sided shell ball. He revved up, the spikes digging into the road and flinging a spray of asphalt at Pyro and Kirby, before speeding after the children!

Psyduck
There was a wall of death approaching. Psyduck froze like a deer in headlights, but it was Jack who began dragging The Duck away. Now, Psyducks don't have a very solid stride, so the Ghostrunner really was dragging him. Thankfully, they stopped at the city before he was dragged across too much asphalt, and before they reached any rubble or broken glass.
He collapsed. The Duck had to take a breather for a moment after that experience.

Eitri​

"Perhaps." Eitri said as they flew through the streets. "I know there I things I would like to discuss with you. And I am still interested in that 'Duel Monsters' game-"
The sound of rumbling cut Eitri off. The Sage looked behind her and Belowski to see Bowser rolling after them, having retracted into his shell.

"Hm. It appears King Bowser M. Koopa is not as allowing as Zed." Eitri said. Suddenly stopping, Eitri gestured behind herself and Belowski. Magical energies swirled around her hand, and chunks of the road were torn up. They constructed a ramp that would hopefully cause Bowser to go flying over them and into a nearby building!

Belowski

"Oh?"

Eyes didn't lie, that was one angry Koopa. Shame he didn't just want to Duke it out with those who actually wanted to fight to the death. Why'd he have to get messed with? Sighing groggily, he looked at his hand. Drawing a card he could confirm: nothing was too useful at the moment. In the future? Very. Now? Not so much. In the meantime, he pointed his Mokey up at Bowser, right as the ramp appeared.

"Ayyy, that's rad. I like the way you think." He complimented his witch friend. "Mokey, why dontcha give him some good vibes?"

"Mokey."

The angel flapped it's wings, hoping to stimulate his vagus nerve to force him to yawn, throwing him off focus so he's fall right for the trap!

Psymallard

Previously mallard
King Bowser M. Koopa Sr.
The Mokey Mokey's good vibes were useless in this scenario, they could not permeate the shell-ball that was Bowser at the moment, for it seemed that the shell provided defenses for more than just damage. Regardless, Bowser hit the ramp anyways, though he really hit it, tearing it up on impact and lessening its ability to change the direction of the Koopa's massive momentum... so that now he was flying straight towards the airborne duo!
However, Eitri was quick to dodge, Belowski with her as he clutched onto his hat to keep that as well. Bowser uncurled to land, skidding and pivoting simultaneously by digging his claws into the road on his right side. Then, another energized torrent of plasma blasted from his mouth! The two couldn't dodge forever...

Last edited:
E-123 Omega
Belowski and Eitri were beginning to leave the battle—a course of action that E-123 did not consider ideal. However, Leon’s morals seemed to be encouraging him to get the two children to leave the scene, and Omega did not argue with his fleshy teammate. Unfortunately, the large turtle quickly began to pursue as the two left the scene. The war machine stomped a foot, frustrated at the attempt to flee.

“YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!”

Omega activated his jet boosters again, taking off at high speeds. As he sped along the asphalt, hovering slightly above the ground, he looked to his side and saw the pink puffball was also in pursuit, letting out a long series of aggressive “poyo”s. E-123 decided he could use this to their advantage, taking a very brief moment to formulate a plan.

“PUFFBALL, I HAVE A PLAN.“ Omega reconfigured his left hand into a cannon of sorts and his minigun back into a standard hand. “I WILL LAUNCH YOU AT HIM.” It did not take long for Kirby to agree to the violence, which delighted the machine. With one large, metal hand, Omega scooped up the pink demon and squished him into the cannon, taking aim at Bowser. He could not aim directly for the koopa’s front due to the fact that he was breathing fire, but he could still hit him in the side!

Omega continued to thrust forward until he had a clear shot at the distracted King of the Koopas, and blasted Kirby forwards towards his side! After he did so, he began to reconfigure his arms again, readying his next attack!

comic

LEON​

Thankfully, the kids dipped. Unfortunately, Morton went after them (Leon struggled to call the King Koopa anything else, his nickname sticking in his mind, having not heard Bowser's name announcement). "Omega-!" Leon began, but the bot was already speeding after the turtle.

“YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!”

It would have to be enough---Zed was still an issue to be dealt with. He had Pyro and Masaru for support, but that would only be so much, and judging by flame-brain's entire vibe, Pyro was next to useless here. Masaru was hurt, recovering quickly, but they needed close-quarters to give him more use.

"Just us, buddy," Leon stated toward Zed, raising a free hand, waving his fingers in a taunt of "come at me". "You're lookin' a little worn out, long day? Think you can handle us?"

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
The samba-dancing lunatic got jiggy with it as fires and chaos erupted around them, almost avoiding the slabs of asphalt chucked at him but getting hit by one anyway and being flung with it, accidentally pressing the trigger on her Detonator and launching themselves up, coincidentally avoiding being crushed between a rock and a hard place, in the most literal sense.

This now caused the Pyro to come falling down onto the ground, cracks and damages appearing in his Last Breath mask.. including one of the eye sockets shattering, his world twisting and warping. One half was a paradise full of cheer and joy, the other was a hellish landscape full of death and flame. The optical mask's illusion was shattered. The arsonist stood slowly, first glancing at his hands, then at the world around him. Even with a socket shattered, there was no eye visible underneath. Yet.. now, perhaps the worst thing was done.

The monster, held back by its mask.. was unleashed. And all hell was about to break loose. With the mirrors of sunshine and rainbows broken, his gaze now turned to the one who's team member was responsible for this. The floating man, one half a baby with cupid wings, the other half a human torch. And he was mad. It all used to be so.. nice. So.. happy. And now, all of it in ruins. Just like what he was intending to do.

The sound of a shotgun being pumped filled the air - the previously mad dancer now held his default secondary in his arms, taking aim while his opponent was distracted and taking a shot at them. Now.. for the Pyro.. the battle has truly begun.

Eitri​

Bowser rolled to a stop, and Eitri was ready. She conjured a magic shield of energy to protect herself and Belowski from the flames. These were intesnse flames, surprisingly so. Eitri's magic shield wouldn't be able to work for long against it. And in this narrow alleyway, dodging from left to right wasn't an option... Or was it? Eitri suddenly flew to the side, crashing through a small window into one of the ruined buildings. Finally, something good happening because she was still a child.

Pulling Belowski with her, Eitri flew through the ruined building. She began to fire off Rexcalibur spell attacks at some of the walls in the building as she did.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Following Zed's request, the battle had gone from a two versus seven to a one against three. Belowski and Eitri had left the scene, Bowser chasing them down, getting Omega and Kirby to follow after him. Only humans were his foes now, something he had good experience against.

"A noble thing. Sparing the young ones from doing battle, even though they're your strongest fighters," Zed commented, thinking of how he treated Layla much the same. "I’m interested in seeing how the three of you hold up in comparison. My Golden Trillion is no slouch. Let us battle!”

With that last word (accompanied by the sound of Pyro’s shotgun firing), the Adept shot forward with ludicrous speed, Eclipse Solaire in hand, blazing past Leon as he swung the radiant blade. He would come to a stop right behind Masaru, slicing upwards at the martial artist, a golden explosion bursting in front of Zed to boot. Zed’s Solis Rotem was quite powerful at close range, able to deal considerable damage and send someone of Masaru’s size staggering backwards, if not outright flying by the blast.

Last edited:

Belowski

What a wild chase. The angry turtle kept its pursuit, only getting slightly hindered as it recklessly continued its assault. Drawing a card, Belowski looked at it, adjusting his hat so it didn't fly off of him. This one could be useful.

"You should like...chill out dude." Belowski told Bowser, still being a part of this chase. "All that anger is totally throwing of your balance. Call me a party pooper, but I don't think you should have taken that power."

He recognized the power emanating from him. The same hatred. Somehow, Bowser shared a signature to Vader. Subtler, but it was certainly there.

"Maybe this lil' friend will help cheer ya up. I'm gonna bring back Happy Lover, and have it share the love~"

"Brrrriiii!"

Happy lover took the field, flying past Mokey Mokey and fired it's familiar pink blast toward Bowser.

comic

LEON

The agent's eyes widened, before he fell backward, throwing himself into a controlled fall. The Eclipse Solarire blazed over him with blinding light, and for a moment, the world seemed to slow as it came dangerously close... only singeing the ends of Leon's long hair as Zed passed by. Tucking into his fall, the world's speed resumed as Leon took aim with Matilda upside-down, firing several shots for Zed's right leg, aiming to hit the backs of them and blast out his kneecap, just before the burst of golden light flashed from Solis Rotem, and Leon spun back to his feet, procuring his knife.​

Takahara Masaru

"Hey, get back here-" The martial artist yelled after Bowser as the turtle gave chase to Belowski and Eitri, though Omega and Kirby pursued him instead. Meanwhile, he looked over...and noticed something different around the pyromaniac as Leon was taunting their opponent to come at the pair.
"What the...?!" Before he could react to most of this, he felt a rush of air as Zed moved right behind him, turning just in time to see the rising blade coming to him. He moved his arms to try and block, only for a bright explosison to send him airborne. Whilst in the air, he shook himself awake, spinning in midair as he tried to catch himself. Eventually, he felt his spinning slow as he saw himself falling to the ground, a fair distance away from where he started - Could've been much worse. He coughed a bit, keeping his hand to his mouth before trying to focus.
There's gotta be something...Think back, for once!
!

Suddenly, the warrior thought back to the Muay Thai prodigy known as Namkiat; One of his toughest rivals, who had learned to control himself when airborne. And Masaru had learned his techniques, he knew how to do the same!

"Lookpanjama Kick!" He managed to force himself to spin in the air, doing a kicking motion as he spun to control himself. Due to this, he landed back on his feet, rather than his back like he naturally would have. "...That all?" He questioned Zed with a shout, trying to remain as stoic and calm as he could in the moment. His clothes were burned and cut slightly near his chest, but other than that he seemed mostly right as rain. Although that did appear to be blood on the hand he coughed onto.
Once again, he took his offense stance, this time rushing towards Zed and he began to spin again.
"Max Bomber!" Channelling the spirit of a pro-wrestler in the showbiz, he aimed to strike Zed with a lariat with the force of a boom. In fact, as he spun, the word 'BWHOOOOM!' seemed to appear around him for a split second...

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Leon’s bullets were fast, no doubt about that—- but it seemed Zed’s Rostrum Charge surpassed even their speed, the well-placed shots just missing their mark. Masaru was struck by Solis Rotem, leaving the fighter outside of his effective range for a bit, giving Zed a few seconds to focus on the other two.

With a snap of his fingers, several golden feathers shot out towards Leon and Pyro, speed rivaling Leon’s own bullets. Should either of them make contact with one of them, they’d be surprised to find that they received no damage—-instead being tagged by a feather-shaped marker. Zed would follow up by firing a constant stream of flaming birds, now featuring homing properties, a technique Zed dubbed Scarlet Passion.

Masaru came back quickly, performing a spinning lariat, leaving himself wide open as he put his focus into the wrestling move. Zed planned to take full advantage of this.
Bathe the world in dazzling light
Bring forth the swelling spirit of rebellion
Mine arrow is at the heart, piercing forth

“Lux Ballista!”

A large golden bow manifested in front of Zed, an array of equally large glowing arrows nocked into it. They were all fired at once in a spread, the blazing arrows threatening to shred through anyone in its path, especially the vulnerable Masaru!

Meanwhile, at the legion of Doom at the showdown against Zed
Leon, Masaru, and Pyro were all teaming you against Zed in an effort to take the powerhouse down, but the adept still had a few tricks up his sleeve, landing a good hit against Masaru and keeping Leon on his toes, unable to land a hit on Zed thanks to his Golden Trillion. Fire burned everywhere the team looked and their adversary was at the center of it all, emanating an aura of power, not intending to lose this battle.

”Lux Ballista!”

Zed manifested a massive golden bow in front of him, taking aim at Masaru, aiming to end his life in one flash of fire arrows!

“I’m sorry, but this is for the future of my people—!”

CRASH
Zed was quickly cut off, his giant bow and arrow dissipating due to his loss of concentration. He was sent flying into a building, leaving a crater in the side of a wall. The blue ball that hit him bounced off of his body due to the momentum, rapidly spinning around before landing on the ground.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

The hedgehog’s body was still smoking from his battle, but that did not affect his smugness in the slightest. Sonic chuckled to himself before waggling his finger at the adept with a cocky grin on his face.

“Tsk tsk tsk, not today, birdbrain!”

He looked back at the trio of people who he had just saved, unsure of what was going on, but decided to roll with the punches. “Sorry if I’m late to the party!”

The number in the sky ticked up with an explosion similar to the ones from before, but not identical.

Last edited:
The World's Strongest

Masaru was shocked, to say the least, to see the bow materialize in front of his eyes - He was sure of his demise in that moment. Suddenly, another roar of wind passed by his body, and Zed was gone - Smashed into the side of a building by a blue blur. He wasn't sure what his saviour was...but he sighed a breath of relief as he stopped in place, taking a more defensive stance - In case Zed did...something.

"Thanks." He managed to say, cautious. "Who are you?" He decided to question after a moment, obviously confused - Even more so when he looked up to see the number had gone up.

comic

LEON​

Matilda was quick to dispatch the feathers headed his and Pyro's way, emptying what was left of his clip. The feathers might have been just as fast as his bullets, but a simple calibration in aiming fixed that. Metal met fire, and was cancelled out. Zed wasn't quite finished, however, leading with a stream of the flaming birds as the empty magazine slid out of Matilda, and Leon slapped a fresh clip in. Rather than take cover, he surprisingly burst forward, heading straight for Zed, head-first into his stream of firebirds.

The DSO Agent leapt, directly into a spew of flames that seemingly engulfed him, but the bird was suddenly slashed in half, disappearing. Still in his jump, Leon simultaneously fired Matilda, blasting apart several more of the birds as they moved in, his jacket now in smolders, burning about his body, a fact that didn't seem to bother the man as he landed, before leaping again, spinning over more flames as he cut through three more birds at once with his knife, still unloading Matilda at the stream, wiping out the birds at double the speed Zed could produce, the distance between the two closing before---

WHUMP!

Zed was sent flying, slamming heavily into an adjacent wall, an impact crater left behind from it. The cause of this wasn't Masaru, or even Pyro, but a waist-high blue creature who seemed vaguely familiar to Leon, the creature taunting Zed, waggling its finger.

“Sorry if I’m late to the party!” The hedgehog greeted, before the sound of a crack rippled in the sky, more like a rifle shot compared to the rumbling thunder of the usual numbers ticking down...

And then the counter ticked up by one.

Breathing slightly heavy, Leon brushed the smoldering remnants of his jacket off himself, fully revealing his gray undersuit, fireproof. Zed's birds hadn't left a mark. Well, not entirely true, Leon really liked that jacket. He was a bit ticked off it was gone. "You're just in time," he replied to the anthropomorphic thing as Masaru joined them, offering thanks, and asking for a name, and it suddenly clicked in Leon's mind.

"It's Sonic," he answered for the hedgehog, brows knit together as he glanced at Sonic. "Right? I've got a little cousin who's a big fan of you." If he was right, this was a video game character. He'd seen Darth Vader from Star Wars before, other characters that he could recognize as fictional. Of course, it wasn't too shocking, after all the times he'd met Chun-Li and Ryu, who were from an arcade game. "I'm Leon Kennedy. This tough S.O.B. is Masaru Takahara. The rampaging lunatic over there, we call Pyro. And the guy you just hit? Birdbrain was a good label, so we'll stick with that."

He turned his attention back on Zed, flipping his knife in his hand before he steadied Matilda, briefly checking her count. 40 bullets left in his second clip. Once it was gone, he'd have only one clip remaining before Matilda would be rendered useless. 140 bullets in total. He felt he'd need to switch to the rifle soon. With Sonic here, playing the distance game could be done, and the sniper shots moved far faster than Leon's other bullets, way faster than Zed or his attacks had so far displayed. Their odds had just gone up drastically.​

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Bowser
Something slugged into Bowser's shoulder. It didn't do any real damage, due to the squishiness of the ammo, but the force caused him to turn slightly, allowing the kids' escape. Kirby had rebounded into the air, and it took Bowser only a moment to react accordingly. He leapt after the puffball, created three inanimate, kyber-boosted shadow duplicates of him, and then swung his arm to spike the star warrior, as well as the explosive duplicates, at the bulky bot!

This wasn't all, however, because Bowser's momentum continued. He landed outside the alleyway, in the road, and leapt again, leaving a flaming, kyber-powered shockwave in his wake! He continued this maneuver, bounding off of buildings as well to make his trajectory even more confusing. The massive mess of shockwaves wouldn't be easy on Omega's legs, as those were still damaged. And to apply even more brutal pressure, Bowser blasted the occasional fireball down upon the bot.

Psyduck
The Duck heard cocommotion. He pushed himself to his feet and looked in the direction of the noise, but obviously there were buildings in the way. Better check it out than to sit there and be bored, Psyduck figured, and so he strolled in the direction he heard the loudest noise from.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
Kirby rebounded off of Bowser's shoulder, before spreading his wings and flying back, just out of reach Bowser's spike. In retaliation, he spat a stream of flames over Bowser as he fell. Kirby wasn't done, but he was forced to hold off continuing the stream as a seeming ally flew in front of Bowser. Taking advantage of the distraction, Kirby charged forward, morphing into a flaming dragon that would strike right into Bowser's gut!

Eitri​

The sage continued her flight. She had expected the King of the Koopas to come crashing through the wall after them, but he did not. She could hear a series of loud crashes and shockwaves coming from outside. The wrath of Bowser was no longer bearing down on the children. Eitri flew out of the building on the opposite side of the fighting, staying low to the ground and continuing to fly away from the fight.
"A close call, Belowski." Eitri said back to the drowsy duelist.

The pair rounded a street corner, and Eitri suddenly stopped. Before them was something new. A small, yellow creature. It was duck-like, but much more chubby. A strange platypus, perhaps? Eitri looked down at Psyduck. She had not seen any sign of animals during this entire competition. And now, here, in the city, one just happened to show up?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
"Birdbrain is a new one, I must say."

Emerging from the rubble was Zed, outfit covered in dust, a noticeable bruise present on his side, clothes ripped apart by Sonic's last-second save. The tables had turned, the fight now a one against four, with each member now able to provide better coverage thanks to Sonic. It was sort of ironic how one of the first people Zed had joined forces with was now on the opposing side.

"I thought you were dead. Here to challenge my Golden Trillion, I presume?" Zed spoke, his bright wing lifting him out of the rubble and into the air. "You're welcome to try and stop me if you wish!"

Smugly confident as ever, the Adept flew overhead at high speeds, conjuring four flocks of golden birds in midair, each group comprised of a dozen birds. Each flock would dive down towards each individual fighter, following their movements closely. Despite the damage he had taken, Zed's attacks were still burning powerfully bright. He was far from done.​

Jack
Psyduck waddled off by himself, interested in the sounds of battle, Jack still unsure if it had any actual fighting capabilities. Wanting the group to stick together for a better chance at survival, the Ghostrunner chased after the Pokémon, Ribombee still on his shoulder. His cybernetic enhancements got him to the duck in no time flat, Psyduck stopping in front of two floating humans, one of which Jack recognized.

He'd seen the girl when this competition first begun. Jack had started off between her and Grief before he was locked into battle with the professor, and he hadn't come across her since. In a certain way, it was nice to see a familiar face. Floating next to her was a boy in some sort of school uniform, with tired eyes and messy hair, a strange device on his arm. He had no idea what their intentions were, but there was a chance neither one was hostile. He had a feeling the boy wasn't, anyway.

Realizing being a six-foot tall machine with a katana on his back could seem quite menacing to children, the Ghostrunner put both of his hands up, standing firmly next to Psyduck, making his intentions clear. "We mean no harm."

"Really?"

Masaru Takahara, The World's Strongest

Masaru was, unsurprisingly, confused by what Leon said (He'd never heard of a 'Sonic' before. Maybe he wasn't paying enough attention to the world.). Then Zed got up, and moved to attack. He grimaced at the birds coming towards him, but shook his head. "This again?" He raised his stance, focusing his energy.
"Alola Slap!" Once again, he moved quick enough to generate after-images (Though, now that he was back, someone like Sonic would probably be able to see the movements far clearer), punching the area with enough force to create a tornado-like effect to disperse the majority of the birds headed for the group...after he moved a few feet away from the others, of course. He then glared to Zed...he needed to do this, fast - He couldn't risk this Sonic guy turning on them mid-fight or anything, given Zed seemed to know him. "Cover me?" He asked Leon and Sonic somewhat sheepishly, focusing once more...
Namkiat's speed... Great Aja's acrobatics... Han's guile, Jackie's strength... Max's determination, Moribe's wisdom... One by one, Masaru channelled everything he learned from his 'teachers', shifting his stance to match up to each as he thought. He began to charge his energy, the ground pushed down further with cracks for a long 10 seconds. Then, if he was successful, only able to thrown off if dazed or stunned...!

And everyone's wills combined!

"You ready for this?! WORLD-BREAKER'S WRATH!" He roared at the top of his longs, his voice carrying throughout the city as he leapt to the air with a loud grunt, the height (Namkiat and Aja's agilities combined...) overtaking that of Zed's before he came crashing down towards the ground, right behind Zed - Missing him this time, perhaps he'd learned his lesson about grappling with the Golden Trillion's Power (Max's determination to go beyond what was needed, Moribe's Wisdom to learn from everything...), before he smashed his fist straight into the concrete, shaking the very ground the city was atop. In that instant, the ground around his fist cratered, roughly 12 diameters outwards, falling several feet with a huge crack in the area (Han's slyness and Jackie's raw might!) before very large chunks of the concrete came flying out the ground at high velocity in many directions before they came crashing back down, threatening to squash Zed!

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Psyduck
As Psyduck was traveling, a human approached! The human was curious, so The Duck was keen to show the young lass what he was about. He greeted Eitri with a smile, before picking up a chunk of rubble and presenting it proudly. However, before she could take it, he stuffed it into his mouth.

Then, his expression soured, and a Hydro Pump built in his throat to launch the rock at high speeds, aimed at her forehead. This Psyduck was no mere animal, Eitri would come to realize, as The Duck was a magical creature that hailed from the world of Pokémon, blessed with magical abilities, and emboldened by a sheer hatred of humans.

Last edited: