• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dimension Games

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d

PYRO​

Axe met sword, a brief clash felt as the axe was knocked back by the force, but as the mercenary made another swing toward Zed, he was quick to slash upward with a shout. A burst of fire and energy erupted from the blade, one of the lenses making it out to be a spray of skittles, but they knew the truth of what was going down.

Mid-swing, the pyro was lifted off their feet, flinging backward as their axe went flying off into the distance. Not quite dead, the mercenary was once again forced to collide in a manner that couldn't be described as gentle. Their suit was torn, even burning in some places. That couldn't be good, not even a little bit.

"Mmph!" the pyro challenged, still on the ground, raising their detonator to fire a concussive shot toward Zed. Just like before, it would burst with energy similar to the degreaser's air blast, simply due to the concussive force of the explosion.​

Eitri​

Thunder rumbled through the arena, not from battle, but from another death. The girl looked up to Leon, her eyes widening slightly as Leon revealed what Belowski had told him. She looked away, smiling and shaking her head. It seemed coming to this place as a child did have its advantages.
"A most unusual boy..." Eitri muttered. Looking back to Leon, she spoke up. "I am... not entirely surprised. He talks so much about wanting to stay here, it makes me wonder. Perhaps he despises where he is from. He certainly is a deeper thinker than his first appearance reveals."

Eitri shrugged.
"I will not lie. I have much to do back where I am from, and cannot afford to die here." Eitri said. "If I am given enough time, I will try to find a way to escape this place without more fighting. But that may not end up becoming an option. I have seen the glowing barrier draw nearer, and there are not many places to investigate. A more in-depth investigation of the starting zone, if we are still able to reach it? Perhaps this ruined city may hold secrets."

The girl frowned.
"Am I the only one who has given thought to why this is happening? What purpose this is serving?" Eitri asked Leon. "Do you have any ideas of that?"

comic

LEON​

She had a lot on her mind as well, responding in kind to the DSO Agent at each turn, before she offered her own question, about why they were in this place. Almost absentmindedly, Leon began to take out herbs and started to crush them, not offering his thoughts for a few moments, before he shook his head. "I've been trying not to think about it. There's no telling who or what's pulling the strings. That death wall, the glowing barrier, it just keeps closing around us. It's pretty obvious our purpose here is to fight until either one or none remain..."

He paused, crushing up a red, blue, and green herb together into a type of paste, which he inserted into another vial---seemingly his last---followed by the liquid, at which he corked the top and began to swish the elixir around. "This isn't my first time fighting outside of my universe, but I can't say I've ever experienced any of this before. But there's one thing I DO know,"

Sticking his vial away for safekeeping, Leon pulled Matilda back out, seemingly working to keep his hands busy, now digging his nails at the crevices of the handgun, scraping dirt out of it. "When our enemies are killed, that barrier's not gonna stop. Not until there's at least one person left standing. Like you, I need to go home, too. There's a lot at stake, riding on me, but I know I'm not the only one with that dilemma. I don't know what I'm gonna do if it's just you, me, Belowski, and Masaru left. I can't bring myself to kill any of you, not willingly."​

Eitri​

Eitri raised an eyebrow at Leon's comment.
"Pardon? This isn't your first time fighting outside your universe?" Eitri asked. But before she could ask more, the sage sensed movement approaching the building they were hiding in. Carefully glancing out the window, Eitri spotted a familiar robotic humanoid walking towards them. And carrying with him, Belowski.

"Our new robot friend is returning. I believe Belowski is just asleep, but we should still be on guard." Eitri said to Leon.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
His attack hit Pyro dead on, flinging the maniac backwards, additionally getting rid of the axe. One by one, their weapons were being lost. And Zed’s Septima was limitless as always.

Another projectile, small yet fast, was fired at Zed—-and it hit him square in the chest, sending him tumbling along the ground due to the strength of the blast. This time, a jolt of pain spread through his body, coming from his chest. Most certainly a broken rib. In ordinary circumstances, a simple use of Healing Feathers would patch him right up, but he doubted that’d be the case here.

Regardless, he knew his foe was running out of options. He just had to keep the aggression up for a little longer. Holding a hand out, his classic flock of golden birds manifested, quickly flying towards Pyro, but they were the bait. While the mercenary was occupied, he would fire several feathers at them, low to the ground, aiming for a tag. If successful, he’d warp next to Pyro with his Lux Assault, quickly slashing with his Eclipse Solaire to finish the maniac off.

Jack
After a relatively short, completely uneventful walk for the Ghostrunner, he had arrived back at the building where Leon and Eitri were recovering. Belowski still asleep in his arms, he nudged the door open with his elbow before heading inside, careful not to bump the boy into anything.

“Duck‘s gone,” Jack told the two humans before him, crouching to set Belowski down on top of a nearby couch, still perplexed by his ability to easily sleep. Was it somehow connected to those monsters he summoned?

“Does he… usually do this?”

comic

PYRO

Still lying on the ground, the Pyro quickly slid a fresh shell inside the detonator before snapping it back up and taking aim. That first shot had been successful, but Zed was quick to summon more of his avian flock. Firing at it, the mercenary dispersed it with the concussive blast of the detonator, and slid in another round while clambering up, about to take aim before wincing as several feather-like projectiles suddenly stabbed into them, starting at their leg and ending at their waist.

With an agitated "hmph", the Pyro took aim---to find Zed was missing. Pausing, the mercenary realized all too soon what this meant. The Golden Trillion's typical tactic. Before the schizophrenic could turn to face their opponent, they felt a sharp pain at their neck...

Thunder echoed through the sky, and the counter ticked down once.

Pyro's body fell to their knees, before collapsing completely as their head landed beside them a moment later, and in a flash of flames, Zed's wings were restored...

LEON

Time to answer Eitri wasn't given as she alerted him to Jack and Belowski's approach. He was a lot more worried than she seemed when he saw Belowski's limp form in Jack's arms. Had he double-crossed them? Had he and the duck plotted this? Leon almost cursed himself for his naive hope of goodness in others, but quelled it as Jack reached them, and Leon could see the gentle rise and fall of Belowski's chest, a faint smile on his lips. He wasn't dead. He was asleep.

Jack confirmed the duck's death. That was a win for them. All that remained was Morton and Birdbrain. "Does he... usually do this?" Jack asked once he'd laid Belowski on a nearby lobby couch.

Leon didn't have the answer to that, Eitri was the one who'd spent more time with the kid. He only offered a shrug in response, before thunder rumbled in the air. Another person had been killed.

Leon had the sickening feeling that it wasn't one of the villains.​

Eitri​

Taking a closer look at Belowski, Eitri nodded.
"Yes. It's quite possible he has a condition of some sort." Eitri said to Jack and Leon. Another rumble rang out through the arena, signifying yet another death. The girl sat down on the couch next to Belowski, looking up to Leon and Jack.
"Thank you both. Things could have gone much worse for me and Belowksi if the two of you weren't there." Eitri said. She looked to Leon. "You should probably return to your allies. They are in need of your assistance."

Eitri then turned her attention to Jack.
"And what are you going to do now? Currently, a large turtle creature named Bowser and a man with flame powers named Zed are looking to kill us all, and are fighting Leon's allies. They could probably use your help as well." Eitri said to Jack.

Sonic the Hedgehog
The ground beneath the blue hedgehog and his unconscious pal began to glow bright orange with a discomforting sizzling sound. Considering his opponent controlled fire, Sonic decided that it likely wouldn’t be best for their health if he and his teammate stayed there. Quickly turning to face Masaru, Sonic dashed forward and grabbed the martial artist to get both of them out of the way of the flame pillar that rose a second or two afterwards.

”Dude, it’d be really cool if you could wake up right about now!” Sonic said as they rolled to a stop, lightly tapping his ally’s face a comical amount of times at high speed before refocusing his attention on Zed—just in time to see something bad happen.

His fiery friend had been decapitated by Zed’s blade, a thundering sound roaring from the sky immediately after. “No!” Sonic yelled while reaching out to his teammate’s body with a surprising amount of sadness, considering the two hadn’t known each other long. After a brief moment of grief and registration of what had happened, Sonic closed his eyes and put on a nervous smile, focusing on Birdbrain. “Those swords of yours are a cool trick, but they get old fast! But I got several new ones I’d love to show ya!”

The blue blur sprinted forward, kicking up chunks of concrete in the process, making it to Zed almost instantly, sliding beneath him and springing up using his hands once he was behind the golden trillion wielder. Once airborne, Sonic curled into a ball and spun rapidly, releasing a shockwave attack towards Zed from his speed. Immediately afterwords, the hedgehog began to spin around Birdbrain in the air, creating a blue cyclone to throw him off-balance and damage him!

E-123 Omega
E-123 continued to blast away at the building as Bowser went inside, completely tearing the floor and walls apart in an effort to destroy his target—an effort that was not successful. While he did do some good damage against Morton, the turtle was not efficiently annihilated yet. A thundering sound was heard from the building, but the sky did not tick downwards, at least not directly in relation with that particular thundering sound. Suddenly, the ground began to rumble.

“IRREGULAR SEISMIC ACTIVITY DETECTED.“

The war machine was not so easily followed, piecing together that the Koopa king was burrowing underground, a tactic that was similar to one used by the red echidna. Omega activated his thrusters, blasting backwards in time to avoid Bowser’s attempt at grabbing him—although the robot’s problems did not cease. Morton the big friendly turtle shot a not-so-friendly blast of fire towards E-123, who responded quickly, as robots tend to do. Reconfiguring his arms back to normal, he grabbed a nearby car, digging a large clawed hand into it, and held it in front of him, blocking the blast of flames, which seemed to be slightly deteriorating in power compared to when the fight began.

After blocking the stream of fire, Omega threw the mostly melted hunk of metal at the Koopa King, aiming to distract him with it. The machine then activated his thrusters and flew behind Bowser, reconfiguring his arms into the rotary cannons, and fired explosive rounds at Bowser’s severely damaged shell, aiming to damage destroy It even further!

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Zed
Pyro was no more, and his successful Lux Assault had granted him his wing back. Sonic was, of course, upset by this, speeding towards Zed as the Adept rose into the air. Sonic ran below him, quickly springing up to release a close-range shockwave with his speed, Zed turning around as the hedgehog attack, using his Eclipse Solaire to block the shockwave. He was quick to launch a counterattack, aiming to stab into the airborne hedgehog---but Sonic was fast, even in midair.

A blue cyclone appeared around Zed as Sonic spun around, several quick cuts covering the Adept's body. While the winds were powerful, his flames were even more so, managing to endure the onslaught. In an instant, a golden glow enveloped Zed, before the Golden Trillion released a burst of flame from his body, similarly to the end of his Legitima Futura, but on a smaller scale. With Sonic so close to him, it was bound to do damage or force him to back off!​

Jack
So there were more members to this group, all dealing with particularly strong opponents, threatening to kill them all. If he had to guess, the boom of thunder just now had been one of those allies. There was no telling how much longer they could last, so their assistance would be of great use, as Eitri put it.

"Are you sure you want to risk everything we've worked for to help these people?"

"Yes," Jack answered the voice in his head, realizing no one else could hear the Architect, quickly clearing his throat despite his lack of a need to do so. "Show me the way. I'll help." The Ghostrunner replied with a nod, blade at the ready for the next battle. "Will you be fine staying here?"

comic

BOWSER

He stopped firing his blast, a crooked grin materializing on the koopa's face. Omega tossed the melted car back, and it shattered across Bowser's face, falling apart at his feet, the king letting out a small chuckle as he raised a claw, and flicked a piece of molten metal off his shoulder. "Ivo told me you were a side project. Really shows."

Despite his cocky attitude, the turtle could feel the crystal's power waning in his gut. Still, he was the King of the Koopas. Kyber or no kyber, he would not be bested so easily!

He'd spoken as Omega took to the skies, trying to fly behind Bowser, who watched him move with a humored gaze. The power of Vader's crystal had been useless. Some opponents just couldn't be squashed underfoot. They needed a little more finesse. It was time to switch up tactics, see what new damage he could inflict. They wouldn't be expecting a little magic, after all. OR A LOT! He'd been saving his magical energy up for a moment like this!

Omega opened fire as Bowser stomped his foot on the ground. It didn't require a genius to know the robot would be shooting for the millionth time in the last minute. He activated his Crusher, and as his foot stomped the earth, a massive jagged spike fired out of the ground, rising up and up. It was cover, as Bowser was simply using it to soak damage for his real attack, a glowing ball of energy sparking to life in his claws. The explosive rounds made short work of the Crusher, ripping through the earth with each impact, but it gave the koopa enough time, as he hurled the Explosive Orb toward Omega.
---And it was stopped short by an explosive round impacting it. The ball erupted in a flurry of lightning, which stopped the shell, before it jumped about to the other shells, arcing through the air rapidly. In as little as a second, the electricity had bounced from shell to shell, erupting them along the way, all the way back to Omega's gun to give him a mighty and magical electric shock, and potentially overload on his primary weapon, the electricity bounding across the thrusters as well. Bowser's eyes widened, as did his grin. "It can do that? HAH! Sometimes I surprise myself," he chuckled, before he balled his fist up, a mysterious aura humming around his claw, energy charging. He was preparing a powerful K.O. Punch. While typically enough to finish a battle in one swing, the koopa knew his power was squandered here by the forces that be. No matter, though. With that stored energy, he could still deliver a more destructive punch than anything that scrap heap could offer!

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
With his attack finished, Kirby looked back to see his handiwork.
Only to find Bowser gone.
Kirby blinked, confused over where the turtle went.
Omega beeped. “IRREGULAR SEISMIC ACTIVITY DETECTED.“
"
Oh?" Kirby replied.
Omega did not clarify, which was fair as Bowser burst from the ground below him, violence in his eyes.
Kirby rolled back, taking a defensive stance, only to be completely ignored as Bowser focused on Omega, leaving his back facing Kirby.
Well...Kirby wasn't going to let him whale on his friend. Kirby leapt forward, gripping onto Bowser's tail, and pulled, remembering a trick he saw Mario do when he fought Bowser in the smash tourney.

Eitri​

"Will you be fine staying here?" Jack asked the sage. Eitri nodded.
"Yes. I will look over Belowski, and try to find alternative means to escape this place." Eitri said. With a snap of her fingers, Eitri used her Pair Up ability on Belowski. Once again, the duelist began to float gently in the air. The girl looked to Leon and Jack. Ten competitors left. Herself. Belowski. Leon. Jack. Zed. Bowser. The mysterious new arrival. Omega. Masaru. The pink blob creature. And the one Leon called Pyro. Of those fighters, she could only be certain that herself, Belowski, Leon, and Jack were still alive. One of the others were killed, but who.

She should be able to play this to her favor. The more fighting, the slower the barrier shrank. At least, so she hoped. More fighting meant more time to find if it was possible to escape this place.

"Do try not to die in the meantime." Eitri said to the pair. "Should you need it, in the ruins of the destroyed red and yellow building is a sword. And also a battle hammer. Perhaps that may be more helpful than the sword. Both weapons are from my world, and war hammers there are specially crafted to be super effective against heavily armored units. It may also work against the heavy shell of Bowser. Just in case that information may help you."

Last edited:

comic

LEON

He remained mostly silent as the others spoke, simply listening, as most of the questions weren't oriented at him, anyway. Finally, when Eitri offered advice on possible weapons, that piqued his interest. "Thanks, Eitri," he gave the girl a nod. "Take care of yourself. But be prepared for a fight, just in case we fail."

With that, he patted Jack on the shoulder as he passed him, headed for the door. That Morton fight was still probably the nearest one. Hopefully they hadn't wasted too much time, and could handle that turtle before it took out anyone.

BOWSER

"What the-" Bowser stopped charging up his K.O. Punch as he felt a grasp on his tail. He hated it when people touched his tail. Lifting up his arm, he peered under it to find Kirby was the culprit. "ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU LITTLE-"

The King Koopa was lifted off the ground as the puffball began to swing. A faint "so long gay bowser" could be heard on the wind as Kirby let go, and Bowser went flying toward one of the buildings. This wasn't an uncommon predicament for him. In fact, he'd been treated like this far too many times than he cared to admit, so as he sailed toward the wall of a building, he tucked into his shell, before he impacted. The wall shattered, but it stopped his momentum, and his limbs and head popped out of the shell, Bowser dropping to the ground, landing on the destroyed street with a crash, flattening the hood of a car underfoot.

With a snort, dark smoke puffed out of Bowser's nostrils as he stared at Kirby, charging up flames in his gut. "That was just plain disrespectful," he told the dream demon, his fist still surging with the stored energy. He quickly turned around, and plunged his fist into the base of the building he'd nearly crashed into. The air thundered with the force as all the stored energy was expelled. Sound itself seemed to shudder from the impact, the entire building's face, from base to top, spiderwebbed with cracks as the K.O. Punch blasted through the bottom of the building, taking out its foundation as the first floor began to crumble. Concrete and brick started to come down, a few large pieces crumbling against Bowser's shell as he laughed, turning back to Kirby, before starting to stomp backwards. The punch had weakened the building so much, so that even as it began to tilt and fall toward Kirby, it wouldn't stop when hitting the building beside it, and would instead shatter to bury the puffball under all its weight.

To top that off, Bowser finally released a powerful burst of firebreath, blasting out of his gullet toward one end of the opposite building, blasting through its foundation as well, as he turned his head to carry the cone of destructive fire to the other side of the building, completely wiping out its foundation (and also catching Kirby if he didn't move, severely limited his options of mobility). As the falling building smashed against the second, it too began to tilt, falling like a domino in the other direction, all the dust and debris in the air obscuring Bowser from view as he continued to stomp backwards out of the worst of his collapsing building, tucking back into his shell to barrel through the back end---

And right back to the large open space where Zed was fighting.​

Masaru Takahara

"..uhh..?" Masaru was stifled awake slowly from his unconscious state, the loud noises and Sonic's attempts to wake him forcing him to move. He opened his eyes as Sonic zoomed off to fight Zed, the martial artist oblivious to what was happening until he managed to sit up...and spotted the Pyro's corpse.
His thoughts were aghast, as he unsurprisingly upset as he got up; He may not have known the guy well, but it was still a sad sight...

Then he spotted Bowser.
The turtle who chased the kids.
Who Omega and Kirby had both gone after.
And was right there, alive and well.
"That must mean...No!" He muttered, upset further; His assumption, though unknowingly incorrect (By quite a wide margin), was that Bowser had succeeded in killing Belowski, Eitri, Omega, and Kirby. Combined with how he didn't know where Leon was...
Needless to say, Masaru was angered as he got to his feet - And far too angry to check the number to make sure his guess was wholly accurate -, trying to control his breathing. He glared straight at Bowser, slowly taking a stance - His legs shoulder width apart, and hands nearer his chest. "OI!" He yelled over to Bowser while the creature was in his shell (And he really hoped Sonic could handle Zed).
"Celestial Palm!"
He ran straight towards the Koopa King, striking with his palm towards where he figured pressure points could be (It wasn't exactly a humanoid physiology, after all), with a strange force that aiming to strike into Bowser rather than his outer body!

comic

BOWSER

When he burst out of the backside of the building, the koopa burst out of his shell, sliding to a stop on the ground, concrete crumbling beneath his feet. His eyes lit with excitement when he saw that Zed was still alive. More than that, a corpse lay beneath him as the blue blur tried to do battle with him. Wasn't there a few others?

"OI!"

Bowser turned his head to find the martial artist springing toward the koopa, who chuckled under his breath, before he raised a foot, and stamped the ground.

"Celestial Palm!"

The distance closed, but the stomp had summoned it. The Crusher spike shot out of the ground, right in front of Masaru, forcing him to collide with it. While the top end shattered from the impact, it continued to rise, presumably forcing Masaru to get blown back with it as it shot up. Claws elongating from his fingers, Bowser slashed out the base of the gigantic spike, before he grabbed it, and swung it like an oversized club easily five times the king's height at Masaru. "Celestial Swing, hah hah hah!" Bowser shouted back, mocking Masaru's own shout.​

Takahara Masaru

"Gkh!" Masaru grunted in pain as his fist collided with the Crusher, forcing him back up to the air. Then Bowser aimed to swing the spike right at him like a giant baseball bat - Whilst mocking him to boot! "GYAH!" He raised his arms to try and shield himself from the swing, gasping in pain....
But managing to grab onto it! He clambered onto it the best he could, holding his left arm in pain as it took the main brunt. His glare downwards towards Bowser seemed to strengthen. He knew the turtle probably didn't get what it was, but that mocking...it was an insult to the very art of Koppo! To the memory of his friend! It only strengthened his resolve as he looked down on the crusher spike he was holding onto the side of (while standing, admitidly with a struggle).
"Fleetfoot!" All of a sudden, he leapt down it, aiming to hit Bowser with a disorientating kick to the top of the head.
"Gale Strike!" While his next move was to try to strike Bowser's face with his own technique, an otherwise simple punch with the force to shatter 30 tiles of stone!

comic

BOWSER

At the end of the initial swing, the koopa let go of the chunk of earth, sending it flying for a nearby building, forcing Masaru to make the leap at a greater distance, shouting out his attack of "fleetfloot."

"You're makin' this too easy!" Bowser bellowed, taking a step back, and releasing a burst of flames from his mouth toward Masaru, assuming the man couldn't dive out of it's cone-shaped blast mid-air, accompanied by its physical force that would cut him short. Either way, Masaru was forced to the ground, throwing a "Gale Strike" punch for the king's face as he relinquished his fire-breathing.

Bowser's own fist met Masaru's and a crack split in the air. The turtle took a step back, shaking his claw for a second, cocking his head slightly to the side. "You hit almost as hard as that Russian," he chuckled. "Almost."

Quite suddenly, the King of the Koopas leapt from the ground, soaring high into the air, the ground shaking from the power of his jump, before he came back down at twice the speed he'd gone up with, releasing a shockwave of energy as a crater shattered into the earth, the impact so violent that large chunks of earth rose out of the ground around Bowser, which he immediately began to slam his fists into, launching the massive chunks rapidly at Masaru.​

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist

•Beep...•

A sudden resounding sound echoed across the arena. The boundary, which was previously invisible to the naked eye turned a bright and threatening red color. A rumbling followed suit as the boundary began to converge from all sides. The map was getting smaller. And anyone caught fighting the barrier...well, we know what happened the Megalon.

BRRRRRR

They sliced open buildings they washed across, completely eradicating what they touched. Where Eitri and a Belowski were, one could see a nearby skyscraper vanished into the red field, even the dust disappearing shortly afterwards. The clock was on.

Masaru Takahara

"Tch!" Masaru grunted as he was forced to drop down his foot, rocketing his momentum back down before his fist met Bowser's - Hard enough that he could've sworn he heard something crack. "Shut up already, I can't let you wi- woah!" Before he could respond to Bowser's backhanded compliment (Though his words did imply there was another fighter he killed, angering Masaru further), Bowser jumped up and came back down, cratering the earth at high speeds before he punched large chunks of rock straight at the martial artist!

It's just like Worldbreaker's Wrath!
As he noted his shock in his head, he had to quickly dart to the side as one of the chunks passed him, and he was forced to do the same to another before punching one apart full force. "Gr..." He knew he needed an opening, but he wasn't sure how - This guy was tough! But he had to have a weakness, right?
Then the border kicked in fully, a bright red and clearly not safe - Poor Masaru knew that if it came down to it, he didn't have a chance of outrunning that thing. Now or never, so to speak (Especially if he was right about several of the others being gone). He took the oppurtunity to run at Bowser, darting past another chunk as he prayed internally that Bowser was distracted. Silently, this time...!
Rolling Wheel Kick! He launched a kick at Bowser's head in another attempt to disorientate his foe - His arms were too tired at this point, that clash had worn them down and the fact he had to punch one didn't help. Even if that failed...
Fleetfoot! He followed up with another attempt at Fleetfoot, using the kick to gain the momentum to hop away from Bowser!
Spiral Knee! Next, he jumped in the air, seeming to magnify his direction in midair as he knee dived to strike Bowser's chin!

Lookpanjama Kick! His next move was to attempt to create a spinning kick, launching himself upwards, before he decided to put the last of his arm strength into one last thing!

"ALOLA SLAP!" His arms pushed themselves as far as they could, thankfully not breaking (The main advantage of his wraps) as he tried to strike Bowser enough times to create the force of a hurricane, wanting to send him flying away (if he could)!
Of course, right after, he fell to a knee again, his arms falling somewhat limply...he needed a break - Shame he didn't have the time.

Eitri​

Eitri watched Jack and Leon leave the building. It was only when both of them had left that Eitri sat down on the couch next to the sleeping Belowski. Letting out a breath, Eitri fell back and spread out her arms, looking up at the ceiling. The exhaustion of the constant fighting and running was starting to catch up with her. Surely the amount of times she had been beaten unconscious in this short span was not healthily for this body. Niðavellir had been at peace for so long, she had forgotten what extended battle was like.

Eitri stared up at the ceiling. Perhaps there was some wisdom in Belowski's lazy attitude. Perhaps he was right. She needed to take a break. After this whole business with this death game, and the business in Niðavellir, was said and done, she would take a vacation. Perhaps spend a decade or two in Askr. No, Askr got invaded far too often. Muspell was too hot, Nifl was too cold. Ljósálfheimr. That world would be perfect. Happy dreams and fairies, a perfect place to relax and unwind.

A new sound rang out through the arena, signaling something new. The room Eitri and Belowski were in, as well as the entire arena, was bathed in an unnerving red color. Eitri sat up, running to the window just in time to see a skyscraper disintegrate.

The barrier was closing in.

Vacation plans would have to wait.

"Belowski, get up." Eitri commanded, slapping Belowski across the face. It was a firm hit, with a resounding smack! ringing out. "Our situation has changed for the worse."

The Obelisk Blue duelist in tow with her Pair Up ability, Eitri flew out of the building. With as much speed as she could muster, Eitri flew towards the ceiling of the arena. The burning number 10 floated in the air, itself seeming to be some sort of manifestation of energy. Source less, at least that Eitri could detect. The energy itself seemed to come together to a point. One that was rather quickly coming together. Eitri stayed alert, making sure they would not be crushed by the barrier.

This barrier, made of energy, still was a structure. And a structure's weakest link tended to be it's joints.

Wind magic swirled around her as Eitri sank down, positioning herself so she was looking at the point where all sides of the barrier came together. As the winds increased in ferocity, they took the shape of a large dragon. Unleashing her Rexcalibur+ spell, the Dragon Fang attack rushed towards the barrier!

comic

BOWSER

A good K.O. Punch would finish off this would-be hero, Bowser thought, as his arm began to glow with energy, charging up power within. Masaru closed the distance again, favoring his arms. He was weakening, Bowser could recognize that anywhere.

A "Rolling Wheel Kick" landed, halting the K.O. charge-up for a second, before a "Fleetfoot" landed. Bowser shook his head, charging up more of the K.O. Punch, his grin widening. Masaru's knee cracked into the koopa's chin in a "Spiral Knee", halting the K.O. Punch again, before the attack was followed up with a "Lookpanjama Kick".

Spitting out a tooth, Bowser let out a dark chuckle. "You shouldn't have done that."

"ALOLA SLAP!"

Bowser decided that was his cue, launching his fist forward, his K.O. Punch not charged up to its max, but it was close enough, Alola Slap and K.O. Punch connecting in a brilliant collision, the earth shattering between them, forming a gigantic crater the size of any of the buildings around them, the change of their arena now bathed in red light not even noticed yet by the King Koopa.​

Belowski

"Belowski, get up."

Smack!

Belowski was startled awake, blinking several times as his consciousness struggled to catch up with his body.

"Wha...huh...?" He semi groggily asked.

"Our situation has changed for the worse."

"Eh? What do you-"

That's when they bailed out of a window, suddenly taking flight into the air, Belowski dangling in tow. Eitri took a second before judging the intersections point of all facets of the encroaching barriers. That's when she unleashed her Dragon Fang move, blasting as the intersecting point. For what seemed like a very brief moment...a hairline fracture was seen in the intersecting point before it healed off a second later.

SKREEEEEEEEEEE

A high pitched sound rang out from this attack, blood red colored lightning blasting out of the point wildly, lashing out against everyone and everything within the vicinity of the crack. Random buildings were toppled, and four branches of lightning swept in and cracked to zap Eitri and Belowski, attempting to vaporize them on the spot!

Last edited:

Eitri​

A hairline fracture. And just like that, it was possible. Eitri allowed gravity to take effect as magical lightning blasted from the barrier. She controlled her fall, dodging to the side as lightning blasted around her and Belowski, even using blasts of Wind magic for extra speed. A wicked grin came across her face. Her Divine Recreation shield reflexively activated, absorbing some of the energy from a nearby lightning strike as she dodged and weaved through the air. If only her Grim Brokkr hadn't been destroyed. She would have to try her best with Rexcalibur+.

"We are in business, Belowski." Eitri said, looking to the teen with a sharp-toothed grin. Stopping just before the ground, Eitri landed next to a pile of rubble and used it for cover. She looked up to the center of the barrier, flexing her hand. It would take some time for the Dragon Fang to recharge.
"We need more power, Belowski." Eitri said, excited. "Did you see that?! Do you have any cards that can help?"

Last edited:

Belowski

Red arcs of electricity jumped across the surface of the wall around the originally attack site. Belowski was now wide awake after the lightning struck his friend's shield. Well, as awake as Belowski could get anyway. It seemed like the lightning had a mind of it's own, as several bands snakes across the open air now, almost like a Cerberus guarding the entrance to the underworld

But for now, the pair backed off a bit, Belowski angling himself to sit up in Eitri's pair up field. They needed more power huh? Well, he would try. Drawing cards from his newly shuffled deck, he scanned his hand.

Human wave tactics...Mokey Mokey...amulet of ambition...three of a kind, and dark factory of mass production. Not exactly screaming power. His Mokey Mokey Smackdown hadn't exactly been drawn yet either. So 3,000 attack wouldn't be possible for the moment.

"Welllll, it's gonna be a while for that." Belowski said. "And I need my lil' Mokeys to be taken out for their powers to get all strong. Something tells me we don't wanna be around those lighting thingies, cause I don't think it's just Mokey Mokey who's gonna be zapped by that..."

As the walls continued to encroach, their plan had to be fast. Some leftover red energy on Eitri's shield seemed volatile, almost like red lightning WANTED to zap it once more.

Eitri​

The sage grinned, watching the borders and lightning swirl around. This pressure, this danger... She couldn't help but to be excited once again. Her mind raced as she thought.
"Your magic... It doesn't work unless you follow the rules, right?" Eitri asked Belowski. "Then I suggest you play quickly."

The Sage looked back in the direction Leon and Jack had departed to.
"Hm... Perhaps we can 'convince' our friends Zed and Bowser to assist us." Eitri said. Making the decision, Eitri flew back towards the major melee.

Belowski

Huh...she sure is gettin' worked up.

Belowski tried not to get too off put by his partner's sudden excited nature as she got her confirmation that he, indeed, needed to follow the rules of his game in order to use them. Of course, this gave the now inspired mage an idea.

"Play quickly...? I mean, I guess but like, what are you thinkin'?"

"Hm... Perhaps we can 'convince' our friends Zed and Bowser to assist us."

"Wait, you don't mean-"

Suddenly, she zoomed towards the action. She may have forgotten, but due to pair up, Belowski flew along with her at the same speed! Belowski had just finished laying down a trap card when they zoomed off, the boy trying to hang on to his hand as they flew in that direction.

"Ahhh man...all this red and tension is totally killing the vibes..." Belowski sighed. "Maybe you can help bring in some sweet zen, my fluffy lil' friend."

Just on cue, Mokey Mokey popped in to view from a cloud of smoke, keeping pace with the pair.

"Mokeeeeey, Mokey!"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
The star warrior swore he heard Mario as he tossed Bowser in a way that would make the mustachioed Italian proud. But a quick glance around revealed no overalls, so Kirby went back to focusing on Bowser, rushing through the bowser-shaped hole in the building.
Catching Bowser, slightly miffed, punching a building down, and proceeding to try to down another!
Kirby inhaled, redirecting the flames before they could do so. Once he swallowed, the fire breath was absorbed by the star warrior, who covered himself in searing, purple flames laced with Bowser's orange ones. Flames that shaped into a scorching dragon, charging forward through the debris! Smoldering shards were sent flying as Kirby smashed through the rubble, following Bowser through the back end of the building.
To his surprise, finding Masaru engaged with Morser!
"Hi!" Kirby gave a quick greeting to Masaru, which also functioned as a warning as Kirby breathed flames towards Bowton!

comic

BOWSER

Before the dust could even settle, Bowser pulled his fist back, barely containing a wince. He wasn't at his absolute best anymore, a fact he kept forgetting. Doing hits like that earlier had been no problem, but fight after fight, especially against that Russian, were really starting to leave their mark. Noticing the red glow, the koopa gazed about, catching onto the fact that the barrier was closing in. Grinning toothily, he chortled to himself. That's right. Send the stragglers right to him...

Almost as if on cue, a blast of fire suddenly rolled over the King, flickering over his shell. He raised a brow, looking over his shoulder. "Eh?"

It was Kirby, using some vague fire form (the koopa lacked the interest in keeping track of them all). "Oi! Didn't ya know? I'm fireproof, idiot!"

That wasn't entirely true, the turtle could falter to intense heat, and he was beginning to feel the baking effects take place, his body heating up---a deceptive advantage for Bowser. As his body temperature rose the longer the blast assaulted him, the brighter the glow in his throat became, and once Kirby relented, Bowser blasted flames right back at two-fold the power he'd just been given, a continuous stream of fire that blasted through buildings, smashing apart concrete, Bowser keeping his head aligned with Kirby's movement.

However, there was the sound of an engine revving, echoing off the buildings, before a motorcycle appeared nearby, two individuals on board. The robot on the back was crouched, ready to leap from the vehicle mid-flight toward the nearby Bowser as Leon gave the motorcycle a rev in the air, eyes scanning over the battlefield, and noticing Pyro's body with a pang. Things weren't looking good, and Bowser was mostly obscured in dust and debris, concealing Masaru's fate after the combination of Alola Slap and the K.O. Punch.​

Takahara Masaru

"KYAH!" Masaru roared in pain as the K.O. Punch collided with the Alola Slap - Though he pushed it hard with the speed, Bowser definitely held the power advantage (Though his brain did register the way he seemed to charge up the punch, not that he could really use it). Not that it mattered now, as Masaru felt his arms droop to the side, his right hand which had collided appearing to be broken and slightly bent the wrong way. In fact, he felt as though that arm had shattered (Not that it'd matter beyond the pain - He could barely feel his other arm as it was). "Grk..." He groaned, falling a knee. "Dammit..." He admitted, knowing he was done. Honestly, given he'd woken up like a minute ago and had been exhausted, the fact he was able to fight as he did was a miracle in of itself.

"...You got me..." He told Bowser, not whimpering an inch away in the slightest. "Arm's done for, you've killed my friends, and I'm tired..." He bemoaned how, from his perception, he failed to even protect those two kids...Or at least that's what he thought until he heard a familiar hello from the Pink Puffball known as Kirby, and heard fire breathed towards both of them. He moved to the side with a roll, gasping in surprise. "No way...!" He muttered in shock. He heard a motorbike, but he wasn't sure who it was as the dust clouded his view as he clambored away, trying to escape to at least figure out what was going on now.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
Dragon Fire Kirby bathed Bowser in purple flames, making sure to redirect should he move. However, Bowser didn't. In fact, the Koopa boasted his immunity to fire, with full confidence. Kirby could see a faint glow from within his stream of fire.
And yet, Kirby didn't let up, stubbornly keeping the flames on Bowser until a powerful blaze flared over him. Even as Kirby finished his stream, draconic flames would continue to burn all over bowser's body, and after being baked for so long, the sizable flames would last a while.
And Kirby would find those same flames faced against him as Bowser returned fire!
Naturally, Kirby inhaled, skidding backwards as the powerful stream entered his gullet, yet he remained standing. With fervent determination, Kirby consumed both the flames and the dust obscuring the two!

Sonic the Hegdehog
After his cyclone attack, Sonic spun around upwards and into the air above Zed, a cocky smile on his face. However, that smile quickly faded after he noticed the flames heading his way!

“Woah—hey!” Sonic yelled in surprise as the flames rushed towards him, dashing to the side. He kicked off the side of a building and frantically jumped downwards, rolling to a stop along the ground with a grunt and a wince. “Ugh, not my best landing.” The hedgehog said, getting up while shaking his head.

CRASH

Sonic’s head quickly turned towards the source of the massive crash, concerned that it was Masaru. Nope. It was none other than Bowser! The blue blur was familiar with the koopa king and wasn’t fond of him, so he naturally began to focus his attention on him instead, especially since he was focusing on Masaru.

Sonic zipped over to Bowser, sliding under his flames and popping up next to his giant head. “Hey, ugly!”He yelled into the side of Morton’s head, which he guessed was where an ear was, before hopping into the air and rapidly kicking him in the face!

E-123 Omega
“MY STATUS AS A SIDE PROJECT IS NOT REFLECTIVE OF MY PROWESS, A FACT YOU WILL QUICKLY GROW TO ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN YOU ARE ANNIHILATED.” The war machine stated in response to Bowser’s verbal jab. However, E-123 was countered by Bowser through the use of magic—an ability the robot was not aware Morton had. An electric shock was sent through Omega’s body, temporarily short-circuiting him and causing him to drop out of the air abruptly.

Landing on the ground with a loud thud, the machine looked up to see Bowser rapidly approaching, but he was picked up and thrown by the puffball! Omega was quickly growing fond of his pink teammate.
“WELL DONE, “KABI”.” E-123 told the pink demon, mimicking the sound Kirby had made when referring to his name earlier. However, he could not converse with the pink puff any further because Bowser collapsed a nearby building and breathed fire towards them both! Kirby dealt with the fire accordingly, to the robot’s approval, and they both began to pursue Bowser—

Right back to where the fight started. Pyro was now dead, Leon and the children were nowhere to be seen, and...Sonic was present. Omega did recall seeing the hedgehog, but had assumed he fell to an opponent. Interesting.

E-123 didn’t dwell on it any further, immediately focusing on the man with the fire wing. He had not forgotten that he was the one behind Eitri‘s injury and intended to make him pay the price. He reconfigured one of his arms into a sniper-esque weapon (not the laser one from earlier) and fired a round at Zed. He reconfigured his other arm into a machine gun and began to fire at the Golden Trillion user!

Eitri​

Eitri flew through the ruined city, her white cloak flapping in the wind. Belowski had begun to play, summoning Mokey Mokey and playing a card face down. The sage did her best to focus and ignore the sudden surge of drowsiness the Mokey Mokey's aura put off.
"Belowski. That face-down card. Is it Human-Wave Tactics?" Eitri asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah, that's a pretty good guess! Yeah, you're right." Belowski said with a grin.

"Mokey Mokeyyy!"

Without a second look, and blade of wind sliced through the Fairy duel monster. Belowski frowned.
"Aw man. My fluffy lil' friend..." Belowski said.
"Don't look at me like that, Belowski. That Human-Wave Tactics summons monster from your deck, and the less cards in your deck, the more likely you are to draw the card you need. Now play." Eitri said.

Eitri flew low along the ground, skimming around the battle. She could hear the roar of flames, the heavy machine gun fire, the powerful blows in the fighting in the distance. The Sage glanced towards the fighting, keeping her distance. It was time to activate one of her last tricks.

Inside her hat that Belowski wore, the red eye... blinked. With a light whirring, a small metal eye emerged from the eye and began to fly towards the fighting.

Belowski

"Ohhhh, so that's what you mean. Out of the box thinkin'." Belowski nodded. "So then I'm gonna activate it, and bring out a second Mokey before I draw..."

Human wave tactics revealed itself, all the while Belowski was too distracted by summing his Mokey to even realized what flew out from under the hat. Drawing a card, he got another monster: Happy Lover. A help, but not exactly what he was aiming for either.

"Imma bring out Happy Lover to vibe with us a bit. Cause a little love never hurt nobody~"

Happy lover materialized, chirping happily as it returned to the field. However, this was short lived. It looked at the deep red sky and its expression dimmed. It certainly wasn't happy. Especially not when it noticed it was coming closer.

"Eeeeeeeee!" Is shrieked in a high pitched voice before it started to give sorrowful cries.

"Hey hey, easy bud...it's all gonna be alright." Belowski comforted the creature, stroking it's wings

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola

Zed
His ally had returned---and all other remaining contestants had arrived with him. Thanks to the encroaching barrier, the arena was getting smaller and smaller, forcing everyone into the same location. He'd managed to force Sonic to back off, the hedgehog heading over to attack Bowser, while the large robot from earlier readying a sniper-like weapon, as well as a machine gun. Unlike his earlier experience against Leon, Zed could see this one coming---and he was quick to speed off, flying in a wide arc around the group, additionally catching a glimpse of Eitri and Belowski, though he was too focused on Omega to adequately deal with them.

Bullets whizzed past Zed as he flew, leaving a golden trail behind him. He remained calm despite the several close calls, wing extending behind him, glowing brightly. A storm of golden birds suddenly rained down from above, the Adept's Wings of Death carpet bombing the area, headed for everyone in the center of the battle!​

Jack
They were thrown right into the fray. Thanks to Leon's badass motorcycle skills, the two had the drop on their enemies, coming down from above. As per the plan, Jack leapt off the back of the vehicle, scanning the area quickly. His two targets were the floating man with pyrokinesis and the large angry turtle. The former already proved very agile, flight path getting him out of the Ghostrunner's way, so his target for now would be Morton.

Sailing through the air with his blade out, managing to steer clear from the burning birds, Jack headed straight for Bowser, who had a noticeable crack on the back of his shell. Aided by his speed and momentum, the cyborg went for a quick stab---aiming to jam his sword right into the gap in an attempt to pry it off or otherwise hamper the Koopa.

Last edited:

Eitri​

Scanning the arena as the pair flew through quickly, Eitri spotted it. The ruined building that was once the Waffle House. Eitri began to quickly sift through the debris, using her magic to search. Belowski had summoned Happy Lover once again, and used his Human-Wave Tactics to call out another Mokey Mokey. Looking back only a moment, Eitri blasted the Mokey Mokey with another Rexcalibur+ attack.

The barrier crept ever closer. Eitri could feel the energy this divine barrier was giving off, it's intensity. Finally, she spotted what she was looking for. The Killing Edge and the Hammer her Summoned Ones had brought into this world. With a gesture, the Hammer was magically picked up and placed in her hair. Her ponytail, usually holding Grim Brokkr, now wrapped around the handle of the Killing Edge sword.

"How is it coming along, Belowski?" Eitri asked, taking off once again.

~

The small metal eye flew through the air. It watched emotionlessly as Jack and Leon flew in, joining the fray as well. Kirby, Masaru, Omega, the blue creature. Bowser and Zed. That made ten. The machine sat and waited by some rubble, observing and waiting.

Belowski

Replacing his fallen Mokey with yet another due to human wave tactics, he looked back at Eitri, whose urgency in their voice became more and more prevalent. He began to wonder if the final stage here was beginning to change her, but he shook that out of his mind as he drew another card: Pot of Greed.

"Wellll...it might go our way. Let's find out. I play pot of greed, which gets me two additional cards."

Doubling the chance to draw what he needed. Taking two more cards to his hand, the gained cards were: Haniwa and Mokey Mokey Smackdown. The card they were waiting for! Belowski grew a sleepy smile on his face as he played two spell cards.

"I got just what ya ordered, the Smackdown of the Mokey Mokey kind is uuup. And I'm gonna play dark factory to bring all my fallen Mokeys to the hand."

Bringing the two Mokeys back from the graveyard, he decided to use his summon this turn for bring in one of them, bringing his monster total to two Mokeys and one Happy Lover.

While that was all well and good, the battle between Zed and everyone else rampaged nearby, the barrier having pushed them closer to the battle royale. Wouldn't be long before they attracted some unwanted attention.

Masaru Takahara

"..." Masaru sighed - Well, he knew damn well he was screwed as Zed began to launch those birds. Broken and beaten, and an inch of life left, it wasn't like he could do much. Even if he avoided it (Like that was even possible), something was guaranteed to strike him at some point. So, he sighed as the birds began to come down in the area. "...Sorry, everyone." He murmured out, the champion wraps slipping off his hands and onto the floor - At least his body would block them, and maybe one of his allies could use it, he figured. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN, YOU BASTA-" His last words were cut off, his roar attempting to at least intimidate his foes slightly-

FWOOOSH, BOOM!

The flaming birds struck Masaru in the bombing, his charred body falling to the ground lifeless (Not that you could fully tell it was him - Fire tended to cause that issue).

comic

BOWSER​

Even as Kirby sucked, Bowser didn't stop. Stomp by stomp, he moved closer and closer to the star warrior, who could do nothing but keep on sucking in the attack. Stopping now wouldn't give him any time to counter the blow, Bowser's fire breath breathing down on Kirby without mercy. Within seconds, Bowser had closed the distance, still blasting flames down Kirby's throat, forcing him to take it all in. Even as thunder echoed in the air, confirming Masaru's death, the koopa didn't pay it any heed.

In his left hand, a sparking ball of magic appeared, and his right began to charge up a third K.O. Punch. Yet, just as he was about to pummel the puffball into dust, the king's eyes widened, and his fire stopped.

"Hrk-" Bowser grunted, wincing at what he was feeling. Adding fuel to the fire was Sonic's arrival, and a punch to the koopa's nose, his head snapping to the side, but his wild eyes were glaring at the robot on his back. That following moment of silence was like the calm before the storm, before all hell broke loose. To accompany the blood red sky, Zed's legion of birds soared from the sky by the thousands, like the roar of a tornado, sailing down to smother the land. They weren't nearly hot enough to bother Bowser, he didn't care that he was caught in the crossfire of all that.

His left hand crushed the Explosive Orb as he raised a foot, and stomped.

A shockwave of electric energy burst out of Bowser as he let out a roar of both fury and pain, the shockwave from his stomp amplified in power and electricity by the crushed explosive orb, arcs of lightning bouncing to Sonic, Jack, and Kirby much faster than even the hedgehog could dodge, the electricity specifically blitzing their way, honing in on them. The blast surrounded Bowser for a good twenty feet, but before it had even concluded, he threw his K.O. Punch for good measure.

This time, the punch was not striking anything. It was striking with so much force, speed, and power, that it created a shockwave of kinetic energy, the air itself seeming to shatter in a wide berth from the fist, consuming the entire area around Kirby, aiming to blast the star warrior back into dreamland, Bowser fuming and roaring, unable to reach the sword lodged into his back.

He wasn't dead. Not yet.

But the sword wasn't all the way in.

It still had half a foot left to go, and if it did...

It would undoubtedly remove Bowser from the game, but doing so was no easy feat. He began to stomp his feet, creating shockwaves of energy the expelled all around him, electricity and fire alike consuming the world around him as flames blasted of his throat in random directions to accompany his roars. Yet with each stomp, with each blast of fire, the power seemed to wane, little by little.

He had drained himself of almost every last drop of power he had.

LEON​

Almost EVERYONE was focused on Morton.

Zed was the bigger threat. Leon knew it. With Pyro dead, with Masaru becoming consumed in the flames, Leon knew it was only a matter of time.

He had to stop Zed. No matter what.

Pushing the motorcycle to its limits, Leon outsped the carpet bombing birds as the covered the area, the agent driving out of its range before he spun the motorcycle around, dirt kicking into the air from the drift, before he sped toward a pile of rubble, not far from where Zed had dodged Omega's shot to.

Using the rubble as a bouncing point, Leon sailed back into the air, the motorcycle revving loudly as it passed its possible limits. The human had already brought both his legs to his chest, before he kicked, launching the motorcycle at Zed with even greater force and speed than it would have otherwise moved with.

Midair, Leon pulled out Matilda, then his knife, and tucked into a parkour roll as he hit the ground, wasting no time in sprinting toward the Golden Trillion, no matter how he responded to the motorcycle, opening fire with Matilda to hopefully bait Zed into closing the distance.​

Eitri​

The eye watched the chaos from its safe position, emotionless. Until it was finally time. It darted through the fighting, stopping next to Omega.
"Omega. It is Eitri." The eye said in Eitri's voice. "When I attack barrier, I will need you to launch your most powerful attack to the central point of the barrier."

Belowski's deck came though, as he played Mokey Mokey Smackdown. Thunder rang out through the arena as the number dropped down to 9.
"Masaru has fallen." Eitri said. It mattered not, Eitri doubted he would be able to assist in her plan now. It was all coming together. Putting on a burst of speed, Eitri once again took to the sky. She flew up, above the fighting so she was looking down on everyone who was fighting. Specifically, so she would be between Zed and the highest point of the barrier. Instinctively, she mentally positioned Belowski between herself and Bowser.

"Leon! Omega! Cease fire!" Eitri yelled down to the two warriors fighting Zed. The sage turned her attention to the user of the Golden Trillion. Bowser was occupied fighting Jack, Kirby, and Sonic. Hopefully, Zed would still have enough energy left...

"Zed!" Eitri called down to Zed. She grinned. "I still owe you. For what you did to my arm. We have unfinished business!"
Eitri extended her hands towards Zed, green magic beginning to swirl around the sage. A dragon made of wind began to appear around Eitri and Belowski as Eitri charged up her Dragon Fang attack. The girl's whole body tensed as she centered all of her focus.
"Let's finish this! Show me, your most powerful attack!" Eitri commanded Zed.

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
Bowser approached the puffball, who kept sucking his flames. As Kirby prepared for the assault, Bowser was suddenly attacked, taking the literal heat off Kirby for a second.
Just enough for him to swallow all the fire Bowser had breathed. A massive amount of absorbed fire that burst out of the puffball in a massive, searing burst that would blow Bowser back! Soon as it did, the flames reshaped themselves, covering Kirby in a large, draconic form made of fire. The flames shielded Kirby from Bowser' electricity attack, and as it took to the skies and spread its wings, so did it shield a sizable area from Zed's Wings of Death. But each bird weakened the dragon's composure, and though Kirby kept it up well, Bowser punch finished the dragon, reducing it to nothing. It managed to protect Kirby from the full brunt of the hit, but the puffball was sent flying back. He hoped he did enough to help.
Kirby landed on the floor, dropping his ability as he crashed. Quickly, he tried to grab it and return to the fight, only for it to bounce into a massive red wall...and disintegrate.
"Wah!" Kirby yelped, shocked. Whatever it was, it didn't seem safe. Kirby turned tail and scurried back, attempting to reach his team.