• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerol looked at his channel on YouTube. "1000 subs? Cool!... I need to record new video!" Cerol started to find a game for his glitchfest... "Howdy to everyone! Cerol137 with you! And I found a awesome game, undertale! I found a glitch to be on pacifist, and Be on LV10!
Cerol said, and started to doing his video.

Midnight was glad everyone was safe and that Zenix stayed with them. "Are you guys hungry, I can make something?" She asked them when they got back but she was also hungry.

Lunar edited the video the title being
'Undertale, the saddest route (genoside) episode two! [Shoutout at end of video.]
By lunaralpha
Views 10,000,000

And it uploaded

Zenix entered Lunar's house and heard Midnight's question. "Umm no thanks," he replied but his stomach growled, "On second thought, I'm a bit hungry."

(I don't know anything about Undertale so I don't know)
Midnight finished making some pizza. "Ok! Foods ready!" She yelled and started getting plates out to put the pizza on.

(Oh ok then sure she'll watch Lunar's channel)
"Lunar! Zenix! Foods done!" Midnight yelled and brought the plates of pizza to the table.

Jasmine was looking though YouTube and saw a recommendation for a channel called lunaralpha for a genocide play though on undertale she watched it and subbed

Cerol, like always, for many views maded new video about undertale. "Huh, it's popular now I guess..." "Howdy guys! Cerol137 with you, and today I have a theory about undertale... About one mysterious character... Dr. Gaster....."

(Ok)
Midnight blushed when Zenix said the pizza smelled good. "Thank you" she said. Then she heard Lunar and jumped. "What in the moons Lunar!" She yelled and went to where Lunar was.

Midnight knocked on Lunar's door harder. "What in the moons, Lunar!" She yelled at her again. "You know what, I give" she said and walked back into the kitchen to eat her food. "Lunar" she sighed. "Hey Zenix what do you think that was all about?" She asked him.

Zenix sat down to eat his food. "Honestly I don't know," he said. As he was eating, he wonders if he should live with Midnight and Lunar. If he doesn't then he's perfectly fine with living without a home, considering the amount of years he's been like that.

Midnight sighed at Lunar. "You really love games don't you?" She said and sat down to eat her food. "Anywho, are you going to live with us Zenix?" She asked him calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.