• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"thank you for watching please suscribe and like this video stay tuned for more videos! remember be very berry awsome!" he stops recording "hey cerol sit in the couch. have you seen lunar? i havent seen her for days"

"No, I haven't seen him. But he advertised me in his video, I think... And now I having a tons of subscribers! Oh, I have 12000 already!..." Cerol said, and continued to make his video. "Hey, Blaze... Are you want to try out this game?" Cerol asked.

"Well... It's unitale. One of most popular battles in it. Controls are simple. Arrow keys to move, Z to choose, X to cancel. You can kill monster, or spare it. Try out!" Cerol said and given his laptop to Blaze.

"oh ok i like it!" the doorbell rang! blaze found award for 50,000 suscribers! "i played for too long that a lot of people be came one of the suscribers?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAT"

"so ill treat you as my friend since i was his friend too, sorry for calling you stalker we ok now?" then he texted another one "lunar is billionare now beacause in youtube he got 3,00,000,00 suscribers while i have 50,000"

(No. I at Blaze's house. New character. But now everyone have their YouTube channel, Lunar gets 5 millions, and have 30 millions of subs. Lel)

"Good for you!"She said to Cerol looking at his phone.Mia checked her phone......it was 6:45 in the morning......and she 14k subs.

(Why is everyone so popular in YouTube?!)
Jasmine finished watching a YouTube video and head off to bed she said good night to his mum and dad got in her bed and fell asleep

it was morning so blaze woke up " what a lovely morning! gotta check the suscribers! AAA AAA 1,00,000 suscribers?! i gotta text cerol!" he opend his phone and texted to cerol "i got 1,00,000 suscribers!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.