• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunar blushed a bit and got off of Blaze and heard an announcement "SCHOOLS OUT EARLY! SNOW! TO MUCH WILL FALL FOR ANYONE TO WALK IN AT NORMAL DISSMISAL!" The intercom said

Moku nearly fell off the boulder in excitement. She scrambled down and grabbed her bag. "Lunar, I'm coming with you!" She ran after Lunar, deserting the bush she normally lived in.

Midnight grumbled when Lunar came in. "Lunar not so loud I think I'm sick" she mumbled. She started to have a coughing fit and buried her face in the couch to not get anybody sick.

Zenix saw that Midnight was feeling sick. So he went to the kitchen and prepared some tea that would help her feel better. After making it, he place the tea on the table near her so she could drink when she wakes up.

Lunar read some of the comments 'Blaze X Lunar is my new OTP.' The comment read and Lunars face went red and she left the room her face still red

Midnight woke up again and coughed. She looked around and saw Zenix and Moku and the tea that Zenix made. "Oh is this-" she began but coughed. "-for me?" She finished and looked at the tea.

Zenix turned to Midnight and said, "Yeah, it's suppose... to make you feel better." Zenix blushed as he realized that he made tea just for Midnight.

Midnight took the tea with shaking hands and drank some. "Thank you Zenix" she said and blushed. She put the tea back and sat up on the couch. Her stomach growled and she blushed again. She got up and slowly walked to the kitchen.

Midnight looked at Moku and weakly smiled. "Thank you Moku that would be awesome" she said. She went to the cabinet and got some ramen and put it in the microwave. When it was finished she put the powder in and mixed it with a fork. She went to the table and started to eat it.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Moku saluted, then dashed out of the house to get medicine. Right before she was out of earshot, she shouted "Don't let the Jolteon come back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.