• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hello, I got bored so I decided to make another RP. So, here you can be Eevee and it's eveloutions. It can be shiny or a fake Eeveeloution. Your Choice!
Rules:
1. No cursing
2. No Killing
3. Have fun!

Please fill out like this:
Name:
Eeveeloution:
Dislikes:
Other:

My form:
Name: Lily
Eeveeloution: Leafeon
Dislikes: Fire types, Mean Pokemon, trainers
Other: wishes to have superpowers

Sorry if this is long to read. Please help me, that will be appreciated. Thanks!

This is probably where the line is gonna be crossed. I'm part of so many RPs at the moment, but of course I wanna join this one. Let's just hope I don't have to leave it...

Is it alright if I have two characters? I've already made bios for them, so there's a bit more information than what was asked for. Also, I'll add their sprites later.

Name: Nebula
Species: Espeon
Skill: listening to others
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Nebula is a true gentleman, always willing to put himself in danger to save someone else, no matter how bad the situation or person. Sometimes, he can act rather childish, allowing himself to have innocent fun whenever he can.
Appearance Difference(s): The tufts of fur underneath his ears are now nonexistent. His eyes and the insides of his ears look like a galaxy, just like his gem does. He wears a red bow tie around his neck, and a little mustache has grown on his lip.
Other: He speaks in a hinted Irish accent.

Name: Kuro
Species: shiny Umbreon
Skill: risk-taking
Ability: Inner Focus
Personality: He's a bit bossy and manipulative at times, always wanting to be the center of attention. A loud-mouth, overachiever, and leader to the very end, Kuro is forever loyal to only a select few others, not letting himself get too attached to too many.
Other: I know I've never mentioned this guy before, but I actually made him before I knew Charms was a thing. He was one of my first Pokemon OCs, along with a list of other never-before-used characters. The blue of his bangs are usually hidden away under his snapback, which he almost always wears backwards, and sunglasses cover his blue eyes.

Last edited:
This sounds fun. I'd also like to have two characters.
Name: Antonio
Eeveelution: umbreon
Dislikes: Humans
Other: Has a scar across one of his eyes because of humans (one of the reasons he hates them), his eye was replaced with a robotic one, is a shiny

Name: Alan
Eeveelution: Eevee
Other: smaller than most eevee's, is sometimes called Antinyo

This sounds fun. I'd also like to have two characters.
Name: Antonio
Eeveelution: umbreon
Other: Has a scar across one of his eyes because of humans (one of the reasons he hates them), his eye was replaced with a robotic one, is a shiny

Name: Alan
Eeveelution: Eevee
Other: smaller than most eevee's, is sometimes called Antinyo
Accepted! Will start when one or two more people come.

Name: Holly
Eeveeloution: Sylveon
Dislikes: Being around with any pokemon... or people
Other: (Here's her personaility: She is very shy, she wouldn't like to see anyone. She'd rather be in her den, which is small, and has a lot of fruit.)

Name: Jack
Eeveeloution: Sylveon
Dislikes: People,being alone
Other: (Here's his personaility: he is out there he would like to see the world

Name: Vortex
Eeveeloution: Vaporeon
Dislikes: Rejection, solitude and electric-types
Other: Wears a mystic water around his neck, to boost his attacks

Name: Midnight
Eeveelution: Dark Eevee
Dislikes: Humans, when it's too bright outside, too many Pokémon in one place
Other: Blood red eyes, black bat wings that sprout out of her back just above the rib cage, always carries out her missions, doesn't know how to talk or act around other Pokémon because she was always avoided
Personality/Nature: Rough, doesn't trust easy, over protective over friends

Name:Shady
Eeveeloution: shiny eevee
Dislikes:humans, bullies
Other:wishes to be a Vaporeon

Name: Midnight
Eeveelution: Dark Eevee
Dislikes: Humans, when it's too bright outside, too many Pokémon in one place
Other: Blood red eyes, black bat wings that sprout out of her back just above the rib cage, always carries out her missions, doesn't know how to talk or act around other Pokémon because she was always avoided
Personality/Nature: Rough, doesn't trust easy, over protective over friends

Name:Shady
Eeveeloution: shiny eevee
Dislikes:humans, bullies
Other:wishes to be a Vaporeon

@UmbreonEevee and @doggy Accepted!

And @doggy don't roleplay like that.

Name: Venom
Eeveeloution: Viruleon (You did say it could be a Fakemon)
Likes: Venom is a loner, she likes when no one else is around.
Dislikes: Since Venom is a loner, she hates when other pokémon bug her, though she will make friends when she wants to.
Other:She wears a black collar with a skull attached to it

fake_eeveelution___viruleon_by_reitanna_seishin-d7flxhy.png

Well, I am going to be using my own Fakemon for the roleplay, as this one is an Eeveelution of mine. (I will be describing his appearance with pristine detail since I have heard that artwork is a bit frowned upon here especially if it is not the user's... I also have added in a lot more information since this my Fakemon after all.)

*All unknown information will be revealed later in the roleplay with the correct action or conversation triggering it.

Name: His name is currently unknown.
Eeveelution: Estgeon
Type: [type]Ghost[/type]
Age: His age is unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Appearance: Estgeon can often be seen as a small, purplish, mammalian, quadrupled Pokémon, as his body is made of 66% gas that have mystical properties. He is covered in pale purple fur that often quivers about even with the slightest breeze. He has long ears, dark eyes, and a small dark purple nose. His paws have three fingers each, while his feet have three toes each; both his paws and feet lack any claws whatsoever. His slight, gaseous, shape-shifting tail can be typically seen as a five-five-fingered human hand, though it can turn into other things depending on the situation, such as a staff.
Personality: Estgeon can be rather stern towards others, since he does not get along with others for the most part. He tends to use force to solve problems, since he has a hard time when it comes to thinking outside the box. He can be rather silly at times, since he does have an obsession with putting his paw in his mouth when no one is around. Although he can seem rather intimidating at first glance, he can be more of a friend if given some time and care.
Ability: Sadisme (The Pokémon's HP recovers in increments of 10% if the opposing Pokémon is under the effects of Cowering or Petrify. This ability stack up to three times, as this is also Estgeon's signature ability.)
Likes: He likes to be secluded from others, as he also tends to have an obsession with certain kinds of candles and sacred places.
Dislikes: He despises being in the dark, since he has nyctophobia. He also detests the authorities since he likes to have things his way.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: Due to the fact that he was exposed to a strange crystal's mystical energy in the past after almost passing out from a natural disaster, he has the ability to use other mysterious moves in battle; though he is feeble in terms of physical strength. (More info will be on the moves a bit later once they are used/revealed.)

Name: Wolf
Eeveelution: Galaxeon
Dislikes: Demon Types
Type: Galaxy Type
Hidden Ability: Universal Earthquake
Other:Shapeshifting, Great Pokemon Impressions.
Appearance: The pic below.

Wolf The Galaxeon.png