• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Yep, someone got it already. I kinda feel like this RP might be well... umm... how do I explain this in a simple way that won't freak everyone out?

*Tyle uses Counter: Geyser Magnum*

I just copy and paste the name if I can't spell it so that doesn't happen... Also, I may try to find a way to get myself back in the RP as long as you know who doesn't bunny me or that other person anymore!

*Tyle gets so fed up to the point where he prepares to use Absolute Zero; indicated by the counter ticking down from 15*

Ah. I thought so, wasn't sure if I remembered correctly. I will start a new conversation with them all and sort this out. You're free to rp as you like. If someone does bunny you, quote the message and paste it to a conversation with me right away.

I hope you can sort them out... though I'd hope they can be from what I said in the conversation. If he bunnies me again then I suppose I'd have no choice but to engage my adrenaline module to Overdrive.

*Aquaman sits down feeling a bit angrier than usual as he sprays some hot water from his spout in all directions*

Sorry I havent been on and im sorry for the trouble I've caused if you want me to getoff the RP i'll go. And if I don't have to go I will change all of Rockruff's attacks. It is kinda confusing this RP also because I am so used to playing the games because I don't watch the anime. only because I don't have foxtel, netflix, stan or any of those.

Last edited:
if your talking about the rockruff then I was the one who pointed that out, yes I I looked at their signature and for the rockruff that JUST hatch they said it was lvl 18. I will stop talking about the lvls, though I don't understand that much about it...

Last edited:
Think of it like this, RPs are NOT games. Seriously... you don't refer to things as levels and Pokémon are NOT property. Pokémon here are NOT restricted to knowing just FOUR moves, learn and forget things INSTANTLY and BEAT a LEGENDARY right off the bat. RPs are more like the anime type and are also a storyline, thus incorporating game elements would severely hinder its performance and other things I would prefer to not get into.

*Aquaman uses AquSwrd3 and chains it with WtrBomb3 and WtrMagn3*

Oh so they can all learn way more moves. I thought sticking to 4 moves would help me remember. And can we have proff. sycamore deliver mega rings to all of us?

Last edited:
*Aquaman angrily looks at you and uses DarkAdv and uses DarkWav+*

Okay... put it this way, the god of all Pokémon and creation only knows how to use four attacks in battle, is always compliant and basically enslaved to a ten year old kid, forgets stuff and remembers things instantly AND CANNOT GET AROUND THINGS WITHOUT HMs. Do you see a major discrepancy here?

KK and the text speak doesn't exactly tell me you do... And you might need to do a bit of research on other things since you seem to only know the game concepts... (Which wouldn't really apply to the realm of RPing.)

*Aquaman gets Numberman and both use GigaNABall10*

Can Professor Sycamore give us all mega rings in the second box? If he doesn't I'll just have an Eevee come out of the box.

Honedge Lvl: 25 Moveset: Swords Dance, Lick, Cut, Ariel Ace, Night Slash, Ominous Wind
Rockruff Lvl: 20 Moveset: Rock Blast, Buldoze, Rock Throw, Bite, Tackle, Rock Tomb

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, he can't. Read the rules - Mega Rings, Key stones, Mega stones, etc. require staff permission on a case-to-case basis, they must be earned, and someone who managed to get themselves moderated for failure to read the rules is highly unlikely to get a mega ring approved at all.

(Operator's Note: I apologize if this may seem like modding to some people, but I am just wanting to get a significant problem with a certain someone over with before this turns into one that would require more than Stellar to resolve.)

*Aquaman grabs his megaphone and cranks up his adrenaline module*

I honestly feel like you know who might need to take a lot of things into consideration since I feel like he's more than just treading on thin ice. First he caused quite the trouble with bunnying someone else's character along with mine earlier, then he somehow managed to butcher the dignity of a recently HATCHED Pokémon by making it very overpowering and now he's asking for something that's not easy to get by unlike the games he likely thinks it is and would always require the permission of Stellar.

(Because let's just get this out of the way, THIS IS NOT A GAME. This is almost like the real world where you're NOT going to be having the GOD of Pokémon in captivity, having a not even teenage kid beat the champion, being able to only know four moves at a time in which can be INSTANTLY forgotten and recalled, so on and so fourth.)

Welcome to the team Spot ^^ Azure now has a pidgey. Also Azure is from Alola... Is it allowed to have a z-ring or does that need administrator approval too? Just to know ^^

Edit: Just looked it up, it is allowed so maybe it would be an idea for Asriel and Azure to have a Z-ring since they're the ones from Alola?

Last edited:
Alright, how does this sound. When you guys get attacked, Halt sees it, and with Riolu, Spheal, and Heracross, (planning on catching it.) Come over to help, and Riolu evolves mid battle. Or to soon?

well it does seem like my Rockruff should evolve soon and we are already up the mountain. Do you mean the 'sire' would make an Abomasnow or something attack us?

Shinx, delete the last post! I said no to the last person who asked for a pokemon delivery, don't take it upon yourself to receive one as a gift from the professors! Especially when that pokemon can be found wild here.

*Aquaman hides in his personal terminal after seeing how much he's missed from being ill and such, while still trying to elude the Nurse*

S- so... I see Shinx is still causing quite the disturbance and I'm just honestly disappointed in the fact that from what Melody just stated, there's literally wild Pokémon here... and also, we don't have UNLIMITED supplies they can send us like in that one buggy game...

The Rockruff is still just a baby so give it's evolution a bit of time. And now, there won't be an Abamasnow attacking. He is just having Darla deal with us however she deems fit.

*Aquaman looks like he's more than angry; indicated by the noise gauge being at 927.8% and his wave server access having a yes/no prompt to go into overdrive mode*

Should I just say what I want to really say to you know who right now... because he's honestly well... yeah... *spurt spurt* *drip drip*

Well, after the whole Charizard vs Tyrannitar thing, we had an encounter with a Lycanrock and are now heading up the mountains. Also, we've just received a quick cameo from our villains.

Yush, and it would seem Shinx is no longer apart of the rp. I'll think of a way to use this exit to promote the plot. But yes, please, no getting pokemon from the professors; you can catch anything here and receiving teammates from other regions defeats the purpose of the journey by a fair amount.

Ender, the Charizard battle is over. We have ascended into the mountains and are deciding which of the branching paths to take :)

Name: Kaleb Storm
Hometown: Royal Avenue, Route 6, Akala Island, Alola
Appearance: Kaleb is a brown-haired blue-eyed boy who is skinny and 5"6.
Personality: Before change: Kaleb is very friendly and will easily make friends without trouble. After change: Kaleb is not as friendly and rash as he used to be, but is now very calm and collected.
Pokémon: Pancham
Nickname: None
Item: Black Belt

Last edited by a moderator:
Glaceon, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I am on my phone and the notifications tend to leave things off on my phone. I just now saw all the unread posts instead of the last three or five before my first post here of the day. You and Riolu have a close bond and you have shown a realistic understanding for where pokemon should be in their growth so I'll allow the evolution in this case. And I checked the move pool so I know he won't be too overly strong especially since we won't be fighting each other much.

Storming Cobra, Gligar is taken. I thought I had updated that and missed it; I apologize. The list should be up to date now.

Having a normal, uneventful day? Sorry if I sound rude, it's almost midnight and I'm exhausted, but did you even read the premise for this roleplay?

It's 21:10 / 9:10 PM for the US and I'm trying to figure out a way to get Chaud back into the RP since I've missed quite a bit due to illness... (And the fact that I haven't been getting alerts for this!)

Either I might need to have him regroup or have him do his thing since this might be harder to get back to if I don't think fast... (Also, I'm might be wanting to change the other Pokémon character I'm wanting to introduce since Joel was a bit OP in my opinion even for a group since he can destroy or even injure other Pokémon a lot to the point where they might as well just be called crippled... I'll give you more info on the character later if I do decide to change since I'm a bit indecisive unfortunately and there's quite a bit behind this other character...)